All Comments on 'Jessica Rabbit: Showtime'

by JTCIII

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Awesome Fanfic!

This is the best adult fanfiction I've ever read, it's extremely well written, great pacing and character development and relationship build up. The love making is detailed and very sexy, it feels like I'm really there (I wish!) Not to mention the fantastic attention to cannon, even the non-cannon details about Jessica Rabbit's past and Archer's character are very believable within that world.

Class work, I'm praying for a sequel!

P.S. Do you write any Disney stuff?

JTCIIIJTCIIIabout 13 years agoAuthor
RE: Awesome Fanfic!

Thanks for the great feedback. It means a lot and I really appreciate it. I had to do a little work researching dialogue appropriate for the era and making sure the little details like the name of Jessica's club were right. It really makes it worthwhile to know that people out there are noticing these things.

I can't say I have anything in mind for any Disney characters but I do intend on writing a sequel for this one. No idea how long it may be until I get around to writing it, though.

Thanks again!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
RE:RE: Awesome Fanfic!

Hey, I should be thanking you! But seriously, I've tried reading some adult fanfics in the past and they always suffer from a few things that turn me away from the genre;

-Poorly written

-Mary-Sueism or un-cannon to the point of stupidity

-Intended or implied rape, incest, extreme sexual deviancy (granted I respect and defend freedom of speech, but I'm just not that into kink)

I really enjoy two (or more) consenting adults are enjoying sex, the better the writing the hotter it is. Some authors like to substitute fetish for quality of writing, but I feel that the description of the love making, even if it's vanilla, makes reading it that much sweeter.

Sorry if you're into anything like that, I don't mean to offend and these are entirely my opinions!

P.S. Do you take any requests or do you have a website/blog or anywhere else I could read more of your work?

Cheers!

JTCIIIJTCIIIabout 13 years agoAuthor
RE:RE: Awesome Fanfic!

Actually, you just listed all the reasons why I decided to write some fanfic of my own. I was frustrated that the only stuff that was ever written half decently tended to have elements to it that I found a definite turn-off. I wanted to write something for the people out there who were as frustrated by that as I was. Really happy to hear that it's worked out that way!

I don't have a website or blog, but all the stories I've written can be found at my profile here; http://www.literotica.com/stories/memberpage.php?uid=1265485&page=submissions

I'm always willing to consider requests, but given the amount of time and effort it takes to write a single story I can't guarantee I'd be able to provide it. Inspiration tends to take me where it wants to go and I have a stack of half-written stories already waiting to be finished. That said, you never know what could be sparked if provided with the right idea.

I just want to add, I've been having a bit of trouble finding motivation to keep writing lately. It's feedback like this that really provides the enthusiasm to keep going, so when I say thanks I really mean it.

(Sorry for the big block of text in reply. Something seems to be wrong with the website's comment submission process and it's not recognising breaks in text).

JTCIII

JTCIIIJTCIIIabout 13 years agoAuthor

....and now it *is* recognising breaks in text. Ugh!

SamoaJohnSamoaJohnabout 13 years ago
Amazing work

I was sort of glad it wasn't a Roger Rabbit/Jessica pairing because well you know. All your stories are awesome and so much fun. They are breath of fresh air in the "Celebrities" section. Please keep writing because your stories like this are fantastic.

JTCIIIJTCIIIabout 13 years agoAuthor
Re: Amazing work

Yeah, I can't say the pairing of Roger and Jessica would do much for me either. Never really been into the whole furry scene.

Thanks for such positive feedback. I've still got a few more stories in me yet so keep an eye out.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Left me wanting more! Fantastic writing

Just wanted to pay my compliments to your writing style and creative direction using Jessica Rabbit. This was without a doubt the best literotica I’ve read. As a member of your female audience-and a picky one at that- I feel that your stories are one of the more successful examples of erotic writing that can easily reach a large demographic (I find both your male characters and Jessica hot). Not only that, but the whole noir feel was very seductive and the fluidity of structure as well as localized syntax contributed to the scenes feeling real. Very well written dialogue, which is important: well done! And, though I’m sure everyone can attest to having a crush on some level to J.Rabbit, it still takes a lot of guts and skill to be able to successfully pass off a story like this. Quite honestly, I think you have enough talent and material here to pass off an erotic noir series using the stories you have posted. I’d be interested in finding out more about Jessica Krupnick’s shady past before she made her break at the Ink and Paint Club, and this mysterious “Sal” character. and what happens following her breakup with Roger?

Well anyway, I think you would have a big following! Keep it up!

JTCIIIJTCIIIalmost 13 years agoAuthor
Re: Left me wanting more! Fantastic writing

Wow. Thank you so much for such comprehensive and glowing feedback. It's commentary like this that really helps in maintaining the desire to write and post more stories - especially with the Jessica Rabbit series, which takes a lot more research than my other fics to make sure I'm getting the historic details right.

I have an idea in mind for a third entry in the series that would round out a trilogy that I've tentatively dubbed 'The Life and Loves of Jessica Rabbit'. While it wouldn't explore the backstory of 'Showtime', it would depict what Jessica did and where she ended up after the sequel, 'Summer Rain'.

It's funny, I wrote this first story to indulge a childhood crush on Jessica, but she's rapidly grown into a full-fledged character in my mind who I genuinely enjoy writing about. I have a few other stories in line to complete before I get back to her but, like I said, I fully intend on returning in time.

The only problem is that things are getting increasingly busy for me these days and I have less and less time to write. It may take me a while...

Thanks again for taking the time to post such wonderful feedback. I can't tell you enough how appreciated it is.

Michael56SmithMichael56Smithover 1 year ago

This was a tale of an after the show interview, and a human and a sex bomb of a 'toon' having a wonderful night, is over a decade old, yet it still is sexy and enjoyable, ... I loved Jessica from the movie and had seen her in many artists depiction's, also very sexy, ... she just can't help being drawn that way, ... Fantastic! ;-) TTFN

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous