All Comments on 'Jessica and Roger Rabbit'

by LoveHugeBoobs

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Loved it!

Can't tell you how long I've waited for a read about this pairing and a great one at that.

Love your style and direction and cannot wait for more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Love the inflation!

Though it's only recently become a fetish I'm loving these cum inflation & deep intestine penetration stories and the thought of it happening to one of the sexiest cartoon girls makes it even better.

I love your super hero stories as well, are you planning any other hero stories or continuing the others, someone is always getting pregnant but will anyone ever give birth?

P.S Don't rabbits have lots of babies in one birth?

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
good story

Been waiting for something like this would have been better if you added the actual bra sizes she was going through like 55HH and whatnot to give a better idea what you were going for.

Still solid all around

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
awesome!

great story... :)

i did want to say... i disagree with the user who suggested mentioning actual bra sizes. bra sizes are very very very commonly gotten wrong in stories. a 55FF would be a very weird size as i believe thenumber is basicaly a ribcge measurement. the FF indicats the size different between bust circumference and rib circumference... the cupsize of a 30d is the same as a 32c is the same as a 34b.

a lot of people screw it up. worse: some huge percentage of women are wearing bras that re the totally wrong size. we think tht a dd or ddd is HUGES but it really isnt. its far better to use words to describe rather than numbers... so good job :)

anyway i loved all the cartootny detail here.. really made the whole story :) these are toons afterall... not just sockpuppets to parade around. :D

R M RoxingerR M Roxingeralmost 10 years ago
Roger impregnates Jessica

From the day I heard of these 2 characters, I always wondered at least subconsciously what any offspring of theirs would look like. Guess I will find out if you ever write a sequel to this. Anyway, impregnation is one of my favorite themes in stories here at Lit. Keep up the hot writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
ANOTHER ONE

IT CANT END LIKE THAT

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
really hot

i loves this a whole lot! the growth and expansion were nicely done. would love to read more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
No usually a fan of toon sex but...

HOLY FUCK!

Made me wish I was Roger banging the shit out of Jessica

easy 5 stars,

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

please continue the story. i would love to see jessica screaming in pain as she gives birth to roger's children.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous