All Comments on 'Jessa Ch. 14'

by Chimera44

Sort by:
  • 25 Comments
Ellienora35Ellienora35about 7 years ago
Interesting twist

I loved this. I also loved how she was willing to jump instead of take anymore crap. But the scene at the end seemed wierd. It seemed out of place somehow. As if it was thrown in just because this is erotica. He showed her he loved Lania, and he alludes to the idea he loves her, but she knows he really doesn't. And giving her the necklace when she thought she might love him sqused that for her somewhat, but I think that she finally earned his respect and he is finally sharing information. Otherwise, they are just tricking her into believing something while they get her out of Paris.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

Thank you, been really looking forward to a new chapter only reason I log on is to see if you had posted more love your stories!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Don't worry

We understand! Hope everything gets better soon!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

Love this story so glad for this update.please continue to right wenever you can.

LadyPartsLadyPartsabout 7 years ago
Wow!

I hate to say worth the wait because I fear it may give you the impression that I will happily wait. Picture a 5 year old sitting on the bed, arms crossed on the chest, little legs hanging off the side, untied sneakers getting tangled in the sheets as the feet beat a rhythmic pattern against the bed rails, head tucked into the shoulders, lower lip sticking out further than the nose, brow wrinkled....that's me waiting. And like any parent would to the metaphorical 5 year old described above, you should ignore my whining and pouting and go about your business.

Speaking off, I'm sorry you're dealing with a move and a hospitalized husband. I am truly sorry you're dealing with all of this and hope your life becomes smoother sailing soon. Frankly I'm surprised you have accomplished as must as you have with this chapter.

Which brings me to this excellent chapter. Thanks for making this such a meaty chapter. The story is really beginning to take the shape of the central conflict and it now feels more authentic...if that makes sense to you. The eroticism describe the characters and how they relate but it is not the plot. Until this chapter, everything else has been character building, ground laying and question asking. This chapter accomplishes a LOT! Excellent story movement.

Torah is still a dick and so is Eric and I look forward to the day that Kick Ass Jessa will give them a comeuppance.

Sending thoughts for good help, good healing, smooth weather, and great luck.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Stop posting

That will fix everything.

Cayenne12Cayenne12about 7 years ago

So glad you're back!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Welcome Back!

So sorry to hear abt ur hubby, hope he gets well soon. Good luck with the move. Great Chapter, worth the wait! Enjoying this story so much. I'm rooting for Hessa & Torah, I know they'll be able to protect their babies!

claireacquiredclaireacquiredabout 7 years ago

So good; so worth the wait. Your story has it all. I can't wait for the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

So so good! The perfect chapter, keep going!!

kdlucaskdlucasabout 7 years ago
Thank you, thank you, thank you!

I've been checking every day for an update from you! This chapter was amazing!! My heart was beating as though I were on the run.

I hope your family situation gets better. I was afraid it was something like that when you didn't update as usual. Prayers for all and so glad you are back!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Amazing Chapter

After the 3 or so months wait (when you before had such a quick update schedule) I thought this and your other works might be on permanent hiatus, it's not uncommon for good writers to hit a block or have real life intervene. I am thankfully wrong in that belief as not only are you back but you've delivered maybe the best chapter of this story to date.

The prose flows beautifully despite having some longer paragraphs at points with very little dialogue, of particular note is the chase scene and how well written and thought out it is, it can be difficult to write long sections without dialogue to break them up, especially when trying to keep it still a good read so I thought this deserved specific praise :)

Additionally I really liked how you developed the story with more mystery but at the same time giving up a futher glimpse and a hint into what is going on. This is really nice world building as well as keeping your readers on the hook and I like this. I also really liked Torah this chapter, he seemed completely in keeping with the previous chapters but at the same time a lot more likeable and well developed. I know there are readers who don't like him, especially after the early abuse scene and I hope that his emotional exposition scene this chapter goes a long way in if not redeeming him then at least making him understandable. He also reminded me a lot more of chapter 1 Torah.

Overall a remarkable return to this story and I really could go on gushing for much longer on why I think this chapter is so well done but I'll cut it short and say good job and keep up the good work :D

5/5 stars (I'd give you higher if I could)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
U can't wait for the movie

Great read. I think this should be a movie. It's so far up the Butt on track with what could happen. Love it

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

This is simply "HOT"!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Sorry I was busy too

First well done. I had written before on how I felt that there wad no character development and that the story was lacking something. Its like it had juice but no meat. And here we all are savoring every bite.

Second, I'm so sorry to hear about your recent set backs and hope that over some time with will right themselves or at least level off. (I've read your beautiful poetry and hope that life is not imitating life for you. )

Third I have a question. Only because you have written 14 chapters none less them three pages each, I believe, and I barely have time to sleep lately otherwise I would go back and look for myself, could you please comment on Drau. Was he a relative, dame circle? Friend gone foe? Wasn't he their commander or something like that? Too many things have gone down that my memory is fading. Could you just give him a recap?

Thanks!

mini_minixmini_minixabout 7 years ago
Birthday

Not gonna lie, I was having a really crappy birthday today. I had given up on the story thinking it wasnt going to be finished, until I logged on and my crappy birthday turned into the best birthday. I love you as an author and I love the story. The twists and turns are amazing and their relationship is so unique. I can't help but be excited to read more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

This is a really great story. Please do finish it!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Please update!!

I love ur stories please update!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Love it!

Please please please finish it!!

sandnsoxsandnsoxabout 7 years ago
WOW!!

Thank You!! I'm thoroughly enjoying this story and might turn blue... :::passes out:::

Sorry...already holding my breath for the next chapter. I won't bore you with any comments or criticisms. I hope you and your husband are well and your lives are moving in a positive direction. : )

More please!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Waiting

Its been 3 months!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this story. Hope that life is treating you well and you are able to continue.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Love this story

Love this story but really worried it is another of the great ones which is destined to never be completed. I hope the writer and their family is well, I'm aware that "real life" gets in the way and sometimes gets the better of us all, so for that I am sending good wishes and hope they read this and accept any comments wanting more as a huge compliment. I have been enjoying many of their stories, I just wish I could scratch the itch of wanting to know what is next and how they all end!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
THANK YOU . . .

so much for updating your biography and letting us know that you need to put the story on hold for a little while for personal reasons. I hope everything works out for your family. Thanks for the great read!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

i still dont understand why did the council gave torah the choice of choosing his mate when they clearly and secretly wanted it to be torah and jessa 19 th child for 100%

what would the council had done if torah had chosen anyone other than jessa ?

why did the council let lana or whatever her name was to die ? to force torah into going to the summer dating event?

why didnt torah chose someone obedient and willing partner instead of jessa?

and last why does torah force jessa to be naked in front of other men?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous