All Comments on 'Jess was a Bitch Ch. 10'

by Turbidus

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Good but

I like the characters. I like the story. I don't mind characters that actually question if what they are doing is right. All that being said - more sex, less talk.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
5! The asshole annony is still at it.

ANNON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ITG'S CHAPTER 10 THAT'S T E N!!!!!!! Why the fuck are you still here if you hate each chapter? God you really are a fucking insane cuck!!!!

TurbidusTurbidusabout 6 years agoAuthor
Thanks but

Thanks for the defense but I see Anon and Iron Cross' points. I have a tendency to let my stories get away from me. I don't have a sister (or a brother) so the idea of two siblings loving each other is intriguing. I share the parents' and even Travis and Caitlin's initial distaste at the idea but I've enjoyed trying to portray Jon and Jess as deeply and truly in love. It's not my first story with incest and I find it hard not to let my mind get drug back to the basic question - is incest okay?

I'll try to keep in mind, okay or not, the focus of the site is erotic.

Peace.

TurbidusTurbidusabout 6 years agoAuthor
one other thing

I'm torn by the rating system. I understand that on one level it's simply a question of did I like the story or not. One that level, if Iron Cross is tired of the tale, a "2" is appropriate.

When I rate a story I've tried to focus primarily on the question of whether or not I like the writing. I've read stories that I didn't "like", in the sense of not liking a character or some aspect, usually violence, of the story and yet, if the writing is excellent, I'll give it a "5".

I try not to worry about ratings. I try. Still, it is very gratifying when a story scores well; I can't lie about that.

Duty, alas not Jon and Jess, calls.

Cheers.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Hard time

Ive seen some of the comments, and im torn. Yes, this is an erotic site. And yes the story has gone on a while. But other stories do that as well. Your stories arent dry and without sexual substance to them. Not everything has to be overly hot and heavy. I may be baised, but i LOVE the brother sister love story. And i am always eagerly a waiting the next chapter. I am enthralled with the story and its characters. Hell, i would keep reading even if you posted it somewhere else. Not every story has to be a full on porn orgy. Just some words to think about

Watch4FunWatch4Funabout 6 years ago
Incest is complicated

Personally, fleshing out the characters so much makes the story and the erotic parts so much more enjoyable.

dault3883dault3883about 6 years ago
Nothing wrong with a plot and romance

Turbidis i like this story because it has a plot and romance and isnt a simple slam bam thank you mam story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
phenomenal insight

The components of this story that are fantastic greatly outweigh any of the ideas or ideals that I don't care for. The insight to the mind of a visual artist was eerie as was the way someone without traditional higher education but with a broad range of knowledge can feel. Beyond that the story is compelling enough that I've returned over several days to make it to ch 10. Some of the eroticism isn't my bag, but that shouldn't effect the grade of the story. There are some editing errors a few name swaps or downright name changes (last names) but again, these things didn't pull me out of the story. So, great work, keep it up.

TurbidusTurbidusabout 6 years agoAuthor
thanks

Thank you everyone for the kind words.

Turbidus

WhoGivesAShitWhoGivesAShitalmost 6 years ago
Profound

It’s clear that an incredible amount of thought went into the dialog of this chapter. Everyone is confused, and that’s good because it means everyone is thinking.

That last scene was high-impact. Masterfully written, it was a great choice, keeping Jon’s motivation to himself until the painting was done. His closing remark was like a dagger slashing throats.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This is powerful. I'm almost grateful that the grammatical errors distract me enough to keep this from breaking my heart. So with tears barely in check I will read on...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTurbidus@Turbidus
1094 Followers
Life got awfully busy for a time. I hope to add a few stories again.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES