Jessica's Change Management Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Cathartico
Cathartico
1,332 Followers

"Present your asshole, office pet!" My intern ordered arrogantly.

I realized that I was about to get fucked up my ass next. With my buns burning fiercely it wasn't something I was looking forward to. But I didn't have a say in the matter, right? It was better than another thrashing, and I could hardly start my life as an office pet by denying him my backdoor.

Reaching back with my hands, I grabbed my ass cheeks and felt the heat radiating from my buttocks. They were smoldering! Still, I obediently opened my ass crack showing off my tight, round, puckered asshole.

I shuddered in disgust when I felt my intern spitting right onto my butthole and smearing the spit around my tight anal ring. Yet, I was grateful for him to add some lube to my ass. Only five seconds later, I felt D-Rod's cock pressing hard against my little bumhole. He didn't bother with any subtleties. His cock was hard as a lead pipe, not leaving my o-ring much of a chance to resist. Instead, he wasted no time, ramming his cock through my sphincter with all the force he got. My whole body got jolted forward and firmly pressed onto the desk while I felt like a burning poker of a cock sliced my asshole in two.

He gripped my shoulders to give him extra leverage and started pounding away at my quivering asshole. From the get go, he was giving me such a hard, rutting ass fuck that I had to clutch the edge of the desk to keep steady. My butthole hurt from getting stretched so roughly, but it barely registered with me. With each powerful thrust, my burning, red-striped butt flesh slapped against his torso, sending a stinging lick of fire through my whole body and drowning out anything else.

Contrary to my expectations, my intern wasn't blowing off steam quickly. He took his time instead. Stroke by stroke, he owned my ass, and I have to say that I welcomed it. I was in such a submissive state of mind that the way he used my body and pounded my ass made me melt like wax. I took his hard cock deep down my ass chute, and it drove me wild with lust despite the pain that radiated from my buns. Quite the opposite, it only added to my submissive excitement. I could do nothing but hold onto the desk and moan into my thong, getting closer to the edge with each thrust.

After a healthy amount of time spent fucking my asshole into submission, his cock began throbbing. By now, my tight ass had loosened up and the stretching flooded every fiber of my body with pleasure. He stabbed my asshole a few more times before his cock erupted. After the final thrust, he kept his dick down my ass chute and pumped his spunk deep into my asshole. Spurt after spurt filled me up to the brim. When he finally pulled his cock from my butthole, my knees almost gave way. I was more than exhausted.

"Leave my cum up your ass until you're home!" D-Rod simply ordered while pulling his pants up.

I was surprisingly calm while driving home. All the way, I felt D-Rod's cum dribbling out of my asshole, running down my legs, and drenching my fine, grey skirt. I was only too aware of the big, wet spot on the backside of my skirt when I stepped out of my sports car and walked into my house. I nervously looked around to check if any of my neighbors were peeking out their windows seeing me like that. Fortunately, I didn't notice anyone.

That evening, I had several glasses of wine and tried my best to collect my thoughts. They were too contrasting and complex for me to succeed, though. My plan to delete the pictures from D-Rod's cell phone had completely backfired. I was now his personal office pet, and I didn't know how to escape this ordeal. At least, I couldn't figure out a plan at the moment.

I wouldn't give up that easily, though. I clung firmly to the hope of reversing my fortunes. The first plan had worked quite well. I had simply overlooked a small detail. I could come up with another plan, and this time, I would make sure to cover all the bases. My will to fight back definitely wasn't broken.

It troubled me, however, how easily I had surrendered to D-Rod today. There was no denying it. In his dominating presence, I had slipped into a submissive demeanor by default, and once again, I had reveled in my sub nature.

*to be continued*

Cathartico
Cathartico
1,332 Followers