All Comments on 'Jessica's Change Management Ch. 16'

by Cathartico

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Never continue

This was simply badly done.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Don't take all the comments all too serious :)

To the Anonymous Commenter before me:

"Never continue?"... That is a harsh and unexplained comment. What exactly do you think is badly done?

.. To me you sound like a baby who has gotten his candy stolen. Are you by chance an author who never accomplished anything here and is envious of this ongoing top rated Story?

greetings Elena

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Hola puta...!!!

Can't wait to know what's happening next,,, I'm sure that Jessie will run late to her "professional" duties!

Please don't take long to let us know...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Incredible Bimbo story!

I really like how Jessica is gradually made to be dumber and dumber ! It would be incredible if you could make the characters tell her constantly how low she has fallen because of her stupidity; from Head of management to Bimbo ditz !

Also, because she has fallen this low, make Ortega & friends be more crude and sharp with her : oh! shut up!, you big-titted Bimbo - Get on your knees, you stupid bitch! - Go fetch me a coffee, you dumb fucktoy! And she would jump to obey at of fear of not doing her job right !

It's so fun to see her accepting everything her boss tells her, even when he puts her rival Miss Trophy as her mentor !!! Hilarious!

So, keep dumbing her down !

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Five stars!!!

I totally agree with the last comment! Incredible bimbo story! Awsome!!!

Please keep on writing!

secondsamuelsecondsamuelalmost 7 years ago
This was good

My only critique is that some of the words and phrases used to describe body parts (flesh cams, love tunnel etc.) drew me out of the moment. Then again maybe I'm not used to the slang.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Excelent work!

Thanls author this a one of the best stories i´ve ever read. Waitng for me, to my taste excelent writting

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCathartico@Cathartico
Viva la Smuttisphere! This is Smuttsurdistan - a land of kink and horny business. So, welcome to a town called Smuttbury! Enter for free but at your own risk. ---Tales from Smuttsurdistan--- Here in Smuttbury, you'll find three different types of action going on: (1) Smutt...