Jessica and Roger Rabbit

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The illustrated rabbit reached out and grabbed two handfuls of Jessica's bountiful tit flesh. His hands kneaded the humongous globes with furious intent, mashing and pulling at the breasts. The smooth and pliable softness was unparalleled, and Jessica's perfect nipples teased the insides of his palms. Milk began to leak from the titties, allowing Roger's hands to slip around the super spheres.

Jessica moaned in delight as he massaged her chest, and her sounds caused his member to grow more concrete. Roger continued plowing Jessica with his cylindrical pillar, each thrust bringing the lovers closer to the limit.

Jessica Rabbit felt her rapture nearing as she rode her husband's schlong. Primal instincts took over as she speedily scooted on the mighty mast, her body's movements now involuntary. Her expression became docile as she became a slave to her sexual needs, waiting for her orgasm to hit. Her lovely face relaxed and her pretty eyes went into a trance. The pleasure shooting up her body was causing her head to pound, and her breathing became rapid. Her body began to tense, ready to explode in gratification.

"I can't hold it anymore, Jessica! I have to finish!" Roger hollered, also ready to tip over the edge.

"I want you to knock me up darling! Make me pregnant! Bury your life-giving seed in my fertile womb! Saturate me in your baby-batter! I want all of your babies! I'm cumming right now!" the woman shrieked, her toes curling as her ultimate euphoria bubbled over.

"HERE I CUM JESSICA!" Roger yelled as he reached his finale, agreeing to her demand.

"BREED ME!" she cried.

A slot machine sound rang as a flashing sign appeared above Roger's head that read "JACKPOT." The rabbit's pupils morphed into stars and steam blasted from his ears. His gargantuan member reached more deeply than before into Jessica's spasming crevice as he crossed the precipice.

Roger's balls tightened, and fell, in rhythm with his ejaculation, which made his testicles bounce wildly. His first rope of thick spunk coated the inside of Jessica's womb with great force, causing Jessica to cry out in glee. Each shot of cum was crazily large, as only a cartoon could produce. He filled her fertile womb and soon Jessica's body had to react to the voluminous spunk being pumped inside of her.

As Roger cannoned his cartoon sperm, Jessica's stomach was forced to accommodate his load. Mrs. Rabbit felt the pressure in her blossom and she could no longer hold her form. Her tight and taut stomach showed the first signs of expanding slowly and the red head cried out in bliss.

"Keep cumming darling! I'm growing! I'm growing!" Jessica shouted while in the midst of climaxing.

The skinny tummy was steadily curving out as Jessica's womb was filled. Her midsection first looked as though she ate a large meal, but soon began to swell past a large pouch. The expanding woman's orgasm intensified as she inflated.

"Don't stop darling! Swelling up feels so good," she revealed loudly.

Jessica's belly was quickly amplifying as she held her lover's cum. Her skin remained beautifully smooth and expanded gorgeously, as her new protrusion glistened. Gasps of pleasure escaped the woman as she grew. Soon, her belly surpassed the size of a beach ball.

Jessica's new center of gravity started to interfere with her balance, but she refused to let it deter her goal. Determined to grow as big as possible, she struggled to stay impaled on Roger's unbelievable phallus. Her reward manifested in the form of a belly ballooning to ridiculous immensity.

Roger finished pumping his seed into his ample wife, and sighed in exhaustion as his last rope fired into her. With all of his semen captive inside her, Jessica's stomach halted growth. Her body was full and gave the appearance of a woman pregnant with octuplets.

"Oh Roger dear, you've made me enormous," Jessica cooed, rubbing her huge tummy thoughtfully.

Roger was recovering slowly from his intense orgasm, and his penis fell from his wife's pussy. Miraculously, Jessica held his entire load inside her, not letting a single drop escape. The recently large woman stood up and examined her body.

"Your cum feels so good sloshing around inside me darling. I can't wait until it turns into your babies. I'll love being fat and pregnant," Mrs. Rabbit explained, caressing her bulging belly.

Jessica turned slowly so Roger could take in her new form. Her hourglass was now dented by the massive bump that was her perfectly round stomach. It complimented her two huge globes, now resting at the top of her protruding mid-section. She danced her bubble butt and groped it, teasing her husband as she showcased her preposterous body. Roger could not keep his erection from rising as he watched her dance.

"Can you give it to me in my ass, dear? Can you violate me in the butt? Even though my belly has grown so huge?" she asked, bouncing her giant butt.

"Oh Jessica, my love for you will lead me to do anything. Don't you know that by now? Of course I will ream your rear end," Roger goofily smiled.

Jessica spread her cheeks and pressed her small asshole against Roger's pulsing white head. She inhaled slightly and anticipated the large invader. She proceeded to sit on the turgid cock, the head pushing past her anal entrance with much resistance. Jessica grimaced as pain overwhelmed her.

"Oh Roger! Your dick is too giant for my itty bitty asshole! You are the best husband!" she proclaimed, still lowering herself onto him.

The amazing penis Roger possessed was only half way inside Jessica's ass, and she could push it no further. His engorged head was hitting her more deeply than she thought possible, and the pain began to be replaced with pleasure.

Roger didn't think anything could feel better than his wife's pussy, but he discovered he was mistaken. His wife accepted his absurd dick, and her anal sleeve clenched on him more tightly than her slippery pussy. The unforgiving grip threatened to crush his fat dick, but did not keep it from filling the taboo cavity.

"You can go no further darling! You are as deep as you can get," Jessica surrendered.

"Oh Jessica, I can do anything for you my love," Roger said, as if he had a solution to her problem.

The rabbit held Jessica at her hips, and readied his attack. A small grunt came from Roger as he pushed his hips upward, into Jessica's butt. The woman let out a surprised cry, as her insides felt a startling new sensation.

Roger's cartoon cock began to elongate inside his wife's ass cavern, and ceased to be just a straight pillar of power. The appendage started to slowly snake its way through Jessica's bowels, turning at every curve of her insides. His tool became a thick, rock hard rope of pleasure.

"Oh Roger! Are you slithering up into me?" an elated Jessica asked, flipping her hair to look behind at her lover.

"Yes dear! Only the best for you!" he responded, the tightness of her ass hugging him.

"I have the best husband," she replied, "You morph the shape of your baseball bat of a dick to fill up my bowels. I love you so much!"

As his penis reached deeper into her, Roger began to hump his wife's ridiculously big butt. The walls of her taboo hole gripped him with ferocity, causing immense pleasure to shoot through him. His thrusting started slowly, but he soon worked himself up to a steady gallop.

"Oh darling, I think you're in my stomach!" Jessica guessed as she felt overpowering pressure within her.

Jessica met Roger's thrusts with a grind of her hips, desperately wanting to coax his heavy load. Her bliss began to rise inside her as she realized how full of his cock she was. She was completely backed up with Roger's member and it felt so good. Despite her heavy belly, Jessica rode his cock expertly with her ass.

As Jessica bounced on Roger, her ass lobes shook irrationally, dancing up and down. Her perfect butt looked too good to resist, and Roger groped the massive flesh on her rear end. Jessica yelped as he harshly gripped her plump rump.

"That's it baby! Grab all you can! I love it when you touch me," Jessica encouraged.

Mrs. Rabbit fucked her husband vigorously, and her enormous breasts hit her in the face. As she rode him, her giant belly sprung up and down in rhythm with her humping. Their sex act looked absolutely obscene, and it only made them hornier. Jessica rubbed her bloated belly and spoke to Roger.

"Come now darling; give me more of your seed. Fill me to the brim," she persuaded, rolling her hips into his pelvis.

Jessica knew not how far Roger's tremendous knob was up inside of her, but she was determined to be stuffed full of more cum. She pressed her ass cushions as hard as she could onto Roger and circled her impossibly perfect bum.

"You are rearranging my internal organs! Your dick is so fucking monstrous!" the skewered woman cried out.

Roger's bliss was immeasurable, the incredible fuck drawing him closer to release. His dick-hose tensed and his goose egg sized balls constricted.

"Jessica! You are going to make me cum! Your ass feels so goooood!" Roger admitted, his long ears twisting together in anticipation.

Preparing for another intense orgasm, Jessica's body tensed and pleasure tingled from her southern region. She reached passed her ample stomach to her clit, and it rubbed roughly. Small pings of delight rushed through her and gathered, ready at any moment to release. The tension became more difficult to contain and the rotund woman crossed the point of no return.

"ROGER! OH GOD! YOUR HUMONGOUS SCHLONG STUFFED UP MY ASS IS MAKING ME CUM! FILL ME UP, BABY! FUCK MY ASS FULL OF CUM!" Jessica screamed at the top of her lungs.

Jessica's delirious climax blossomed into the most exceptional orgasm she ever reached, and it wasn't even halfway done.

As Roger's final pinnacle arrived, a dozen air horns spontaneously appeared above his furry head. Circling the rabbit, each horn emitted a long, loud trumpet as the rabbit's eyes morphed into ringing alarm clocks. The heavy nuts resting in his scrotum clenched and shot the first rope of jizz through his fuck-tube.

"Here comes my spunk Jessica! Get ready!" he warned, riding his orgasm to the fullest.

Tunneling through his twisting shaft, Roger's gelatinous sperm barreled into Jessica's insides. His spunk soaked in Jessica as he pooled more of his seed, which was gunning into his fat wife. A familiar feeling started in Jessica's tummy and she burst in delight.

"It's happening! I'm growing! I'm getting bigger!" she happily projected, her ultimate bliss still continuing.

The already bloated belly again began to enlarge, ballooning steadily. The absurdly large curve of Jessica's abdomen grew smoothly, beautifully increasing her immense size. She shouted in glee as her inflation caused her climax to intensify, pleasurable pressure taking over her senses. Roger's fat balls continued hosing load after load into her, contributing to her outrageous expansion.

"Yes! Yes! I am so nasty, Roger! I look absolutely ridiculous! I look loony, laughable, and ludicrous! You made my body so goofily sexy! I'm so fucking fat!" she said in gratitude, her orgasm finally winding down.

Roger shot one long, last spurt of potent sperm into his wife, and collapsed in exhaustion. His penis began to deflate, snaking back out of Jessica's ass. Remarkably, she held all of his semen inside of her, refusing to lose the size she had gained.

The waist that once could be encircled by Roger's hand had now swollen and bulged to a staggering size only a cartoon could sustain. Her behemoth belly stretched out for feet in front of her, making walking near impossible. The satisfied woman fell to the floor, sitting on her heart-shaped ass.

"You made me so big, darling. I can feel your wonderful seed splashing around. I always want your cum inside me," Jessica said thoughtfully, resting her hands on her growth.

The full woman smiled as she caressed her protrusion, feeling soft skin beneath her fingertips. She shook her tummy slightly to feel the jizz inside her stir and spatter. She whipped her crimson locks to the side and looked over her shoulder, seeing her near comatose husband. A naughty thought came to her, and she playfully batted her eyes.

"Maybe I can get even bigger," she grinned.

12