Jessica Obsessed Over Her Teacher

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jessica thankfully took the sandwich and finished it.

"The bathroom is down the hallway on the left, go and get freshened up." Natalie said in a softer tone.

"Okay"

As Jessica got up, she almost stumbled.

"Careful, wait let me help you." Ms. James carefully took off her heels and was surprised to find out that Jessica was wearing stockings when she noticed the top of it as her dress hiked up, but carefully removed her stockings too and supported her and walked her towards the bathroom. She made Jessica sit on the edge of the bathtub and carefully wiped off her makeup, took off her earrings and brushed her hair and tied it.

"There." Natalie said.

"Ms. James could you umm go outside, I need to pee."

"Sure, I'll go and find something for you to wear."

With that Natalie left and went to her room, to her closet wondering what she could give Jessica to wear that would fit her. After going through her clothes twice, she didn't find anything suitable. She herself slept in oversized tee shirts and had no nightclothes. She finally took one of her largest tee shirts and said, "This will have to do."

She went to the opposite bedroom and made the bed for Jessica. Then she went to the bathroom and knocked, "Are you done Jessica?"

"..."

"Jessica?"

As she was about to open the door, Jessica came out.

"I'll show you to your room."

"I want to go home."

"You probably shouldn't have drunk so much if you wanted to go home. And its late now, I can't allow you to go now!"

Jessica remained quiet and sighed and said "Okay."

"Come with me."

Jessica was still tipsy and could not walk straight, so Natalie once again supported her to her bedroom.

"I did not have anything else for you to wear, I hope you do not mind sleeping in a tee shirt?"

"I will be fine, thank you." she said drowsily and yawned.

Much to Natalie's surprise, Jessica just climbed in the bed not bothering to change.

"No no no no no, change first," "Let me help you." with some difficulty Jessica stood up and Ms. James unzipped her dress and it fell to the floor. She cursed herself in her mind immediately after seeing her student in black lacy lingerie and she knew what for Jessica was in the bar. When Jessica turned around Natalie was still eyeing her with lust but thankfully Jessica's eyes were almost shut. Natalie somehow managed to put the tee shirt on her and then put Jessica to bed. She wanted to grab those perky full breasts that was almost visible in the transparent material of the lingerie but it took all her will power to stop herself from doing something like that.

It was already late and Natalie wasn't hungry anymore, well not for food at least. She just undressed and put on a tee shirt and went to bed. But she couldn't sleep now. She is constantly thinking about Jessica's confessions in the car and then how beautiful she was underneath that dress. How fantastic her ass looked. She always knew that Jessica was attractive but now she could not take her mind off her and she drifted off.

Next morning the alarm on her bedside clock rang at seven and she woke up with a jolt. Her stomach grumbled and she did not eat yesterday. She put on her sweat pants, brushed her hair and tied it into a ponytail like always and brushed. She then checked on Jessica, she was still asleep. She did her morning yoga till 8am, then again checked on Jessica and she was still asleep. She was went to make breakfast, she thought toasts, scrambled eggs and bacon and tea would be fine.

Meanwhile Jessica woke up at 8:12am and could not place the surroundings. Then yesterday's memory came flooding, she remembered that Ms. James found her in the bar, then she came to her house and almost fell over and grabs Ms. James breasts for support, then she changed her and she quickly checked that she was wearing an over sized tee shirt that smelled like Ms. James. After remembering last night she wanted to crawl into the bed and never get up. She was so embarrassed that she wanted to disappear from the face of the earth. But she knew that she could not do that. She went to the bathroom to freshen up and then mustered up the courage and went to the kitchen to apologize for last night. But thankfully she did not have a hangover, thanks to Ms. James but she was still embarrassed.

As she entered the kitchen, Ms. James greeted her, "Morning Jessica. Have a seat, I made breakfast."

Jessica self consciously sat on the chair, knowing she did not have any pants on, just her panties. "Good morning Ms. James and um about umm...last night...I'm sorry."

"We will talk later about last night Jessica," she said sternly, "Lets finish our breakfast first. I hope you like scrambled eggs and bacon."

Ok I'm officially in trouble, Jessica thought to herself.

"Can I help in any way?" Jessica inquired.

"You might place the table mats, they are in the left top shelf."

Jessica is tall but she still had to stretch to reach the top shelf and bottom curves of the fine ass was visible, Natalie almost stared at her student but gathered herself and looked away before Jessica could turn around.

Jessica took two table mats and placed them on the table and Ms. James put the scrambled eggs, bacon and buttered toasts on the plates and took out some orange juice from the refrigerator and pored them both a glass each.

They finished their breakfast in silence and Ms. James spoke up, "Would you like some tea?"

"No thanks, I'm good."

She just pored herself a cup of tea while going through the newspaper and sipped the tea in silence. Jessica is quiet as a mouse, she did not utter a single word. After she finished her tea she took both of their plates to the sink and did the dishes. Jessica offered to help but she declined.

Jessica sat quietly on the chair and watched Ms. James, she is very graceful, Jessica thought. Then she noticed that Ms. James was not wearing a bra, she noticed that her nipples peaked through. Jessica felt a tingle in her groin and looked away immediately. I have embarrassed myself enough last night, I don't want her to catch me staring at her now, she thought to herself.

After Natalie was done with her dishes, she dried her hands and went to the living room and motioned Jessica to follow her. There she sat in the single sofa and told Jessica to sit in the adjacent sofa motioning with her hand.

"About last night."

"Ms. James I can..."

"What I can? You mean you can explain last night! What were you thinking?"

Jessica knew Ms. James was right, there's no way she could explain last night! So she just remained quiet.

"What would have happened to you? You were so drunk! How would you have managed to go home in that condition?"

"They would have called me a cab." Jessica almost whispered.

"Called you a cab and then what? You couldn't even tell me where you lived! I asked you several times if you could recall. I need you to tell me what exactly you were thinking while you decided to get drunk alone."

"Umm," how am I going to tell her that I went there to get laid and since I could not find anyone I drank from frustration!

"Jessica, I need an answer or I will have to talk to your parents about your behavior."

"What? No! You can't do that!"

"What do you mean I can't do that?" she scolds Jessica. "Want to see if I can or not?"

"No, please no." There's no way my parents can know about this! My mother will eat me alive. I could lose my allowance.

"Does this happen often? Has it happened before or is it the first time?"

"No it's the first time." Her voice barely audible.

"Then you must have a reason to so, and I need to know that. So tell me."

"Trust me you don't want to know."

"I strongly disagree, now would you?"

How am I going to say that I wanted to get laid to my English teacher? How am I going to tell her that I fantasized about her? I wish I were dead.

"Jessica, I'm still waiting for an answer."

"Umm, I umm...I...I just wanted to...umm"

"Yes Jessica what?"

"I just wanted to get laid." There! I said it! Happy?

Jessica said that in a single breath and it was barely understandable and now her cheeks flushed red.

"I'm not sure I understood you properly. You said you wanted to get laid?"

"Yes" Earth swallow me up now, please.

Jessica stared at her knotted fingers in her lap, not daring to look anywhere else. But somehow this conversation turned her on and she was feeling moist.

Natalie just stared at her. She did not forget last night. She remember how delicious she looked in that lingerie. She hated to admit it but she was beyond aroused. Then she remembered Jessica was home alone. Lets keep her here for today.

After some time Natalie broke the silence by saying in a husky but still commanding voice, "That is not an appropriate excuse. You need to be punished for your behavior."

Jennifer suddenly looked straight at Ms. James and felt her insides clenching. She gulped down air.

"Walk over to the kitchen counter and bend over."

Jessica did not know what was happening, if it was actually happening, its like she lost all her senses and lost her power to move.

"I don't want to say it again Jessica." Natalie said in a sterner voice.

Jessica did as she was told.

"Correct your posture and stick your butt out."

Not knowing why but Jessica did as she was told. She felt even more moist between her legs and was highly embarrassed plus the tee shirt also rode up exposing her butt. But she could do nothing about it, she just waited like that and minutes passed. Then she could hear footsteps behind her but did not turn around.

"Spread your legs."

Jennifer did.

Natalie was keenly observing the perfect bubble butt in front of her. She instinctively licked her upper teeth.

Not looking away from that ass she said "We are going to go for twelve. I want you to count them out loud."

Going for twelve? What is happening?

Then the first blow landed on her left cheek and she realized holy shit! She is going to spank me! And she instinctively said, "One."

Then the second blow handed on her right cheek and she jumped and said "Two." Is she spanking me with a ruler? Jessica thought.

The third blow landed below, on her vulva and she yelped out and said "Three"

"Stay still Jessica or the blows will increase."

The fourth blow landed on her left cheek and she screamed "Four."

Jessica could not believe it but she was actually getting more wet.

Natalie continued to rain blow after blow in a clockwise manner and Jessica yelped in pain but did not stop counting and managed to stay still, especially when the blow landed on her vulva. After the assault was completed. Natalie tried to soothe the area by rubbing over it. She pulled the panties up so that it exposed more of her cheeks and she was incredibly aroused at its sight. It was the perfect shade of pink and the cheeks were nicely warmed up. The cheeks still being sensitive to the assault Jessica yelped again and Ms. James said "Hush now" "You are fine."

Jessica did not know what to say so she just remained quiet.

Natalie knew that Jessica would be wet from the spankings so she put her hand lower but when she felt her she was surprised. She expected her to be a little wet but she was totally sopping. If she wasn't wearing her panties, her secretion would have flowed down her legs.

"Jessica! I spanked you to punish you but you are soaking wet! Your panties are drenched! They are soiled, you can't wear them now...Take them off at once."

Jessica was dumfounded but she obliged. While she faced away from Ms. James and took off her panties and Natalie lustily eyed her student's drenched vaginal opening and was surprised to see that she was neatly trimmed.

"Leave your panties on the kitchen counter and come back to the living room."

Jessica ached to touch herself, she badly needed to release herself right now but she dared not. Instead she did as she was told.

At the living room they took their previous seats.

"I did not punish you for your pleasure Jessica."

"I'm sorry." She squeaked and her cheeks blazing red.

"Look at me."

With much embarrassment Jessica looked at her teacher.

"If I wanted to pleasure you I would have done something much different." And she spreads Jessica's legs and hikes up the tee shirt. "I would have done something like this." And she rubbed her clit with her thumb.

Jessica did not know if all this was real but she was begging for release and she did not care what was happening, she just needed to come and it felt sooo good that she could not sit still. She threw her head back and moaned helplessly.

Natalie hungrily eyed that young pussy, those perfect lips and the triangular patch of hair! Just gorgeous. When she felt that Jessica was close so she stopped and removed her fingers and licked them clean. She tasted great, Natalie thought and Jessica gaped wide eyed at her teacher with disbelief, surprise, disappointment and pure carnal lust.

"If I wanted to pleasure you I would have continued to so that."

"Why? Why did you stop? It felt so good and I was so close! Why?"

"Do you want me to rub you clit and make you come Jessica?" Natalie said with surprise at the sudden outburst of her timid student.

Again much embarrassed Jessica managed to whisper, "Yes."

"Pinch your nipples."

"What?"

"You heard me."

Jessica took off the shirt then her bra and pinched her nipples, a smile played on Natalie's lips.

"You could have just pinched your nipples through the shirt."

If Jessica was embarrassed before she had no words to explain the amount of embarrassment she felt now.

Natalie kept on eyeing her young student's ripe body. She was right, those tits were perfect, that toned tummy and that dip at her navel, mmm. Her mouth was salivating now.

"Touch yourself Jessica."

Jessica did, she did not know why. Probably because she wanted to come so bad and couldn't care less at the moment or probably she couldn't stop following orders from Ms. James. Nevertheless she came within minutes and moaned with lust.

"What do you want to do now?"

Can I just tell her that I want to see her naked? Probably not Jessica thought.

"Well come with me." With that Natalie took Jessica's hand and took her to the bed room and threw her on the bed and jumped on her. She pinned Jessica down with her hands and looked into her eyes. She could only see lust and maybe a bit of fear. She kissed her on the lips hungrily and Jessica returned the kiss. While making out Natalie released Jessica's hands to grab those perfect tits and Jessica moved her hands to grab her teacher's fine ass. She tried to remove those sweatpants that Ms. James is wearing but only succeeded halfway.

Natalie rose up and smirked at Jessica, "Eagar are we?" Aww don't look so sad, I love making you blush she thought and removed her sweatpants.

Jessica stared at her teacher's bright pink thong and she could not wait to see what was underneath that material but Natalie when finished taking off her sweats continued the makeout session and pinned Jessica's arms above her head with one hand and fingered her with the other. Jessica moaned loudly and Natalie kissed and sucked on her neck. Jessica came hard, again. She was panting for breath. She had to see Ms. James naked now, after all her fantasies for Ms. James!

Natalie brought the finger to her mouth and tasted Jessica then offered Jessica a taste and Jessica licked those fingers clean. Natalie just laughed and kissed her again and now went south, kissing, licking, sucking and biting on her way. She stopped at one breast and licked it and blew on it, then she licked it again and sucked hard and gently nibbled her student's nipple while tugging the other nipple then she did it all over again to the other breast, then she went on her way licking and sucking and kissing her navel. Jessica moaned and squirmed beneath her expert teacher. Then when she finally arrived between Jessica's legs she inhaled deeply and kissed and licked on her inner thigh.

"Please Ms. James" "Don't tease." Jessica moaned.

Oh Jessica what will be the fun then? Natalie thought but only smiled and continued to tease her.

She kissed and sucked on the other thigh and then kissed and licked that pink pussy everywhere but not on the one place where it needed most. She then spread those lips and blew on her. Jessica squirmed uncontrollably and it was difficult to hold her in place now.

"Please Ms. James." Jessica pleaded and Natalie grinned.

Now she just dove in. Licking, sucking on that clit, nibbling on those lips and inserted two fingers in her and fucked her like that. After some minutes she sensed Jessica is close and increased her pace. Jessica wrapped her legs around Ms. James and finally she came hard, really hard in waves and was still convulsing. Finally her orgasm subsided and gained her senses but still did not have any energy to move. Her breathing was heavy and she was still panting.

Natalie just laid next to Jessica and stroked her hair.

After a minute or two Jessica spoke, "I never came like that!"

Natalie just smiled.

"Its really unfair."

"What's unfair?"

"You still have clothes on."

"Do you want me to be naked?"

"More than anything."

Natalie just smirked. "That's a bold thing to say to your teacher." she played with Jessica, but when she saw her face falling she said, "Why don't you take them off then?"

Like a child Jessica lit up pulled on the tee shirt.

"Easy love, let me sit up first." Natalie laughed.

Jessica wanted to see Ms. James so bad but now finally when she was naked, Jessica did not know what to so. She is totally confused.

Have you ever been with a woman before?"

"Umm, no." she is embarrassed at her inexpertise.

"Its all right" she smiled, "You don't have to do anything you don't want to do ok?"

"Its not like that, I really want to. I just don't know from where to start." Jessica looked at her lap.

"Its fine, I will kiss you now ok?"

Jessica nodded and Natalie kissed her deeply. Natalie rubbed Jessica's back. Jessica seemed to loosen up and tried to grab Ms. James' breasts but did it clumsily and Natalie grinned. She continued to kiss Jessica but Jessica broke away the kiss to suck at Ms. James' breasts. Natalie knew by her clumsy inexperience approach that Jessica was not lying when she said she had never been with another woman. She liked it and it surprised her as she always preferred an experienced touch.

God her breasts feel so soft and full, its even better than I imagined, Jessica thought.

"How are you still so toned up?" Jessica asked.

Excuse me? What do you mean by still? Are you referring to my age? Natalie asked in her mind but decided to ignore it and said, "I practice yoga for an hour every morning."

"You didn't do it today." Jessica smirked.

"I did, you were still sleeping then." Natalie laughed.

"Oh," "Why didn't you wake me up?"

"I didn't want to disturb you, you looked peaceful." And Natalie kissed Jessica's forehead.

"Oh," Jessica yawned.

"You can sleep now if you want."

"Will you sleep with me?"

"Sure."

"I want to make you come first."

"Really?"

"Mhm."

"And how are you planning to do that if you are that sleepy?"

"I'm not that sleepy!"

"As you say." Natalie giggled.

Jessica went back on sucking those gorgeous nipples. She really marvelled how big and perfect they were. She tried to copy Ms. James and went on sucking and nibbling towards her teacher's crotch.

Natalie noticed what her student was doing and suppressed a giggle and instead held her hair.

Jessica tugged at Ms. James panties and Natalie lifted her ass allowing Jessica to yank off her panties. After the panties were off she looked at the first real vagina other than hers and noticed how different it looked than hers but it was still beautiful.