Jessica's Change Management Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You remember the presentation you assigned me to finish on Monday, slut bunny?" Matty suddenly addressed me.

Huh? This came out of the blue. What did he care about work out of a sudden? I mean, I didn't care right now. So...

"Um... No, not really." I replied in confusion while I stopped wiggling my hips.

"Hey, did I say you can stop dancing, lil tart." The birthday boy immediately called me out.

Oopsie! I hadn't even noticed. But, wait, did he want me to consider his question or dance to the music? Doing both at once was difficult. This was a party so dancing seemed like the better option. Whatever! It was more fun anyways so I got back into the groove, wiggling my hips.

"So, Hooters, you want me to display the data as histograms or flow charts in the presentation?" Matty requested.

Oh Lordy! Why couldn't he drop this boring work stuff? This was his party after all and I really wasn't in the mood to think about work. Seriously! Trying to stifle his requests, I sashayed even wilder, making my big, ole funbaggies jiggle harder than before.

"Couldn't hear you tell me 'bout the graphics, camelhoe?" Matty, however, didn't drop the topic, inquiring about the presentation for a second time.

"Um.. dunno." I finally replied while continuing to shake my booty. "Histogram... histogram... Oh, that's the thingie that looks like a bar chart, right?"

Gawd! Dancing and thinking didn't go hand in hand at all. This was really super hard!

"Flow charts look prettier." I decided. "Not so clunky. Hihihi!"

My two interns exchanged looks and chuckled. I guess they had expected a different reply. Whatever! I was right. Flow charts conveyed more information and looked better.

"As you say, lil tart." Matty accepted my decision. "If that's the crucial factor..."

Even though I was frantically bouncing my titties and wiggling my hips, the presumptuous douche continued harassing me with questions about this stupid presentation, totally ignoring my efforts.

"You wanna start with an anecdote as you always do, camelhoe?" He came up with a new question.

"Hellooo, fer shur!" I blurted out. "That's how you start a presentation!"

Duh! What a dumb question! I always used a real life experience as an introduction to the topic. He must have known. Seriously! It wasn't the first presentation he was creating for me.

"Which anecdote you wanna use then, Hooters?" Matty continued asking.

From all the dancing, I was getting out of breath, which didn't help pondering my intern's question.

"What's, like, the presentation about again?" I panted out words.

Once again, the two interns exchanged looks and laughed. Were they laughing at me? As if! The way I was bouncing my boobies and shaking my booty wasn't anything to laugh down but drool about.

"Aw lil tart, so excited you forgot?" Matty taunted me, though. "It's 'bout the latest merger. The one you assist with strategic advice."

Did he just talk to me like a little schoolgirl who forgot her homework? Barf! I was the business executive here. The exec that was dancing in a frat house dressed in a breastaurant uniform. Tihi!

Never mind! His quip helped me remember the project. OMG! The assignment, the client, super annoying! Totally not worth wasting a thought on.

"C'mon boys, get on the floor with me." I tried to get the interns' minds off work for a second time.

Leaning forward, I grasped their arms to pull them off their lazy asses. The boys had different plans, though. Holding my arms, each one opened a rhinestone cuff, freeing me from my shackles. Totally cool!

Oh my gawd! So not cool! They weren't unchaining me at all. Instead, each intern put a cuff around his own wrist. Sitting to the right, Matty attached the left cuff to his left arm. Sitting to the left, Justy attached the right cuff to his right arm. Once again, I grew stiff.

Left, left, left...

I staggered to the left when Matty moved his arm and yanked on the chain.

Right, right, right...

Obviously, Justy wasn't willing to take a back seat. Moving his arm, he pulled on the other chain and dragged me over to his side.

Left, left, right, right.

Oh boy! My two interns alternately tugged at the chains making me teeter from side to side. I was basically bandying between the two. Picking up the beat, they started jerking the chains in rhythm of the tune. Ohmygawd! They were literally making me hop like a puppet on strings!

"Dance, Hooters, dance!" Matty whooped and cheered me on.

Did he mean I wasn't rocking it out enough? As if! Swaying my hips, I got back into the groove of bouncing my boobies and shaking my booty while the two college boys had a ball jerking their dancing puppet around.

"So, slut bunny, what 'bout the anecdote for the presentation?" Matty didn't stop inquiring.

Left, left, right, right. I staggered from the chain tugging.

Hu-hu-hu. I panted from the effort.

Blank, blank, blank. I was thinking super hard but my mind had totally turned off.

I was so preoccupied with cutting the rug, balancing the chain tugging, and looking pretty. I couldn't come up with anything.

"Um, merger, merger, it's, like, a change thingie, isn't it?" I thought aloud. "Like you know, I've gone through some changes lately. Like, changing my hair to a fringe style 'n golden highlights. Hihihi!"

Listening to my suggestion, my two interns couldn't contain themselves anymore. They started laughing so hard they even stopped yanking the chains. They were rolling on the sofa laughing, like literally.

Duh! It was a change project. It was my real life experience with my personal change management. Okay, okay! It wasn't the best anecdote ever. Did they have a better idea, though? As if!

"Wow, camelhoe! That's the best answer a stupid office tart could ever give." Matty eventually snorted. "We let you dance before making you think 'bout big stuff, huh? Suits you better, Hooters!"

Um, was that a sneer or a compliment? I couldn't really tell. Dancing, though, sounded good.

Left, right, left, right.

Oh! With another pull on the chain, the birthday boy made me stagger left. Only to have Justy respond by jerking his chain and making me teeter to the right. For the rest of the song, my interns made me flounder and thrash around. They yanked the chains so harshly that my juicy juggies crashed into each other. The two students made full use of their dancing puppet. For sure!

This was so not the way I wanted to dance! However, it was better than answering more questions about work stuff. This made me feel so controlled! However, it was a bitching show for the party guests. Anyways, I got the boys' full attention. So cool! Even Tay and the other fratties had stopped dancing and joined my interns to watch my boobies and me. Yay!

When the song was over, Matty and Justy suddenly let the chains go. They managed to release them, like simultaneously. It caught me totally by surprise and I lost my balance.

Back, back, back...

BUMP

Staggering backwards, I lost my footing and flopped down. I fell and my ass bumped onto the ground with a flop. Oopsie! So not graceful!

"Ahahaha! Ahahaha! Ahahahahahaha!" The guy's roaring laughter swapped over.

Ohmygawd! I had never heard such totally mocking laughter. I had never felt such totally disgraceful embarrassment. I was so ashamed I simply remained sitting on my ass while the boys had their laugh at me. So degrading!

Finally, Matty and Justy had an understanding with me and lifted their arms to push me back to my feet. They even clutched my arms and unclasped the rhinestone cuffs to put them back around my wrists. Yay! I was finally free from their grasp. Nay! I had totally made an ass of myself while dancing for my interns.

"Hey Hooters, looks like someone's got in over her head. You're a bit drunk, ain't you?" Matty suddenly addressed me. "Why don't you go 'n freshen up before serving the next round, camelhoe?"

Oh wow! What had gotten into Matty? I was super astonished by this unexpected development. This was totally out of character for that douchebag! However, I didn't have to be asked twice. I was way too wobbly and tipsy, so I was more than glad about this chance to get a break.

Really quickly, I hurried out of the clubroom and up the stairs into the main bathroom. Matty had told me to freshen up and a quick shower would totally do wonders for me. Stepping into the shower, I really blasted it on. The feeling of hot water on my skin was so awesome. Lathering my body up, I soothed all the aches of the party away.

All the while, my mind totally spun around the 'booze 'n bitches party'. My hand inevitably slid between my legs and began teasing my clittie while I pictured dancing for the fratties, getting fucked by Matty in the kitchen, and serving the boys as a human side table.

My legs got way wobbly. I totally had to lean against the glass wall of the shower when my clittie exploded to my touch. Letting out a loud moan, my cunny contracted super violently and I came right in the shower with jets of hot water cascading down my body.

Stepping out of the shower, I literally felt like a slut out-of-control. Gosh! Up til now, this birthday bash had been way humiliating. Yet, it had totally turned me on. I felt like I was literally in free fall down the hole of ultimate submission. Whatever! I didn't want it to stop.

After toweling myself dry, I was totally in for a surprise. On a bathroom shelf, I found a fresh breastaurant uniform that was totally unused and intact, so I eagerly put it on. Apparently, Matty had made precautions and bought more than one uniform. Before leaving the bathroom, though, I had to take a pee. With all the bubbly I had drunk, I had to pee lots today. Tihi!

Sitting on the toilet, the bathroom door suddenly opened and Matty walked in. Just like every door in the frat house, the bathroom door didn't have a lock although I hadn't paid much attention to it before. Oh Lordy! His entrance totally startled me so I froze in shock and stopped peeing. Jeez! I couldn't pee in front of an audience.

"Taking a piss or what, Missy Bitchface?" He harshly addressed me.

"I... errr... totally was, like, peeing, but... errr... I can't with you here, you know." I apologized.

Gawd! Usually, I would have totally screamed and made a fuzz if someone dared to interrupt me. But I was way too drunk and way too submissive in Matty's presence, so I even apologized instead.

"You're my bitch today!" The presumptuous douche growled. "So you piss like my bitch, camelhoe!

Um, excuse me? I do what?

"Ooohhh!" I grunted before I had a chance to ask when the birthday boy grabbed my ponytail and yanked me to my feet.

"It's the 'Yamos' house. Everybody pisses standing up!" He explained.

That's, like, totally good and well but I'm a girl. I couldn't! I wouldn't! I had never done it before!

"That's so... Please don't make me do that." I begged meekly.

The sheer thought was totally shameful. No! Honestly, it was beyond shameful. And it instantly made me blush from nervous embarrassment. However, I totally felt the pressure in my bladder. I needed to pee really badly.

SLAP

SLAP

Matty gave me two firm bitch slaps that made me groan really loud and reddened my cheeks even though I had already been totally red-faced from shame.

"Oh don't worry, Hooters. I'll make you do it. Not only that. I'll even make you beg for it, dumb slut." He disagreed. "You refuse 'n I'll drag your silly ass down to the clubroom 'n make you pee your shorts in front of all my bros. You like that?"

OMG! No! That was way worse! A big audience?!? Peeing in my shorts?!? I would die of shame for sure!

"I'll try, sir. I'll, like, try my best..." I stammered, yielding oh so quickly to Matty's dominion.

SLAP

SLAP

Two more slaps to my face made me cry really pathetically and stomp my foot really frustratedly. What had that been? What had it been for?

"You didn't beg, Missy Bitchface!" The arrogant host chided me.

Grrr! I knew I hadn't begged, but I had already yielded, hadn't I? Did I have to spell it out really loud? Obviously 'cause Matty remained stern and reinforced his argument by giving me two more bitch slaps. Ouchie! By now, my cheeks were stinging like fire.

"Please Matty, let me, like wow, piss like your bitch!" I quickly started pleading. "Thank you, oh sir, for, like you know, letting me pee standing up."

Oh my gosh! What a lie! I wasn't thankful but totally embarrassed. This was debasing to the max! Moreover, the pressure in my bladder was actually intolerable by now. Straddling my legs over the toilet bowl, I really tried to relax. With Matty intently watching me, though, my release was blocked. I could so not bring myself to start peeing. I tried to relax. I tried to press. I tried to strain. I really, really tried but nothing helped.

"C'mon stupid bitch, get going!" Matty shouted in annoyance.

SLAP

"Ooowww!" I yelped from pain 'cause he brought his hand crashing against my pussy.

Gawd! He had really slapped my soft, tender cunny! The surprise, however, totally distracted me and I let go. A stream of piss gushed out. It really happened! I was peeing standing up. I blushed really deeply while the pee poured into the toilet. Some of it, however, trickled down my thigh, which made me tremble in disgust. Ugh! I was peeing on myself! Grody to the max!

Even though it only took like 30 seconds before I was finished peeing, the whole ordeal felt so much longer, like forever. And it wasn't over yet. Seriously! Matty didn't even let me clean myself. Could you believe that? Instead, he grasped my ponytail, yanked me away from the toilet, and made me kneel on the tiles.

"You had your piss, camelhoe. Now, it's my turn." He told me. "Hold my dick."

"Like what? No... um... I've never done that, you know..." I meekly protested.

My shock was so massive, like gigantic! I was barely able to speak coherently. Before I could compose myself, though, Matt had taken my hand and placed it on his dick. His meaty tool wasn't hard, but there was enough length for me to guide him over the toilet really easily. However, my hand was literally trembling like a leaf, so I barely managed to aim Matty's cock at the bowl.

"See, it's not that difficult, not even for a silly boob like you." The birthday boy encouraged me when my hand had finally gotten steady.

Putting his hand on my head, he petted me like an obedient pet. As soon as he had done that, a warm jet of yellow piss streamed out of his dick. Eegh! So gross!

I watched totally revolted but super fascinated. I felt totally humiliated but super excited. As Matty's long piss stream bickered into the toilet bowl with a really gurgling sound, I wondered how I had ended up here. A super successful and sophisticated business exec kneeling in the bathroom of a frat house holding a frattie's dick while he was taking a piss. So hilarious!

"You're so proud of your fake-ass fingernails, ain't you, Missy Bitchface?" Matty asked me when his stream of piss finally died down.

"Push those nails in my peehole 'n clean it up, camelhoe." He added when I had nodded my approval.

Please, what? Excuse me? Seriously?!? Oh wow! Another nasty idea by Matty. Another shock for me! Would this ever end?

Once again, I totally lost my composure, shaking and trembling way hard from disgust and degradation. However, my shock was met by a wash of intense arousal. What a submissive gesture that would be! I mean, I had already held his cock while he was peeing, right? It was just another small step, nothing more. Besides, my nails would be useful for once, right?

Holding his meaty tool in my left hand, I stretched out the index finger of my right hand really slow and slid the long, fake, sparkling tip of my French nail into Matty's peehole. So naughty! Tihi!

"Eeegh!"

The second my fingertip was in there, the birthday boy suddenly started peeing again. So grody! He had totally caught me off guard, pissing all over my nicely manicured fingers! It was running down all over my hand! So yukky! I so felt the piss on my hands, dripping off my wrists into the toilet bowl. Ugh!

My whining and yammering, however, only made the douchebag snort in amusement. Even though I was like literally quaking in my boots from disgust, I dutifully kept the fake French tip up his peephole. Did I know where this obedience was coming from? No way!

So strange! So.. whatever! Matty's super brusque dominance was too overwhelming, putting me under his spell. I felt like slipping deeper into submission than ever. I couldn't stop. Did I want to? As if! My fascination was way too strong.

Matty's piss stream kept on flowing and flowing. Oh wow! He must have kept it back like forever. Eventually, his pee burst stopped for a second time. He was finally done. Phew!

Turning to face me, he petted my head again, as if he was praising me for my willingness to submit. All the while, I was still holding his flaccid dick in my hand, even though I had pulled my long, fake fingernail from his peehole. Shaking my piss drenched hand in the air, I desperately tried to cast the pee off 'cause sticky! However, it didn't work at all.

"Nooohhh..." I suddenly shrieked really loud with my voice a notch higher than ever.

He had started pissing again! He was peeing over my white tanky! He was pissing over my chest and boobies! He had totally caught me unawares. Again! I so wanted to yank my hand aside to dodge the piss stream and guide it into the toilet bowl. Matty, however, was quicker than me.

"You made me a present with that outfit, Hooters. Now, it's my turn to give you a present." He declared.

"Mark yourself as my bitch!" He ordered. "Shower those knockers with my piss, Missy Bitchface."

Oh. My. Fucking. Gawd! This was so super humiliating! This was so super gross! This made me feel so low and so subordinate to my intern!

Matty's dominion was so forceful it had me in his clutch! It clouded my mind and made me weak at the knees. But no! I couldn't let it happen. D-Roddie was the only one allowed to dominate me! No one else! But why then was I following Matty's orders without so much as an objection?

Oh so pliantly, I held my hand steady and pointed the birthday boy's dick at my rack, letting his piss stream spray all over the top of my titty mounds, cleavage, and white tanky. My skin started glistening really wetly and the white fabric got way dark and see-through in moments.

I had just put on this fresh, clean uniform. Now, Matty was totally ruining it, too! Wait! The arrogant jerk had only allowed me to put on a new uniform to mess it up again, right? So mean! So degrading!

I fought really hard to keep my body from trembling and shaking. The smell filling my nose was super rancid and the feel on my skin was super sticky. Way too yukky for me to successfully suppress the revolt raging through me, making my skin crawl and my body twitch. However, the dirty fascination and nasty thrill kinda outweighed my disgust, making my pussy pulsate so hard it was almost vibrating.

Anyhow, I sighed in relief when the piss stream ended for the third time. His bladder definitely had to be empty by now. I mean, he had literally pissed a gallon, right? Once again, Matty petted my head. Apparently, I had marked my body the way he had intended.

"Now, lick it clean, camelhoe." He simply commanded.

Come again? Ugh! What a prospect! I so didn't like it. I so didn't want to suck his cock, not after he had just finished peeing. In the presence of his overpowering dominance, however, I didn't think twice about it at all.

Really pliably, I stroked his dick a couple of times until it was becoming semi-hard and lifted it to my mouth. I could see a drop of piss dangling off the tip of his cockhead. Closing my eyes, I tried to blend it out. I was simply sucking a dick. I was simply sucking a dick. Nothing more. Reciting this mantra, like literally nonstop, I pushed my lips over his shaft.