Jessica's Change Management Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Another jab into my pussy made me lurch forward. I was too occupied with my lust, so I reacted too late. My hand swerved and the beer bottle fell over. Oops!

Just that moment, Matt's grip on my juggies tightened and his whole body tensed. Letting out a low growl, his cock pumped his thick seed into me. That was enough to set me off and I reached my orgasm while sobbing out my joy.

OMG! I had reached my climax while getting fucked from the bastard I despised the most and while being watched by his top bro. Totally shameful! Even though my submissive side fully embraced the humiliating situation.

My orgasm washed over me, on and on. All the excitement from my lust and humiliation totally prolonged it. When the black dizziness had slowly faded, I was still holding the tray. What a surprise! The beer, however, had spilled, leaving a big puddle all over it. What a shame!

"You had your fun, Hooters!" Matt told me. "Now, get back to work 'n clean that up."

Placing the tray on the wooden table, I looked around for a cleaning rag or something like that. The presumptuous douche didn't grant me any helping tool, though.

"Use your top, camelhoe." He ordered. "It's just a scrap of cloth anyway!"

Shocker! Totally appalled, I looked from Matt to his top bro and back. Gasp! There was Snob-Boy! He was just walking into the kitchen, joining Gel-Boy. Two fratties were watching me getting fucked now.

Meanwhile Matt put his idea to work, grasping the white fabric and pulling it back down over my titties. With my boobies covered, he pressed his hand against my back, making me bent over.

Closing my eyes, I tried to blend out that two frat boys were watching my degradation. Matt didn't let up, though, and forced my body down until my funbaggies dangled right above the tray. With another push, he pressed my juicy juggies into the beer puddle.

"Ewww!"

The white tanky instantly soaked up the liquid. The scrap of cloth couldn't absorb so much fluid, though. So the beer seeped through and drenched my soft titty flesh.

Ugh! So sticky! So filthy! So grody to the max!

Grabbing the chains right beneath the rhinestone collar, Matt started pulling it in all directions and forced me to follow with my body. My precious boobies! They got wiped all over the filthy tray, soaking up the beer. My titties were used like a mop! So degrading!

The fabric of the white tanky got completely drenched. Still, it couldn't soak up all the beer. Grabbing my ponytail, Matt pulled me back up and took the tray, holding it over my face. The birthday boy waited until I understood his intent.

Ah, okay! I see. It took me a few moments before I understood. Then, however, I dutifully opened my mouth all by myself. With my face in place, Matt tilted the tray and the remaining puddle of beer swashed over the edge, pouring down.

Ugh! The liquid hit my mouth and quickly filled it. However, it was far too much beer and my mouth quickly flowed over. The sticky beer ran down my chin and dribbled down onto my chest and cleavage.

"Eeewww!"

To add injury to insult, the birthday boy had to go the extra mile. He pushed the tray up and tossed the remaining beer right into my face. Catching me unprepared, the first slosh hit my nose. Squealing noisily, I jerked when the sticky liquid ran up my nose.

Not funny! So not funny! Even though all three fratties laughed at the yammering, screeching serving hoe. The more they snickered the more I whined. So I needed quite some time to compose myself.

"Shut up, bitch! That whining's annoying." Matt finally silenced me. "Better get useful 'n tend to my bros, camelhoe!

Standing up, he stepped in front of me. Grabbing the hem of the orange booty shorts, he roughly pulled on them and lifted me off my toes. Ouchie! Seriously? Another wedgie?!? Bummer!

"We want my bros to see those cunt lips, don't we? Though, you would call them coochie flaps, wouldn't you? Hehehe" He mocked me.

Coochie flaps? Sounds kinda cute, doesn't it? Anyways, they were bulging out of the shorts in the front and my meaty ass was hanging out of the huge hole in the back. But could you actually call them pants anymore? Barely!

While I was still busy processing the changes in my outfit, Matt left the kitchen with his top bros at his side. To my embarrassment, Gel-Boy and Snob-Boy instantly bombarded Matt with questions about the feel of my pussy. Hearing the birthday boy describe the pleasures of fucking my cunny in vivid details, made my cheeks flush red again.

Before heading to the other rooms to serve fresh rounds of beer, I finished the bottle of sparkling wine that was still standing on the counter. Would have been a pity to waste an opened bottle, right?

Whew! I could really feel the effects of the alcohol now. Totally intense! I felt way relaxed and mellow but also way light and bubbly. I guess it was also really disinhibiting me. Tihi!

Heading over to the entertainment room, I was a bit wobbly on my legs. But hey, this was a party! Everybody was buzzy!

The light in the room had been dimmed and music was booming really loud. Since the last time I had served them a round of beer, the fratties had turned the entertainment room into a makeshift dancefloor with a disco ball bathing it in colorful strobe light. This looked way cool!

Looking around, I noticed that all my interns had gathered here. Matty and Justy were sitting on a cozy sofa whereas Tay was actually dancing along with a couple of fratties. When I stepped into the room, the boys stopped bopping for a moment and looked at me. Oh yeah, they were seeing my coochie flaps bulging from my booty shorts in the front, my juicy buns hanging out of the hole in the back, and my boobies shimmering through the beer-drenched tanky.

"Hey Hooters, why don't you join my bros on the dancefloor?" Matty welcomed me.

Yay! As wired as I was, I felt like hopping and bouncing around. Nay! Despite the buzz I got going, I was painfully aware of my dancing skills. I had never been good at it. Dancing wasn't so much a skill, not like my big, ole funbaggies. Tihi!

"Oh, I dunno." I replied, reluctant to make an ass of myself. "I'm not good at, you know, that dancing thingie."

"Besides, I got these beers to serve, 'n you know, there's no place to set the tray aside." I added.

"Dudes, can you believe that? Hooters taking her job seriously. Sweet!" Matty retorted. "Lemme help you out, slut bunny."

As he waved me over to the sofa, I stepped next to the arrogant host. He let me hand off the full tray to Justy. What a surprise! He even opened my wrist cuffs. Coolio!

"Eeegh!" I squealed seconds later, however.

Grabbing my wrist cuffs, Matty had yanked the chains down. They were connected to my rhinestone collar so my body was pushed down until I was in a bent over position with the cuffs dangling around my legs. Putting the cuffs on my ankles, he trapped me in this position.

Not coolio! The chains connected my collar with my ankles. I couldn't straighten my back anymore. I was tied in a bent over posture with my back stretched out horizontally.

"Eeeiiieeegh!" I continued whining.

Duh! The presumptuous douche placed the full tray on my sprawled out back. He made me balance the full beer bottles on my back! Really?!? He literally turned me into a human side table. He totally reduced me to an object! Super mean and super degrading!

"Ohmygawwwd!" I couldn't stop yammering.

The situation was so absurd that awkward giggles totally mixed with the whining. I could barely hold still so the tray was wobbling around on my back all the time. Any second, a bottle might tumble over. Any second, beer might be spilled. Totally mean! Totally weird! Totally hilarious!

SLAP

"Eeegh!"

A blow to my ass made me sway forward. It also caused the tray to slide! In my bound posture, I could only shriek and giggle in response. My high wedge sneakers didn't help, either! I was going into a skid.

Uh-oh! Lurching about, I desperately tried to steady myself but the bottles were wobbling around dangerously. Then the inevitable happened. Noo! A bottle was falling over, bumping into another one. It was a chain reaction! All the bottles were about to get knocked over.

Banging together, the bottles clanked. Just then, Matty grasped both beers and lifted them up before any liquid was spilled. The remaining bottles continued wobbling until I had finally found my footing back.

"You wanna dance now, camelhoe?" The arrogant host teased me.

"Oh yes, Matty, I wanna dance so bad, like, really bad!" I instantly replied.

Tied-up and bent-over, the restraint position was killing me. I was too wired to stand still. Being reduced to a human side table should have felt super humiliating. In my tipsiness, however, it felt more like a boyish prank. Just for shits and giggles, right?

"Serve all the beers 'n you can dance, Hooters." Matty offered me a way out

Whee! This was my chance. Dancing was way better than this! I might look awkward. I might look clumsy. Whatever! Anything was better, way better.

"Yoo-hoo boys!" I cooed in the direction of the dancing fratties.

"Yoo-hoo! Boys!" I had to scream really loud to drown out the music. "You look like totally sweaty from all the dancing 'n stuff. You need a beer! It's like totally cold 'n refreshing."

Looking at the dancing frat boys, I wiggled my ass to advertise the beers on my back. So not clever! The remaining bottles wobbled instantly and I quickly kept still. I had to be super careful not to tip the bottles over with another sudden movement. Attracting the boys and minding the tray was really hard. It was like walking a tightrope.

When the song was over, I actually caught the boys' attention. Two juniors strolled over to me. The one with a small beer gut wore a dark shirt with the fitting slogan 'Got Beer?' on it. The other one wore a backwards baseball cap.

"Hey bros, Hooters ain't good at it but she's the serving hoe. It's her job to bring the beer to you." Matt stopped his bros a few feet before they reached me.

"Yeah! Sweet, dude!" Beer-Boy cheered and both students stopped.

Not cool, Matty! You bad boy! Can't stop baiting the girls, can you? I mean, seriously? That's totally mean!

As the frat boys wouldn't come closer, I was forced to come their way. But hello, my wrists were tied to my ankles! I had to coordinate my limbs while balancing the tray on my back. Step by step, I stomped forward. Step by step, the tray wobbled around.

"She-can't-dance! She-can't-dance! The-only-thing-about-her-is-the-way-she-prances!" The fratties sang their version of the old genesis song to my ridiculous beer walk.

What a taunt! Totally hilarious! Still, I couldn't help but giggle about their joke.

It was only five steps to reach the boys but that was easier said than done. Step one, step two. The tray began sliding. Freak out! I was totally panicking 'cause I couldn't risk the bottles to fall to the ground!

Step three. The tray was still sliding forward. It was about to fall! Total freak out! Step four. It bumped against the back of my head. Ouchie! It wobbled dangerously left and right! Step five. It held! Cap-Boy took two beers. It held! Beer-Boy took two beers. It held! The tray was empty. It had worked!

Yippee! I had managed to serve the fratties their beers without spilling any alcohol.

Matty seemed impressed. I mean, he took the empty tray off my back and opened the cuffs to release my legs. If that's not a praise I don't know what is, right? Yay! I was stoked to be back in an upright position. I could move freely again even though he reclosed the cuffs around my wrists, reconnecting my neck with my arms.

Boy, I was more than down to dance now. Would it look class? Who cares? Matty had advertised me as a stripper coug and not just a serving hoe, right? I was totally going to show the fratties that I had more to offer than waitressing.

On my high wedge heels, I pranced onto the makeshift dancefloor. Beyond Beer-Boy and Cap-Boy, only Tay and a sophomore with dark hair and skillfully shaved neck beard were rocking it up. Matty and Justy remained slouched on the sofa, preferring to watch me dance. Say boring!

The four students were so kind to let me step into their midst. Running a circuit from guy to guy, I brushed my long, fake French-nailed index finger across their chins. Way tempting! Spinning away from the last frattie, I started tapping my feet to the beat.

Had I mentioned I wasn't the best dancer? Duh! My high wedge sneakers really didn't help, though. Whatever! I totally wasn't here to win a dancing contest, right? I was here to let go and have a good time!

Left, left, right, right.

Left, left, right, right.

Dancing on the spot, I continued tapping my feet. This was going well. I was getting into the groove. My motions got wilder when I started shaking my hips and lifting my arms into the air. I could feel my juicy buns wobbling freely through the hole of my orange shorts. Totally tempting!

Left, left, right, right... right, right, right.

Oops! I was losing my footing! I was staggering to the right! I was falling!

Just before stumbling to the ground, I managed to regain my balance. Whew! I guess the alcohol had made me a bit light-footed. Tihi. Of course, the boys had seen it. Super embarrassing.

To prevent further such mishaps, I danced over to Beard-Boy. He instantly used his chance to put his arm around my hip and drew me closer until our legs were entangled. Slightly bending my knees, I started bobbing to the beat, rocking my hips left and right. The sophomore adjusted his motions to mine until we were jointly swaying to the music.

"Oopsie!"

Back, back, back...

Beard-Boy pushed me off, making me stumble backwards. Seriously?!? Wobbly on my legs, I staggered rearwards and didn't manage to steady myself until I bumped into Cap-Boy. Fortunately, he gripped my hips and held me firmly. Totally class!

Drawing me into him, I felt my naked ass meat pressing against his crotch. Bending my knees, I started grinding into the young student. He adapted my motions keeping his crotch pressed against my butt. Through his jeans, I could feel his cock hardening. I guess I had an effect on the boy. Tihi!

Clutching my hips, he guided our movements while we grinded it out on the dancefloor. His hands slowly, like cautiously, started roaming up my body. Pushing my body into him, he pressed his hands onto my naked belly just above my rhinestone waist chain. Sliding them up, he ran his fingertips over my fake-tanned skin until he reached the beer-drenched top and touched my boobies. Cheeky monkey!

"Oopsie!"

Forth, forth, forth...

Imitating the bearded sophomore, Cap-Boy pushed me off, making me stumble forward. Really seriously?! Staggering forward, I bumped into Tay headfirst and almost bounced off his broad chest. I appeared so small in comparison to his tall, square-shouldered figure. Regaining my footing, I continued dancing on the spot while the black Footballer bent down to put his head next to mine.

"Everything OK, Miss Brat?" He asked, almost whispering.

So shy! How cute! Even though the black student had become more aggressive over the course of the last week, he still remained the most cautious of my interns. D-Roddie had told me about Tay's role during the birthday bash, hadn't he? Right, I remembered. They had arranged for Tay to keep an eye on me. I suppose, he was taking that assignment seriously.

"Oh, babe. It's fine. I'm totally fine." I purred, tickling the Football jock under the chin with my long, fake nails.

His concern was so sweet but there was no need for it. Right now, I enjoyed the dancing. I enjoyed the buzz I had going. I was living in the moment, relishing the boys' attention. I really liked being the prick-tease here, getting the frat boys hot and bothered. It was so much easier than running a team of consultants. Less stressful but more exciting. Less difficult but more satisfying.

"It's a party so let's have fun!" I shouted while throwing my arms into the air and spinning away from Tay.

Spin, spin... spin, spin, spin.

Oopsie! I had taken too much swing so I spun backwards until I almost bumped into the sofa on which Matty and Justy were slouching around. The birthday boy stopped my stumble. So nice! He didn't shove me right back onto the dancefloor, though.

Instead, he stood up and turned me around so I was facing him. Out of a sudden, he grabbed the beer-drenched fabric of the white tank top right in the center of my left titty and ripped it apart. He tore a hole into the top! A hole that was big enough to show my areola. Then he repeated the same with my right titty. This way, he exposed my juggies while the beer-drenched tanky remained tightly stretched across my bust.

What a louse! The uniform had looked totally ridiculous before, but now it looked totally slutty. Like extremely slutty! My nippies poked out of the white tanky right above the logo, my coochie flaps bulged out of the orange booty shorts in the front, and most off my ass hung out in the back. By now, the uniform was like a shitty excuse of an outfit. Pathetic to the max!

Besides, the frat boys got to see my nippies. I had fought super hard to avoid that. But I couldn't do anything about it now. Whatever! They were seeing my coochie flaps anyways and two of their bros had seen me getting fucked already. So what?

After slutting up my uniform, Matty gave me a shove making me spin back onto the dancefloor. I pirouetted until I bumped into Beer-Boy. With my arms in the air, I put them around his neck. The music instantly carried me away and I got back into the groove, dancing around the college kid like a pole. Drawing him close, we started dancing in an embrace - like a couple. Tihi!

Stepping in between his legs, I really began grinding my body against his. I could feel his heat. I could feel his dick hardening and pressing against my pelvis. So cute! Beer-Boy reacted by putting his hands on my butt. He started kneading my naked buns, firmly pushing me into him until my nippies got pressed against his t-shirt. The rough fabric rubbed against my sensitive nips.

Before the song was over, though, Beer-Boy totally lived up to his name. He was way more wobbly on his legs than me, and he quickly tired. Leaning forward, he rested his body against my rack.

"Oopsie!"

Back, back, back...

I totally squealed out loud when we staggered backwards. With his hands on my naked ass, however, we remained in close embrace. I barely managed to stop our movement before we clashed against the wall. Hello? His beer gut made him a lot heavier than me! Duh!

Left, left, left....

Forth, forth, forth...

Right, right, right...

Back, back, back...

I tried my best to continue dancing and grinding. Beer-Boy, though, totally didn't assist me. I guess he even found it funny. For sure, the rest of the students were laughing. As the frat boy held me tightly in his grip, we tumbled back and forth, and left and right. Did it look ridiculous? Maybe, probably, whatever.

When the song was over, Beer-Boy released my buns from his tight grip so I spun out of his arms. I didn't want to stop dancing, though. Waving my French-nailed hand at Matty, I skipped over to the two lame bores sitting on the sofa.

"C'mon boys, dance with me." I tempted them. "It's not like you get super many chances to dance with Missy Bitchface."

"What about dancing for us, not with us, camelhoe." Matty replied, not taking the bait so easily.

"Come here, Hooters." He stressed his request, pointing to the spot in between the two interns.

Dancing is dancing is dancing, right? Shrugging to myself, I sashayed over to the sofa. Rocking my hips, I started dancing on the spot for them. With arms akimbo, my motions got more frenzied while I bopped my head to the beat until my ponytail wagged wildly. Oh, and my boobies were jiggling just as much, which the boys clearly noticed. Tihi!