All Comments on 'Jessa Ch. 15'

by Chimera44

Sort by:
  • 39 Comments
babyjane12084babyjane12084over 6 years ago

yay! Glad to see you back in the saddle! can't wait for the next chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
One thought

I found it odd that Torah reacted negatively to the idea of slavery when he has one himself... Jessa.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
What was that ""sparkling blue electrical field" stuff?

What was that reference to the weird blue light that surrounded Jessa as she and Torah were finishing up the round of baby making in the soon-to-be blown up mountain chalet? Was it a joke? It said it wasn't the computer screens. Is this hinting at a Sci-Fi or paranormal plot line? (I know this story can be classified as Sci-Fi with the dystopian plot and genetic experiments/changes, but so far, it hasn't had anything truly paranormal about it, right?) Did that change? Is the blue light real or merely a literary device?

Hey, maybe they can control electronics with their minds, and after Torah got all charged up dorm the sex, he used the energy from that Blue Light Special to set off the explosive, which is why Jessa asked how he knew when the timer would go off!

Glad you're back writing. I hope your husband is doing better or at least things are easier on both of you.

LadyPartsLadyPartsover 6 years ago
Happy to see you again!

I'm so glad you're back!

Wow, that was a great chapter! Black boots....wouldn't almost all men wear black boots?

Okay so other than the strength denied to Jess because she doesn't have testosterone fueled muscle building capabilities, and other than deadly force training that Torah and Erich have, is there anything at all she CANT do? I'm starting to wonder just how much of a wonder she is. I do love her spunk.

JpmaggersJpmaggersover 6 years ago
So glad to see this continued

Brilliant story, I'm on the edge of my seat over that ending. Keep up the good work :)

5/5 stars :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
TOTALLY THRILLED THAT YOUR BACK

Hope everything is okay on the home front and looking forward to future chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Whoa, black boots!

Nothing like an ominius cliffhanger to leave us hungry for more. I hope you're doing okay and that you can post chapter 16 soon.

loricraigloricraigover 6 years ago
Holy cliffhanger batman!

So so so happy that things are better for you and you are posting again. A good chapter and now I am itching to get the next one! I hope you can post soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Aaarrrggghhh!

What a cliffhanger! Can't wait for more. So glad to finally see T & J slowly getting along and T's new found respect for T. Also can't stop thinking about what her "evil plan" may be. Would love it T & J decide to include E in their love making, perhaps after she's already prego. ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Please update soon! I look everyday to see if there is a new post. Thanks for the good story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

This story is flippin' fantastic. It's so engrossing, and I am rather devastated that I have reached the end. Loving the mosquito vector, and I'm definitely curious if it was inspired by the Newflesh books. Anyway, point of the matter is that I loved this story, I want to know what happens next, wow what a cliffhanger, thank you for writing and posting this for us to enjoy

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Pls pls pls pls..

Please please please. More more more.

I just binge read the first 15 chapters and can't wait to see what happens next!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Fantastic

I have really enjoyed this story so far. I hope all is well with your husband and your life. Hopefully, you will be able to post again soon.

sber56sber56over 6 years ago
Great Story

I have really enjoyed this story and looking forward to reading the next chapter. I hope all is well with your husband and family. Keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Oh, my!

I stumbled upon your story of Jessa and I'm hooked! I hope with all of my being that all is well with your family, but once that is settled, please, oh, please continue this story! I just can't wait to find out what happens next! (Even my fiancé, who isn't reading along but taking notes from me, is hooked!)

GypsytrampGypsytrampover 6 years ago

I just read your latest update. I'm so sorry this is happening to you. I'm wishing you all the best. In lieu of a treatment option, I wish you the strength and ability to spend your time as you want. Thank you for writing this wonderful story, whether it is ever finished or not, it's one of the best on this site. <3

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

I am sorry about your cancer. I will be praying for you. I have really enjoyed this story. It has been of of the best ones I have read on here. Thanks for your wonderful writing.

emmy40emmy40over 6 years ago
Devastated

I am so devastated to hear of your latest news. You are one of the most beautiful and engaging writers on this site, with characters so real I feel as if I personally know them. It saddens me deeply that your time with us is limited, but I am ever so thankful for what you have shared with us.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Praying

I'm so sad to hear of your diagnosis! I'm pray for you--and not just because I want to know what happens in the story.

emmy40emmy40about 6 years ago
Sad news

Unfortunately, Chimera44 passed away in January. :-( May her beautiful soul rest in peace.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Im so sorry

to hear of your passing. Rest in peace.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Devastated

I just found out that this incredible writer lost her life. Her writing has been one of the most incredible things to read. I enjoyed all her stories on this site. She has done a lot of homework and research to get her stories on point. May she rest in peace. Thank you Chimera44.

babyjane12084babyjane12084about 6 years ago
Prayers to her family

I know you are not her to see this, but Chimera44, I loved your writing. Your stories were amazing and sexy. So full of life and danger and passion. May you rest in peace, and know your fans miss you.

cutie4rmjacutie4rmjaalmost 6 years ago
R.I.P

Thanks for the beautiful stories, they will continue to live on

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Reading other comments

I was shocked and saddened to read of Chimera’s passing. I am grateful that she chose to share her impressive talents while she could. Rest In Peace beautiful one.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
My Heart is heavy

RIP Sweet girl. Your stories were beautiful.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Keep the story going

Even if the author passes, the story still forever love on in the mind and hearts of the readers. Thank you for this work. I hope someone continues the story in her honor.

LeoCharmerLeoCharmerover 5 years ago
Rest in peace...

I was thinking of emailing, but then this... just wasn't expecting it, secretly hoped it wasn't so. Amazing and devoted, I think in all things, if her biography updates were any indication.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Beautiful

Thank you for the incredible world you built and the enthralling story. Rest in peace.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Wow

I think this is my favorite story so far on Literotica, how anyone could finish the storyline is beyond me given how well researched and written it is. What a talent Chimera44 had, and what a loss to all her readers, as well as her family and friends. Rest in peace and love

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Characters live on..

I am sad to hear about the author (so talented) but her characters live on and if anyone can figure out what she had in store for them then I think they should attempt to finish it. The story deserves an end.

SkyeGSkyeGover 4 years ago
love it

I’ll be thinking about Jessa and Torah for a long time. I think we will all remember them particularly well, given Sue Hefta’s brilliant writing. May she Rest In Peace.

(Here’s a funny/happy thought: I guess because she had a baby last week, Jenna Hagar Bush was on my mind. When Jessa was described in the first chapter, I saw Jenna Bush. I know Jessa’s hair is auburn, but that didn’t stop me. Can you see it?)

_VirginSlut__VirginSlut_over 4 years ago
Great story

This is the best diet ive read on here and I'm honestly devastated to hear it won't be finished all the characters felt so real and Jessa was so badass and independent 😢 I'm really gonna miss this R.I.P. Chimera44

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Wow--don't know what to say

Chimera44 wrote some incredible stories that so many readers loved. I hope her family and friends are doing ok. She was one of those Lit writers that, if she had wanted to, could have published her stories as real books. It's a testament to her skills that readers wish that someone would finish her stories.

AspieGirl88AspieGirl88about 4 years ago
Omg ... I’m so stupid!! (Apologies) 😣

I didn’t even stop to think that someone could pass before they were able to complete their masterpieces. As a writer of at least one published piece of work & being an invalid myself, I don’t know how I could’ve missed it. SMH. This is terrible. I wish I could delete the comment I made before, as it seems tasteless now, but I regrettably can’t because of how Literotica works. All I can do is hope that other readers will forgive my ignorance, as I mean no disrespect whatsoever. I can picture a good enough ending in my minds eye & it still allows for Chimera44’s last entry to be respected. She done a better job than I ever could with any of my own stories, for sure. I only hope she is at peace now... 😢💔💐

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
RIP

Thanks 44.

LustrousEntice666LustrousEntice666over 3 years ago

RIP Chimera44, your stories are great. Thank you for giving us the opportunity to read your masterpiece.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

rip

why why i wish you were here to tell us let us know what happened to both of them

you are amazing i stlii cant believe you are not with us

god taking you from us at this cliffhanger(sorry for my selfishness) this story deserved an ending

i dont know what i am feeling now

you are amazing brilliant always alive in my heart no matter what the world says

i wish you comeback and finish the story and tell us many more for the rest of years to come

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This is my favorite series on Lit.

No work has been released on this story in 5 years and reports that the author had passed, but the series notes says the author’s still actively working on it. That should be amended. I want to say it should start with warning that it’s incomplete, but then I might’ve skipped over a great ride. ‘My condolences to her family.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous