All Comments on 'Jess was a Bitch Ch. 09'

by Turbidus

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
kyotie913kyotie913about 6 years ago
Still a great story

All I can say is keep going

c4vetteman94c4vetteman94about 6 years ago
Yes

You must keep going, this series is great. Although i am starting to get concerned you are spending too much time writing about Caitlin, Travis, Gloria and James. The getting away from the true main characters Jess and Jon. I just feel like you are setting it up for a huge disaster for the 2 of them. I know the difficulty they would have as a couple but it doesnt mean I cant hope for a happy ending....

But as aways keep up the great work, and I cant wait until the next chapter arrives.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Nice job.

I've been enjoying your story since Part 1.

Some background for you -- about 10 years ago I had a really bad Staph infection and had a PICC line in for over 6 months. You don't need any special sterile procedures like gloves when you hook up the antibiotics - they come in a little plastic bottle with a drug filled balloon inside and a plastic line coming out. You take the cap off both sides, wipe the end with an alcohol pad, and twist it together. 15 or 20 minutes later it's all done and you disconnect, flush the line with a syringe of saline/heparin, and you're done. I did it at work, in restaurants, in the car -- just about everywhere. You just run the line inside your shirt and stick the bottle in your pocket, and no one even knows it's there.

devildog0302devildog0302about 6 years ago
Good story

However, it seems to be dragging out. 9 chapters to cover 2 or 3 weeks with no sign of solving the main characters problem.

Keep writing but I'd recommend starting to bring closure, unless this will become the next War and Peace.

crazycujocrazycujoabout 6 years ago
almost like real people

a great story with great characters who i hope stay together if their creator can figure out a way. waiting for the next installment impatiently thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
So, synesthesia?

"Seeing" smells, "hearing" colors etc.

Also, nothing either for or against circumcision,but if you're going to paint an erect penis, whether in the hand or mouth of a lover, wouldn't a glans with it's contrasting color and shape be more visually stimulating/appealing/interesting than just a continuation of the skin of the shaft? If nothing else roll the foreskin down, or perhaps show that happening.

Lions86Lions86almost 3 years ago

There are so many instances where the wring name is used. It kind of takes you out of the moment. Seems you got Jess and Caitlin mixed up very frequently when you wrote this

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous