Jessica's Change Management Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Getting in the mood, huh, office pet?" The Latin macho grinned mockingly before walking down the line of toilet booths.

There were four booths on each side with the urinals placed at the end of the room. Gosh! Not the urinals, please! I had been such a good office pet, hadn't I?

I was sweating blood at that degrading prospect. Crawling through the men's room at work was humiliating enough. Before D-Rod reached the urinals, though, he turned and disappeared in the last toilet booth to the right.

Phew! That was close!

Hastily, I crawled behind and followed him into the booth. He was already sitting on the toilet seat, waiting for me. The moment I was inside, he closed the door behind me. A hand on my shoulders signaled me to remain on my knees.

"We want your legs sticking outta the booth, don't we?" The young thug explained.

Throwing a look over my shoulder, I realized what he was talking about. The booth was so small that my lower legs stuck out underneath the door. They were highly visible from every position in the restroom! The stockings and heels clearly indicated them to be woman's legs! It was more than obvious what it implied. A slut sucking off some employee! And the only women in the consulting firm were me and the secretaries!

I broke out in a cold sweat. There was no way in hell this could ever turn out well! I was done at work! I could see my whole future slip away!

D-Rod didn't give me much time to envision the negative consequences, though, as he pulled his cock from his trousers.

"Now show me what you got, Miss Ho-Worker!" The dirty prick urged me on. "No hands like a proper slut!"

I looked up at the young guy from my kneeling position. This was so naughty! This was so obscene! Here I was, a mature business executive, kneeling in front of a toilet bowl in a men's room at work about to suck off a young intern. I even had to show the proper enthusiasm to pass the office dare!

Gosh! I felt dirtier than ever before. I felt sluttier than ever before. My heart raced when I got to work to please this fucking bastard. It was such a contradiction. I was trying so hard to keep up my will power. Yet, here I was dead set on pleasing him to the max.

I placed my head over his hard cock and opened my lips. Gathering some spit in my mouth, I pushed my tongue out. I let the spit dribble down onto his dick until the threads of drool connected my tongue with his cockhead. It looked so obscene.

Diving down, I began to lick D-Rod's shaft. I slid my soft tongue all the way up and down his tool and swirled it around his cockhead. I didn't stop until every inch of skin glistened wetly. Then I pushed my head deeper and addressed his boys. I sucked his right ball into my mouth and extensively worked my tongue around it. Letting it pop out of my mouth, I tended to his left ball and gave it the same treatment, bathing it in my spit. When I was done with D-Rod's nuts, they were brightly polished.

I worked my way back up, sliding my tongue all the way up the backside of his shaft. Then I positioned my hands on each of his thighs and took a deep breath. The next second, I pushed my head down and impaled my face on his cock. I let it slide deep down until it hit the entrance to my throat. I only stopped when I felt my gag reflex setting in.

Nonetheless, I had two thirds of my intern's cock in my mouth. I kept his dick in my mouth clasping my soft, velvet lips around the shaft and swirling my tongue around his cockhead. I could hear D-Rod softly moaning in response. Good! I was definitely on the right track! If I continued that way, he wouldn't hold out too long, and we were done for the day!

The whole scene was getting to me. Unconsciously, I took my hands off D-Rod's thighs. My right hand reached down to my crotch while my left hand reached for my tits. I gasped on the young boy's dick when a finger drove up my pussy.

Damnit! I was wet again. I was slipping again. I cursed my slutty self for betraying me for the second time in one day but didn't take my hands off my pussy or tits.

With my hands off D-Rod's thighs, I had basically given him free reign and he made good use of it, grabbing my chestnut brown hair and using it as a handle. The dirty macho began pushing my head up and down, making my mouth slide along his meat tool. He increased the pace until he was fucking my face on his cock. Gurgling sounds erupted from my lips when I started gagging from the onslaught.

White, bubbly drool started streaming from my lips flowing down his dick and gathering on his balls. To prevent the slobbering, I tightly pressed my lips around his cock, giving D-Rod even more pleasure. When I finally managed to stop the drooling, the young intern pulled my head off his cock.

He didn't give me much time to gather my breath as he quickly pulled my mouth back over his cock. This time, though, he stabbed his hard tool against the inside of my right cheek making it bulge. It must have looked as ridiculous as obscene when my cheek stretched wide and made D-Rod howl with laughter.

Left - right, left - right, left - right.

The dirty prick began alternately poking my cheeks with his cockhead, making them bulge obscenely, while he couldn't stop laughing at the comical sight. Finally, he stretched my right cheek from the inside until his dick slipped from my mouth with a loud, popping sound that made him hoot even more.

PLOP! PLOP! PLOP!

He recreated the popping sound by stretching my cheeks until I started whining. It felt incredibly humiliating as it couldn't give him much pleasure but was only done to degrade me. He definitely knew how to show me that I was nothing but a playtoy for him! Even worse, I was an item of office equipment for him, holding out my holes for his entertainment without questioning the time or place.

I was no toy, though! I was a fucking executive! I was leading a department with 10 consultants! What a contradiction!

A contradiction that made me vigorously dip my fingers into my leaking pussy and roughly tug on my hard nipples. I felt my arousal building up. I was coming close to the breaking point. Just a little bit more and a tidal orgasmic wave would slosh all over me.

Finally, he pushed his cock back into my mouth and proceeded to ram my head up and down his shaft. He simply used my head like a tool as if he was fucking a blow-up doll.

The dirty bastard was really cranking up the roughness.

"Quitting time!" I suddenly heard a familiar voice shout out.

His shout was accompanied by the sound of the door opening. My eyes went wide, and I almost bit down on D-Rod's cock.

"About time I get out of the office." Another voice responded.

Two men were stepping into the restroom. I recognized their voices. They were both members of my department. The first one was Damon, the subordinate who had blatantly checked out my assets today. The other was a relatively new employee called Eric.

Any moment, they were about to walk down the line of toilet booths. They were about to see my legs! I hysterically started thrashing around, trying to pull my legs into the booth. But the cramped space barely left me room to move.

"You won't believe what happened to me today!" Damon told his fellow co-worker.

They were getting closer. It could only be a few more seconds before everything was lost! I closed my eyes in panic.

Then I felt a pull on my shoulders. D-Rod pulled me up from the ground and sat me down on his lap. I instantly threw my arms around his neck and tightly clung to his body. I was trembling all over.

"I saw boss' tits today!" Damon exclaimed in the meantime.

His words made me listen up. He could only be talking about me. After all, I was the leader of his department. Damn it! What a fucking chatterbox!

"No way!" Eric replied in disbelief. "We're talking 'bout the same stuck-up bitch here, don't we? The bitch with a stick up her ass that always dresses as conservative as it gets, right?"

Stuck-up bitch? Stick up my ass? What a fucking asshole! Wait and see what kind of fun tasks I'm going to assign to the both of you! I thought to myself while huddling on D-Rod's lap. Kind of ridiculous to be thinking about arranging duties while sitting on an intern's lap like a little schoolgirl, isn't it? But I was still the superior here!

"Exactly that stuck-up bitch! No kidding!" Damon proceeded to tell his story while the two passed our toilet booth.

"I don't know what's up with her. But today, she didn't wear her usual, conservative, 'don't even think about sex' outfit." He exclaimed when they were standing in front of the urinals. "She didn't sport no bra, man! I got a full view of her tits!"

"No shit?" Eric still wasn't convinced.

"I'm telling you, boss got some bodacious tatas!" Damon stressed and both broke out into laughter.

For the rest of their piss, the two swapped vivid, colorful descriptions of my tits while their dirty laughter filled the restroom.

"Massive gazongas! Hehehe!"

"Big ole funbags! Hehehe!"

"Pleasure sacks! Hehehe!"

"Pillows of love! Hehehe!"

I had to hold my breath not to wince at every sexist term. I guess I can never ever step in front of them again without blushing deeply red.

Finally, they were gone, leaving D-Rod and me alone in the restroom again. But for how long? During quitting time, the restrooms were usually overrun as everybody took a final leak before heading home.

I had to make D-Rod cum and quick! I hastily slipped out of his lap and positioned myself back on the cold tiles. I didn't even consider the dirty and filthy condition of the men's room any longer. The situation itself was a lot dirtier anyways. When I grabbed D-Rod's hard cock, he stopped me, though.

"C'mon, Miss Ho-Worker!" He exclaimed. "After all that talk 'bout titties, I wanna see them!"

Damn! That fucking bastard simply didn't let me off the hook, did he? But I didn't say a word. Instead, I straightened my back and cupped my tits for his viewing pleasure. I lifted them up, making my soft, juicy juggs bounce around on my chest. Then I grabbed my ripe melons from the sides and pressed the tit flesh together. Leaning forward, I softly rubbed my hard nipples along his erect cock.

"Yeah, lil office tramp!" D-Rod addressed me. "Those titties need a name. Which one you pick? Gazongas, funbags, pleasure sacks, or pillows of love?"

Oh gosh! What the fuck was he demanding now? One name was more demeaning than the other! Each one sounded bad in its own way! Each one made me wince. I mulled over the names. Still, none of them did get any better. I couldn't let D-Rod choose one, though. Bad enough that he was calling me Miss Ho-Worker all the time!

"Funbags, Sir Da-Rod!" I finally made a pick.

"Niiice!" My intern remarked. "That's what you gonna call your titties from now on, Miss Ho-Worker! Any other term needs to be punished. You understand that, office bunny?"

"Yes, Sir Da-Rod! I hope you like your office pet's funbags, sir!" I meekly replied.

Woah! I felt my will power slipping away from me at this self-degradation. Still, it added a jolt of lust to my throbbing pussy. That was no excuse, however. I had to stop myself from falling deeper into this submissive role!

D-Rod was obviously pleased with his office pet's behavior. At least, I thought that was what his smirk implied. Evidently, the interruption by my subordinates had been an adrenaline kick for him. It had brought him as close to the edge as me. He could barely hold back any longer.

He rose from the toilet bowl and stepped in front of me. Towering above my petite, kneeling figure, he grabbed my chestnut brown tresses and pressed my head and back against the booth door. There was nowhere to go for me. D-Rod thrust his hard cock forward and drove it deep down my mouth. He didn't care for my gag reflex at all. Instead, he simply pushed as deep as he could, drilling his dick down my throat. When his thick, long shaft entered my tight throat, it made me splutter and gag pitifully. I choked up slobber.

The Latino fucked my mouth like a surrogate pussy but didn't last long. He only pistoned my throat with his meat pole four more times before his cock burst. Spurt after spurt of thick, creamy spunk sprayed out of his dick and coated the roof of my mouth. Some of the goo directly shot down my throat into my belly.

After three healthy cumshots, D-Rod pulled his cock from my lips to hose my face. I squealed in surprise when the first splash of sperm hit my left cheek. He didn't seem to stop cumming at all. It was a tremendous load. He coated both cheeks and the bridge of my nose with thick, gooey spunk before his balls were empty.

To say my face was covered in cum would have been an understatement. It was drenched! What a load from a single guy!

"The dare of the day's done!" The young jock exclaimed. "Time to go home, office pet!"

He opened the booth door without waiting for my reaction. I had to crawl back to the sinks on all fours while I felt his eyes on my naked bubble butt. However, I was more than eager to get there to wash my face. When I rose up and opened the tap, though, D-Rod stopped me.

"The cum remains on your face, Miss Ho-Worker!" He stated matter-of-factly in his arrogant manner. "It's my gift! Wear it proudly, my office bimbo!"

I looked at him in disbelief. After all he had done, this was the worst of all! How was I supposed to get back to my office? I couldn't stay in the men's room forever!

The young intern didn't care about these minor details, though. He simply walked out of the restroom with his hands in his pockets instead. I almost expected him to start whistling as he walked away. He acted as if nothing special had happened. The fucking bastard definitely had a way to get me worked up. But there was no way around it, I had to get out of the restroom before someone else walked in!

More than carefully, I opened the door a crack. Hesitantly, I peeked out and glanced to all sides. Two of my co-workers were getting ready to leave the office, standing at the entrance door and saying their goodbyes.

Hastily, I closed the door again. My heart was pounding in my throat. Leaning against the tiled wall, I tried to calm myself and catch a breath. I waited a few minutes before making another try. Once again, I peeked out of the men's room.

This time, the hallway was empty. Several office doors remained closed, though. Most of my co-workers were still busy. It was now or never. A better chance would not come so I rushed out of the door and walked down the hallway as fast as I dared without making too much noise. All the time, I kept close to the wall. I felt like a spy, tiptoeing along the wall - a spy in a bimbo costume wearing a cum mask.

I had almost made it. I was close to the stairs. A moment before I reached the first steps, I heard a door opening and two co-workers walking onto the hallway. I recognized their voices. One of them was Carlos Ortega!

Fortunately, I had already passed the office. They could only see my back. I wasn't out of danger, though. I couldn't stop now! I couldn't let my rival see me like that!

"Mrs. Addams!"

Ortega obviously recognized me as he called me out. This was the straw that broke the camel's back. I rushed up the stairs as fast as I could, not looking back a single time. I didn't care what Ortega thought. I didn't care if he was upset that I hadn't reacted to him. All that mattered was that he hadn't seen my cum covered face.

When I reached the upper floor, I was completely out of breath and my nerves were frayed. Stepping into my office, I found D-Rod waiting there for me.

"Props to you, fuckdoll!" He applauded my efforts, clapping his hands. "You enjoyed that cum walk, didn't you, lil exhibitionistic slut?

I felt a pinch of pride at his applause and a simultaneous jolt of shame at his notion of my exhibitionistic streak. He was right, though. The 'cum walk' had been as nerve-wracking as thrilling. I was excited as hell. I almost yearned for D-Rod to hand me the wooden ruler to rub it on my pussy, hating myself for the idea. I threw a look at my charm bracelet but reminded myself of my intention to stay strong. You needy slut! I cursed myself and headed to the ladies' room to wash my face.

When I had rearranged my face and returned to my office, D-Rod was gone. I packed my stuff as well. There was no way of getting any more work done anyways.

*to be continued*