Jessica Jonesing

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Licking and sucking at the scotch, Jessica barely recognised the effect she was having on her sister, consuming her like a cat lapping up milk. Moving lower Jessica felt her tongue slide over lacy blue fabric before moving up Trish's chest once more.

Hearing her sister sigh, Jessica shifted her weight over the blonde, her hand grasping Trish's quivering breast.

Feeling a hard nipple against her palm, Jessica paused, meeting her sister's eye once more:

"Wait... does this make me gay or an alcoholic?"

Grabbing Jessica's head, Trish tugged the brunette down between her breasts once more, motor-boating herself as she replied:

"Don't read too much into it..."

Lapping up the last of the spilt alcohol, Jessica sucked at the blue bra before going for broke: Reaching under the blonde and tearing the flimsy garment away. One of the joys of super strength; no awkward clasp fumbling.

Trish gasped, eyes watering as Jessica's teeth caught her nipple once more, this time her tongue scrapping against against her sensitive exposed flesh.

Suckling on her swollen mound, Jessica soon realised the majority of alcohol was long gone. Finding herself in the midst of an oral fixation, Jessica shrugged, plucking at Trish's other nipple with her teeth only to enjoy the moan this elicited from her ecstatic sister.

Looking down, Trish watched in awe as Jessica slurped at her pale flesh, cheeks hollowing as she sucked her swollen bud between plump lips.

Gasping in unrestrained joy, Trish threw back her head, swinging the rickety bed against the wall:

Bang! Bang!

Hearing the echoing rattle startled Jessica, awaking the aggressive PI and causing her to bite down hard on a swollen bud.

"Ahhh!" Trish hissed, tugging Jessica's long black hair as her teeth dug into a nipple.

Panicking, Jessica pulled away, eyes wide as she finally understood how far they had come.

"N, n, n, No! Don't stop! Don't stop!!" Trish moaned, blue eyes pleading with her reluctant sister.

Jessica shook her head, wiping at her mouth with the back of her hand:

"I'm sorry, I can't do this, Its just not us!"

Sitting up on her elbows, Trish gripped Jessica's scalp, attempting to pull her back down only for her sister to still her hands with her own.

Still entangled, both sister's stared back at each other, lost for words, listening to the sound of rain pattering down on the window sill.

"I want you..." Trish stated quietly, her eyes searching the brunette's.

"Ditto" Jessica bit back, restraining herself, unable to quite meet her sister's loving gaze:

"You are everything I've ever wanted to be!" Trish continued imploringly:

"And now you're right here in my arms!"

Seeing the genuine need carved onto the blonde's beautiful features, Jessica crumbled, nodding slowly. They were resigned to this now; Jessica was going to fuck her sister.

Leaning in the brunette kissed Trish's once more, their tongues tangling as she pulled errant dark hair from between their open mouths.

Sliding her tongue against Trish's, the two women embraced, for the first time acknowledging their changed relationship. Pulling away, Jessica nodded again, resolving to finish what she had started:

"Okay."

Grabbing the bottle, Jessica crawled down her sister's torso. Reaching her belly, the brunette tipped the glass over, pouring more scotch over Trish's waiting abdomen.

Trish's moaned, grinning down at sister as her dark hair trailed over her skin, cold liquid spilling into her underwear.

Sweeping back her messy locks, Jessica poured more of the amber liquid into the dip of Trish's belly button, before slipping her tongue into the soft hollow.

Trish swooned, falling back once more as her sister licked and sucked on her pale flesh, lapping away with increasing intensity.

Reaching the hem of Trish's jeans Jessica didn't miss a beat, tearing open the tough fabric. Gripping onto the headboard above her, Trish could only cling on as Jessica pulled the garment over curve of her hips; tugging away her boots and pants in short succession.

Throwing her clothing aside, Jessica moved in once more, pausing as her fingers tangled in the lace of Trish's panties: Well it was now or never.

Smiling down at Jessica nervously, both women waited for the latter to take the plunge. Feeling her sister's ragged breath on her nethers, Trish bit her lip, desperate for more while refusing to ask her sibling for oral sex.

Laid out naked before her, Jessica stared down at the picturesque vision of her sister. A feeling of desire, intermingling with an odd sentimentality came over her as she thought how much she loved and wanted Trish in that moment. She just never knew her love extended this far, willing even to defile the very notion of their sisterhood to quell the frustration they now shared.

Raising her knees, the blonde opened wide, inviting Jessica in. Tentatively, the brunette ran a hand up the back of an outstretched thigh, massaging soft skin as she stared at the perfect folds of her sister's sex.

Leaning forward she flicked out her tongue, swiping tentatively at Trish's swollen lips. The blonde quivered, a barely perceptible touch that nonetheless sent an electric thrill coursing through her. Bracing herself, Jessica took another, longer and a little deeper lick into her sister's hot pussy.

"Mmmmmmm, ohh Jesss..." Taking a long, quivering groan, Trish screwed her eyes shut as her sister's insistent tongue moved up and down several times inside her slick entrance.

Getting past her initial reluctance, Jessica began to eat with earnest, her tongue moving everywhere, rolling deliciously over the surface of Trish's lips with a wet squish, touching lightly at her clit before finally exploring deep inside.

"Ohhhh!"

Moving away for a second to catch her breath, Jessica found that Trish almost immediately dragged back to the main course, grunting, frustrated at her delaying the blonde's pleasure.

"Mmmph!"

Releasing an indelicate moan Jessica licked even deeper into her sister's snatch, practically smothering herself as she tasted her sacred honey.

Moving up the bed, Trish knelt, forcing Jessica to follow her prize, crawling forward and craning her neck to reach for the blonde's pussy.

Not waiting for Jessica to adjust, Trish squeezed her head with her thighs, instinctively rolling on top of the brunette consuming her pussy. Surprised, Jessica spluttered into her sister's snatch; Trish had tried this Kung-fu shit on her before. Having effectively reversed their positions, the PI had to admit she'd gotten one over on her.

Pressing down onto Jessica's face, Trish started a slow, unconscious motion with her hips, grinding easily into her sister's mouth as both made lurid, unlady like groans of utter arousal. 


This went on for sometime, both women undulating and clawing at each other in place as their decency degenerated, becoming lost in lust.

Digging her fingernails into Trish's full behind, Jessica began devouring her sister's sweet centre, cream drenching her chin, her tongue swirling between tender folds. Mindlessly burrowing further into the warmth, Jessica's mouth pulsed vibrations inside the blonde's throbbing cunt, eating wantonly.

Soon Trish was humping her bedraggled sister's face, enjoying the feel of those plump lips around her luscious fruit, the bed frame shuddering against the wall once more:

Bang! Bang!

Breathing in, Jessica inhaled a torrent of Trish's cream as she ate her out, uncomfortably aware that she was loving what was happening, even as her sister rode her face.

Unfortunately for the confused brunette, Trish the loud sound reawakened her, the blonde realizing it was not just an orgasm rising in her belly, suddenly feeling the alcohol in her system rushing southward. Biting her lip, the blonde attempted in vein to warn her wanton sibling:

"OHHH!! Ohhh Jess!! Stoppp! Oh! I'm gonna, I'm gonna..."

Shaking, Trish felt her first orgasm explode out of her, cum rushing into Jessica's mouth. Inundated by hot sweet cream, Jessica opened wide to receive her sister's delicious gift. Swallowing gratefully, Jessica rallied, keen to coax more tangy nectar from her forbidden fruit.

Racked with pleasure, Trish struggled to keep her bladder under control, just as Jessica ramped up her assault on the blonde's tense nethers. Feeling another orgasm boil, Trish desperately tried to warn the brunette beneath her:

"Jessss! Jessss!! I can't -OHHH!!"

Unable to lift up in time, Trish felt the flood gates give way, looking down in horror as she emitted a stream of piss into her sister's waiting mouth.

Gasping, Jessica spluttered, swallowing her first mouthful before realising her mistake. Attempting to withdraw, Jessica screwed her eyes shut, yelping as she was splattered by a torrent of liquid spraying her face.

Still trapped under Trish's spasming cunt, the blonde barely conscious, Jessica took her punishment, waiting over 10 seconds before the stream slowed to a trickle.

Finally falling backwards, Trish collapsed, panting, body limp and exhausted. Unable to look at her bedraggled sister, the blonde covered her face in shame as her ecstasy slowly subsided:

"gyuh!" Jessica snorted:

"Hnnnh, Hu, HA! Ha Ha Ha!!"

Breaking into impromptu laughter, Trish watched in amazement as Jessica cackled insanely, laid out on her back, drenched in her sister's piss.

...

So I cracked?

Love is a powerful incentive.

And alcohol definitely played its part.

In that moment she wanted me and I wanted her.

The end.

Unless you can stand to hear a lil' more?

Perv.

...

Scrambling off the bed, Jessica swept back wet hair, before dropping to her knees and reaching under the bed.

"What are you doing??" Trish asked nervously, sitting up as she watched the brunette dig around determinedly beneath her.

"Aha!" Jessica exclaimed triumphantly as she retrieved her party piece, much to Trish's amazement.

"Is that, is that a-"

"Dildo, yeh."

Standing up, Jessica hurriedly stepped between the straps as Trish looked up at her.

"Do I want to know where you got that??"

Shaking her head, Jessica tugged the leather harness over her knickers, responding as she tightened the straps:

"I 'confiscated' it from Hogarth. You know, that lawyer I work for? Figured I could use the DNA evidence to prove she was banging her receptionist. But what the hell? When in Rome right?"

"So it's a blackmail dildo..." Trish shook her head forlornly:

"Lovely."

"Trust me, in a few minutes you'll be glad I fucking stole this."

Climbing onto the filthy bed, Jessica knelt, facing the naked blonde. The only thing that now separated them was an erect black penis. Getting cold-feet, the brunette paused:

"Do, do you want me to, you know..."

Shuffling forward, Trish took Jess' face in her hands, forcing her sister to look into her beautiful blue eyes:

"Jess, I want this."

Leaning forward, Trish captured Jessica's mouth in a searing kiss, their tongues running together once more as they embraced.

Lifting her sister into her arms, Jessica never broke the kiss, even as she awkwardly lowered her onto the waiting phallus, Trish guiding the hard shaft between her wet lips:

"Ugh!"

Wrapping her legs around the brunette, Trish allowed the dildo to spear into her open pussy, grimacing as the large plastic cock slid into her nethers. Holding the blonde up, Jessica began to gyrate against her, squeezing them together as her sister moaned in joy:

"Ugh, ohhh! MMmmm that feels amazing!"

Gripping Trish's full behind, Jessica began to piston her sister up and down on the hard rod, using her super strength to hold up the other woman.

"Ohhh Yesss! Jess! MMmmm-fuck me! Fuck me Jess!"

Smirking, the PI thrusted into her lustful sibling, lifting her up and down repeatedly as the joyous blonde hung on for dear life.

Gyrating together, Jessica soon had the blonde delirious, panting wildly as they gave in to their incestuous cravings.

Bang! Bang!

Thrusting Trish against the headboard, Jessica drove into her sister's pussy, fucking the blonde hard as she took longer strokes:

"OH FUCK! YESSS! JESSS!! JESSSSSS!!"

Digging her nails into Jessica's flesh, Trish struggled to cope as yet another orgasm rose to the surface, her body spasming uncontrollably in the brunette's grasp. Flailing, Trish's hand first found her sister's shoulders before bouncing up to her neck:

"Ugh!" Jessica choked as the blonde's hands tightened around her throat, struggling to breath as Trish finally let loose, cumming hard.

Straining together, the two sister's screamed in unison, Jessica slamming Trish into the wall so hard the plaster cracked, both somehow enjoying this rough and reckless treatment.

Jessica's eyes rolled into the back of her head as she came, experiencing the most powerful orgasm she had ever known, all while being choked by her adopted sister. It rocked her to her very core, her body becoming like jelly as she descended into depravity, Trish almost choking the life out of her as she continued pounding her pussy to pulp. Jessica didn't stop, not even for a moment, her brutal thrusts bringing Trish quickly to another powerful climax.

Running out of steam, the two exhausted siblings collapsed together in a heap, both unconscious as their orgasms slowly subsided, racked with pleasure as they melted together on the dilapidated bed.

...

Imagine waking up, sobering up, to the realisation that you had just fucked your sister?

Imagine being a PI and realising you're into even more kinky stuff than your client's cheating spouses!

Maybe it rubbed off on me? All I know for sure is I had now rubbed off on her.

I had to be punished for that. And It had to hurt.

...

Standing by the window, Jessica stared out at the dark New York skyline, purple light dancing over her sour face as the rain pattered against filthy glass; She had been standing there for over an hour.

So she was a pain slut. That was why she drank so much, became a PI, got off on being choked: She needed the pain with the pleasure or she couldn't get off.

Listening to Trish's peaceful breathing, Jessica cursed herself bitterly. How had she let this happen!? Turning back into the room, Jessica stared at her sister's sleeping form:

Draped over her decrepit bed, the naked blonde was wrapped in her soiled sheets, resting after her good pounding. Dark eyes rolling over Trish's glistening naked curves, Jessica held her breath, drawn to her even now. A pang of guilt radiated through her twisted psyche; the PI had done the unthinkable. And she had loved it. Even worse? Jessica was now hornier than ever.

Making up her mind, the brunette stepped over to the bed, crouching down beside the angelic form of her sleeping sibling. Stroking golden waves gently back from her sibling's face, Jessica focused, determined to see this through.

Feeling herself being shaken awake, Trish stirred slowly, rubbing her bleary blue eyes and staring up at a cracked ceiling as the realisation dawned on her: she'd slept with Jessica. And she had liked it!

Feeling something tighten around her crotch, Trish leant upright, coming face to face with her errant sibling:

"Jess?" Trish asked groggily: W-what are you doing??"

"Trish, I-I need you to do something for me..."

Bent over her, Trish struggled to understand what was happening till Jessica leant back, having finished strapping the dildo around her waist:

"Jess?!"

"Please, you have to do this for me and you can't ask why."

"Ohhkay..." Trish answered doubtfully, eying her new phallus warily.

Moving closer to her sister on the bed Jessica scowled as it creaked loudly; aware their earlier pounding had put considerable strain on the shabby wood; it could give out at any moment. Kneeling beside the blonde, Jessica struggled to meet her sister's eye:

"Trish, I need you to fuck me," Clearing her throat, Jessica

tucked her long dark hair back behind her ear as she continued on awkwardly:

"I need you to fuck my ass."

"What?!" Trish shook her head, staring at her sister in horror:

"NO!"

"Trish, please-"

"-B-but that will hurt!"

"Yeah," Jessica croaked, her voice cracking:

"I know..."

"Then why?"

"I dunno alright?!" Jessica exclaimed desperately:

"Cos I'm horny!! Cos I barely feel anything anymore! Cos I can't even get myself off without your help! So even if it hurts. Especially if it hurts... I need you."

Seeing the desperation in Jessica's big brown eyes, Trish frowned, her heart melting almost instantly as the brunette stared back at her, slowly coming to a realization:

Jessica's difficult past. The drinking. The rough sex. All that pain. She needed this. Jessica was a pain slut. And now she needed Trish to fuck her ass.

"Okay."

Taking Jessica's hand, Trish nodded before kissing the brunette once more, lovingly sealing their lips together. Getting past her immediate reluctant, the blonde sat up as her sister crawled around her.

Facing away from the wall, Jessica knelt on all fours, waiting expectantly for the blonde to take her.

Rising slowly, Trish felt the dull weight of the cock between her legs, the heavy tool swaying with her every move as she drew up behind her sister.

Presented with Jessica's heart shaped ass, Trish paused, staring at the tantalising prize raised aloft by those impossibly long legs. Here was her Jewel, her hero, waiting for her to fuck her in the ass. And even weirder? Trish wanted to.

Feeling unexpectedly tense, Jessica looked back over her shoulder to see her usually reserved sister staring back at her lustfully. Hurriedly tugging down her skinny black panties, Jessica revealed the full, creamy flesh of her behind to her shocked sister as she wriggled free, mustering a final snarky comment:

"There, go wild."

Grabbing the nearest, half empty bottle of Whiskey, Trish took a deep swig of alcohol, transfixed by this forbidden offering as she bolstered up her courage.

Taking Jessica's butt in her hands, Trish kneaded pale flesh, massaging, spreading her cheeks as she leant downward.

Opening her legs, Jessica cursed as her forgotten panties tangled between outstretched thighs; just as she felt hot breath on her exposed anus.

Trish pursed her full lips, staring at her sister's pucker as it expanded and contracted before her. Going for broke, the blonde licked along the length of Jessica's crack, feeling the hollow of the brunette's anus as her tongue rolled over it. Not slipping inside, she leant forward and placed a gentle kiss on the delicate flesh. Going further, she licked slowly all around the rim of the brunette's asshole, feeling every crinkle.

Jessica's mouth went slack, her eyes widening as her sister turned her submission on its head. The first flick of Trish's gentle tongue let the brunette know the blonde's devotion. Twisting her neck, Jessica could just make out blue eyes above the twin swells of her behind. Momentarily speechless, the two women stared back at one another lovingly.

Slipping her tongue inside, Trish tasted sweat; salty and warm. Going deeper the blonde soon picked upon on more, something tart and earthy. Reacting to her touch, Jessica tightened, her insides hugging her sister's tongue with each penetration. Snaking the muscle in an out of her caused the PI to shudder.

Spreading Jessica further, Trish split the brunette open with her fingers, exposing her dark interior. Becoming more invasive she licked firmly, sliding the full length of her tongue deep into her sister's crevice.

Using her tongue to penetrate her sister, the radio host tried not to think about the depravity of what she was doing, maintaining the same pace while switching up her style; determined to extract an orgasm from the astonished brunette without resorting to cruelty.