Jessica's Change Management Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Cathartico
Cathartico
1,326 Followers

Just then, he started peeing. Again! The sheer amount of fluid was baffling. It must have been his first piss of the day. Anyhow, he began peeing against the white tiles. Oh my god! He was aiming at the lipstick writing, trying to wash off the 'pissy bitch' with his pee.

What was he doing? Why was he doing it?

Gulp! I couldn't let a drop of his liquid gift hit the floor. Hastily, I stuck my tongue out and pressed it against the tiles. Ugh! I was licking the dirty tiles of an office restroom! Gross to the max! Grody to the max. The realization made me shiver in disgust.

Anyhow, Ortega's peeing was more of a trickle than a gush by now. Slowly, he directed his yukky fluid at every lipstick letter until it had washed away. All the while, I held my tongue in place pressed against the dirty tiles directly underneath said letter.

This was the most disgusting thingie ever! This was the most humiliating thingie ever! Still, the smug exec reached back with his free hand and placed his fingers on my clit. Oh wow! An electric charge surged through my body. My pussy was dripping more than ever while I was performing the grodiest thingie ever.

The Latino snob continued rubbing my clit while he pissed against the wall. Oh Lordy! I was groaning and gyrating my hips in pleasure while I was licking my loathed rival's pee off the dirty tiles. Barf!

No longer did I expect it, but eventually Ortega's bladder was empty. Along with it, the lipstick writing was gone from the wall. Phew! Additionally, I had gotten the long needed drink. It had tasted foul and rancid but I wasn't deprived of fluid anymore.

While my archrival tugged his cock away in his pants, I remained standing next to him with my eyes downcast. He would give me an order if he wanted me to move, right?

Ortega didn't say a word, though, simply strolling out of the restroom instead. I didn't know what to do. I hadn't been told what to do! Anyhow, I didn't want to remain in the men's room alone, so I slowly followed the Latino snob. After all, I had submitted to drinking his liquid gift, hadn't I? For that, I deserved his cock now, right? I definitely wanted to claim my reward.

My cocky rival had walked back into his office so I tottered there too, my sky-high platform heels clicking on the floor with every step. The loud sound alerted me, and with a gasp, I noticed that my big, soft boobies were still hanging out of my white dress while the 'pearly tail' projected from under my hemline.

My brain had totally been switched off, so much that I had completely forgotten to rearrange my outfit before stepping into the hallway. Gasp! What if a colleague had seen me?

Fortunately, no one was around on the executive floor except for my rival and his henchman. Anyways, it should have alarmed me. My increasing obedience was turning into thoughtlessness. So dangerous! Yet, I was only doing what I was told, like a good little bimbo, right?

Reaching Ortega's office, the smug exec stood in the middle of the room. Stepping next to him, I came to a halt, still feeling insecure without clear orders. Lifting his hand, my cocky rival put it onto my back.

He didn't exert any power, but he didn't need to, either. I knew exactly what he was expecting. So I bent forward, supporting myself by placing my hands on my knees. My excitement returned. Finally, I would get his cock. I had worked hard to get here, for sure.

Actually, I shouldn't be so giddy with pleasure, should I? I mean, this was my loathed rival and he had just used me as his personal human urinal. Oh, fuck the irony!

My efforts had been too great and my glee was too insistent. My untouched pussy was generating copious wetness on its own by now. Gosh! My inability to control my response to this despicable blowhard made me despair but it also made me aroused to the max. Gawd! So confusing! Let's focus on my pleasure. Way more simple and way more easy.

Taking the hemline of my white pencil dress, Ortega nonchalantly pushed it up until it lay across my back, right above my ass. When I heard his zipper getting pulled down, I closed my eyes. Feeling his stiff member slowly getting pushed into my leaking cunt, I slowly exhaled. Dang! This felt so good!

Slowly, the smug exec worked his cock into my pussy. With his balls resting on my clit, he put both his hands onto my hips and began to rock my body back and forth. Pushing his crotch out, he started matching the movements to increase the impact.

"Hmmm! Oh! Hmmm!" I softly moaned.

I was quickly getting lost in pleasure. However, the knowledge that we were in the office was still somewhere in the back of my mind. Even though I wanted to scream out my lust, I tried my best to be really quiet. That was easier said than done, though. My cunt was getting the attention it had yearned for so long. Finally!

Establishing a rhythm, Ortega fucked me steadily, almost methodically, but not rabidly. Every time his balls slapped against my clit, it felt like an electric current zinged through me and my body twitched accordingly. That, in any way, didn't impress the smug exec, though.

"Hmmm! Ooohhh! Hmmm!" A soft squeal escaped my lips whenever another stroke of pleasure surged through me.

Totally unfazed, my archrival continued thrusting away at my pussy without changing his pace. I couldn't tell how long he kept pounding my cunt like that, but eventually I felt the first signs of my climax arriving. The more my pleasure increased the more vocal I became. Usually, that acted like a trigger for men to increase their speed of thrusts. Ortega's tempo remained steady, though.

"Hmmm! Ooohhh! Hmmm! Aaahhh!" My shrieks of pleasure increased in volume and frequency.

Gosh! I was really starting to moan uninhibitedly. Ortega noticed it, too. Stopping his thrusts, he let his cock pop from my pussy.

"Bitchy face is a noisy one, isn't she?" He stated nonchalantly. "Yet, we can't have her screaming the house down, I'm afraid."

I was so lost in my lust that I barely heard what he said. Instead, I pushed my ass back trying to snatch his dick with my wet pussy. Looking over my shoulder in desperation, I saw the Latino snob waving his hand at his henchman.

"Hm, we already tried a tie as gag 'n the bitch didn't learn a thing." Justin remarked. "Guess we have to go the extra mile with the yummy dummy, huh?"

My eyes went wide and my mouth gaped open when I saw what he meant. The slimeball stepped out of his pants and pulled down his shorts. Without realizing it, I was giving him a nice assistance 'cause Justin stuffed his underpants right into my open mouth.

Yikes! I grunted in disgust when the shorts filled my mouth. How long had he been wearing them? Had he left some pee stains in them? Ugh! I dunno. The rank taste of sweat, however, told me that they weren't fresh. Barf!

As soon as my mouth was sealed, my cocky rival plunged his meat tool back into my pussy and picked up where he had left off. Quickly, the sensations of getting my pussy plumped distracted me from the yukky underpants and I began moaning into the 'cloth gag'.

Steadily, Ortega's thrusts made me climb a wall of pleasure. When I finally reached its top, stars exploded in front of me and my eyes rolled to the back of my head. With a muffled shriek, the wave of release started coursing through me. After building up for so long, it was like a tsunami that swept anything out of its way.

Clear fluid erupted from my throbbing twat. OMG! I was squirting! I was having a squirting orgasm for the first time ever! My ass shook and wriggled while my legs wobbled and twitched. Digging my long, fake fingernails into my skin, I tried hard to keep upright. When Ortega pulled his cock from my cunt, the clear liquid gushed from my contracting pussy like a fountain. Oh my god! I was squirting like a water hose!

After the first wave of release had subsided, Ortega plunged his cock back up my pussy. He only needed a couple of thrusts, though, until the next climax hit me. Once again, my cum squirted out of my pussy. This time, the orgasm was overpowering me and my hands slipped off my knees. Oh my fucking god!

I fell first to my knees and then onto the floor while my archrival's cock slipped out of my cunt. Lying on the ground, my body continued writhing and jerking in my own puddle of squirt while the final surges of pleasure zinged through me.

I was on such a high that I didn't even notice Ortega grabbing my chestnut-golden tresses and dragging me over to the coffee table. I was already laying with my back on the tabletop when I realized where I was.

With my legs splayed open wider than in my gynecologist's stirrups, I was totally helpless. Anyhow, the smug exec quickly stepped in between my legs and re-plugged my leaking cunt.

I gasped into the underpants when I felt a new sensation. In this new position, the strange angle of Ortega's arched dick came into full effect 'cause of where it struck me inside. The tip of his cock rubbed directly on the underside of my bladder.

Arching his back, the Latino snob adjusted his position and a powerful jerk shot through me. The knowing smile on his face told me that he knew exactly what he was doing.

Picking up where he had left off, Ortega started drilling my pussy again, his thrusts only slightly increased in force. Methodically, his cockhead was striking against my most sensitive spot over and over again.

Groaning uninhibitedly into the 'cloth gag', my body writhed around while my cocky rival pounded me into another orgasm. One quake crashed into another until I reached a new convulsing climax. Its intensity was so high that it made me light-headed.

"Hnnnggg! Hmmm! Hnnnggg!" I squeaked like a stuck pig all the way through my peak of pleasure.

Fortunately, my squealing got muffled by the sweaty shorts while I was lost in bliss. Backing down from my peak, I was almost relieved that the sensations were about to stop. I was so exhausted and so overstimulated I couldn't take any more. However, my orgasms didn't have an effect on Ortega whatsoever.

Instead, he reached out and grabbed my hard nipples. Giving them a sharp pinch, he made me twinge. Along with it, he increased the force of his thrusts until he was pounding into me, constantly making contact with my most sensitive spot. It was too much.

"Hnnng fuckkk! Hmmm goddd! Hnnnggg!" I wailed into the underpants when my cunt exploded yet again.

The orgasm was so powerful that I threw my head from side to side in desperation while my body got wracked. My climax was so intense that it was accompanied by discomfort. My convulsed fuck channel and overstimulated clit protested the onslaught and the pleasure was matched by pain.

Ortega's strangely arched cock felt unlike anything else I had ever experienced and it wreaked havoc on my body. It felt like every muscle in my body was spasming. Yet, the smug exec proceeded pounding me like it was nothing out of the ordinary until I was only mumbling unintelligibly into the 'cloth gag'.

I began fearing the next climax 'cause I sensed that it would bring increased pain to my keyed up, overwrought body. As if he knew it, Ortega drew out my nipples, pulling them taut. Giving my poor nips a sharp tweak, he made me twitch from the sudden pain. Pleasure was everywhere. Pain was everywhere. I was climbing another wall. Oh wow! Oh shoot!

The low, guttural sounds from Ortega indicated that he was coming close as well. Finally! When his balls erupted at last, he tugged so hard on my hard nipples that he lifted my back off the tabletop.

The contractions in my pussy walls, the contact on my most sensitive spot, the tweak in my nipples... The ultimate orgasm overwhelmed me. My scream got stuck in my throat, though, when I experienced a total system crash. Everything went black when every limb sagged and my whole body went slack.

After emptying his balls in my cunt, my archrival rested on top of me, his chest pressed against my soft boobies. Looking at me, he studied my face for my reaction. This time, I didn't drop my eyes, meeting his gaze.

What he saw told him everything he wanted to know for sure. Something had changed for me. He had literally drilled a change into me. Not only had he totally broken me, he had owned me with his dick. I felt like his owned bimbo. I was his owned bimbo.

"We have a high score for 'Compliant, Cum-drunk Cunt' here, indeed." Ortega expressed my feelings in words.

*to be continued*

Cathartico
Cathartico
1,326 Followers
1...5678910