Jessica's Change Management Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I was done, Checo jumped straight at me. Again! He grabbed my throat and pushed me against the wall. Again. That was the very opposite of my intention! Shoot! He was so strong!

"Why should I believe dat bullshit, hoe?" He hissed, unconvinced. "Nuttin' but a story ya made up."

Oh man! I was really getting afraid now. The brutal ex-con was so rough and so menacing. It seemed like he was losing it. Holy fudge! I had come here to find out why D-Rod had fallen off the face of the earth, and now I was the one getting blamed for it.

With his vice grip on my throat, my mouth was involuntarily open 'cause I was desperately gasping for air. Checo made good use of that when he pushed two fingers into my mouth. He didn't stop pushing until my eyes went wide in panic and his fingertips were down my throat.

Instantly, my throat muscles started tensing up around his dirty fingers. Deeper and deeper, the Latino pushed them down. My face turned into a grimace and my body contorted. I was writhing around, squirming and convulsing uncomfortably. Some massive gags and chokes filled the air.

"Urgh! Urgh! Uuurrrggghh!"

Gosh! I was coughing up throat slime by the tons. The rude gangbanger was kinda like trying to make me puke or stuff! My gagging was so loud the people in the taco joint must have heard it. The deepest, most guttural sounds ever. With my face grimacing, my eyes broke and tears started flowing while I continued gagging and choking and coughing. My mouth was filling with slobber while I thrashed around.

Eventually, Checo pulled his fingers from my throat. While I was gasping for air, he pulled a long, super thick strand of drool from my mouth. It was barely liquid anymore but mostly foamy, like literally scummy. So gross!

Gathering the frothy strand in his palm, he held it underneath my face. It was kinda clear what he wanted, although it baffled me. I didn't understand his intent, but I was glad to get rid of all the slobber filling my mouth. So I spit the throat slime into his hand.

"Uuuhhh!" I shrieked a second later, so not glad anymore.

Checo had thrown the slobber straight back at me. He had basically sloshed a handful of super thick spit in my face. So wet! So sticky! Barf! The feeling of frothy throat slime on my cheeks was so yukky, it made me shriek in disgust and flap my arms in revolt. Ugh! However, the Latino's grip was far too strong for me to break free. So I literally looked like a jumping jack or stuff.

"Looks like I gotta wash out dat filthy mouth to get sum straight up real talk, huh?" He sneered, pushing two fingers back into my mouth.

No! There was no need for that. I was telling the truth. Seriously! But I didn't know how to prove it. His mistrust had caught me off guard. I hadn't been prepared for this.

"Urgh! Urgh! Uuurrrggghh!"

I hadn't been prepared for this violent tonsil fucking, either. It didn't matter, though, 'cause the gangbanger didn't care. He continued pushing his fingers deep down my throat, like deeper than ever. My face grimaced while my body contorted. Desperately trying to get the intruder out of my throat, my back bent and my knees buckled. There was no escape from Checo's hold, however. So I was hanging there at the wall, literally like a limp straw doll or stuff.

His dirty fingers made me heave up tons of slobber and throat slime. Tears were running from my eyes while a cacophony of gags filled the backyard. Gosh! I didn't know I could produce such loads of spit. Soon, my mouth was filled in abundance, so much that a spurt of slobber erupted from the corners of my inflated lips and sprayed down the Latino's arm.

Once again, Checo pulled his fingers from my throat, only to hold his palm underneath my chin. Inspecting it, I noticed that the space between his fingers was connected by my drool like a hand web. Barf! I was puffing and huffing like I had literally just finished a marathon. So straining! So exhausting! Yet, I dutifully spat the massive load of slobber into his hand even though the presentiment of disgust gave me the creeps.

"Uuuhhh!" I consequently shrieked when he slapped another handful of thick, yukky drool into my face.

Total gross out!

It felt like a cold shower, only that it was nasty drool getting poured on my face. So nasty! So icky! On top of that, the gangbanger smeared the thick slime all over my cheeks.

"Ain't dat no bomb ass facial mask, huh?" The ex-con scoffed. "Here we got LGZ pamperin' 'n spoilin' da puta del barrio even though she ain't deserve nuttin' like dat. Cha feel like spillin' da truth now?"

"Please sir, I'm for real!" I hastily shouted in desperation trying to ignore his taunt. "I still got the gang sign. I'm still the 'LGZ hoe'!"

Super quick, I pulled my skirt up all the way to my bellybutton, revealing the LGZ crown tantoo. It made Checo stop for a second. Apparently, it was a surprise for him that I still had it. Anyhow, it didn't really convince him. But at least, it was a start, right?

"Nah, dat ain't mean shit, puta!" He growled. "What we got here, though? Got dat from cha nu pimp?"

Before I could react, he had already grabbed the zipper and flicked it. Oh god! It made me squirm at once. I couldn't help it. The bimbo switch was too powerful. A single flick was enough to stir my lust, giving my pussy a jolt and clouding my mind.

Checo didn't stop, though. A second flick and a third, each accompanied by a new surge of pleasure. Suddenly, the gangbanger didn't really seem so menacing any more. As if! On the contrary, he stuffed his fingers back down my throat while he continued flicking the zipper piercing.

"Urgh! Mmm! Urgh! Mmm! Uuurrrggghh!" I gagged and moaned in unison.

By now, my face was totally drenched and soaked. It was a real mess, so much that Checo wiped the smattering of drool all over my titties after roughly yanking down the glittery neckline. Still gross! Still nasty!

"Wit dat face all moisturized 'n shit, it's time to wash dat beauty mask off, ain't it?" The ex-con jeered.

I couldn't agree more. I so badly wanted to get the yukky slobber off my face. Releasing me from his chokehold, Checo grabbed my braided ponytail. Phew! His vice grip was gone for good.

Bending me over, though, he pulled me away from the wall. It happened so fast I didn't stand a chance to react. Just when I opened my mouth to argue with him, I was stopped dead in my tracks.

"Uuuhhh! Uuuggghhh!" I spluttered.

Shocker!

The Latino had dunked my head into the trashcan brimming with rain water. What a scare! What an icy jolt! So cold! So scummy!

"Uuuhhh! Uuuggghhh!" I shrieked anew when he briefly pulled my head out, only to dunk it back in.

Awakening from the shock, I started flailing around and thrashing about. Screaming didn't do me any good, though, 'cause water got in my mouth making me choke. Holy fudge! My face was getting totally wet. Fortunately, Checo kept his grip on my braided ponytail. Keeping my hair out of the puddle, only my bangs got drenched.

"A ho-wash fo' a ho-face, ain't it?" The ex-con scoffed.

"Kaaahhhk! Kaahhhk!" I could only choke and splutter in response.

"Kuuuhhhk!" I squealed when my head went back into the pond of scummy rain water.

Thrashing around, I was resisting with my whole body. Grabbing the rim of the metal trashcan, I tried to brace myself against him. Checo, however, was way too strong. Besides, I couldn't really grip the rim 'cause unwieldy porn claws. Instead of grasping it firmly, I could only press my hands against the sides with spread fingers. Duh!

Anyways, Checo wasn't really trying to drown me or stuff. Instead, he enjoyed dipping my face into the brackish water and pulling me back out like a wet rat. Jeez!

"Fake lips, fake brows, fake whateva. If it looks like a hoe, talks like a hoe, cha know." The Latino snarled.

"Kaaahhhk... No... Kaahhhk... I'm no hooker!" I protested when my head was out of the water for a coupla seconds.

"Uuuhhh!" My face went back diving.

"It looks like trash..."

DUNK

SLAP

SPLUTTER

"It talks like trash..."

DUNK

SLAP

SPLUTTER

"It goes into da trash!"

DUNK

SLAP

SPLUTTER

Jeez! The brutal LGZ member added a slap to my ass every time he pushed my face under water. Was he still trying to make me tell the truth or was he simply toying with the hoodrat? I couldn't tell.

What I could tell, though, was that he was totally wrong. I didn't look trashy but glammy. I didn't talk trashy but bimboy. Duh!

"Please, sir! Let me prove it! Let me show you my ass belongs to LGZ only!" I shouted in between my spluttering.

I was getting desperate here. The scummy water was so nasty. The trashcan was so vile. In combination, it was way beyond gross. Totally disgusting! Totally revolting! The swirlies had to stop. For fudge sake!

It was a simple idea, really. I would show Checo that I was still committed to being the LGZ hoodrat by sucking him off, blowing away his doubts, sorta. In return, he would contact D-Rod to convince him of my innocence. Nothing easier than that, right?

Of course, it wasn't so easy. Of course, it didn't go as planned. Of course, Checo had his own idea about how I could prove my loyalty to the gang.

"We gonna see 'bout dat, biatch!" He replied cryptically. "I gotta ask sum questions first, puta, to see if cha fo' real."

"I ain't wanna hear ya voice, though. It's annoyin' as shit." He elaborated. "Dem answer's yes, ya gonna dunk dat face into da trashcan. Dem answer's no, ya gonna slap dat booty. Gettit, hoe?"

Oh god, no! I mean, yes, I got it. But no, I didn't want to do it. No way!

However, I was so desperate to show my loyalty that I was willing to go the extra mile and nodded my head to consent to the degrading action. Yet, my eagerness was put to the test when Checo held a flipper in front of me, you know a spatula or whatever it is really called. Where was that coming from? Apparently, it had been lying around somewhere between the trash cans. Ugh! A discarded kitchen tool that looked old and rusty and dirty and greasy. I so didn't like what I saw!

"Phew!" I sighed when the Latino put the spatula out of my sight.

"Eeegh!" I shrieked when I found out that it wasn't really out of sight, far from it.

Checo had grabbed the hem of my pink dress and pulled it up. Without missing a beat, he had stuffed the handle of the spatula into my pussy. It really helped that my cunt was already kinda drippy. Jeez! The mix of humiliation and clit stimulation was enough to get me all hot and bothered.

Whatever! I guess I should be glad about the lubrication despite the degrading cause of my wetness. Bent over the trashcan with a dirty spatula sticking out of my cunny, though, I felt way more trashy than glammy. Sorta like Checo had said, right?

"Let's get 'em shit started, biatch." Checo didn't wait for long. "I better like 'em answers, hoe."

"Ya gettin' forced to work fo' ya nu pimp." He began.

Um well, I guess he was referring to Ortega as my pimp. Actually, I wasn't forced to work in the office. So the answer was no! Yet, he was talking about selling my holes and not my professional skills, right? I had paid off the supplier with my mouth. So the answer should be yes!

Oh darn! The first question and I had to affirm it. The sheer thought was bad already. Putting it into action, though, was way worse 'cause I had to do it all by myself. There was no pressure or force from anybody else. So I found myself standing there like literally frozen to the ground. Bent over the trash can with a hand placed on each side of the rim, I stared at the scummy water surface. Beyond nasty! Beyond degrading!

However, I was the gang hoe, right? It was my job to please the gang members any which way. Right now, this was more vital than ever 'cause Checo was still suspicious. I tried, I really tried, to bring myself to do it. But I couldn't. It was too much.

"Mmm!" I suddenly moaned. "Mmm! Mmm! Mmm!

Getting impatient, Checo had stepped up to me and seized my zipper piercing. A wave of pleasure surged from my pussy to my head. It was so powerful that it rocked my body and almost made me loose the spatula. 'Please them, serve them, entertain them, amuse them'. My tasks as gang hoe rang out in my head. Louder with every time the Latino stimulated my clit.

DUNK

SPLUTTER

Oh boy! I had done it. I had really managed to overcome my restraints and dipped my face into the brackish water. OMG!

I was giving myself a swirlie as a response to a question. Frigging unbelievable! Frigging unbelievably degrading! Frigging unbelievably stupid! So unbelievable it went straight to my head. When I lifted my face from the pool of rain water, I flashed a piece sign to Checo and dissolved in giggles. So bimbo-like! So natural!

"Cha get money fo' fuckin', puta?" Checo proceeded with the next question.

As if! What an unfair question. I hadn't chosen any of this. I was getting blackmailed just as D-Rod. So no, of course not! How often had I told him that I wasn't a prostitute? He totally knew it.

Silly girl! This wasn't about finding out the truth. This wasn't about me showing my loyalty. Checo was only toying with me! He was making a fool of me and enjoying the heck out of it. Duh!

Anyhow, it didn't mean that I could stop now. I had to pull through. I had to fulfill my hoodrat tasks. That also meant I didn't have to give myself another swirlie this time. Phew! Even so, I had to use the rusty, greasy flipper. Was that any better? Not really. All the same, I reached back and grabbed the dirty kitchen tool. I had to awkwardly hold it with my fingertips 'cause long, fake porn claws. Pulling it from my drippy pussy, I couldn't resist moaning.

SLAP

While I was still relishing my excitement, I quickly lifted my hand and let the spatula swish down, smacking my right ass cheek with it. The impact was harder than I had intended.

"Ouch!" I cried out in protest.

Oh boy! I was pouting dramatically at my own actions. Shoot! I guess my arousal had carried me away. On top of the pain, some of the cold grease stuck to my buttock. Barf! The grimy feeling made me shudder and pout even harder. Grosse-a-losse!

Dunking my face into a pool of brackish water or slapping my ass with a filthy spatula. Which one was worse? Which one was more humiliating? Actually both. Duh! Anyhow, I lifted my free hand and threw a peace sign at Checo, pulling a sulky face 'cause burning ass cheek.

"Cha got 'em blackmail material?" The gangbanger followed up with the next question, seemingly unimpressed.

SLAP

I didn't hesitate this time, lifting my arm and slapping my butt with the grimy spatula.

"Owww!" I couldn't help but squeal from the sting.

Oh boy! I had smacked my ass harder than before. I guess I hadn't learned my lesson yet. Either that or I wanted it the hard way. Shudder! While dancing on the spot to somehow ease the pain, I lifted a peace sign anyway.

"Cha gonna do whateva dem LGZ homies say, barrio biatch?" Checo asked the final question.

Actually, it was beyond debate, wasn't it? I mean, I was already doing anything he said, right? It couldn't really get any more humiliating than this. So the response was clear. It still required a major effort on my part, though. Inch by inch, I lowered my head. Slowly, super slowly.

DUNK

SPLUTTER

Holding my hair back with my hands, I pushed my face into the rain water. Kinda like taking a steam facial bath at a wellness spa, only with my face actually dunked into the water. Oh and less of the nourishing, spoiling variety but more of the skanky, slutty version.

"Hihihi! Hihihi! Ugh!" I started giggling at my ridiculous thoughts which turned into coughing when I got some water in my mouth.

In the meantime, Checo had stepped behind me to restart manipulating my clit. Flicking my zipper piercing, he made my legs twitch and my butt wiggle. Oh boy! I had to focus all my attention on keeping myself from moaning, so I didn't get more water in my lungs. Still, the thought of lifting my head out of the trashcan didn't even cross my mind.

Oh my god! I was holding my face into a pool of stagnant water while I was getting close to cumming. This couldn't be true! Yet, it was totally for real. Especially, 'cause Checo didn't relent playing with my clit.

CLONK

The spatula had slipped from my pussy. I had gotten too drippy! My pussy had started to leak! My arousal continued rising until my knees were about to give way. I was so close to reaching my climax.

SLAP! SLAP! SLAP!

"Owww! Ooohhh! Owww!" I screamed and groaned as much in protest and pain as in surprise and pleasure.

Checo had taken the flipper and slapped it across my butt three times. He had used even more force than I had. Ouch! It must have left a massive red imprint on my buns! Stinging terribly, it distracted me from my pleasure, making me edge forcefully. Oh no! My orgasm was slipping away.

SLAP! SLAP! SLAP!

"Owww! Ooohhh! Ooohhh!" I screamed anew, this time in disappointment.

The gangster let three more blows rain down onto my poor ass, which stifled my climax for good. Bummer!

"Lookit! Dem eyebrows ain't full-blown washed off." The Latino scoffed when I lifted my head to pout at him in protest. "Ain't so fuckin' fake after all, huh?"

Of course, my eyebrows weren't washed off 'cause they weren't painted on, just thinned and sculpted. Huge difference! Duh! Fake eyebrows would match my fake porn claws really well, though, wouldn't it? Anyways, I totally failed to hear that slight, 'cause I was too disappointed about the missed orgasm. Dang!

"Whateva, puta. I ain't da hombre cha lookin' fo'." The ex-con finally stated. "Ya fucked up, so ya got kicked outta da gang. Cha want back in? I ain't da hombre makin' dat decision."

Please what?!? He wasn't the one getting me back into contact with D-Rod? He wasn't the one deciding if I saw my man again? All this had been for nothing? What a dipshit! The whole face wash stuff had been bullshit! He had simply used me for his amusement! And as a result, I was standing in this shabby backyard literally looking like a drowned rat. Gasp!

"Cha wanna meet dat hombre 'n make cha case?" He asked.

DUNK

SPLUTTER

Without hesitation, I dipped my face into the brackish pool of water. Oh no! The round of questions was over already. It hadn't been a requirement at all. Yet, I had done it on my own, without wasting a thought on it.

"Hehehe!" Checo laughed his ass off about my mishap.

Actually, I welcomed his mocking laughter 'cause the gangster became less aggressive as a result. It wasn't the only stuff he did, though. With my face still gone diving, he basically grabbed the chance by the horns, or more like, he grabbed my ass by the buns and plunged his horn up my pussy.

It caught me on the wrong foot, so much that I quickly lifted my head out of the water. The Latino placed his hands on my shoulders, though, keeping me in position. He even used the handle to pull my body back onto his cock.

There was no starting slow. Instead, he went for it from the get-go, nailing my cunny hard and fast. There were no niceties either, just a rough and quick rutting fuck. With every thrust up my coochie, his crotch slapped against my buns, making me lurch forward.

I had to hold onto the rim of the rain-filled trash can for dear life as he speared into me. His grip on my shoulders tightened when he tensed. Any moment, he would pump his creamy seed into me. He didn't.

The last moment, he pulled his cock out. Stepping next to me, he lifted my head from the pool of water by a pull on my braided ponytail. Turning my face, he made me watch him give his meaty tool a final stroke. Then his balls erupted and my eyes grew wide. He shot his sperm straight against the metal trash can. Not a single drop hit my face.

"Ya got cast out, biatch. Ya ain't deserve no cum no mo'." He remarked when he saw my puzzled face.

1...45678...12