All Comments on 'Jessica's Change Management Ch. 05'

by Cathartico

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
jkimjkimalmost 10 years ago
bracelet

Love the bracelet idea, would have loved an anklet or collar with dangling cuffs even more. Great job of tense humiliation, but becoming repetitive. Time to increase her enslavement, I hope.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Keep it formal

Part of what makes these stories so incredibly awesome is the humiliation of a powerful, elegant beauty. Few things are hotter than a sexy woman in elegant office clothes. However, one of those few things is a woman who dresses up in elegant office gear, only to be humiliated as someone ruins her outfit as D-rod does. Even as D-rod exposes more and more of Jessica and pushes her towards submission, please don't abandon the premise of the sexy executive.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Simply great

Awesome job....

Thanks

Can the secretaries help humillate the bitch ??

Myabe she can join them in their tasks and finally resign her postion as executive to be just a simple secretary like them...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Super great!!

Can't wait to read the next episode!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
A bit stale.

While I love your previous work thus is in danger if becoming repetitive. I think jessica needs to be either demoted at work to the interns whore or something similar or she neefs to used/humiliated away from the work place. For example at a works party at a night club or on stageby a hypnotist etc. Also the level of her humilation needs to increased. Group sex and making her gratefull to da rod for making her the slut she iswould be good.

keep her in the exec clothes, slut her up more and make the sex more nasty!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Loved it until now.

I am starting to get that feeling that so often happens on this site. A story starts out really good but gets more and more out of control until all credibility to the story is lost. You can't blackmail someone if the results of following along are the same as not complying. What's the difference in her coworkers seeing the pictures from the pool or catching her giving a blowjob in the restroom? or catching her walking through the hall dressed like a whore with cum all over her face? It was much more believable when he was dominating and exposing her after work.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCathartico@Cathartico
Viva la Smuttisphere! This is Smuttsurdistan - a land of kink and horny business. So beware! Enter the town called Smuttbury at your own risk. ---Tales from Smuttsurdistan--- Here in Smuttbury, you'll find three different types of action going on: (1) Smuttification - stor...