Jesse's Girl

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Spice it up how?"

"Well it was little things at first, playing games and then later we also started using toys," Angelina answered.

"Can I ask what kind of toys?" Sean wondered.

"Vibrators, sometimes restraints, eventually even dildos," she answered.

Sean let out a loud sigh as not to let out that he'd already heard some of this before.

"Then we got a little kinky..." Angelina continued.

"Then they got a little kinky?" Sean thought, totally enthralled by the additional revelations.

"... We had a three-way with another woman."

"Anyone I know?" Sean asked automatically, then apologized for asking.

"No reason why I shouldn't tell you now," Angelina countered, "it was Wendy."

"Wendy," Sean repeated, "Wendy Harris?"

"The one and only."

"Wow."

Wendy Harris was to Angelina what Sean had been to Jesse, best friends. The two had been inseparable for most of their lives, until Wendy finally met the guy of her dreams on a European vacation and moved to London with him.

"It turned out that Jesse's aversion to same sex contact didn't extend to a menage-a-trois with his wife and her maid of honor," Angelina laughed. "He got so turned on when he saw me go down on Wendy that he pretty much came right then and there. But of course he was able to get it right up again at the prospect of fucking Wendy."

Remembering how hot Wendy looked the first time he had met her at the rehearsal dinner, Sean could well understand Jesse's reaction.

"It was funny when I thought about it later, but he never even stopped to consider why it was so easy for me and Wendy to make love to each other," Angelina said. "It was like he just assumed that every girl was automatically into each other."

"Some guys are dumb enough to think that," Sean grinned as he finished off his beer, then thought to ask, "does that mean that you and Wendy had ..."

"Not like me and Ms. Johnson," Angelina explained, "but we had made out a few times when we were in school, just kissing and stuff. Nothing really heavy."

"Oh," Sean replied, declining with a wave of his hand Angelina's offer of another bottle. "But I'm getting a little confused here. What did you and Jesse sleeping with Wendy have to do with what you said before about it might've been better if Jesse had played around with a guy?"

"I'm coming to that part," Angelina explained, putting her own bottle down and deciding that she'd had enough as well.

Sean, meanwhile, wished she hadn't mentioned coming, seeing as the images her revelations had filled his mind with had also given him one hell of a hard on. Like Jesse in her story, it wouldn't take much more for him to stain his underwear.

"After we'd had our little fling with Wendy," Angelina started again, "I wanted to do it again. Only this time, I wanted the third party to be a guy. I'd never been fucked by two guys at once and really wondered what it was like."

"And Jesse had a big problem with that," Sean concluded, knowing his friend as he did.

"Not at first," Angelina said surprisingly. "I guess the idea of watching me and another guy kind of turned him on. I've heard a lot of guys get off on watching their wife or girlfriend service another guy, I was just a little surprised that Jesse would be one of them."

"Then what happened?"

"Well, I guess I made the mistake of ..., no it wasn't a mistake since I was just speaking my mind about it."

Sean was confused again.

"I simply pointed out to Jesse that if we were going to have another three-way, I expected it to be a real three-way and not just him and another guy fucking me," she explained. "After all, it wasn't just Wendy and I doing him."

"Now I understand," Sean said as the cloud in his head cleared.

"I mean, I didn't expect him to bend over and let the other guy fuck his ass," Angelina said, her tone suggesting to Sean that despite what she said, that was something she would indeed have liked to see, "but I did expect him to at least go down on him, and vice-versa."

"And then it was downhill from there?" Sean asked.

"Well, not right away," Angelina replied. "In fact, we did talk about the possibility for a month or so. But once we started fighting about that, the floodgates opened and all the other arguments came pouring out as well. Then we both turned to other people and you know the rest."

Sean sat there for a few moments, wondering what do you say after a story like that. Then he realized he still had a question he was curious about.

"Angie," He said hesitantly, "if you don't mind my asking, I'm just curious about who you were planning to have as the guest star in your second menage? I mean, if you were talking about it that long, you must've had someone in mind."

"I thought you might be curious," Angelina laughed, picking up her bottle and despite what she had decided a few minutes before, drained the last of it.

Then, picking up Sean's bottle as well, she walked over to the garbage pail next to the kitchen counter and dropped both in. Turning back, she started to give him an answer.

"Well obviously, we couldn't ask our best man," she said, "not with it having been Jesse's brother. That would've been a little too kinky even for me."

That was a relief, Sean thought, because Scott Cassidy had indeed been one of the names that, improbable as it might seem at first, had flashed through his mind. He now wondered if he was right in the other name that had popped up with Scott's. Jonathan Armstrong was almost as close a friend to the two of them had he'd been, and he was the one that Angelina had the affair with.

"I bet you think it was Jonathan, don't you?" Angelina said as she sat down next to him.

"Actually yes," Sean admitted, thinking now that had to be wrong from the way she said it.

"That's a pretty good guess, especially since I did fuck him later on," Angelina said, "but he would've been all wrong for a menage. I could never imagine Jesse ever getting comfortable enough with Jon to ever just get naked with him, much less play around."

"Then who?" Sean asked, figuring that since she was talking about it, it was a question she was willing to answer.

"I can't believe you can't guess."

"Was it someone I knew?"

"Yes, you knew him quite well."

Mentally, Sean tried to run down the names of people from their circle of a few years ago. He even reviewed what he remembered of Angelina's neighbors, thinking that they might've been more comfortable with someone who actually wasn't that close. But who in that category would he have known that well?

"All right, it's obvious that you're not going to get it so I guess I'll just have to tell you," Angelina grinned. "It was you, silly."

"Me?" Sean said in disbelief.

"Yes, you," Angelina repeated. "Do you find that so shocking?"

"I ... I'm not sure."

"You can't tell me that back then, you didn't want to fuck me in the worst way," Angelina added.

"Yes, I mean no, I mean I wouldn't have," Sean babbled.

"It's okay, Sean, I always knew how you felt about me," she said, moving closer and taking hold of his arm to show it didn't bother her. "In fact, I later realized that most of that was my fault. I must've sent you home more times that I could count with a case of blue balls, parading half naked around the apartment and sharing my most intimate secrets."

"You knew?"

"Well eventually," Angelina said. "but not until after you disappeared from our life. I mean I guess I always knew, but didn't know what I knew."

"I understand."

"So can I ask a question now?"

"Of course."

"If I had asked you, what would you have said?"

"I'm not sure I understand what you're asking," Sean said in reply, unsure if she was still talking about the menage-a-trois or just sleeping with her in general.

"Me and Jesse," Angelina clarified. "If we had asked you, what would you have said."

"I guess I would've said yes," Sean replied, wondering if that would've indeed been his answer.

"Even with what I said about my wanting Jesse and the guy we were with to play around as well?" she added. "I'm just curious about your reaction to something like that. Or is that something that you've actually done?"

"No, I haven't," Sean answered. "Not that I think there's anything wrong about what anyone does with someone else. It's just not something I've ever been in a position to try."

"So you would've been cool about being with Jesse and me?" Angelina repeated, extremely curious about the might have been.

"I guess I would've been okay with it," Sean said, now more sure about his answer. "After all, with you in bed with us, it wouldn't be like it was just me and another guy."

"That's exactly what I tried to get Jesse to see," Angelina exclaimed, "but he couldn't see it that way."

Sean could see Jesse not being able to see it that way.

"You left because you were afraid that the two of us were going to wind up in bed, didn't you?" Angelina abruptly asked, changing the subject.

"What?" Sean asked, caught off guard by the change.

"I said you left because you were afraid I was going to turn to you when everything went to hell, didn't you?"

"Yes," Sean admitted.

"And you didn't want to be the reason our marriage collapsed for good, even thought it was already over by that point."

Sean nodded his head.

"You could always have said no," Angelina pointed out.

Sean took a deep breath and then said, "No I couldn't have."

"Most guys I knew would've jumped at the chance to get into my pants," Angelina noted, "God knows Jonathan didn't hesitate when the opportunity arose, and he was godfather to one of our kids."

"As was I," Sean couldn't help but think, not that it might've stopped him either.

The look on his face told Angelina that Sean was ashamed of the thought that if he'd still been around, he might have been the one instead.

"I'm glad you weren't the one," Angelina said as she leaned close. "Because that would mean that both Jesse and I would've lost you as a friend. And that meant a lot more to me than just a few meaningless romps."

"Me too," Sean admitted.

"It feels good to get all that into the open, doesn't it?" Angelina asked.

"Actually it does," Sean said, feeling sense of relief about it all.

"So I guess there's only one thing that I'm still curious about," Angelina said.

"What's that?" Sean asked, wondering what else could be left.

"Well I know it's been a long time, but are you still interested in fucking me?"

-=-=-=-

Sean's mouth opened in astonishment, sure he had heard wrong. But before he could even react or seek some kind of clarification, the woman he'd lusted after from afar was all over him. Any words he might've uttered were abruptly cut off as her lips pressed against his and her tongue snaked into his mouth. At the same time, her left hand ran down his chest and didn't stop until it was firmly between his legs.

"Hmmm, this is impressive," Angelina said as she closed her hand around Sean's semi-erect cock, rubbing it through the material of his pants.

She didn't give him time to think about what was happening or even get over the shock of it. Angelina brought her other hand down, never stopping the actions of her mouth and tongue while she did, and made short work of the belt and zipper holding up his pants. She tugged hard on the sides of his pants, causing him to instinctively lift his ass off the seat of the couch just enough that she could pull them down. Another quick tug and both they and the underwear beneath slid down his legs.

"Angelina I ..." Sean started to say, only to be cut off as Angelina replaced her lips with the flat of her fingers as to say hush.

She needed her hand because her mouth was now otherwise occupied. Her head dropped and her lips closed around the head of Sean's cock. Her tongue swirled around the tip for a brief moment, then she moved further down and swallowed it whole.

It would've taken a lot stronger man than Sean to ask her to stop now as a rush of euphoria washed over his body. In fact, a man would've had to be gay or sworn to celibacy and there might be some doubt as to the reactions of the latter. Angelina's fingers closed around his balls, massaging them as her tongue tickled its way up and down his length. Countless nights Sean had fantasized what this might be like and he was quickly found that the reality was more overwhelming that he could've imagined.

"Oh God, Angie, yes ..." he managed to say as he once more found his voice.

Angelina's face filled with a smile as she continued to suck his cock with unbridled enthusiasm. She too had oftentimes wondered what it might've been like with her ex-husband's best friend so the reality of it was no less exciting for her.

Angelina had given her first blow job to an older boy whose name she had long since forgotten. In the years since, she never found a more satisfying feeling than having a man's cock grow hard in her mouth. Unless of course it was the even greater rush she got as that cock exploded.

A rush she knew she didn't have long to wait for. Sean, previously excited before he walked in the door and made more so by their conversation, was already on the edge of climax. She could feel his body reacting to her efforts and experience allowed her to read those signs like a well-marked roadmap.

"Let me know before you come," Angelina paused just long enough to say, then went right back to her fervent efforts.

That warning was something Sean really didn't need to be told. Without exception, every woman who had ever gone down on him had also cautioned him about coming in her mouth.

"I'm going to ..." Sean blurted out almost too late as he felt the first rush of orgasm deep inside.

Overwhelmed by the sweet delight of that eruption, he didn't realize, at least not at first, that Angelina had made no attempt to release her mouth's hold on his cock. In fact, she'd responded to his warning by taking him even deeper inside, even as his release spurted outward.

"Oh shit, Angelina I'm sorry," Sean cried out when his brief euphoria wore off and he realized his warning had come to late.

"What for?" Angelina grinned as she wiped her mouth with her hand and then licked the residue off her fingers. "That was delicious. If I'd knew you tasted that good I might've done that a lot sooner."

"You're really not mad?" Sean asked, thinking how furious any of the other women would've been if he'd come in their mouth.

"Do I sound like I'm mad?" Angelina said as she lifted herself up and gave him a deep soul kiss.

Sean was startled for a second to taste himself on her tongue, but then just gave in to the sweetness of her mouth against his. This was, he thought, the first time anyone had ever given him what his friends called a CBJ, a complete blow job.

"You really do have a beautiful cock," Angelina said after their kiss as she playfully stoked the now semi-hard organ, "much nicer than Jesse's. I can see why he might not have wanted me to see it and then compare it to his."

That got Sean to thinking of the many times he'd seen his friend's cock in the showers and locker rooms back in their school days. Not that he spent a great deal of time looking at other boy's equipment, but most guys would sneak a quick peek when they thought no one was looking to see how they stacked up. Try as he could, he couldn't picture Jesse's or remember how it might've differed from his own.

"Yeah right," Sean laughed, thinking that was the best response he could make, like it never occurred to him to compare cocks.

Angelina laughed too, continuing to play with his cock for a few more long seconds. Then she suggested he pull up his pants and they take it to the bedroom where they'd be more comfortable.

That was a suggestion Sean was more than ready to agree with.

-=-=-=-

Angelina's bedroom was pretty much the same as he remembered it from his last visit to the apartment years before. The obvious difference was the absence of anything he remembered as having belonged to Jesse. Thinking again of his old friend, Sean was also reminded that the bed in front of him was the one that Jesse and Angelina had made love in for years.

"We could use one of the kid's rooms or go back out on the sofa if this is too strange for you," Angelina said a few moments later as she guessed the reason for the look of concern on his face.

"No, that would be even stranger," Sean replied in reference to using the kid's room, then silently reminded himself that anything from this point on was strange after just having his cock in the mouth of a woman at who's wedding he'd been an usher. "This will be okay."

"Great, because that sofa really isn't all that comfortable either," Angelina said in regard to the other option as she pulled him close and kissed him again.

The kiss was just as hungry as those in the living room and as they played dueling tongues once more, eager hands began to tug at each other's clothing. Sean's shirt came up and over his head, dropping to the floor as Angelina ran her fingers across his lightly haired chest.

"That feels nice," Sean murmured as the tips of her fingers found his nipples and squeezed them.

"I bet this feels even nicer," Angelina purred as she leaned in and replaced her fingers with her mouth and tongue.

The soft moans spilling from Sean's mouth showed that it did indeed.

Even as Angelina's tongue played with his nipples, her hands were already busy again undoing Sean's pants. Quickly released from their restraints, his pants fell to the floor where he just as quickly stepped out of them. Sliding her hands inside the elastic of his briefs, Angelina had them off just as easily.

Talented fingers closed on his manhood, expertly bringing it back to full life. Angelina stroked his length one last time, then gently guided Sean back onto the bed where she helped him complete disrobing by taking off his shoes and socks.

"Not bad, not bad at all," Angelina whistled as she took a large step back and took in his now naked body. "I always figured you were hiding a nice body under those God-awful clothes you used to wear."

Sean's total lack of fashion back when they'd first met had been a source of amusement to Angelina. Since then, he'd improved his wardrobe and his sense of what was appropriate with the help of a few female friends.

Sean watched attentively as Angelina took hold of the bottom of her T-shirt and pulled it off, revealing her naked chest beneath. Her breasts were small as he well knew, but their size was in near perfect proportion to the rest of her body. It was proportion that Sean appreciated most, not a pair of oversized melons. Nipples as thick as the tip of his pinkie stood out almost a half inch from the center of dark pink circles, reminding the brown haired man of all the time he'd spent staring at them pressed against the too tight shirts that Angelina liked to wear.

Leaning forward, Angelina undid her shorts next and slid them down her legs, dropping them next to the backless shoes she had already slipped out of. The pink panties she wore were so small as to be practically nonexistent and she concealed what they didn't with her crossed hands. Turning around, she lowered the undergarment, giving an even more riveted Sean a clear view of the cheeks of her ass.

She looked over her shoulder and smiled, then turned around and gave him the full front view. Sean's eyes grew even larger as he saw that her pussy was totally hairless. He had never seen that on a woman before, at least not outside of a men's magazine.

"I hope you're not disappointed," Angelina said as she stood totally naked only a few feet in front of him, knowing from the look on his face that he was anything but.

Not expecting a response, Angelina crossed the small distance between them and leaned over Sean, kissing him softly and forced him down on the bed as she lowered her body onto his. He began kissing her harder as she felt his tongue against her lips and opened them to admit it. Warm hands cupped her breasts, rubbing the excited nipples and bringing a loud moan from Angelina.