Jessica Jonesing

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jessica shuddered as the wet instrument twirled in her forbidden passage. Starting as a wet tickle, the brunette could only snort and shake as the tongue found nerves she didn't even know she had, her whole body tightening with each pulse from her sister's mouth: So loving, so intimate. Eyes watering, Jessica shook her head. This was wrong:

"Stop!" the brunette panted. Leaning forward she pulled away, Trish's lips separating from her tender pucker:

"Stop being so gentle, I don't want your pity!" Growling, Jessica shook her behind enticingly.

Feeling jilted, Trish sat back, blue eyes shimmering as she tried to reason with her sister:

"But Jess-"

The brunette scowled: "Just grow a spine 'Patsy' and do me already!"

Trish's eyes narrow, her kind face becoming cold as her sister cruelly provoked her. So she wanted her to be rough huh? Fine.

Acting on instinct, Trish slapped a cheek hard, Jessica's pale flesh reverberating as the blonde rallied:

"Yess!" Jessica moaned, arching her back and smiling darkly as her sister took the bait.

Not done, Trish grabbed the bottle of Whiskey, upturning it between the brunette's waiting orbs:

"Ah!"

Jessica yelped as cold liquid trickled between her cheek, rolling over the hollow of her exposed asshole. Dripping into her insides, Jessica hissed as the strong alcohol burned her tender flesh, eyes widening.

"Ah-okay, little mean but I like it!" Jessica gasped as more amber liquid dripped between her legs and onto the bed.

Ignoring the brunette, Trish gripped her dildo, sliding it between Jessica's legs as she lined up her target. Smirking, Trish poured more alcohol over the shaft before finally moving forward with the plastic penis.

Feeling the round, bulbous head slither between her cheeks, Jessica braced herself:

Pressing forward slowly but firmly, Trish watched with amazement as the brunette held against the unyielding dildo, her tight puckered opening spreading around the head of her shaft, stretching Jessica until finally, inevitably she slipped inside.

Jessica groaned, clawing at her ruined sheets as the shaft sunk into her behind; cold plastic punching into her softest flesh while the coating of alcohol burned her insides. The brunette moaned out at as searing pain shot through her tight abdomen, her rectum stretching under the pressure of the rigid pole forcing her open, the shaft squeezing inside. Shuddering, Jessica sobbed, her tough nature degraded by this strange invader. Biting a knuckle she clung onto the mattress, hating the sick pleasure this already derived, fresh cream dripping down between her legs.

Seeing it was painful, Trish's heart melted. And yet her sister held firm, remaining unusually quiet in the face of such adversity. And so, pressing forward, Trish wriggled, twisted and shunted the cock deep into her sibling. Suspecting she would get nowhere fast, Trish gasped when her thighs slapped against Jessica's taught buttocks.

The PI let out a deep, guttural groan as her sister finally took her: the plastic member buried deep in her bowels. Grimacing, she bared her teeth as her butthole was filled, reveling in the painfully full sensation, all 12 inches now inside her sore rectum; held wide open. Embarrassed, Jessica was incredibly turned on, powerless for the first time since...

Tightening her grip on Jessica's hips, the blonde began to slowly pull her strap on from the brunette's open butt:

"Unnngh!"

Jessica moaned, loving this renewed distraction, focusing on the pain, humiliation and desire as her sister's dildo slowly slipped from her chute, the relaxation and freedom of this sudden release indescribable.

Halfway out, at this point the blonde rallied, pressing her strap-on back inside the quivering PI.

"Hrrmh!" Grunting, Jessica undulated awkwardly, biting her lip as the heavy cock settled in her ass. Gradually repeating herself, Trish began a steady rhythm; her dildo moving back and forth, sliding more easily as she began fucking her sister's behind.

Widening her stance, Jessica allowed the painful pleasure to overwhelm her conscience. For the first time since she had beaten Kilgrave, Jessica screamed with intense physical emotion as she gave in to the onslaught on her tortured body.

Each time it entered Jessica felt like she was being stuffed. Each time it left she felt like taking a dump. It was degrading, filthy and incestuous. And it felt good. It felt so good, the harsh PI allowing the submission to wash over her, rolling her hips against the invading cock to press against her inner walls.

"Harder."

"What?" Trish gasped, struggling to maintain her movements against the tough brunette.

"I want more," Jessica spat, "Fucking ruin me!"

Trish paused, worried about her sister's troubled psyche.

Growling, Jessica spoke condescendingly, spitting through clenched teeth:

"Fuck. My. Ass. Patsy!"

Grimacing, Trish grabbed the bottle once more, dousing her pistoning dildo with further alcohol.

Jessica snarled, the whiskey-coated dildo spreading hot alcohol deep into her colon. Vindictive: she liked it. Saturating her system the whiskey gave the brunette an instant buzz, Jessica quickly becoming drunk once more as her ass was fed the rich amber liquid.

Trish, in spite of herself, got off on this new dimension of their relationship: For so long Jessica had been the smart-talking bad ass to her conservative good-girl. But now the radio host was in total control, the rebellious PI having completely submitted to her will. And to her shame, this turned Trish on even more.

Aroused, the blonde took longer, deeper strokes into the brunette's stretched rosebud. But it just wasn't enough for the woozy PI.

Determined to be fucked into a comma, Jessica began flexing her hips backwards against the thrusting dildo, meeting it each time with harder and harder thrusts.

Levering backwards over and over, Jessica's super strength soon overwhelmed Trish's own, the brunette mashing them together until the blonde was forced to cling on. Pummeling them both backwards, Trish collided with wall, winded, even as her sister refused to let up, the brunette taking longer, harder strokes:

Bang! Bang! BANG! BANG!

"Jessss! This, this! Its too much!!"

Jessica screamed delightedly, knowing such force would ravage any rectum. But she didn't care; She was super! And the brunette was going to be fully satisfied, even if it meant she couldn't walk straight for a month.

Trish balked, shocked by Jessica's thirst for submission. Somehow the PI had sown the seeds for her own domination, the woman whom she respected for her tough attitude and resourcefulness now fucking her own ass like a crazed slut!

Going way over the edge of delirium, the brunette's brow creased and her dark eyes narrowed as she exerted all of her own strength into pumping down on the shaft, destroying her own asshole; Jackhammering the dildo into her rear like her life depended on it, the bed rocking furiously as she worked herself backwards.

Barely able to breath, Trish hit the wall repeatedly, the hilt of her dildo gyrating against her pussy as her hips pressed against Jessica's ass. The brunette's self-degradation was palpable and Trish was powerless to stop it. And yet... the stimulator inside her harness was doing an amazing job on her clit and she loved the feeling of her thighs smacking hard against Jessica's pearly white butt cheeks, the sound of her flesh and frantic panting filling the brunette's bedroom. This was so wrong!!

Finding the bottle once more, Trish gulped down the harsh liquid, only to instantly spit it out as Jessica rammed the dildo home, winding the captivated blonde. Spraying whiskey over her sister's back, she could only watch as the brunette persevered, amber liquid dripping off of her undulating back.

"Yes! Unngh! Urrgh! Yesss! Patsy!! Spit all over me! Destroy me!! Ruin my Assss Patsy!!"

Ignoring the delirious brunette, Trish focused on staying upright as the heat in her belly descended, realising that this cruel spectacle and her own stimulation was going to set her off once more. Blue eyes rolling back in her head Trish lolled against her sister as she came once more:

"Hnh! Hnnnh! Hhnnnhhh! Huuuhhh!! Nnnnn... OH Jessss..."

Feeling her sister's hot cream run down between her legs, Jessica grunted in frustration, determined to catch up. Using the full force of her super sinewy body, the brunette pistoned her hips onto the plastic phallus.

Hearing the straps break Trish gasped, the dildo dropping free between her outstretched legs. Continuing to throw herself against her sister, Jessica pinned the blonde against the headboard:

"Don't Stop! Don't you dare go soft on me now! Fuck my ass Patsy you fuckin' bitch!"

Reaching for the dildo desperately, Trish's fingers found the cold glass of the bottle. Waiting till Jessica pulled away, Trish raised the whiskey to her hips just as her sister whipped backwards:

Jessica gasped as her ass enveloped cold glass, realising what had happened too late as her rectum swallowed the bottle's spout:

"Unngh! Urge Uh! Uhhh! UHHHHHH!"

Feeling the bottle buried deep in her asshole, Jessica felt alcohol rush into her colon, eyes wide as it poured inside. Loving the cruel sensation, heat rushed through her abdomen as the PI finally experienced true release, her pussy gushing as the bottle emptied it's contents into her belly:

Feeling confident she was back in control, Trish gasped:

"Don't. Call. Me. PATSYYY!!"

Feeling whiskey swirling between them the brunette felt the strong alcohol overtake her system, quickly inebriating the PI.

Thrusting her own hips back against Jessica's ass; Trish used every ounce of her strength to subdue her flailing sister. Frantically shunting backwards against the dildo, Jessica screamed as she impaled herself upon the bottle, eyes crossing as she lost herself in the moment.

Dazed, the brunette groaned deeply as she felt her bowels give; belly rumbling as her abdomen twisted and stretched just to allow the bottle further depth even as the hot liquid saturated her insides. Bracing herself, Jessica crumpling forward and hugged her abdomen, desperate to relieve the pressure.

Ass cheeks rippling; Jessica's eyelids fluttered as she spattered the inside of the bottle, the cold spout sliding in another full inch, squeezing and wrenching at her ruptured asshole.

"AaaaaaHhhhhhhhh!!"

Jessica screamed as she came all at once, climaxing so hard she squirted all over her ruined bedspread.

Caught up in the moment, Trish felt her sibling's release ripple between their bodies, finally able to give in. Losing her balance, she fell forward onto the exhausted PI. Delirious, both women collapsed together.

Creaking, the bed gave out, the frame shattering as they hit the floor, whimpering as they landed:

BANG! BANG!!

Shocked, for several minutes they laid entangled, Trish still sprawled on top of her thoroughly fucked sister, blonde and black hair tangling as their breathing slowly settled, bodies spooned together.

Moving slowly and ever so gently, Trish sat up, ignoring her own aches and pains when she saw the erect whiskey bottle still embedded between her sister's pale ass cheeks, electing to check if the PI was still alive:

"Unnnnghhhh..."

Trish listened to her sister groan feebly, the mixture of alcohol and sex leaving the brunette totally deflated. Smiling wearily she leant over the incapacitated brunette, sweeping back her hair to gently kiss Jessica's cheek:

"Don't tell me the great Jessica Jones can't handle her whiskey?"

"Y-you try butt-chugging a litre of scotch!" Jessica slurred.

Grimacing, Trish felt her old judgemental self-returning, deciding to relieve the drunken baby of her bottle. Leaning down the blonde attempted to tug it free; again wishing she had her sister's strength. After several pulls the bottle came loose with a wet squelch, the radio host falling back against the broken headboard.

Looking back at Jessica's gaping asshole, Trish swallowed hard, staring deep into her sister's open rectum.

"Nightcap?" Trish asked awkwardly, even as she raised the warm bottle shakily to her own lips:

"Uhhh, I-I would-ernt ifs-I were you..." Jessica mumbled weakly.

Taking a swig, Trish's eyes instantly widened, cheeks bulging. Coughing, the blonde spat out the dark brown liquid:

"Told yuh..."

...

In the morning both of us would be evasive, pretending like we couldn't remember the night before.

But we do. Especially me...

I still don't shit right. But it was worth it.

She's my friend. My occasional lover. My beautiful sister.

My sexy Hellcat.

I made a choice. A stupid, unethical, lustful choice.

And in a world of whores, assholes and Kilgraves I can live with that.

So guess what?

I don't give a shit.