All Comments on 'Jessica's Change Management Ch. 14'

by Cathartico

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
jleetechiejleetechieover 7 years ago
Why?

Why do I read this silly nonsense? Why do I smile at the Valley Girl talk? Why do I keep giving a score of 4? Probably the same reason I look forward to the next silly chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Because

Because this story is really additive! The changing process of Jessica it's a true turn on... I rate this story with no less then FIVE STARS!!!

Please more chapters in less time!

socalgyrl08socalgyrl08over 7 years ago
Talent

I think the author does an amazing job with this story, unique, yes, silly at times, but that makes it so enjoyable. Love the language; just ignore the few typos. And unlike some stories, the author writes long chapters and they come in a reasonable time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
5 stars

thanks for a great job. Amazing storie. Jessica's spiral into bimbo recepcionist is priceless..........

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
More free hugs for the boys

Saying goodbye to her subordinates with a hug is just priceless! Next time it will be a hug and a smooch! Ahahah!

Being in such aroused state, I wonder what would happen if she has gone with the boys to that after-work party... Ahah... The "bimbo boss" partying with the boys!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Priceless

Jessica modeling for her archi-rival, turning pirouettes to show her slutty attire, walking around his rival's desk swaying her ass in that clingy dress, and describing it just like a project pitch is... priceless!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Mark the territory!

OMG... Awsome story!

But Shelly must mark the territory... by peeing Jessica's face! Squirting is not enough. Lol

Avidly waiting for more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Can't wait

to see Jessie fetch the coffes to all her co-workers!

kakwannkakwannover 7 years ago
good come back.

i didn't like the humiliation in the last one with the piss and all... i like that you keep the bimbo upgrades. the best part imo. I would like to see the next ones coming from her. nothing against her will. just her, willingly degrading herself into a bimbo toy to compete against her new rival. she could make some researches or continue to get ideas by survey. but she has to choose by herself.

can't wait for the next chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
disagree!

I think she be told how to act/behave, it's not against her will! She is a whore and slut that wants to please her dominant male figure. She will anything to get ortega cock in any of her holes. I bet she would take even more abuse than she has so far just to lick a drop pretty cum off his bell end! Let the humiliation and abuse continue Jessica is on object and one that serves cock, she exists as a item to own and exercise Any fantasy on.

Author please continue as you are, more forced degradation and hardcore, rough,abusing fucking of her!

Thanks for writing these stories.

kakwannkakwannover 7 years ago
Dont get me wrong anon.

i like the abuse. but i also like when a bimbo willingly do these upgrades by herself to please her master. even if she dont know if its enough to please him... I want to see how far she can degrade(or upgrade:P) herself... with a rival in the picture i think there is no limit for her now. She will at least match anything the rival do if not more...

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
dear kakwan

I see your point now. To see what Jessica would to her self and allow to be done to her is interesting! Is she becoming 'addicted' to cock regardless of the appearance of the man? What will she do to get her fix of dick?

The upgrades point is interesting because to fair all that is left is for her to get physical alterations. Tit implants, botox etc. I think there could be a place for self bondage to present herself to Ortega and Co also would she begin to offer herself around the office to be degraded!?! I hope so and cant wait for the next chapter!

kuskiekuskieover 7 years ago
The devil's in the details!!!

Jessie’s new fake acrylic nails are a such must. Glittering at every movement, they are a catch-eye every time Jessie has to reach back and brush down the hem of her skirt. Especially because she’s reaching back by default and running her flashing nails over her butt just to prevent her micro-skirt to slipp up and show up her top stockings…

The red and white shining colours and the sparkly rhinstones in her nails, over the black fabric, is like a beacon light guiding all male attentions and an invitation for a pat in her ass.

Awsome!

kuskiekuskieover 7 years ago
Such a must!

If Jessie's fashion nails are such a must, like a beacon light on the bottom of her dress, what to say about her tottering around the office with her heels clanging on the floor, like sounders announcing the arrival of the former executive - the new office slut!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Cheers!

Wanna see Jessica drinking beer with her former subordinates and telling jokes about bimbo secretaries, at the afterwork party.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Ahahah!

What is going to happen with the bimbo copyes in her purse?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
The story is great, When will continue

The story is great, When will continue

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Hey

Hey ! Can't wait to see what happens to her! With a bit a luck she'll get absolutely gangfucked, run a cock train on her mouth cunt an ass! Tie her up and chain her down. Coat her face cum for entertainment at the party! To totally degrade her she should be tied down, put a paper bag on her head, with a hole to fuck her mouth!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Absolutely great

Waiting for more ! Thx a lot author

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Improvement

Definite redemption from the last chapter, but please let her have to fall back on D-Rod.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Fabolous!

exelcent work. Everyday checking for more........... thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
The waiting is killing me !

Such a great storie. One of my fovourites.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCathartico@Cathartico
1329 Followers
Welcome to Smuttbury! My name is Cathartico and I'll be your narrator as you dip your toes into the little slice of land where sex and smut reign supreme. In Smuttbury, we are alway open to feedback and suggestions. As a writer on Literotica, feedback is the currency! The mor...