All Comments on 'Jessica's Change Management Ch. 13'

by Cathartico

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
What?

D-Rod's storyline was far more entertaining. Either have him be wealthy from his parents or have her get fires, so she has to turn to him for control.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Awsome turnaround!

That's a real change management in Jessica's life! She will never be the same... ahahah!

And, it seems that Jessica found a new love to replace D'Rod: Ortega's arched cock!!!

Definitely Jessica's will nevermore be a woman for only one man...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
i love it

i love the change that makes her even more a office slut

and i think it is good that d rod kinda gets more in the background since it was maxed out on what he could do pretty much !

Thanks for the awsome writing pls keep going

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Excelent so far !

Please let Miss Keelan have her fun, she hates the bitch.... Being a junior recepcionist she can`t be promoted to secretary until human resources people says she`s able to.

Also her former employees may have fun too......

Once more, thanks for this storie

ElizabethOliverfieldsElizabethOliverfieldsabout 8 years ago

I have to agree with the first Anonymous, D-Rod was so much more fun. I don't care about Ortega and any other non-ghetto humiliater, I want Da Rod!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Stunning descent of Jessica

It's really hilarious to see the bimbofication process of such a brilliant business executive woman... And I agree that Miss Keelan should have a part in it!

Please, make Jessica try hard to regain the contract that she ruined with her failed project pitch.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Jessica's destruction

After Ortega has destroyed his rival Jessica professionally and fired her, she will have no choice but to become d rod's bitch and whore for the gang.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Jessica's new misery life

At her new functions, Jessica would not keep the proper remuneration to maintain her expensive way of life. So she may have to find a new ocupation to have some extra Money...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Ahahah!

Jessica´s is now so in love with Ortega's arched cock as she was in love with the fucking lowrider at chapter 10.

It's such an upgrade in her sexual life!!! Ahahahahahah!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Priceless!

Walking around the office with a "pearly tail" dangling under the hemline of her tight white dress is... priceless!!!

Can´t wait for more...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
excellent :)

I've never read a better story in here than your Jessica story: the way you make her think and react all the way through, the way she always tries to justify what happens and tries to choose rationally in between options, it's very well done. Thank you for all the story :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Waiting

We are so waiting for Ch. 14!! Sooner is so much better than later.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
please.

Author please next episode!!!!!!! My wife won't suck my dick till she has read the next episode and my balls are massive!!!!😞

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Me too!

Full blue balls waiting for Jessica!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
when?

Please author,

Tell us when the next chapter of Jessica's cunt fucking, cock sucking worship, face abusing, ass and tits and face beatings will be published?

We are waiting patiently for the abuse to continue. Please don't make us wait to much longer!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Waiting!!!!!

Yes we are avidly waiting!

But, please author, don't let that the "massive blue balls" of the desire take off the rationality and credibility of Jessica's saga... That's what makes this story the very best of all Literotica!

And don't make us wait for so long, please!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Pls more !

waiting for more of this excelent storie.... thanks

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCathartico@Cathartico
1332 Followers
Viva la Smuttisphere! This is Smuttsurdistan - a land of kink and horny business. So, welcome to a town called Smuttbury! Enter for free but at your own risk. ---Tales from Smuttsurdistan--- Here in Smuttbury, you'll find three different types of action going on: (1) Smutt...