All Comments on 'Jessica's Change Management Ch. 04'

by Cathartico

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
aznlookinguyaznlookinguyabout 10 years ago
consistently excellent

You are doing a great job, but please be careful it does not get too repetitive. Can you raise the bar, with some bondage? Collar? Piercing. Tramp Stamp. Anklet. Belly chain. So many possibilities, since you have set the scene wonderfully.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Amazing

I canĀ“t wait to read more of this.

Great job.

Can you make her slowly turn into a secretary in the pool ? ,menial tasks and maybe also move to the nighborhood.

thanks

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
love this so far!!!!!

This is shaping up nicely at the moment and the scene is set pretty well. You could expand the story further by having D Rod as a son to a company exec. Jessica can then be exploited further. I would like to see this story progress by Jessica employed on a male only floor where she exists purely to serve the employees, or she becomes D Rods PA. You could also have a chapter where who ever performs at work for a week gets Jessica as a prize, or she is the set up by D Rod to be a magicians assistant for the entertainment at works do. This could lead on to a big bondage, tied up, tied down, hypnotized scene.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCathartico@Cathartico
1331 Followers
Viva la Smuttisphere! This is Smuttsurdistan - a land of kink and horny business. So, welcome to a town called Smuttbury! Enter for free but at your own risk. ---Tales from Smuttsurdistan--- Here in Smuttbury, you'll find three different types of action going on: (1) Smutti...