Jesse's Journey Down a Rabbit Hole Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Rebeccasm
Rebeccasm
966 Followers

"There will be no bargains, you will do as I command and if I want to paddle your ass you will take it and like it. Now get up and go home. I will see you tomorrow at eleven." Robert Ash yelled and tossed the belt aside as he sat down in his chair. Jesse took several minutes before she tried to get up. She finally managed to stand and walk start to walk out the door, when Mr. Ass called out. "Stop slut, I want to admire your red ass. Now stand on your toes and grab your elbows whore.

Jesse stood and waited for Mr. Ass to allow her to go. As soon as he dismissed her she dashed out the back door naked and slowly walked home. 'God I hope the kids haven't arrived. I have no idea of how I can explain this.' Jesse thought.

Julie managed to stand after inserting the Ben-Wa balls deep inside her dripping core. She had never had to deal with something so big buried inside her; let alone walk while being filled to the brim. When her legs closed, she gasped as the balls were pushed deeper inside her and panic started to set in. 'Oh fuck, what if I can't get them out? What will I do? I can't go to the emergency room to have someone help."

As soon as Jesse left, Master X dialed Robert's number. He wanted to make sure he didn't forget his instructions.

Julie walked with her legs spread as wide a possible, while carrying the bag with her new toys. Her skirt was well above the pussy, but in order to keep her legs spread she couldn't pull it down. Luckily no one was around and she made it to her car without someone seeing her.

Julie sat in the driver's seat, her legs spread wide. She slipped her fingers inside her core and pulled on the cord to pull the balls out. Just as the first ball was about to pop out her new cell buzzed. In panic she fumbled to find it before the third ring.

"Yes Sir," she mumbled. It was then she noticed that it wasn't a normal call but a facetime call. Jason's face filled the display.

"You better not be taking out your new toys." He warned, "In fact I want you to start driving and play with your cunt all the way home slave."

"Oh please Master, I can't drive and do that. Please Master let me take them out till I get there." Julie begged.

"Look slut, I'm getting tired of your constant begging. When I tell you to do something I expect you to do it without question. Now get busy and put the phone where I can watch you. Remember no cumming without permission."

Julie was defeated and started the car. It took a while for her to get to the freeway and put on the cruise. That enabled her to spread her legs wide and start to masturbate. Not wanting to be seen she stayed in the right lane and stay out of the way of all the other cars zooming by her.

It was about thirty minutes later when Julie was struggling to keep from orgasming. She pulled off into a rest area and started to beg Jason again to let her climax.

Jason watched as the young woman struggled to obey his commands. He knew she wouldn't be able to make it all the way home without stopping. Sure enough Julie stopped the car and started to beg, but her fingers never stopped diddling her clit and fucking her core.

"Please Master have mercy, I'm going to have an accident if I don't cum soon." Julie pleaded.

"Absolutely not, if you need help then open the bag and pull out the black spring clips with the rubber bands. There are four in the bag. I want you to clamp one set on you nipples and one set on you cunt lips. Make sure the rubber bands are connected to each other. You can stop diddling but then you have to pull and twist you nipples and lips until you calm down. Then start stroking again."

Julie started to cry again but her hand was already reaching into the bag to get the clips. When she pulled them out she gasped. The clips were nothing more than black large paper clamps you would use with large reports, and a rubber band attaching them together. She clipped the first one on her right nipple and yipped at the pain. When she pulled the other one over to her left nipple the band stretched and pulled the nipples together. The band kept constant pressure on her nipples and increased the pain tenfold.

When she started the process on her lips, she thought about how he wanted them to go. She attached one clip to her left lip, pulled the other up and over the band between her tit clips and back down to her other lip. The harder she pulled the more her nipples and lips stretched from the tension. Now she wasn't able to sit back but had to lean forward to reduce some of the pressure. Julie no longer had to cum, the pain from the clips effectively took away any arousal.

"Good slave, that should help keep you from having any sort of orgasm for a while. Now get back on the road and start playing with your pussy. If you get close again, you can stop and twist and pull the clips until you can start it all over again."

Jason watched as Julie's face showed total defeat. He saw her nod and start driving again. It didn't take long before Julie's body was on a razors edge again. Now the pain joined with the pleasure to intensify her arousal. Knowing she couldn't hold out much longer, she pulled off the road again and into a truck stop.

Jason was watching intently as the horny co-ed was shaking with arousal and her body was covered in sheen of perspiration. He waited for see what she would do, not wanting to interrupt her. His patience was rewarded when she stopped the car, pulled her blouse open and grabbed the rubber bands effectively binding her lady bits.

Julie's eyes were glazed over and her hands were pulling the bands further and further from her body. Her lips and nipples were now pulled obscenely from her body and her face scrunched in pain. Julie continued to abuse her nipples and cunt lips for almost five minutes. Only then did she lean over and lie across the front seat panting.

"Slave, why aren't you touching your sloppy love hole? I didn't give you permission to stop." Jason said.

"I'm sorry Sir, I am trying to comply. I was so close I had to do something to stop it." Julie answered as her hand slid back down to her pussy and started to masturbate again.

"Well your performance leaves me unimpressed. So for the rest of the trip, leave your blouse just as it is." Jason ordered.

"Yes Sir," Julie said as she tried to gather her thoughts and get back on the freeway.

Kevin and Christy were sitting on the couch when Marcus walked into the living room. "I need to do some errands before your mom gets back from the store. I should only be an hour or so." He announced. Kevin dismissed him with the wave of a hand. He was toying with Christy, her tits and pussy prominently displayed as well as the face full of cum.

Marcus tried to ignore the scene but his cock betrayed him again. Two weeks ago it would have been because of a young beautiful woman was nearly naked in his living room. However, now it was how dominant his son was as he controlled Christy completely. 'I wish it was my face that was painted,' Flashed through his mind.

Marcus walked out the door; his instructions were to be gone when Jesse came back from the neighbor's house. He wasn't to show up until Master X called him. Not knowing where else to go, he drove his car around the corner and slipped back to Master John's house. He needed a cock in the worst way.

Jesse didn't see Kevin's car in the driveway and breathed a sigh of relief. She could get inside, shower, and contact Master X and find out what she would be allowed to wear. With a trembling hand, she turned the knob and pushed the door open. Walking inside and to the kitchen she was very happy to be away from Mr. Ash, but as soon as she walked in the door she almost jumped out of her skin when she saw Kevin standing there.

"What the fuck mom. Why are you naked? Not only that but coming home naked from Mr. Ash's house?" Kevin demanded. Master X almost started to laugh when he saw Jesse's expression of fear and humiliation.

"K-K-Kevin!" She stuttered, "I didn't know you were home. Give me a minute to slip something on and I will explain."

Master X told Kevin to keep up the pressure, whispering in his ear.

"Don't give me that mom, you're coming home from the neighbor's, naked, a red ass, and is that cum all over you?"

"Kevin please it's not what you think..." Jesse started to explain, when there was a knock at the back door.

Kevin was closest, turned and opened the door. Standing there was Mr. Ash wearing only a pair of shorts. He smiled at Kevin and said, "Sorry to bother you, but your mom forgot something," as he handed Kevin a hundred dollar bill.

Kevin stared at the nasty neighbor as he walked out the door. Kevin started to close the door, when Robert Ash turned and with a devious smile said, "Tell her same time tomorrow and don't bother to dress."

Kevin stood there in shock as the fat ugly man sauntered back to his house.

Jesse wanted to crawl into a hole as she heard the entire conversation. When Kevin turned back to face her, his face was filled with hate.

"What the fuck MOM? You're whoring out to the neighbors now. It's a good thing Dad left. You just missed him. Maybe I should call him and have him come home and see what his wife has been up to."

"Please Kevin, you don't understand...." She tried to explain.

"What part don't I understand? You did come home naked from Mr. Ash's house right?"

"Yes but..."

"That is cum all over your body, right?"

"Yes but...."

"He spanked you didn't he?"

"Yes but..."

"He did come over and pay you a hundred dollars with a confirmed a date for tomorrow, right?"

"Yes" Jesse said as her body slumped she was caught and there was no way out. Her son caught her being a whore.

"Then tell me what don't I understand?"

"I can't Kevin. I'm so sorry, please forgive me."

"Well how should I handle this? Tell dad that his wife is a whore, or keep my mouth shut?" Kevin watched his mother closely.

Master X watched a younger version of himself as Kevin kept the pressure up. He knew that Jesse would soon be on her knees begging her son not to tell Marcus simply because that was what he ordered.

Jesse dropped to her knees and lowered her head, "Please Kevin, don't tell dad, I'll do what you want."

Kevin looked down at his naked mother, covered in cum and scowled. "You're nothing more than a slut, and dad deserves better. From now on I own you. You will do anything I tell you regardless of who or where we are. Now crawl out of here and clean up before dad comes home."

Jesse nodded and started to crawl out of the kitchen. Just before she got to the hallway, Christy stepped into the kitchen. Both women gasped at the sight of each other. Christy's top was over her tits, and her skirt was around her waist. Kevin's sperm was now dried on her face and chest.

Jesse was naked on her knees, also covered in cum, crawling to her room. The look in each other's eyes said it all. Both knew they were in trouble and a shiver of fear slid up their spines.

Rebeccasm
Rebeccasm
966 Followers
12