Jesse's Girl

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After one more kiss, Angelina lifted herself so that Sean could drop his mouth down to her closest breast, kissing the nipple for a few seconds then closing his lips around it. His hand closed around her fullness as he guided it further into his mouth. Angelina sighed loudly as he sucked and teased her areola, loving it deeply before letting it go completely and shifting his focus to its twin, giving it the same thoughtful attention. Alternating between tiny kisses and playful bites, moving back and forth between her mounds, Sean soon had ecstatic surges racing across her body.

"Oh yeah, baby, suck my tits," Angelina cried out as she arched her back to give him better access. "I know you've wanted to for so long."

As Sean continued to suckle at her mounds, fulfilling a hundred night's fantasies, Angelina reached down between their bodies and closed her fingers around his hard cock. She worked her fingers up and down, cupping his balls and giving both them and the thick shaft above them playful tugs.

They were just enough to get his full attention and Angelina took advantage of the pause to drop down off the bed and onto her knees, pulling Sean back up into a sitting position. Once he was in place, she again took him into her mouth, exhibiting the same spirited application she had expressed before. The thrill of conquest was once more upon her as she felt his hardness slide pass her tongue to the recesses of her mouth, even as she savored the intoxicating scent of his maleness.

Leaving her hand to continue to stroke his hardness, Angelina shifted to his balls. Sucking them like the gumballs she used to get from the candy machine, she slipped them one at a time into her mouth, ticking then with the tip of her tongue.

Eventually she returned to his cock, sliding it in and out of her mouth, causing the fires within Sean to rise once more. She let them come to the edge of a boil, then drop to just a simmer. There were too many other treats to taste to let him come once more to fruition just yet.

'Turn over," she practically ordered Sean as she let his cock slide out of her mouth.

Not sure what she intended, but unwilling to stop and ask, Sean did just that after only a few moments consideration. He rolled onto his stomach and spread out across the bed, his legs stretching down to the hard wood floor.

Angelina climbed back on top of him and kissed the back of his neck, rubbing her breasts into his back as she did. Closing his eyes to just enjoy the sensation, Sean decided he could get to like this real quick.

Angelina began to work her way downward, covering his body with kisses from her mouth, soft and hard caresses from her hands and the warmth of her breasts against his skin. Crossing his waist, she ran one hand over each of his asscheeks, then followed with a string of kisses on each. All the while, Sean was quite content to just lay there and delight in her touch.

Spreading and lifting his legs just a bit, Angelina worked her tongue in between the cheeks of his ass. With her hands clearing the way, she continued inward until the tip of her tongue was pressing against his asshole.

Sean jumped slightly as he felt her penetrate him in a way no one had ever done before. She continued to thrust her tongue deep inside him until his passage was wet and slippery. Then, leaving one hand to hold everything in place, she brought her left hand around and slipped in her middle finger, having taken a moment to wet it with her mouth beforehand.

Another swell of excitement raced through Sean, tempered by a slight fear. He knew that some guys considered anything to do with their assholes to be a sign of gayness, even if a girl was doing it. But that wasn't what concerned him.

One of the sexual secrets he'd become privy to during Jesse and Angelina's marriage was that fact that she sometimes used a strap-on. Jesse and he had gone out one night and after more than one too many beers, his old friend had confided that secret. When he'd first heard it, it had been hard for him to believe it or see Jesse as that kind of guy. Sean didn't think it gay or anything, but wasn't sure how he would handle it if Angelina brought out her favorite toy.

To his relief, after playing with his ass a while longer, Angelina shifted her attention to the rich wetness between her own legs. Leaving only her tongue to pleasure Sean, she'd replaced her right hand with her left and moved the former down between her legs. There, with only the slightest of efforts, she'd guided two fingers far inside herself and had begun to masturbate. In no time at all, ripples of delight were washing over her. Ripples that grew in intensity with each passing minute, reverberating across every inch of her body until her fingers were no longer enough.

Lifting herself away from Sean, she told him to roll over again, which he did this time without hesitation. Once he was on his back, Angelina climbed back on the bed. She straddled his body, facing frontward and moved up the bed until her knees were on both sides of his head. Then she lowered herself so that her pussy was pressed right against his mouth.

A man would have to be a total moron not to know what was supposed to happen next and Sean was far from that. He quickly went to work with his tongue, driving it far up inside her to seek out all of her pleasure spots. Angelina lent a hand, both of them in fact as she held her sugar walls open to give him the most access. She also guided his efforts with soft moans and sighs in a very adult version of hot and cold.

Sean might not have been the most skilled cunnilingist around, but between the head start Angelina had given him, coupled with her direction, he didn't have to be. Honeyed nectar covered both her bare mound and his face, a feast far removed and much more appreciated then the macaroni and cheese he'd been served earlier.

"God, Sean, you are so fuck'in great," Angelina cried out as his tongue rubbed once more against her clit and she surrendered to the waves of ecstasy breaking upon her. "Lick my pussy, you're doing it so good!"

Somewhere around this time, Sean realized that Angelina had again shifted one of her hands and was once more playing with his cock and balls. One further incentive to do the best he could do, not that he needed it.

In all his illicit dreams of Angelina, Sean never imagined it could be this fantastic. Every bit of envy he had once held as far as Jesse was concerned had been proven true. As he put every effort into bringing Angelina pleasure, no matter the cost, he now also understood why his friend would do anything she asked.

"I can't wait anymore..." Angelina yelled as she released his head from tight between her legs. "I need you inside of me ... Now!"

Taking total control of the situation, Angelina lifted herself up and shifted position so that Sean's cock was now poised directly beneath her saturated pussy. She took hold of his shaft, pointing it upward as she dropped down, directing it into her waiting and eager womanhood.

"Fuck me, Sean," Angelina screamed in a fury fueled by her passions, "Fuck me as hard as you can!"

Sweat pouring down his back, mirroring that also which covered Angelina, Sean took a firm grip on Angelina's sides and plunged into her again and again, each thrust harder than the last. One arm outstretched, Angelina braced herself against the headboard as she brought the other down between her legs. Nimble, well-trained fingers added to her gratification, pushing her even further along the road to Elysium. A goal she knew was only a short sprint away.

She screamed something loudly, but Sean was too lost in his desire to understand what it had been. It was only the third time that she said it that the meaning of her words finally sunk in.

"... my ass," Angelina cried as she squirmed atop Sean as to disengage herself. "I want you to fuck my ass!"

Sean froze for a second, that was something he had never done before - never even imagined doing. But the second passed and without even thinking about it any further, he pulled his cock out of her pussy and pressed it deep into her even tighter ass.

Faster and harder he rammed into her, and with each motion, Angelina grew more excited. Cries of encouragement and delight filled the room, but Sean no longer heard them. He was concentrating so much on the moment that he wouldn't even have noticed if the walls had come crashing down.

But it wasn't the bedroom walls that thundered asunder, but the barriers that held back both their orgasms. Even as Sean exploded into her ass, Angelina, whose hand had picked up at her pussy where Sean had left off, climaxed as well.

Their bodies collapsed against each other, quaking with passions held in check for years past. It was a moment both had many times imagined and neither would ever forget. One that each took the time to savor to the extreme.

-=-=-=-

They slept naked in each other's arms, and come the morning, after a quick shower, made love one more time. This time with Sean getting to fuck her pussy to the end. If there was anything lacking in their second encounter, neither of them was about to complain. Both knew there could only be one first time.

"I can't believe how lucky it was that I decided to stop at Valducci's yesterday," Sean said as he laid back against the pillows, watching a naked Angelina walk across the room.

"Luck is sometimes like that," Angelina smiled back as she turned and gave him another good look at the breasts he had admired for so long. "Good or bad, it usually comes when you least expect it."

"Well in this case it was definitely good," Sean offered as he pulled the sheet off him and sat up on the edge of the bed.

"I hope you always think of it that way," Angelina countered with a strange inflection in her voice.

"What do you say we get dressed and I'll take you out to breakfast?" Sean suggested, ignoring the odd tone. "In fact, why don't we spend the whole day together and we can talk about how we're going to tell the kids and Jesse. I'm sure they'll both be happy for us."

"I'm afraid that wouldn't be a very good idea, Sean," Angelina answered as she searched the floor for where she'd discarded her panties the night before.

"Why not?" he asked, feeling a little confused.

"I'm sort of engaged," Angelina replied, not even looking up as she picked up her panties from where they had been pushed under the night table.

"Sort of?" Sean asked further, now even more confused.

"Well, I've been asked, but I haven't exactly said yes yet, although I'm pretty sure I'm going to," Angelina explained as she looked at the condition of her undergarment and decided a fresh pair was definitely in order.

"Who is he?" a stunned Sean continued as he got up out of bed and walked over to the woman he'd made love to twice in the last few hours.

"His name is Adam," Angelina said as she put on a white pair of regular cotton briefs from her top drawer. "you saw him yesterday afternoon in the bakery,"

"The guy behind the counter? Sean asked as the pieces began to fall together. "You're dating your boss?"

"Well actually, in the beginning, I was just fucking him," Angelina explained as she took a short red silk robe off the hook behind the door and wrapped herself in it, "but he wanted more out of our relationship and it's worked out pretty well. He's really a nice guy and he totally loves the kids. That's something for me to consider. His first marriage crumbled because he couldn't have kids of his own."

"I love your kids," Sean said, even though he knew that he hadn't seen them in the longest time.

"I know you do, dear," Angelina smiled, "but trust me when I say that you're not ready for an instant family, especially not mine. They're not the angels you might think you remember them as."

"Then what was all this about?" he asked, his outstretched hand making a sweeping motion toward the bed where they'd spent the night together.

"It was a number of things," Angelina said as she finally turned and gave him her full attention. "A last fling for me, for one thing, and I guess more importantly, a chance for both of us to see what it would've been like. I think I owed you that much."

"And what was it like for you?" Sean asked, his brief rush of anger subsiding when he realized that she was right about him not being the type for an instant family.

"It was fan-fucking-tastic, that's what it was," Angelina grinned broadly as she closed the distance between them and gave him a brief kiss. "I don't think any man, Jesse included, ever made me feel as good as you did last night."

Sean knew that was pure bullshit, but it was still nice to hear. He also realized that his feelings for Angelina had also undergone a change. No, not just a change, a metamorphosis. She was no longer an object of forbidden fantasy, the woman who invaded his dreams, taunting him with thoughts of what might have been. Now she was flesh and blood, a woman he had indeed possessed, if only for a night. A night which, he now knew, had turned out to be all he had needed.

"I don't want to rush you or anything," Angelina said, which of course she didn't really mean since just saying it had that effect, "but Adam is coming by around ten to ..."

Sean cut her short with a wave of his hand, there was no need for her to say more. He quickly found his clothes and dressed, pausing only to take care of the necessary toilettes. With scarcely another word, he kissed Angelina goodbye. This time as the friend he'd been over the years and not the lover he'd been for a single night.

Heading down the block to the bus stop, watching other early risers walk down the street, he found himself humming an old song that he'd always associated with Angelina when they'd been younger. He'd gotten to the third verse then stopped, telling himself that the song no longer applied. A weight had been lifted, one that had been holding him back for far too long.

"I wonder what Susie Butler is doing this weekend," he asked himself as the bus pulled up and he got onboard, "maybe I should give her a call."

By the time the bus reached home, that maybe had turned into a definite yes. The ghosts of the past were truly gone and it was time for him to move into the future.

END

Jesse is a friend

Yeah, I know he's been a good friend of mine

But lately something's changed that ain't hard

to define

Jesse's got himself a girl and I wanna make her mine

And she's watchin' him with those eyes

And she's lovin' him with that body, I just know it

And he's holding her in his arms late, late at night

You know I wish that I had Jesse's girl

I wish that I had Jesse's girl

Where can I find a woman like that

Jesse's Girl

Rick Springfield 1981