All Comments on 'Jess was a Bitch Ch. 14'

by Turbidus

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
Turtle1952Turtle1952almost 6 years ago
wow

another fantastic read. now the suspense is killing me.

xsiveonexsiveonealmost 6 years ago
Great chapter

Wow, a great chapter. It filled in Jon's persona nicely and led to a better understanding of he and Jess as well as the others involved without the "stroker" aspect. I really enjoyed it and look forward to the next chapter, although I have an ominous feeling pertaining to the last paragraph and hope I'm wrong. Thank you for your work.

Oldfart47Oldfart47almost 6 years ago
more please

I can't wait for the next Chapter as this story holds your attention.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Dude!

Dude, cut back on the dude,dude.

kyotie913kyotie913almost 6 years ago
All I can say

Wow! Wow!! Wow!!! This story is beyond any 30 chapter mainstream story I have read recently! Please keep writing.

WargamerWargamerover 1 year ago

Swingers!

Emotionally stunted people that always need more until it kills their own relationship.

Statistics, worldwide do not lie, the vast majority of married couples who swing end up divorcing within a few years of commencing to swing. These stories never deal with the emotional baggage that accompanies swinging couples. No fun in that.

As l said before, all these couples are lMHO doomed in the long. Especially Mom and Dads.

In some ways l’ve come to believe that Caitlin and Travis are predators who take and do not give.

They are amongst the worst in this story, although they and not the siblings are the core of this tale.

3/5

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTurbidus@Turbidus
Life got awfully busy for a time. I hope to add a few stories again.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES