Jessica's Change Management Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Surprisingly, Justin gave me some time to start up the computer and get acquainted with the station. Almost as a matter of routine, I started tidying up the desk to get myself comfortable. Silly me!

Was I accepting the position as resexionist so quickly? As if! Showing some effort wouldn't hurt my chances of passing the test, though, right? Didn't I set out to pass the final test with flying colors? Clever me!

Justin watched me hustling around the station with an amused smirk on his face. Oh man! Miss Keelan hadn't worked off a lot of receptionist duties in the morning. What a mess! What menial tasks! Tidying up the desk was so way beneath my qualifications. Still, it felt kinda elating to know that I could do these tasks way better than our official secretary.

Watching me, the intern brute even started making notes on a new observation sheet clamped to the clipboard he had taken along. Dang! The next test had already begun.

"Go on, Missy." He told me when the receptionist station was neat. "You got 30 minutes to show me you got a knack for proper resexionist etiquette."

Um... I didn't know a thing about proper receptionist etiquette, even less about correct resexionist behavior. I could only follow my instincts. As I didn't want to stand around stupidly, though, I looked for more tasks.

What was I supposed to do in the receptionist area? What were typical receptionist tasks? Oh, I could check the phone and screen missed calls. That wouldn't be too difficult. There wasn't much I could do wrong about it, right?

"Mph!..." I grunted when I started operating the answering machine.

Gawd! My palms still hurt from the thrashing they had received. With gritted teeth, I continued to check missed calls and left messages for the specific consultants. Oh boy! Usually, I had been the one with a great deal of messages from our secretaries on my answering machine. Now, I was the one leaving those messages.

CLANK

Suddenly, I dropped the receiver. Why? Cause I heard male voices close by. The meeting must have been over with my former subordinates leaving the conference room. Oh dear! It made me totally nervous.

So much that I stood behind the station frozen to the spot. In between the consultants' chatter, I heard footsteps approaching the room. Any second, one of my team members would walk in and see me working at the receptionist station. Shoot! He would never take me serious as his supervisor ever again.

Even though I desperately wanted to bend behind the pedestal to hide, I knew it would only make me look more ridiculous. If that was even possible. Duh! Besides, it would earn me some bad points for the test, wouldn't it? So I remained standing behind the station, smiling and looking pretty while waiting to get found out. Oh wow! That sounded quite like the job description for a resexionist, right?

"Hey, everything alright?" The man asked when he stopped in the door.

The moment had come!

Even though I had dreaded it for so long, I couldn't react properly. Instead, I simply stared at the man, who wasn't one of my former subordinates. It was Taylor! Again! For the second time, he was coming to my rescue. Phew! I had already forgotten about him still being around as a watchdog. Lucky me! I hadn't been discovered by a consultant. Yet!

"Ortega sent me to tell you that the meeting's over." The black intern informed us. "He's back in his office 'n asks about Miss Addams' progress."

"Well, it's still a tie between failure 'n success." Justin replied. "'Though she's working on her next failure. Won't take much longer till Mr. Ortega can kick her ass to the curb."

Woah! The interns were discussing the ass-essment center right on the consultant floor. So bold! They were discussing it while my former subordinates were close by. So risky! Even worse, they didn't deem me capable of succeeding as a resexionist. So insolent!

Anyways, I didn't really listen to their chatter 'cause I was still focused on the noises outside the receptionist area. It sounded like they were pouring out of the conference room and returning to their offices. It sounded like they were in a real hurry.

RING! RING!

The ringing of the phone interrupted the interns' chatter. I was so distracted by the consultants' noises on the hallway that the sound really startled me. A ringing phone making me jump. So silly! After all, that was the most normal thingie at a receptionist desk, right?

Oh boy! I didn't know the proper receptionist etiquette for answering calls. How was I supposed to act? I didn't really have time to ponder that question 'cause the phone was already ringing a third time.

With trembling fingers, I picked up the receiver, suppressing a grunt from the pain in my palm. Doing so, I saw Justin taking a note on the observation sheet, which irritated me and made me really insecure. What had he noted down? Had I acted correctly?

Whatever! I couldn't worry about that right now. I had to focus on the call. I had to be friendly and cheery, courteous and attentive on the phone, right? After all, that was what I had always expected when calling a client's assistant.

"Good afternoon! Thank you for calling our company, my name is Miss Addams. How may I help you." I tried to sound as polite and obliging as possible.

Carefully, I listened to the name of the caller and the person he was asking for. When I heard his name, I almost dropped the phone. Again! It was Mr. Anderson! The bald committee member from the project pitch.

Oh snap! Please, don't let him recognize me! Please, don't let him remember my name! I prayed to myself.

It had only been last Thursday, though. It had only been four days ago. Back then, I had been the project lead. Now, I was answering calls as a receptionist. That development must have seemed strange to him. I mean, it seemed totally strange to me after all.

"One moment please for Mr. Ortega, sir." I quickly came up with an absolute standard phrase before putting him on hold.

What had Taylor just said? The meeting was over and my cocky rival was back in his office, right? Great news 'cause I didn't have to disturb the meeting and step in front of my former subordinates to tell the Latino snob about the call.

Phoning Ortega, he instructed me not to put the caller through. Instead, he wanted me to keep him on hold and bring the phone to his office. As it was a cordless phone, it wouldn't be a problem. Still, it was kinda weird, wasn't it? However, I didn't inquire any further, 'cause I wasn't in a position to question my rival's orders.

"I'm sorry, Mr. Ortega is busy at the moment, sir. Could you please wait on hold for a short while. It won't take Mr. Ortega long." I asked the caller.

After thanking him for his understanding, I turned around. Once again, I saw Justin taking a note. I could only hope I had done everything correctly so far. Nonetheless, I didn't wait for a sign from my intern. Instead, I started tottering out of the office.

Just when I reached the door, I remembered the last test. Taking notes hadn't been as simple as it had seemed at first. There had been a special catch for the sexretary. Maybe, carrying a phone wasn't as simple either and there was a twist for the resexionist somewhere. I better had to make sure not to make the same mistake twice. That would be really stupid, wouldn't it?

"How's a resexionist supposed to carry a cordless phone, sir?" I asked Justin keeping up my polite demeanor, even towards this dipshit.

"Oh, look who's asking for advice. Hehehe!" Justin chuckled while making a checkmark on his observation sheet. "Good thing you're asking. You're dumb but not too dim-witted to learn in the end. I had already given up hope."

Even though every fiber of my body felt the urge to slap this dipshit, I kept the friendly smile on my face and politely waited for his advice.

"As you learned, a sexretary's hands aren't her greatest assets." The young henchman explained. "The same goes for a resexionist. She's gotta use her real skills to carry things."

Um... okay. A confused look must have spread over my face 'cause the slimeball chuckled when he saw it.

"Too bad your cunt 'n shitter are filled already with your pearl necklace, dollie." He elaborated. "Not a lot of assets left you can use to carry the phone, huh?"

Oh, now, I got it. He was talking about my assets, as in my titties and holes. Okay, let's see. My pussy and asshole were filled. My mouth was reserved for carrying documents. That only left my boobies. I was supposed to carry the cordless phone in my cleavage. That's the pits. So unreal!

Walking around the consultant floor with a phone between my big, ole funbags? Yikes! Doing it while my former subordinates returned to their offices? Double yikes!

Everything about it was wrong. It was so careless. It was so rash. I shouldn't really complain, though, should I? After all, my palms were hurting terribly. I should be glad that I didn't have to use my sore hands to hold the phone any longer. What you got titties for if you don't use them, right?

So the way of carrying the phone was decided. That however, opened up a bunch of new questions. Should I balance the phone on top of my fleshorbs? Knowing clumsy-me, I would drop it in an instant. Should I stick it in between my juggies? With the golden zipper pulled up high, there was no room for that.

What to do? What to do? I couldn't keep Anderson on hold forever. I had to hurry. To hell with my concerns. I had to prioritize. Passing the test should be top priority, right?

So I grasped the clunky golden zipper and pulled it down until it was at a level with my nipples. Instantly, my big, soft titty meat bulged out on top, making me look really slutty. However, the pressure on my boobies decreased a bit, letting me slip the cordless phone into my cleavage.

Feeling the cold plastic on the inside of my soft titty meat, my fleshorbs were pushed apart by the device, making my titty flesh bulge even more. It was quite the heavy, old phone, so the golden zip neckline was barely able to contain the device. With the white material of my pencil dress stretching, half the phone stuck out on top. It was definitely visible from every angle.

I waited a moment for Justin to grab my necktie and lead me out of the office but he didn't make a move. Was that my will to succeed or my obedience making me wait? I couldn't tell.

Anyhow, I started walking out of my office on my own. Passing Taylor, I made my way down the main hallway. A look over my shoulder confirmed that both interns followed me in some distance.

Fortunately, the conference room was empty by now. I guess my former subordinates had gotten a boatload of assignments from Ortega so they had busily rushed back to their offices. At least, I didn't meet any consultant on the main hallway. This was going nicely.

When I stepped into the three-way stop, though, I saw a movement from the corner of my eye. In response, I stopped dead in my tracks. Instead of hurrying back to the safety of the main hallway, I stayed like rooted to the spot. Oh Lordy! Not only my thinking had become slow.

Of course, the loud clicking of my sky-high platform heels had already alerted the men. Coming out of the office kitchen, they were staring right at me. It was James and Robert, two of my team members. They had always supported me. They would be really disappointed if they saw me like that, wouldn't they?

Actually, I wasn't so sure about it. After all the debasements from my archrival and his henchman, I desperately needed my team members' to appreciate me for my sexy outfit. I would have been upset if they hadn't been staring.

Gosh! I was so confused. On the one hand, I needed the consultants to respect me and see me as a sophisticated business executive. On the other hand, I needed them to crave after me and see me as a stylized glamour doll. So puzzling! So unsettling! I didn't know what to do. So I simply stood there and giggled.

For sure, they had already noticed my tight, gleaming white pencil dress with the golden accessories. I mean, they were real eye catchers, right? Had they also spotted the cordless phone sticking between my big, bulging titties? Probably, not yet. But a few more steps was all it would take for them to notice.

I was breaking a sweat. Any moment, my own team members would realize that I was nothing but a ditzy tart excelling through my curves and not my skills. They would see that I was better at carrying out menial tasks by using my assets than at giving presentations by using my qualifications. Even though the thought was totally spooking me, I didn't move, basking in their wanton looks.

"Mr. Wilkins, I got a question 'bout the workshop I'm preparing for you." I suddenly heard a voice calling James.

It was Taylor! Yet again! For the third time, he was coming to my rescue. This was becoming a habit, wasn't it? Gosh! I really needed him as my watchdog, didn't I?

He stepped in front of me and walked towards the two consultants bombarding them with questions about some workshop. Phew! I sighed when the black Footballer's broad back blocked my team members' view. Was I sighing in relief or in disappointment, though? I dunno.

The two consultants reacted by following Taylor into the interns' office. They hadn't seen my slutty bimbo way of carrying a phone. This was my chance to get out of harm's way.

Why wasn't I rushing up the stairway then? Why was I still standing in the middle of the three-way junction? Too many questions I didn't have answers for. Anyways, I had a test to pass. So I turned around to head to the stairs.

BUMP

Turning on my heels, I ran straight into some kind of obstacle. What the heck?!?

Oh no! It was a man! This time, though, it couldn't by Taylor, my watchdog. No!

Instead, it was a man who was so tall that I bumped against his chest with my head. Where the heck was he coming from? Apparently, he had walked down the right corridor while I had been occupied with my former subordinates. I hadn't even noticed him before.

Stumbling backwards, I saw that he wasn't dressed in a suit like all the consultants. Instead, his blue overall told me that he must have been some kinda repairperson. On closer look, he was tall but also very sturdy with a big, gross paunch. Going by his bald head, he was probably in his mid 40s.

He must have done some repair work or stuff 'cause I hadn't let him enter the office during my time in the receptionist area. Whatever! He was here now, and he was staring right into my cleavage leering at the phone in between my boobies.

"Oh sorry. Excuse me, sir." I said by default, unconsciously keeping my polite tone.

Gosh! This was so absurd. He was a simple blue-collar worker. He should be apologizing for standing in the way of a busy executive. He didn't react to my apology, though, not stepping aside to let me pass. Instead, he simply remained towering in front of me and ogling my juicy juggies.

Obviously, I didn't strike him as a business executive at all. Instead, he seemed to take me for a dolled-up office bimbo. Woah! That was just the way Ortega wanted me to be perceived by outsiders, wasn't it?

"Ahem... excuse me." I said again, my voice becoming slightly annoyed.

HARUMPH

I heard someone noisily clearing his throat behind me. Looking over my shoulder, I detected Justin. He stood right around the corner so the fat workman couldn't see him while he continued taking notes on the observation sheet!

OMG! He was still assessing my performance as resexionist. I had to remain friendly, cheery, and compliant. So I suppressed my annoyance, swallowed my pride, and flashed a bright smile at the paunchy repairman.

"Good afternoon, sir. I'm sorry, I didn't greet you before. How may I help you?" I started over in my most polite manner.

"Oh, just finished repairing the printers in the copy room. Don't need no more help. Miss Keelan assisted me with that already." The blue-collar worker replied without ever looking into my face.

"Hey Michelle, you didn't tell me you got a new receptionist." The fat workman suddenly called out to Miss Keelan while continuing to gawk at my boobies. "You need to show her the ropes 'cause she ain't got the dress code down."

Shocker!

What the heck was going on! This paunchy repairman had just alarmed Miss Keelan! What if she came over to see what he was talking about?

His reaction was such a surprise that it really spooked me. I got totally terror-stricken, losing my body tension for the moment. As a result, a bead slid from my pussy... and a second bead... and a third bead.

Oh snap! The pearl necklace was slipping from my pussy! When it registered with me, it was too late. The bead chain had completely slid out. It was dangling off my ass. It was peeking out from under my hemline like the 'pearly tail' it actually was.

I flinched and my whole body jerked from consternation. My sudden movement caused the 'pearly tail' to swing left and right. Of course, that didn't stay unnoticed. The fat workman saw it! His eyes left my titties and roamed down until he saw the bead chain dangling down my ass.

PHWEEEP

The blue-collar worker whistled in astonishment whereas I wanted to curl up and die. His gaze switched back and forth between the phone in my cleavage and the necklace between my legs. Total horror! Totally embarrassing!

"Michelle, did the company introduce slutty Monday instead of casual Friday?" The paunchy repairman called out again.

Shocker! Shocker!

Hearing his question, I twitched so hard the bead chain swung around as if I was wagging my 'pearly tail' in affirmation. This was getting more and more humiliating! Totally degrading!

"What's up? Did you call for me, Barry?" Miss Keelan finally replied.

The noise coming from the secretary office alarmed me to the max. The young secretary must have gotten up to walk over to us. No, no, no! I had to do something!

"Please sir." I hastily addressed the fat workman, my voice dripping with politeness. "I just started my job here. I can't risk getting into trouble. Please, tell Miss Keelan that everything's fine!"

"Why should I do that? I've known Michelle for quite some time. I don't know you. I don't even know if you're really working here." He didn't cave in easily although I heard a hint of interest in his voice.

Oh Lordy! He was talking to one of the company's executives. I could cancel his contract. I could get Miss Keelan fired. That didn't cross his mind, though. He really took me for a stupid rookie receptionist.

Hearing the clicking noises of Miss Keelan's heels, I knew she was coming closer and closer. She would see me any moment. No time left to hesitate! I had to go all out.

"You call her off, sir, and you get to see all my charms. Okay?" I basically pleaded with the repairman.

Jeez! Proposing something that slutty made me feel so small, so docile, and so subservient. Even though the fat workman raised his eyebrow, he didn't react.

There was no way around it. I had to go for the jugular. Lifting my hands, I pressed my arms together. My big, ole funbags bulged, the white fabric stretched, and my soft titty meat tightly clutched the cordless phone.

Grabbing the clunky golden zipper, I started pulling it down. The further the zip neckline opened the more the blush deepened on my cheeks. Eventually, my nipples popped out and my face was flushed beet red. By contrast, the worker's eyes gaped open when he saw my juicy juggies in all their glory bulging around the phone in my cleavage.

"What did you say, Barry?" Miss Keelan suddenly asked the paunchy repairman.

Shocker! Shocker! Shocker!

The young secretary was almost here. She was only a couple feet away from reaching the fat workman. My face got so hot that I thought my skin might start boiling any second. My knees began to buckle and I barely managed to keep standing upright. So shameful!