Jesse

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sorry," he reached over and pushed the piece of machine I had just pulled out back in place. He pressed 2 buttons and the machine came to life.

"Everything OK?" I asked, just to break the silence.

"Mark says his friend tried to rape him," Jesse told me.

"What?" my mouth fell open.

"Nothing happened. He's being dramatic. His friend came on to him, it freaked him out," Jesse's voice was calm.

"Came on to him?" I asked.

"Touched his arm, tried to kiss him," Jesse explained.

"My God Jesse, what's with this kid?" I folded my arms over my chest.

"What do you mean?" he played dumb.

"He called you to say he was almost raped, because the guy touched him?" I was dumbfounded.

"Girl," Jesse said.

"Even better. What did you tell him?" I was starting to fume.

"That he needed to calm down, that his friend doesn't know he's gay and that he needs to stop making things more complicated," Jesse said.

"'Kay," I was a bit surprised. He said the right thing, didn't coddle the kid. I was semi-impressed.

We had breakfast together and I hung around for a few hours before I decided to make my way back to my own apartment.

"Let's go out later," Jesse suggested.

"Where should we go?" I asked, putting on my shoes.

"RAVE?" he offered.

"No Jesse, I'm not going clubbing tonight," I was immediately annoyed.

"Why not?" Jesse pressed.

"I have to work tomorrow and I hate clubbing," I told him. I headed to the front door with Jesse following behind me. "You go, have fun," I suggested.

"No," he said smiling, he kissed me goodbye "Don't like to go alone," he added as I stepped out the door.

Jesse left messages and sent texts later that night but I ignored them. Instead I spent the evening planning my exit, when I had cried myself to exhaustion I finally fell asleep and woke up 2 hours later dreading the long day of work I had agreed to.

When my 2nd shift ended I drove to Jesse's apartment instead of home. I gave him no warning, had not even talked to him since I left the day before. I took a few deep breaths and listened for movement inside, waiting to hear voices in case he had changed his mind about going to RAVE alone and picked up some twink who might still be inside. This is what he does to my head. I knew there wasn't anyone else in that apartment. I knocked.

Jesse answered the door and his face softened as soon as he saw me standing there. He pulled me inside.

"Ignoring me again," Jesse tried to sound un-phased.

"Sit down Jess," I suggested. He sat on the couch. I sat on the chair across from him. "This dance we've been doing, it's getting old," I started.

"What dance?" Jesse asked.

"The one where I pretend you are going to stop going to clubs because we're together and you pretend you are just going to have fun and dance," I told him straight out.

"We're going to do this again?" Jesse huffed.

"Again, and for the last time," I told him.

"What does that mean?" he pretended not to understand.

"It means goodbye Jess," the words caught in my throat.

Jesse sat in silence. "Why?" He asked after a few minutes.

"Jesse if you don't understand why," I raised my voice.

"Ryan, this is ridiculous, why are you making everything so dramatic and weird," he interrupted me.

"The only reason I am here in person is because you deserve more than a text message or a note left on your dining room table," I stood up.

"Don't do this Ryan. You leave and I won't take you back," he tried to spin it like it was his choice.

I stepped to the door and turned the knob. I paused for a moment, I knew it would be the last time I walked through it. "I love you Jess," I said over my shoulder and stepped into the hallway.