Jessica the Lonely

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AnneSerie
AnneSerie
32 Followers

For worse, or for better, I pulled my lips away from his insatiable kiss.

"Have you done this before?" I asked, ignoring my own rules; I needed to know.

"No," he said.

"Then there is a lot for you to learn," I grinned. "But now isn't the time. I need you. I need to feel you inside of me. If it's your first time it won't last too long, but so help me god I need you inside of me."

His expression was odd, a strange mix of excitement and confusion, pleasure and anxiety. Everything was set and I knew I would have to take the lead.

Sitting up on my elbow, I grabbed the pillow I had been laying on and put it on the bed between us. My brother finally and reluctantly removed his hands from my body and with his help I rolled over onto my knees, resting my pregnant belly on the pillow, holding myself up on my elbows.

"Now. I want to feel you now," I said.

Slowly and steadily my brother stood up and quickly removed all of his clothes. In an instant he was back on the bed positioned directly behind me. When I turned my head I could see his cock, hard and ready, and my desire heated further.

He eased his body up to mine. I felt his wanting cock pressing into me and let out a moan. I couldn't take the waiting anymore.

"In, put it in," I said through my moans.

A hand came down on my ass and gently glided its way to my hip. His other hand took hold of his stiff cock and positioned it at the wet opening of my pussy.

My ass pushed back into him slightly and the tip of his cock passed into my opening pussy. Only his cockhead was inside me but the pleasure was incredible. He must have felt the same because his hand was gripping my hip hard.

Once the tip of his cock had entered me, my brother needed no further encouragement. Pushing slowly, inch by inch his cock slipped inside my dripping pussy. Soon he was completely inside of me and my orgasm hit. Just the thought of having him, this man whom I loved so deeply, and his cock buried completely inside me was too much. My head was tossed back and I screamed as my entire body endured shudder after shudder. The walls of my pussy assaulted my brother's cock and his grip on my hip intensified.

When I had finished cumming on my brother's cock, I felt his other hand come down onto my hip. He was gripping me on both sides now, just sitting there, his cock buried to the hilt.

"Fuck me. Now, just fuck me."

I thought he needed the encouragement and at my words he pulled his cock back a little then plunged it deep inside of me again. Over and over he dipped his cock into my under-used pussy. Each stroke sent a chill through my body and made me want him more and more.

Soon, I was moaning again, louder this time, and was pushing my ass uncontrollably back into the cock thrusting inside my pussy. Harder and harder we pressed into each other until at last he spoke.

"Jesse...Jesse, I'm gonna cum."

"Don't pull out," I said through my wailing and continued to push my ass back into his cock with every stroke.

His hands held onto my hips for dear life and then it happened. Bill pushed his cock into me one last time, as deep as he could get it and he screamed. I could feel his cum shooting out the tip of his cock, filling every inch of my pussy.

Each shot sent me further into some unknown plane of obsessive pleasure. When all of his cum had been emptied deep inside my pussy, I could feel him pulling out.

"No," I said, and pushed my ass back further to keep him inside me. "I'm going to cum again and I want to feel you inside me when I do."

Bill's cock was spent and I knew it would be softening soon. I reached up a hand and took one of my extra-sensitive nipples between my fingers. Pinching hard, I moaned. My second orgasm was coming. My ass instinctively rocked back and forth slowly on my brother's cock.

The pleasure pouring through my body was too much of a distraction to realize one of my brother's hands had been removed from hips. It wasn't until I felt his inexperienced finger dancing across my filled pussy that I realized what he was doing. I continued pinching my nipple and rocking gently on his cock when he suddenly found my clit. All he did was brush his finger past it and that's all I needed.

My second orgasm hit like a train: it wracked my entire body in earth-shattering joy and I started to shiver uncontrollably again.

**********

Yet again, I woke up with an odd feeling. Not odd because it was strange, but odd because it was long forgotten. As I lay in my brother's bed, I felt him snuggled up close behind me, spooning me as his arm draped over my body and lay softly on my pregnant belly.

Before long, he awoke as well.

"How did you sleep?" I asked

"Wonderfully!" he said with such a brilliant smile. The smile, however, quickly faded. "So, what...what happens now?"

I squeezed his hand and said, "Now we teach you the proper way to fuck. You won't get away with these quickies for much longer."

My brother's smile returned.

AnneSerie
AnneSerie
32 Followers
12