All Comments on 'Jessica's Change Management Ch. 08'

by Cathartico

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Excelent work

The story is great.

May Jessica be put to work as junior secretary ?, may be even supervised by the more senior Michelle Keelan...

Dress code may change. No more businesslike suits but more apropiate bimbo secretary clothes..

Also at the same time she can move to live at the ghetto..

Thanks a lot

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Excelent work ( 2 )

She ican be asked fthe "help" as secretary in order to help Michelle at a important meeting with new clients.... then as her performance as exucitive in the time was getting worse, maybe she could contribute more as a permanent secretary..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
excelent work ( 3 )

also with D-Rod occupying her office, she will need a more situable recepcionist desk

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
fantastic!

Love the story so far! The humiliation is great, and i love her decent into slutty bimbohood! By far my favourite author on the site now,

gelpengelpenabout 9 years ago
rough it up more!!

Story so far is great. However in my opinion the sex needs to be roughed up. Spitting in her mouth/ on her face/ in her open eyes.

Handcuffs and spreader bars so she has less control of who and how she is fucked

If she had her cunt pierced with a ring she could be led around on cunt leash.

Tit job by da rods request but paid for by her.

Cum snorting. Cum in her coffee not milk. Cum on her food which she still has to eat.

A night working the street has a whore in da rods ghetto.

Vannessa crossover ? Lent to the lawyers as an entertaining whore.

Used by the senior male management at a masquerade party.

Da rrods text order whore

He gives all his hommies hernumber to tell where an when they want her how to dress

If she's late or wrong it's punishment.

What do you think?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
waiting for more!

Excelent descend for Jéssica!

It's time to bring Ortega's into the loop.

She could change her look to a blenched blonde (and why not some DD implants?)and Ortega could ask her to fetch the cofees at an important meeting.

Just to see what hapens...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Ch. 9 plz!!!

Every day, checking my favs, waiting for Jessica's sequel...

blassieblassieabout 9 years ago
Take Her Further

I'd love to see Jessica try to prove her commitment to D-Rod by surprising him and coming in with nipple and pussy piercings and getting the tattoos permanently filled in. I also like the idea of the bosses finding out and Jessica being told she can keep her same pay, but must switch jobs with the slutty secretary and beg her to train her in how to please clients. At home the other gang ho's move into her house so she can get trained around the clock to be a better ho. D-Rod tricks her into taking a punishment where she has to tell her friends and family about her new life. He then reasons with her that since everyone already knows and she's such a pain in the ass, she should come up with a way to make him some money with he ho skills. She doesn't want to become a prostitute, so she suggests a website. He and the gang members and hos come up with lots of humiliating scenarios for her and allow members (some of whom are her friends and family) to submit ideas.

fritzeflinkfritzeflinkover 7 years ago
Getting more risky

is the way to go. It really amazes me that you can up the ante with every episode without it becoming boring.

Keep on the good work

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Love It

Great story but the continued misuse of the word "muster" is really annoying.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCathartico@Cathartico
Viva la Smuttisphere! This is Smuttsurdistan - a land of kink and horny business. So beware! Enter the town called Smuttbury at your own risk. ---Tales from Smuttsurdistan--- Here in Smuttbury, you'll find three different types of action going on: (1) Smuttification - stor...