Jessica Obsessed Over Her Teacher

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You do know that you don't have to do anything unless you want to right?"

"Yes you said it before, believe me I want to. Its just...its so beautiful."

Natalie laughed and said, "Okay, that's definitely the first time someone said it like that."

Jessica took her first lick and she thought its quite good, I could get used to it. Now she started licking vigorously. In between the licks she asked, "Am I doing it right?"

"Yess, you are doing fine, are you sure this is your first time? Aaah"

"Mhm."

"Keep going."

Hearing Ms. James in the throes of passion she tried to lick faster and inserted two of her fingers, determined to make her come.

It took a little long but finally when Ms. James came and cried out "Oh gawwd, ah...ah...mhmm...mmm" Jessica smiled like the Cheshire cat.

"That was really good."

"It was?"

"Mhm, it was great, I think we need to take a bath."

"Together?" Jessica asked hopefully.

"Do you want to?"

"Umm yes."

You look so adorable when you are shy, Natalie thought. "Okay" Natalie smiled.

"Let me get the bath ready, you can wait here."

"I don't mind helping unless you want me to stay here."

"There's not much I need help with but if you want to come then sure, I don't mind."

Saying that Natalie got up and slipped on her tee shirt. Jessica just followed her naked and then remembered something and asked, "Where is my purse?"

Its in the living room only, look on the side tables.

Jessica went to the living room and found her purse and took out her phone, only problem now, it was dead.

She went to the bathroom and asked, "Can I use your charger? My phone is dead."

Natalie was surprised that Jessica was still naked but she said, "Yes wait a moment."

Jessica was impressed with all the bath arrangements Ms. James made.

Natalie stopped the water and went to retrieve a charger for Jessica, "Show me the charging slot."

Jessica did and thankfully it was the same as Natalie's present phone so she didn't have to search for some other charger.

Natalie took Jessica's phone and plugged it in to charge itself.

"Lets have a bath, come."

Jessica just went right in and watched as her teacher removed her tee shirt and sat facing her. She just wanted to touch Ms. James all over, those natural d-cups and that fine ass, mmm she thought.

Natalie just closed her eyes and tried to relax.

"Ms. James?"

"We are not in school now Jessica you can just call me by my first name."

"Um okay."

"What were you saying?"

"Please don't be offended."

Now Natalie looked at Jessica.

"Umm I was just wondering, are you gay?"

Natalie laughed at the question. "Not necessarily, I like women, I sure do, but I like men too. So I guess if you want to categorize then I would be bisexual." College was a crazy time for me, Natalie thought.

"Oh."

Then Jessica stayed quiet and another thought crossed her mind. "Natalie?"

"Hmm."

"Have you ever done this before?"

"You mean slept with a student before?"

"Yes."

"No I don't sleep with my students. In fact, I never brought a student at my home but yesterday you were so drunk that no matter how much I asked you where you lived you kept hitting on me. And the way you blush is quite arousing." Natalie said with her eyes closed.

"I did that?" Jessica was beet red once again and then she remembered yes she did call Ms. James hot.

"You don't remember?"

"No I don't, any other way I might have embarrassed myself?"

"Do you remember that when I brought you inside the house you lost balance?"

Jessica tried to put the pieces together and then remembered that yes she grabbed onto her teacher's breasts for support and then they both fell over. She inwardly screamed fuck, that must have hurt. "Did it hurt?"

"It sure did." Natalie giggled.

After their bath they dried themselves and put some fresh tee shirts on. Natalie heated up spaghetti for lunch, then Jessica was tired and wanted to sleep and wanted Natalie to join her. They spooned together and Natalie loved that, its has been a long time since spooned with someone. Her last boyfriend never spooned her. She liked to feel a warm body next to her.

Natalie woke up by 5:09pm and let Jessica sleep.

She then put on her sweat pants and decided to check the remaining essays from Jennifer's class and after checking a couple of essays she checked Jessica's paper. After reading a couple of paragraphs she knew that it wasn't written by her. Natalie James is a dedicated teacher and knows each of her student's writing style like the back of her hand, and in this case Jessica did not write the essay herself. She thought if she might spank some sense into her but decided against it. After all she is good teacher and she knew better. She proceeded to check the remaining essays.

Jessica woke up by almost 7pm. She knew she had to prepare for some of her classes tomorrow and she needed to go home.

She got up, went to the room she slept last night but them she remembered her bra and panties were in the living room and kitchen. So she went to living room and found Natalie sitting there watching T.V.

"Where are my bra and panties?" Jessica asked.

"Oh hi, good evening to you too. They are kept on the side table."

"Umm good evening."

"Did you sleep well?"

"Yes."

She found her belongings neatly piled on the table alone with her purse. She quickly took them and went to the room to dress up.

She quickly put on her bra but could not find her panties. She thought she'll ask for the panties when she have put the rest of the clothing on.

She quickly put on her stockings and put on her dressed and zipped herself and put her earrings in her purse. She brushed her hair and took her purse and them she remembered her phone was in the other bed room so she went and brought her phone and switched it on, hoping she did not miss any calls or messages.

She went to the living room and found her heels by that same table and asked Natalie, "Do you know where my panties are? I checked, they are not on the kitchen counter."

A smile played on Natalie's lips and she said, "I'm sure you have others, you are not getting this one back."

Jessica was flabbergasted and she just managed to say, "Ok."

"You need to drive me, I don't remember how I reached here."

"Oh yes, of course, wait a second I'll put something on."

She went to her room and put on a purple shirt and a pair of dark blue jeans and slipped on her sandals.

"Did you take your car keys? It was on that table only."

"Yes I got it. And um thank you...for everything."

Natalie smiled thinking what could everything entail.

And with that they went out, climbed in the car and drove Jennifer to the bar.

"I'll leave you here, I believe you know the way from here." And Natalie climbed out of the car and so did Jessica. She was surprised to see how close the bar was from Natalie's home. It was maximum a 7 minute walk.

As Jessica walked around and climbed in the driver's seat she said "Goodbye. See you tomorrow."

"Yeah see you tomorrow. And Jessica I know that you did not write your essay."

Before Jessica could respond Natalie walked away and she thought was she in trouble tomorrow? If it is this kind of trouble she would take it over almost anything in a heartbeat. She smiled to herself and drove away as she anticipated for tomorrow.