Jesse's Journey Down a Rabbit Hole Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jesse's body contractions pushed the two men over the crest as they filled her from both ends with two massive loads of their spunk.

Michael dropped Jesse's head as both collapsed to the floor. Cory was totally spent and dropped to his knees as his fuck stick slid from her core. The three lay on the floor gasping for breath when John called over to Marcus. "Get busy sissy, get that tongue busy and clean everyone up. And when you finish that you can get us hard again so we can fuck your wife. This time I want her ass."

Marcus dropped to the floor and crawled to Cory's flaccid cock and lavished his tongue loving his and Jesse's combined fluids coating it. The four of them watched as Marcus, in his panties and top, cleaned Cory's cock, licking it like it was his favorite ice cream cone. They laughed when instead of cleaning his up his wife, he went to Michael's cock sucking it down his throat.

Jesse looked up at her husband sucking the cock that was just down her throat and again a wave of jealousy pulsed through her.

"Don't you dare make him cum you slut. I want his cock in my ass. So do your job and get him hard. I need him in my ass." She spat at Marcus. Even Master John was surprised by her venom.

For the next two hours it was the three men taking Jesse in various combinations and holes as Marcus cleaned their cocks and sucked their fluids from Jesse's ass and cunt. He even licked the floor whenever one leaked. Finally they couldn't get their cocks up again and lay about on the floor totally satisfied. Jesse was unable to move her body completely sated.

Master John couldn't get a rise out of his cock, but he wanted to finish with a flourish, so he stood and called out, "Slaves follow me to the bathroom. I have one more surprise for you." He turned and walked down the hall. Both Jesse and Marcus crawled after him. Once inside, Master called Jesse over to him as he stood in front of the toilet.

"Hold my cock for me slave while I piss. You better make sure you hit the target because if you miss it you're going to lick it up."

Jesse crawled to her Master. Just a few days ago she hated this despicable man. Now all she could think of was how she could please him, so he would reward her with orgasms never before experienced. She reached out and grabbed his unit. Her hand started stroking him and loving the feeling of it in her small hands. John smacked the back of her head and warned, "Stop it slut, I can't piss with a hard-on."

She stopped and smiled up at him with a mischievous smile and coo, "Sorry Master John, I just love your cock."

John laughed and released his bladder and a strong stream of piss erupted from his cock. Jesse was taken by surprise as piss landed all around the target coating the rim and floor. She quickly gained control and corrected her aim. When her Master finished, she slid up and licked the last few drops off the end.

Jesse didn't wait to be told but leaned forward and started to lick up the piss that covered the rim and continued down to the floor. When she finished, she looked up at Master John and with a puppy dog expression asked. "Did I do good, Master?"

John couldn't be happier and patted her on her head and said, "Yes slave, you did good."

Jesse beamed at his praise when John looked at Marcus and said, "your next sissy. Get over here and help the boys piss. The same rules apply to you."

Master John ordered Jesse out of the room and followed her out to the living room. Ten minutes later, Michael and Cory walked into the room. Cory smiled and said, "For a dude he has lousy aim. He's going to be busy for a while." Everyone laughed including Jesse.

The men gathered their clothes and got dressed. Michael walked up to John and shook his hand, I'll play any time you get up a game just give me a call."

John nodded and stood to walk them to the door. Jesse followed as the three of them walked out on the porch. She waved goodbye and stood at the door naked. Master John pointed at her and said, "I have to go home and check on my wife. You go in and clean up the place. When you finish, tie up the sissy and go to bed. I'll be back tomorrow.

Jesse smiled and said, "Yes Master."

The next morning Jesse slowly rolled over in bed. Her body ached, but it was a good ache. Her mind was still relishing in the after effects from last night. The poker game, the submission, the humiliation, and the sex combined to give Jesse what she craved. After the last few weeks, and the total loss of almost everything, she felt complete satisfaction. This is what she craved when she started this. Her first thoughts were 'I wonder what my Masters have for me today?'

Jesse climbed out of bed and almost tripped over her naked husband hogtied on the floor. She loved him so much, but now it was different. She wanted him in her life, but it was her Masters she craved. Each day she wondered if the mysterious Master X would come and claim his slave. Take her and use her and complete his dominance over her. She walked into the bathroom and started to get ready for work. Jesse needed to hurry as Janice required her to be at school by 6:30am. Jesse needed to report to her office, strip, and offer to service her hated enemy. This too only increased her submission that she craved.

She finished in the bathroom and headed for the spare bedroom which is where Master John always laid out her outfit for the day. Jesse always dreaded this as Master John made each day an adventure. Always a short skirt or dress, the top or blouse was either very tight or some of the buttons were removed. Already she had been warned by one of the administrators about inappropriate dress. She knew if this kept up it would blow up in her face. But as she slipped on the black faux leather skirt that barely came to mid-thigh, her body shivered with anticipation and arousal. The top was a white cashmere sweater that must have been at least a size too small. It hugged her tits and offered no support.

Today Master John hadn't given her a bra to wear. She would be bouncing with every step. Her nipples were already hard just thinking about all the students watching her tits. It was all she could do, these last days, to keep from staring at all the hard cocks in each class.

Jesse finally made it downstairs and pulled up her email account. As usual there was a message from Master X.

Slave,

Today you will take the medium anal plug and wear it all day. You must ask permission to take it out. You will also wear the Wi-Vibe and sync it with your phone. Make sure you have the Ben-Wa balls buried in your sloppy cunt. You better be careful not to let them fall out in class. You will follow the routine and walk for ten minutes each class, edge for 15 minutes and sit on your desk for 20 minutes. You will not cross your legs ever. On your free period you will strip naked and masturbate for 15 minutes. You are not allowed to cum, period. You are to drive home as soon as class is over and, as usual, take off the skirt and edge all the way. When you get home, Master John will take you to your second job. You will do as told if you want to earn any money for your kid's college education.

Master X

Jesse was almost relieved. Today was going to be relativity easy after the last several days. It would almost be like normal. If you can call exposing her body to her classes, stripping naked and masturbating in her classroom, and edging while driving normal. What bothered her were the last two sentences. She had no idea what her second job was and that scared her.

Jesse showed up on time in Janice's office and walked in. Janice was sitting at her desk as usual, but today she had an evil look in her eyes. Jesse knew something was up and things were going to change.

"Right on time slave, but I think you should crawl through my door naked. In fact from now on I want you to strip as you enter the door from the parking lot. You're to put your clothes in a bag, cuff your hands behind your back, and carry the bag in your teeth until you get to my office. You then drop to your knees, knock and wait until I tell you to enter. Then crawl in and start begging to service me." Janice said, and then continued, "Now strip and get down on the floor where you belong, slave."

Jesse stared at her hated rival. Her anger boiling up from deep inside her gut, "Jesus Janice, really, I can't be running around the school naked. It's bad enough that I have to do it in your office."

Janice waited till Jesse stopped ranting before she spoke in a calm voice. "Oh you can't, can you?"

She said as she walked over and picked up Jesse's clothes. "Oh I think you can and, in fact, you will." Janice took the clothes out of her office and shut the door behind her. Jesse was scared now. She refused an order from her work mistress and knew from past experience that disobeying a master or mistress usually meant pain, humiliation, or both. Jesse was thinking about how she would beg for forgiveness when Janice walked back into the office. The first thing Jesse noticed was Janice didn't have her clothes.

"Mistress, I'm so sorry I spoke back to you. It's just your new instructions took me by surprise. Please Mistress, have mercy on me. Let me have something to wear, I'm begging you." Jesse pleaded with her head down looking at Janice's feet.

Janice reached out and grabbed the naked teacher by the chin. "Oh you will be sorry, now get up and bend over my desk. I think a few swats are in order and your ability to take them without screaming will decide if you get your clothes back or you leave and go home naked!"

"Yes Mistress," she responded as Jesse stood and leaned over the desk, pointing her naked ass at her Mistress.

"I think ten will do." Janice said as she pulled out a paddle from her desk drawer.

SMACK!

"One, thank you Mistress..."

Janice was surprised when she heard Jesse counting her strokes.

SMACK... SMACK... SMACK...

Jesse was struggling to keep from crying out the pain was so intense, but she managed to utter, "four, thank you Mistress..."

SMACK... SMACK... SMACK...

Jesse was crying hard now with her ass was on fire and her pussy leaking. "Seven, thank you Mistress..."

Janice stopped for a few moments and slid her hand between Jesse's legs, her fingers sliding up her lips. When she pulled them back they were covered in her fluids. "God, you are a sick bitch slave. Look at my fingers; you're getting off on this!"

SMACK... SMACK... SMACK...

Jesse was crying hysterically now not only from the pain but the humiliation. It was as if her soul was laid bare to the world as her inner most desires were exposed. "Ten Mistress, thank you for punishing your slave."

"Good, now get out of here I have work to do, and don't forget how to report tomorrow."

Jesse slid off the desk and back down to her knees. She looked up with her tear stained face and whimpered.

"What is it slave? What do you want?"

"Please Mistress, I'm still handcuffed and I don't have any clothes. How am I supposed to teach?"

"Just go to your room and I'll have your clothes and the key delivered. Now get out!"

Jesse nodded and walked out the door and up to her room. She walked inside and tried to calm down, but as the time went by and the start of classes grew closer, she started to panic. Outside her door she could hear students and teachers walking up and down the hall. Jesse couldn't lock the door as her keys were in her purse which her Mistress still had.

Jesse was now thinking about how to get out of her classroom and leave the building. Classes were to start in only ten minutes. She knew her face was a mess and her ass was bright red, but with her hands still cuffed behind her back, even if she made it back to her car, she wouldn't be able to get in or drive. She was trapped and coming to the conclusion that today was her last day as a teacher.

Two minutes later, Janice strutted into Jesse's room. She was in complete control and Jesse knew it. What scared Jesse more was that Janice didn't close the door behind her and now anyone could walk in.

Jesse didn't do or say anything; she stared at the floor and waited for Janice to speak. "Sorry slut, I got delayed down the hall. Here are your things you better hurry as class is about to start." Janice pulled Jesse's clothes out of the bag and tossed them around the room. Jesse started to rush after them when she saw the expression on her Mistress's face and stopped.

Janice smiled an evil smile and tossed the handcuff keys right by the open door. "Now slave because time is short, I would suggest you crawl over and get the keys first before you go for your clothes. Then get dressed and go fix your face. Oh and one more thing, don't shut the door." Janice said and walked out of the room and down the hall.

Jesse knew she had no choice and crawled to the keys and turned around to grab them. She rolled out of sight of the door and worked to free her hands. She looked at the clock and knew she had no time to waste. Jesse jumped up and ran for her clothes pulling them on as she retrieved them. When she was finally dressed she had only a couple of minutes before the bell and ran out the door towards the restroom to fix her face.

'So much for an easy day, if it starts like this how will it end?' Jesse thought.

The rest of Jesse's school day was pretty much like every other day since her Masters had taken over her life. Her body was constantly aroused. Her mind cluttered from the sight of the hard cocks in front of her in each class. Twice she almost climaxed walking around the room. The last time, the balls that were driving her crazy almost fell out in front of the entire class, but she made it through the day and wasn't fired for exposing too much to her students. She knew if this kept up she would be having sex with one or more of the students. When this all started she never would have accepted such an event happening, but after days of denial and constant teasing all she could think of was how she could get fucked. If her Master said to fuck a student she knew she would welcome it. When the last bell rang, Jesse rushed out the door to her car. When she sat down in the driver's seat, Jesse almost welcomed taking off her skirt to play with her clit. After lunch today, her entire world centered on her needy pussy. Jesse tossed the skirt into the backseat not caring if someone caught her, she shoved her hand inside her panties and stroked her clit while shoving three fingers deep into her dripping honey pot. She was rapidly losing control when several teachers walked out of the school and headed for the parking lot. Jesse wanted to cum in the worst way, but getting caught by half the staff masturbating in the parking lot was over the top. Jesse started the car and drove out of the parking lot.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

12