Jesse's Charming Plan

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So... what, you've suddenly learned how to grammar?"

He shook his head. "I never needed your help, you daft git. Neither does Luce."

Something lurched sideways inside me.

"So... why ask for it?"

Will took my hand and ran his fingers over the back of my hand. "Because you're fucking hot when you're full of yourself." He gave me an amused smile. "Luce loves your little strut, and she says you're always more aggressive in bed after she's let you fix her work. Me, I like the way you grow an inch taller. And your arse actually seems to get tighter—if that's even possible—when you're pulling apart whatever rubbish I put in front of you."

My gaze went distant as heat flushed my face.

Will moved in close and put an arm around me. "If it's any consolation, I'm sure you really could do three degrees simultaneously if you wanted to." He toyed with the hair at the nape of my neck. "So, are you ready yet?"

I stared at him. "No, I'm not fucking ready. I don't think I even like you right now."

"Jesse," he said. "This day was always going to come. You were made for this."

"For what?"

He pulled me to my feet. "For guys like me to fuck."

He grinned broadly and tugged me towards the bedroom door.

"I need a robe!"

He shook his head. "I'm sure I told you that you were staying naked. Just before. Did you not hear me?"

I pulled back against him as he tugged me towards the door.

"Why are you doing this to me?"

He saw the real pain in my eyes and put his hands on my shoulders.

"Because it needs to happen. Because you want it to happen. Because I've spent four years wanting to bang you, and you've been all 'I'm not gay, I'm not gay!'" His mocking my lighter voice did not impress me. "Now, come on, let's get your arse ready for my tongue."

He pulled open the bedroom door, and without checking to see if any of our flatmates were about, pulled me onto the landing.

"Will, for fuck's sake!" I hissed, as he dragged me around the stairwell and into the bathroom on the opposite side.

Thankfully, no one saw us, and I was glad I'd asked Luce to leave me be for the night.

Will locked the bathroom door behind us and started the water. I stood there like a twat while he put a hand under the water to check the temperature, then pushed me into the glass box and closed the door. Water ran into my hair and down my face as he pulled his shirt over his head.

The last time I'd seen Will shirtless was the night I made him strip after catching him fucking Luce. At the time I hadn't paid that much attention. But now, hot water running over my naked body, I was painfully aware of the effect seeing him in nothing but those low-riding cargos had on me.

He was muscular; more solid than me—but then, who wasn't? I was slim where he was broad, the curve of his pecs rolling down to the first emergence of a six pack.

There was a sparse covering of hair running across the centre of his chest and a dark happy trail that ran down the centre of the V that led into his cargos.

Keeping his eyes on mine, he popped the button on his pants and pulled his fly open, revealing a pair of tight, brightly coloured briefs.

He turned his back to me and slowly dropped his cargos. He kicked them to one side while I stared in a daze at the overt screaming masculinity that was his muscular back, then pulled down his briefs with a stripper's flourish.

His arse was perfect. A light fur of dark hair ran up the backs of his thighs, and his tight buttocks curved into a narrow cleft of shadow that sent a spike of excitement through me. Every part of him was tight with muscle, and all I could do was imagine all that hardness pressed against me. How dwarfed that would make me feel. How much that excited me.

He turned back to me and spun his briefs around his finger, then tossed them at the shower door. They hit the glass and fell to the floor.

And there it was. Solid, pale and perfect.

The sight of him naked with that arrogant grin plastered to his face created another surge of excitement.

He glanced down at my semi lob-on. "Thought that might do it for you."

He pulled open the shower door and stepped into the shower with me, pushing me back against the tiled wall.

Our shower wasn't really built for two, but Will made it seem a lot smaller by insisting on pressing himself against me. He put his hands either side of my head, that arrogant teasing look on his face, and pushed his abdomen against mine, our cocks trapped between us.

I'd never felt that before, and it was one goddamn weird sensation. He was my mate.

He swayed his hips, rubbing skin against skin, then leaned in to tongue-fuck my mouth.

I pressed my hands against his chest to push him back but he just gripped my shoulders with his greater strength, his kiss taking on more force, consuming me from the inside out until I was just as hungry for him as he was for me.

But it wasn't supposed to be like this. He was supposed to be mine. I was supposed to take him. Instead, he was completely owning my arse.

I shoved him hard away from me, intending to take back my dignity, and he fell back, a mad glint in his eyes.

"Yes. Yes, I like this."

He gripped me and swung us both around, pressing his back against the wall. He pulled me against him again and I put my hands against his throat, my lip raised in a snarl, every inch of me wanting to choke the smug out of him.

"Yeah?" he said, his arms around my waist. "That what you want? Your moment of power? Go for it."

I closed my hand around his throat and then fell forward and sank my teeth into the side of his neck.

"Hey!" He gripped a fistful of my hair and pulled me off him. "No biting!"

I panted against the pain, lost now, utterly lost. And he fucking knew it.

Using his grip on my hair, he pulled me in for a kiss, then let go of me, shoving me under the water while he reached past me to pick up the shower gel.

He squirted out a handful of body wash and pushed me back against the wall as he slicked it over me, his hands sliding along my collar bone then across my chest, my stomach and lower, his slick fingers closing around me.

"Is that all you've got? Three seconds of defiance?"

I closed my eyes as he slicked his hand over me. What the fuck was I supposed to do? I didn't want him to stop.

He turned me to face the wall, shoving me hard against it so that the breath was pushed out of me when I resisted. I'd just wanted his hand to stay closed around me.

"Relax, Jesse. Fuck, it's foreplay. It's supposed to be enjoyable."

He slicked shower gel across my back, massaging it into my muscles while the water drummed down on us both.

"You have no idea how gorgeous you are, all shiny and sweet-smelling."

He slapped my arse and I gritted my teeth against the impact of his solid hand against my wet flesh.

He dug his thumbs into my muscles, pushing my chest against the cold tiles, then nipped at the point where my neck met my shoulder.

"You said no biting," I said, tensing under that welcome pain.

"I don't like it," he said, "but you do."

He did it again, this time harder, and I let out an agonized groan and pushed my arse back against him.

He slid his hands down to the small of my back and pushed his cock against my arse, his solid length trapped between my cheeks with the promise of what was to come.

I squeezed my eyes shut, pleasure steadily building so that I knew no matter what he did, I was going to cum again, and it was going to be epic.

He finished massaging me and ran his hands down to my arse, palming and stroking, then slapped me with enough force to push my hips and my swollen cock painfully against the tiles.

"It's never been like this, has it?" he said, his mouth near my ear. "Even Luce isn't man enough for you."

He slicked a finger with body wash and ran it into that forbidden place, and I put my hands flat against the tiles as he rubbed soap against my hole, setting my nerve endings on fire.

He grabbed the shower wand from the wall and ran it over me, washing the soap off, then ran water between my cheeks, the tip of his finger invading me as he made sure I was clean and ready for his tongue.

"Fuck," I said, panting now with the need for him to push in further, to find that place inside that Luce had only found twice, and give me release.

He withdrew his finger and turned me back to face him, leaving my heart thudding in my chest, wanting more.

He laughed at the need on my face. "Not yet."

He soaped himself down, making sure he was as clean as he'd made me. Every movement he made was a striptease, a flex of muscle, an arch of his back. He stroked himself all over with that fucking body wash while I devoured his body with my eyes, rain trickling down out of my fringe into my eyes.

The heavy masculine scent of body wash filled the bathroom and I gripped myself, shuddering under my own touch as Will finished cleaning himself.

He shut off the water and bit his lower lip. "I've dreamed about watching you fist your own cock in the shower."

Oh, excellent.

I dropped my hand, embarrassed, and he got out of the shower.

"Which towel's yours?"

I pointed to it, and he took it off the rail and beckoned to me.

"Come on then."

I got out of the shower and he wrapped the towel around my shoulders and pulled me in close to him.

"You ever had a tongue on your arsehole, Jesse?"

"You might be surprised to hear, no."

"I am surprised." He had that hungry look back in his eyes. "How no one's thrown you down and fucked you to date, I have no idea. Not everyone has my restraint, Jess, and you really do dress like a fucking slut."

He took the towel from around my shoulders and started towelling himself down.

I narrowed my eyes at him. "Just as well you're gay, mate. Women would not appreciate that attitude."

He laughed and pulled me against him. "Whatever gets a rise out of you."

He dropped his eyes to the rise he was getting out of me.

My hand drifted back to my cock, so close to cumming, I wasn't sure how I hadn't exploded against his leg, and he laughed again.

He pulled his clothes back on while I dried myself and wrapped the towel around my waist.

"Right, back to your room."

He pulled open the bathroom door.

"Jesse, what the fuck?"

Lucy was in the hall, probably waiting for the bathroom.

Will tugged me into the hallway and slung an arm around my neck. "Just powdering our noses, love."

Luce gave me a raised eyebrow as Will walked me back to my room. He gave her a wink as he pushed me into the bedroom and pulled the door closed behind us.

Once inside, he swaggered up to me and tugged the towel away from my waist, letting it fall to the floor.

His eyes lowered to my swollen member. "How are you doing there?"

"Fuck, Will, when do I get to cum?"

He stroked a hand through my hair. "Soon, mate."

He stripped off his shirt again and smoothed his hands down his chest, over his abs, torturing me with his body.

He hooked his thumbs into his cargos and I dropped my eyes to the tantalising bulge in his pants, and imagined what it would feel like to have his cock slide between my lips.

He laughed. "Christ, you're insatiable."

"Can I please just suck you off?" I hated that I sounded as if I was begging. I didn't want to want him this much, but I was so fucking hard.

"Nope. Now hop up on the bed."

I crawled onto the bed and watched him over my shoulder as he took a narrow black butt plug, a condom and a bottle of lube from his jacket pocket, where it hung over the chair, and put them on the bed beside me.

He hadn't been kidding about the butt plug. I'd hoped he was kidding.

He patted the pillows. "Head up here. I need to fit behind you."

I did as he said and crawled up the bed so that I was facing the headboard.

He crawled onto the bed behind me and ran his hands over my arse, every touch increasing my need to cum by orders of magnitude, drawing noises of frustration from me.

He put his mouth against my skin, dragging his lips and teeth across my flesh, then moved down to run the flat of his tongue against my tightening testicles.

I couldn't believe it was Will doing all this. My mate, Will. The guy I played COD with, the guy who was always pissed on my couch, watching late night TV and leaving pizza boxes all over the flat. Smoking out on the porch, chatting up the girls.

Will gripped my buttocks and parted them. Not so far it was uncomfortable; just enough to feel exposed, and for my body to prepare itself for whatever might come next.

What came next was the soft warmth of his tongue brushing against me.

I dropped my head as that soft caress repeated, interspersed with Will mouthing my tense cheeks, biting down hard enough to make me shudder, using his lips and his tongue to offer the threat—or promise—of pain that never quite eventuated.

He ran a hand under me over my stomach and stroked fingers against my aching hardness.

"I can see you want me in you," he said softly. "And who am I to deny you that?"

He took up the butt plug and slicked it with lube, then ran his fingers down my spine, so that I twisted under his touch. He pulled my cheeks apart with one hand and slid the slippery butt plug against my hole.

"You feeling relaxed, mate?"

"I was."

The cold butt plug was not a relaxing thing to have pressed against me. But he kept the touch gentle, warming the lube through friction, playing with those inflamed nerve endings until I was ready for more.

He stroked his fingers down my spine. "Do you trust me?"

"Trust the guy who fucked my girlfriend? Yeah, not likely."

But it wasn't true. I'd let him do anything to me. Anything.

I shuddered as he kept up that light touch and he slapped my arse.

"Don't be a baby. I know Luce has been up in there. Maybe not with her tongue, but you're not a n00b."

"Yeah, but that was her," I protested.

He slapped my arse again. "No more whining."

He pushed the butt plug against my hole and I did my best to relax and let it in. Truth be told, my anal adventures with Luce had been experimental and infrequent, and while she'd decided she loved it, I hadn't been so sure.

But with Will rubbing my arse and running his fingertips lightly over my back while he inched the plug in, I managed to relax enough to take it in with just a quick intake of breath as it sank home. It really wasn't that big. I'd had bigger. It was just the shock of... it was Will doing it.

"Such a good boy," said Will. "Come here."

He sat back against the wall on the bed and held out his arms.

I hesitated.

"Jesse, I just shoved a plug up your arse. Me wanting to hold you should be the last thing you're worried about."

I crawled over to him and he pulled me against the wall and put his arm around me. Sitting like that, I was very aware of the plug in my arse and the constant clench and release of my muscles against it.

I put my hand to my cock, but he took my hand in his.

"Please, fuck's sake Will, let me cum," I said desperately.

He tucked my head under his chin and stroked my arm. "Soon."

"Will, please!"

"I didn't sleep with Luce," he said.

I glanced up sharply. "What do you mean?"

"I never slept with Luce. Yeah, she sucked me off, but I never fucked her."

"Then... why—?"

"Because you were taking so fucking long! Christ, Jesse, I've known you for four years. That's a long time to indulge a cock-tease."

"Excuse me?" I tried to pull away, but he pulled me back against him with a firm arm wrapped around my shoulders.

"Took me four years to figure you out. Four years to figure out your triggers. Four years to find an excuse for you to see me naked. Four fucking years, Jesse."

"You sound so gay right now," I said.

He gave me an incredulous look. "Yes, Jess. Well done."

Oh. Oh. Will was gay.

"So... Luce agreed to this?" I said.

"Mate, she told me how you reacted to getting your mouth ploughed by three perfect fucking strangers. She agreed that it'd be a crime to deny you my perfect cock any longer."

Just the thought of those three cocks in my mouth made me salivate. I was really looking forward to sucking Will's cock. Just talking about it brought back the urge. I gave him the look. The look I used on Luce when I needed something and she was the only one who could give it to me. It always worked on her, and it seemed it worked on him too.

"Yes," he said. "You can now."

I got on all fours and pulled open his pants and he helped me slide them off. He hadn't bothered putting his briefs back on. Instead, I had his smooth, proud cock bobbing in front of me, hard and swollen—and it looked so fucking tasty.

He lay back and put his hands behind his head while I got between his legs and did what I'd wanted to do all night. God it felt good to feel him slide all the way to the back of my throat.

"Fuck, Jesse, your mouth around my tool is the most stunning thing I've ever fucking seen. You are so fucking beautiful."

I felt a kick of pride, unlike the usual frustration I felt at being told I was pretty—usually because it was lobbed at me as an insult. But the way Will said it made me want to suck him like no one else had ever sucked him.

Problem was, I didn't know much about sucking cock. I knew what I liked Luce to do to me, and I knew the truckers enjoyed my natural reactions to having their cocks in my mouth, but beyond that it was pure instinct.

"Do that," he murmured. "Keep doing that."

I stroked my tongue along the underside of his cock, swallowing it back as far as I could, just tasting him, enjoying the feel of him in my mouth. Every inch I took in was an accomplishment, especially at his size. Every soft sigh he gave made my body tighten with pride. I was good at this.

"Move up here."

I moved so that he could reach me better, and he ran his hand down to the butt plug and turned it in my arse, putting just enough pressure on it to feel it move.

I moaned around him, running my tongue up him in long, wet strokes, tasting as much of him as I could.

He pushed one hand into my hair and tightened his grip and I realised he knew that about me now, knew what it did. I closed my eyes, lost in that paralysing sensation that was like nothing else.

"If I tell you you're made to fuck, Jess, don't take it was an insult."

I glanced up at him, his tool deep in my throat. His eyes were sincere.

"I just mean, you've been in my life for four years, basically since the end of high school, and I've watched you turn into this complete fucking... brilliant mindfuck of a human being. You're smart and you're full of yourself, and every time you get that little snap of arrogance in your walk, it makes me want to shove you down on the bed and shag you so fucking badly. You're confident and you're sexy as fuck. This change in your life will knock some of your confidence back, but you'll find it again. I know you will. And then you'll rule the fucking world."

I had no idea what to do with any of that, so I focused on the huge cock in my mouth.

Will let out a shuddering sigh.

"All I've wanted to do was have you in my bed. Have you under me. I've imagined what it would be like, especially the way you like to fight."

I raised an eyebrow, my mouth and throat full of solid Will, my hand tight around his shaft as I took him in.

He gave me a worried look. "But don't fight me tonight, Jess. Not tonight."

He turned the plug in my arse and I clenched against it, my cock twitching under me, and he finally put his hand around me and stroked me.

Held in the warmth of his hand, I concentrated on anything that made his breath hitch and his hand catch in my hair.

"Christ, Jesse, I could let you do that all night, but I really, really need to fuck your arse."