All Comments on 'Jessica's Change Management Ch. 11'

by Cathartico

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Get an editor

Wrap this garbage up. It got old 4 chapters ago.

aznlookinguyaznlookinguyover 8 years ago
Agree

I enjoy every moment. Fine, a bit repetitive, but always just enough difference to make it fun. Author writes like a valley girl, but that is part of the fun. 5 for me, also.

MasterfuljimMasterfuljimover 8 years ago
Tihi!

Wtf is the constant Tihi!

totally distracts

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Great!

It's such a great final!

For someone who needed a victory to feel better with her self and to regain selfconfidence for her career skills, this is the perfect week end party!

It's dificult to think at a more degrading treatment for Jessica...

And with Matt marking her as his bitch, I can't wait to know D' Rod's plan!

kuskiekuskieover 8 years ago
Wtf "Tihi"?

If you have already screwed a hot dumb bimbo MILF, you would know what "Tihi" is...

Bimbos don't talk when they are aroused... They squeal!!!

Like Jessica does in her extreme embarrassment and pleasure. Despite her master degree and sucessful career, she can't articulate, she only moans and squeals... That's what "Tihi" is!

It's a real "change management" in a very well structured story.

And we are not in a hurry to the end of the story. We want to enjoy it in every detail.

Keep going!

jleetechiejleetechieover 8 years ago
Low score

Relative to earlier chapters, I am sure Cathartico is disappointed with his low scores on this highly anticipated chapter. Don't let it get you down, as this remains a well done and entertaining story. As she chugged more and more alcohol, her comments became more ditzy, but that is part of the enjoyment of reading a well written story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
One of the best!

Jessica's Change Management is one of the best stories I read. And this chapter is awsome!

It's amazing to see Jessica's trying to have strict boundaries to keep her decency and dignity, and then let the boys breakdown all of them, one by one!

It's pure amusement to see the senior executive lady dressed in such a skimpy outfit, serving the frats and dancing with her coochie laps on display... and stinking beer and piss!

This chapter is absolutely essential to the descend and degradation of Jessica.

Can't wait for the next chapter to know how the party ends and what kind of damages will happens to Jessica.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I agree!

It will be permanent damages on her personality and even on her career.

Just take a look on what happens when Jessica trys to answer to her intern's work questions, while is dancing.

I wonder what will happen on monday, during Matt's presentation...

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
great!!! haters gonna hate!!!!!

Dont listen to the haters. The people that enjoy the stories you write understand charcter development and building a story line. Hopefully you will continue to write the next chapters. Love the degrading elements in this chapter. Hopefully the next chapter will see jessica being roughly gang fucked, physically and mentally abused!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Priceless!

Making "coochie coochie" with her pussy lips in front of all the frat boys is... Priceless! What a silly bimbo... I also like when she giggles! Tihi!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Good preparation for the continuation of the story.

Good preparation for the continuation of the story. 20 guys could provide more enjoyment Jesika using her pussy for sex. Jesika has undergone a major transformation since the first stories to 11 so that it is ready for hard sex in loss of consciousness. I hope that the continuation soon

kakwannkakwannover 8 years ago

i hope she is forced to get some permanant change in the next chapter... like tattoos or plastic surgery...

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Good work!

I hope she gets gangbanged and used as a urinal by all 20 guys before the night is over!

fritzeflinkfritzeflinkover 7 years ago
Bit too much of the same

It was nice but also predictable and a bit boring. The frat party could go only one way, abuse of the silly drunk bitch, so this is a departure from the otherwise exciting and surprising settings in the other episodes

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCathartico@Cathartico
Viva la Smuttisphere! This is Smuttsurdistan - a land of kink and horny business. So beware! Enter the town called Smuttbury at your own risk. ---Tales from Smuttsurdistan--- Here in Smuttbury, you'll find three different types of action going on: (1) Smuttification - stor...