Jessica's Change Management Ch. 15

Story Info
Jessica's service as Miss Bimbo begins.
41.4k words
4.58
49.7k
26

Part 15 of the 28 part series

Updated 03/07/2024
Created 11/23/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Cathartico
Cathartico
1,333 Followers

---Week 4 -- Wednesday---

Slumping into the passenger seat of my sports car, exhaustion swept over me. It had been a long, hard day with all those training sessions and stuff. Mostly, though, it had been a total mind screw. The realization that Shelly, the consulting firm's secretary, was another office bimbo. Woah! Stunner!

It left me so shocked and dumbstruck. My mind was total head fudge after that revelation. I couldn't really think straight. Well, actually, I hadn't been able to form a clear thought all day long, but now it was even worse.

All I could think of was Ortega choosing Shelly over me, fucking her instead of me, and giving her a squirting orgasm instead of me. No way, I could let that happen again, ever. A day without cumming felt so pointless, like all my efforts had been in vain.

There was no way around it. Shelly was now my direct competition for daddy's attention, or more like my direct cum-petition. Tihi! It was either me or her. Boss couldn't satisfy both of us at the same time. So I had to make sure that it was me getting the orgasm next time around. At the moment, though, I didn't know how to do it.

Anyways, I had to take care of my intern Justin first 'cause we had just arrived at my home. Once again, he headed straight to the couch and started watching sports on TV. By contrast, I had to serve him beer and prepare his dinner.

At least, he shared the meal with me. I guess he knew that I needed all my strength for the next day at the office. When dinner was over, he ordered me to fold the dried laundry. I even had to clear some space in my closet for his clothes. Woah! I guess he was settling in. Gosh! I totally disliked that 'cause I wanted him gone the sooner the better.

However, the day ended the same as the last one with me on my knees chained to the bedpost. This time, though, Justin put me into my sleeping position before he actually went to bed himself.

"Dig in that gape, bimbo ditz." He instructed me. "Get that shithole open for business til I return."

With that, he left me alone and headed back to the living room to watch more sports. Oh no! I had hoped for him to fuck my pussy to finish off the day, so I could finally cum. Anyways, it wasn't the major leagues like Daddy Ortega or Sir Da-Rod, but it was better than nothing, right?

Whatever! I was left by myself in the bedroom for the next two hours or so. The position with my head on the ground and ass in the air was still super uncomfortable. Yet, I had a task to occupy me. So I plunged both index fingers into my asshole. Feeling my sharp fake nails on my sensitive skin, I had to be extra careful.

Anyways, I started stretching my ringpiece, slowly adding my middle and ring fingers. It kinda worked 'cause it helped pass the time and the sensations on my ass literally overlaid my discomfort like paper over cracks.

Eventually, the intern brute returned. With his own trademark casualty, he stepped behind me. Feeling the cold air on the skin of my ass chute, I knew that my anal ring must have been gaping nicely. No way, did Justin acknowledge or praise that fact, though. Au contraire!

Instead, he simply placed his hard dick between my buns. I felt his cockhead resting on my anal ring but he didn't push or press his member inside. As if! Instead, he was kinda gauging the size of my gape with his dickhead. Apparently, it wasn't as wide. Apparently, that was a disappointment for Justin.

"That's what you call a gape, dollie? I expect better than that." He chided me.

"C'mon bitch, make that shithole yawn like an abyss!" He instructed me before stepping away.

Woah! I hadn't expected that. Not at all! I had worked really hard on making my butthole gape. I mean, my asshole felt totally dilated already. For sure, it was ready for his dick. Gawd! The anticipation of getting fucked was killing me. That was why I felt a pinch of disappointment. It was caused by my failure to please the intern, but mostly by my failure to earn his cock.

Without saying another word, Justin walked away, leaving me alone once again. Another hour passed by with me basically using my fingers to rummage about my asshole. I stretched and tugged at my poor, little ringpiece to turn it into a wide open crater, 'cause I knew I couldn't handle another disappointment. I felt so motivated to prove that I could gape with the best of them. Tihi!

When the intern finally came back into my room, I was so happy I almost cheered in joy. Once again, the rude boy walked around me without so much as a comment. Instead, he stepped behind me and inspected my winking bunghole while I gazed up at him, literally wound up to a high pitch.

This time, he pulled his cock from his pants and went right for the kill. The intern stabbed my butthole with his meaty tool before I even had a chance to withdraw my fingers. But wait! He didn't plunge his cock up my ass. He only slid his cockhead inside. Still, I grunted noisily 'cause there were six fingers and a dickhead stretching my sphincter.

"Don't even think 'bout cumming, dollie!" Justin told me. "Mr. Ortega banned it for the day. Remember?"

Shoot! I needed it so badly. I wanted it so badly. Even if I had to spend all night in this awkward position. Instead of begging for it, though, I only grunted louder and more desperate in response.

The intern still didn't start nailing my asshole. Instead, he grabbed his shaft and started jacking off with only his cockhead up my bum. Soon, he started panting. Oh no! His balls were about to boil over and he hadn't fucked me yet.

Oh darn! He wouldn't fuck me at all! I realized that just when his cock burst and he started emptying his cumload down my ass pipe. I felt his sticky spunk pooling deep down my bowels. Holy fudge! The intern had ordered me to make my ass gape so he could use it as a sperm receptacle! That was all I was for him, a human cum dumpster. Gulp!

"Mmm! Oooh! Mmm!"

As soon as he had pulled his cockhead from my anal ring, he flicked my zipper piercing. Contrary to his reminder, he started playing with my clit until my juices were flowing and I was getting really close to cumming, really really close.

"Aaarrrggghhh!"

Harshly smacking my right butt cheek, the rude boy made me yelp just when I reached the edge. Oh dang! I was edging! But I wasn't cumming. Shoot! Shoot! Shoot!

"Hehehe!" The sleazeball laughed at me when I groaned in desperation.

My body was jerking and my pussy was twitching while I frantically tried to recapture the heights of pleasure. Justin chuckled at me fidgeting about while he got comfortable on my bed.

"You've been a good gape-farting slut before." He stated. "Show me you're a good cum-farting whore now, yummy dummy."

Oh my god! That remark stopped my edging for good. Lying on my bed, the sleazeball looked down on me cowering on the ground. While he was feeling nice and cozy, he wanted me to feel nasty and messy. While he was falling asleep, he wanted me to continue working. So mean! So horrible!

Nonetheless, I pulled my fingers from my asshole and used my hands to spread my buns wide. My skin was still super sensitive to the touch from the missed orgasm. Dutifully, I pressed and clenched. Obligingly, I pushed and squeezed.

FRRRT!

Oh darn! There wasn't any spunk coming out but only air. To Justin's amusement, I was gape-farting loud and noisily. Ugh! The rude intern had planted his seed way too deep.

FRRRT! "Hihihi!" FRRRT! "Hihihi!" SPRRRT!

I continued working my anal muscles. What was really stupid, though, was the consequence 'cause I was farting even louder. What was even more stupid was my reaction 'cause I was giggling in embarrassment. Totally humiliating! Totally hilarious!

Anyways, after a coupla more pushes, I finally felt the intern's sperm reaching my ringpiece. It started seeping out slowly at first. But with another strong squeeze, a gush of sticky cream shot out and basically sprayed everywhere. Justin's cum was literally all over the place.

When all goo was out, the intern turned around and started snorting soon after. Simple as that! He left me in my uncomfortable position with his nasty sperm drying on the floor behind me. Barf! He made me sleep in his gooey mess, or more like my anal mess. So yukky! So gross!

However, sleep came easier to me this time. Maybe, 'cause I was so exhausted or 'cause I was getting used to the position. Whatever! Even though Justin's snorting was annoying, I got a good night's rest, sorta.

Still, I was awake way before the alarm rang. Watching the intern slowly stir and wake up, I knew what to do. As soon as he stepped out of my bed, I stared at him with my mouth open and my tongue out. I must have looked like an obedient pet, literally.

Whatever! It worked. Justin instantly recognized my action as eagerness to suck his cock. Better be quick and get over with my morning duties than wait and get messed up after taking a shower, I figured. That was only part of my reasoning, though. Actually, last night's edging had left me totally aroused and needy, so much that I desperately wanted to touch a cock, any cock in fact. Duh!

When Justin had untied me from the bedpost, I made short work of his member. As if I was starving, I licked his limp shaft until it was standing hard and proud. In a way, I was actually starving 'cause cock. As if trying to spear my face, I gulped his meaty tool down and bopped my head up and down.

I almost asked my intern to cram my cunny full of meat. However, I knew too well that he would probably do the opposite. All my efforts didn't leave lotsa chances for Justin to sustain his erection for long anyhow. Way too soon, I felt his dick straining.

Just before he erupted, Justin pulled his dong from my mouth. Pointing it away from me, I saw a long, thick strand of white cream spurting out. It came flying out in a wide arch before landing on the ground. Gawd! The sleazeball fired his cum charge into the puddle of dried ass spunk.

He instantly followed that action with a tug on his belt that was still tied around my neck like a leash. The feeling of resistance popped up 'cause the puddle of goo looked super gross. It never reached my head, though, 'cause my mind was totally set on pleasing men.

My revulsion and discomfort would entertain my intern, right? It would amuse him and make him laugh, right? He would tell daddy about my obedience, wouldn't he? Probably, possibly, maybe...

Whatever! I let the sleazeball drag me over to the yukky pool of gunk, opening my mouth and pulling out my tongue in anticipation. With another sharp tug on the leash, he made me tumble forward making my face fall right into the puddle. As soon as my tongue touched the sperm, I started lapping. Licking up the fresh semen wasn't hard. Actually, I had gotten so used to swallowing male cream that I welcomed the taste.

When I had lapped up all the fresh jizz, it was time to get down to business. I had to scrape up the dried spunk, which was way harder 'cause I really had to press my tongue onto the carpet to get it off.

The fresh goo had been tasty, sorta. The old sperm, however, was yukky, surely. Barf! Even worse, I had sprayed it just about everywhere, so I had to crawl from one spot to the other and start anew. Barf! Barf!

At least, Justin stayed to watch the entire process of me lapping up his cum charges. When I was finally done, I smacked my lips while choking down the globs of cold, sticky goo. My fake smacking must have been a stark contrast to the revolt on my face 'cause it made my intern chuckle. I could hear him laughing all the way to the shower.

Taking a shower, I finished my morning routine placing special attention on my makeup. My goal was to give my face as much contour as possible. I applied eyeshadow in a bunch of thick layers until my eyes appeared dark and smoky. Adding long, obviously false eyelashes, I shaped my eyes in a doll-like look. Finally, I traced the contours of my lips with dark lipliner, before I applied way too many layers of pink lipstick until every little crease was padded. To finish off my lips, I sealed them with frosted gloss to give them a wet look.

I had a blonde rival now, so I needed to be more creative with my hair to cut a dash, right? That was why I went with a braided ponytail today. I French braided all my hair from top to nape. To keep the look sassy and glam, I kept my long bangs and put the pony up high.

In contrast to my makeup and hair, I didn't spend that much time on my dress. Instead, I simply put on the black micro mini and the black, high-heeled sandals I had worn yesterday. I had different plans for my outfit today.

Justin didn't say a word although he looked kinda surprised. I guess he figured that it was my job to impress Ortega with my fashion choices not his. However, that was exactly what I was planning on doing.

As soon as we were sitting in my sports car, I asked my intern to take us to the shopping mall. That detour was becoming a routine, sorta, wasn't it? Anyways, I had spent the time kneeling in my bedroom thinking about ways to get ahead of Shelly. That wasn't easy after all. She was young with a toned body, bleached blonde hair, and big silicone titties. Basically, she was a total bimbo barbie already.

So what could I do? For sure, I had to keep on bimbofying myself 'cause that was what daddy preferred. However, I had to score some quick wins and find some immediate upgrades. That wasn't easy. In any case, I had to up the ante.

That was why I had decided to pick up my outfit straight from the stores. As soon as I saw some saucy and slinky outfit, I would buy it. The consultants in the company no longer treated me like a superior anyhow. Let's face it. I wasn't an executive to be taking seriously anymore. The interns knew it, the employees knew it, and I had to realize it too. The sooner I accepted it as a fact the sooner I could focus on the important stuff, which was pleasing men and outperforming my cum-petition.

Actually, this realization wasn't as difficult as expected. Focusing on looking pretty and getting rewarded with orgasms felt kinda liberating. Without the weight of responsibilities, the stress and burden had deserted me. In a way, I felt really free.

Okay, enough with the reflection. Back to the bimbofication. That was easier and funnier anyways. I didn't have much time before work, so I had to choose between several prolonged beauty procedures. What about getting my hair bleached blond? It was a typical bimbo characteristic, I know. But Shelly already sported fake platinum hair and I didn't want to imitate my rival.

What about getting another piercing done, like a tongue stud or nipple rings? That would be really slutty. However, my tongue or boobies would need rest so daddy couldn't use them for the time being. That was out of the question, of course.

That only left one thingie. So I headed over to the tattoo parlor. You guessed right. A tattoo it was. I had come up with a great idea. Kinda surprising considering the state of my mind, right?

Ortega wanted me to be proud of my certificates, didn't he? So instead of selecting a spot myself, I showed my appreciation by using the position where the post-its had stuck. Clever, right? The spot that had bothered me the most had been the back of my thighs. Every step had been dangerous 'cause exposure. It had forced me to be mindful of my dress, like constantly. But it had also reminded me of my role as bimbo, like permanently. All told, it had kept me exited all the time.

In a way, that made it the perfect place for the tattoo. After all, it was something slutty and exceptional. So edgy! So fresh! By contrast, Shelly only sported a tribal tramp stamp. So common! So stale!

Okay, with the place selected, what about the design? Of course, it had to look feminine and playful and pretty. I really liked the bow tantoo on my lower back. I also liked the color of my heart tattoos on my ass. So the obvious conclusion was to ask for a red ribbon bow tattoo right underneath both ass cheeks.

However, I thought it needed a special extra something to really please Ortega. So I asked the tattooist to ink the end of the red ribbons in a way that they formed a word. When I told the tattoo artist the words, he was kinda hesitant and asked me to reconsider. I didn't have much time to rethink, though. After all, I still needed to get the perfect dress.

With the tattoos finished, I couldn't stop examining them in the mirror. They looked playful and pretty for sure, but also slutty and provocative. The design of the red bow was simple but so beautiful. The end of the ribbons was twirled to form the letters but it was done so ornate and artful that the words could only be discerned on closer look. So perfect!

On my left thigh, the left ribbon hanging down the bow formed the word 'beauti' and the right ribbon formed the word 'fool'. Yeah, you remember correctly, just like the 'beautifool' bimbo tag. Tihi!

On my right thigh, the left ribbon hanging down the bow formed the letters 'B.I.' and the right ribbon formed the letters 'B.O.' with the points symbolized by little loops. In the middle of the bow knot, the letter 'M' was omitted from the red ink so it was displayed in my skin color. Taken together, it read 'B.I.M.B.O.'. Yep, just like the other bimbo tag.

I left the bow tantoo on my lower back untouched for now. It perfectly matched the ribbon bow tattoos and added a bit of variety for now. Also, it left the option for daddy to give me a proper tramp stamp at a later time.

In my black micro mini, the two bow tattoos were hidden just underneath the hemline. A little mishap or slip-up could easily expose them, though. Oh wow! Now, I really had to be mindful of my outfit, ever. Something that instantly made me super tingly inside.

Happy but really nervous, I walked out of the tattoo parlor. When I passed a shoe store, an item caught my eyes. It was displayed as a special attraction, and it was tailor-made for me and my purpose.

It was the pair of 'true detective heels' from the opening credits that had gained fame. The shop offered several different styles of these spike heels, which made it hard to choose. In the end, I went with a black high heel pump that featured a 1" black platform, 5 1/2" black heel, and pink sole. The black faux-leather glitter upper and the back of the heels had a spike design so they were studded with small pink spikes.

I chose the pink version 'cause it looked more bimboy and less fetishy although it gave the same vibe. With that, the decision for the color of my outfit was made, too. It had to be pink to match the heels 'cause I had gone all black yesterday. Logical! Duh!

That made it easy to find my dress. I simply walked into the next lingerie and apparel store and asked the sales assistant for the sexiest pink outfit they had in stock. So I ended up with a really showstopping dress. It was a hot pink, form fitting micro mini with spaghetti straps that featured a sequin trimmed bust and hemline.

While I was at it, I kept the color scheme when selecting my jewelry. So I went with pink sapphire hoop earrings that looked so beautifully feminine and bracelets with six rows of pink sapphires that looked really fancy. Finally, I chose a matching choker for my neck that featured three rows of pink sapphires and a heart charm in the middle.

Now, let's see. Tight, saucy outfit in pink. Check! Flashy platform high heels with kinky details in pink. Check! Glittery, bulky accessories in pink. Check! If my outfit didn't scream bimbo, nothing did. On a hunch, I added a pink glitter purse with shoulder strap that really had a great pop of color. So brave! So chic! Better safe than sorry, right?

All in all, the entire makeover cost a bunch of money. But it was totally worth it. I was so ready to shine! I was so ready for the cum-petition.

Cathartico
Cathartico
1,333 Followers