All Comments on 'Jessa Ch. 03'

by Chimera44

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Awesome!

This is amazing! Please write more! I need more Jessa fast! :D

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

please update soon this torah is even more of an ass in this chapter I hope she gets even with him for what he did in the staples he drew blood in most stories I like it that they stay together in this one im almost wanting her to get away by him letting her go cause he knows that's what she wants or her running away love your story your a good writer please update soon ill read no matter what way you take it in the end

desjdesjover 7 years ago

please don't have her give in easy if he starts to ignore her like your writing don't think I like him lol please update soon

HukilauHukilauover 7 years ago
Way to go!

You have taken the story into a whole different direction than I expected. Very nicely done. It has added a whole new level to the normal D/s relationship. His anger and her fear are palatable, please continue asap. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

I'm loving your series. I concur with the others, update soon. I loved the stable scene, so very sexy even if he's an ass. Can't wait to see what the knowledge of the pandemic brings.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Oh Wow

I love the direction you are going.......I'm curious about why he wanted to know about that Italian guy.........PLEASEEE post more

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Finally!

A story with my kind of kink and you're not afraid to go down a stronger n/c path! Hallelujah! Please don't end it with him turning into a love struck hero who "comes to his senses" or her giving into him and they live happily ever after. Puhh-lease keep it fiercly d/s and the forced impreg will keep me swooning...

Love your work. I'll be checking back like a crazed lunatic daily...possibly hourly.

Xx

magevmagevover 7 years ago
some inconsistencies

You are a very good and evocative writer, but when it comes to the content, I find I don't like the inconsistency in the guy - the more tender moments mixed with the unbelievable cruelty just make him look schizophrenic, and the idea that she would prevent pregnancy by strenuous exercise, but a beating would not prevent a pregnancy, seems quite inconsistent as well. I really hope she can stand up to him somehow in the end, and that he realizes that he needs an equal partner and that every time he exercises this type of physically cruel domination he destroys any chance of that... The story is quite gripping, please continue!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Write more

You should really write a book! I'd be your first buyer! Haha

LadyPartsLadyPartsover 7 years ago
Serious plot twist!!!

She brought the pandemic in!!!! Que the organist: Duh duh dunnnnn!

So we haven't figured out yet why psycho man is so psycho, but the fact that he was pounding away on his phone seems to be a clue. Was he chastising someone, trying to get advice, or as he illuded to earlier trying to keep her with him and not some 80 year old looking at add more kids?

I kept wanting her to ask him, "so was your father's mistress killed or did she really die in childbirth because if you're like your dad I'm betting he killed her."

Chapters are too short considering how different this society is and all the mystery surrounding Jess'a circumstances.

More more more, sooner sooner sooner!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
What a sadistic prick

So this is "where he wants his wife and mother of his children to be" hmm. Terrified of him and covered in whipping scars? I agree with other comments that you need to choose a tone for him. A man capable of whipping a helpless woman that hard obviously has no love or gentleness in him. Even if he is angry about the plague thing that would only be is own damn fault for being so fucking impatient, having sex with her almost immediately and abducting her to his home in the first place. Makes his final words on the first chapter all the more galling, asking himself if he is strong enough to hold her together. Congrats on making a deeply unlikable character if that was your intentions.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Hmmmmmmmmm

They both don't seem very bright, judging by this chapter.

I can understand that you probably want to keep your story exciting at all times, but you tend to neglect the necessary buildup to fit the exciting events to the story's setting as well as the very characters that end up orchestrating such events.

kris10ekris10eover 7 years ago
Don't be intimidated by the comments....

He has a very sporadic personality. His desires to have her love him are not consistent. I can understand the kidnapping and the forced pregnancy. But his evilness towards her is not understanding. Do all Tenth Circle men treat their women like this...

Her fear of him is undeniable and just. If a sadist is what you want him to be, then you're going in the right direction. He's most definitely hated. Lol. And your plot buildup is great, I can't wait for her to meet mother...lol. But you should also think about opening him up a little more, explain this tenth circle mess, his job, his past, and why he is so mean/guarded. PS....where are the twins mother???.

Don't stop, clarity is all that is needed (plot development). You're talented in what you do, growth never hurts.😊💋

macp1004macp1004over 7 years ago

I'm loving this so far! I think he's a perfect mix between dominant and sweet!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Kill him as he sleeps

Bleed him out as he deserves... 1

cantfightfatecantfightfateover 7 years ago
Is there anything likeable about Torah?

He gets mad at her physical activity but doesn't hesitate to whip her in her belly? Where is the rational thinking? He is bipolar, cruel, sadistic. If he had told her he wanted to marry her, she might have agreed. The forcing is unnecessary. You've got a lot of work to do to turn this character around.

marexotic18marexotic18over 7 years ago
I hope he isn't the ultimate love interest

I assume that is the direction this story is going (meaning it is going to try to have a romantic end). And if so, I really hope he gets killed off at some point and she finds someone else or ends up being happy on her own.

If you are going to try to make him the hero in the end, gross, but at least make him apologize and work really hard to earn her love, trust, affection. Right now he is a monster. I still don't understand why he tricked her when there were so many eligible interested women, especially since he is being so cruel.

I am sure that some people are into this kind of story but if it doesn't turn around fast I won't be able to continue.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Does he know where babies come from?

All this talk about how smart Torah is and then he beats her like that. Either he has poor impulse control or he is a moron. As for getting an intelligent woman to be his willing wife - forget it. Nobody wants to have children with a crazy man

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

I'm on team TorahIsAPsycopath. So much for that fleeting thought he had about wanting something more with his wife/mother of his kids. Brings to mind the old saying about sugar and vinegar.

cricketmusecricketmuseabout 7 years ago
Becoming irredeemable

You know those cheesy soap operas with a good twin and an evil twin? Torah appears to be both. Multiple personality disorder, maybe? The guy (hardly a man) is making me dizzy with his mood swings. Also, yeah whipping is way worse than running. And I'm still uncertain how she misbehaved in the previous chapter to earn a spanking. If he's a sadist, have at it, but at least be consistent. Still reading for his comeuppance, but congrats on creating a character that makes real people have feelings, even negative ones!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
WTF!

So much for him showing her the warm charming Torah!

I hope the pandemic is some kind of horrific pox that attacks Torahs dick until it explodes into glob of puss and blood!

UnrighteousUnrighteousalmost 6 years ago
re:wrf!

Check category before you read, a little trick.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous