Jessica's Change Management Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Cathartico
Cathartico
1,331 Followers

Lucky me, I didn't have to wait for long to get Ortega's attention 'cause he stepped over to me as soon as his two stooges were gone. I felt him running his hands across my tummy, cupping my teardrop-shaped fleshorbs and tweaking my nipples.

Oh gosh! I could instantly feel that he was still super annoyed 'cause he ruthlessly mauled my titty flesh and tore at my nippies. Oh dang! He used his human blow-up doll to vent his anger.

Even though I kinda enjoyed his attention, he painfully squeezed my titty meat until it got totally deformed and brutally pulled on my nippies before letting them snap back into place. Owie! Of course, he didn't stop until I whined and whimpered pitifully.

"What do we have here? A paper bag, nice touch." He remarked while he continued pinching and twisting my nipples rudely. "Someone had a sense for practicality. Indeed, the laid open mouth comes in handy."

With that said, I felt some commotion and heard some shuffling. Even though the painful pinching and mauling stopped, I couldn't really attribute it to anything specific. Gawd! I was so handicapped by this darn blindfold.

"How useful indeed." My boss reemphasized.

Strangely, his voice seemed to come from directly above my head now. So weird! So not my place to wonder!

"I just wanted some peace and quiet to read the newspaper before work begins." He stated. "Now, I can read the news while getting my salad tossed."

Please what? Please how? Please why... on earth? I didn't come to digest the cryptic information.

"Let's begin, shall we? Stick that tongue out, dolly ditz." The Latino instructed me.

Still not getting his drift, I did as told, opened my mouth, and pushed my tongue through the crack in the paper bag. Ewww! It didn't get far, 'cause my precious tongue soon butted against some hard thingie. Butted was literally the right word 'cause it was Ortega's hairy ass that must have been hovering right above my face.

Seriously? My boss was squatting over my face. So gross! He was having me lick his crack. So grosser! He was reading the newspaper while I was eating out his ass. So the grossest!

I was mewling and sniveling into the paper bag while I started running the tip of my tongue along his ass crack. Gosh! Each and every time, it baffled me anew that Ortega was so hairy. He was always so spruced up, like totally spick and span. Yet, his butt was really hairy. It tickled my tongue and made me twitch and jerk. Ugh!

Still, I dutifully continued tossing daddy's salad as he had put it so eloquently. After scraping the sweat off his ass crack, I circled his bunghole with the tip of my tongue and pressed the whole length of my clapper on his ringpiece.

While I was busy eating out my boss, he read out the day's headlines. Oh Lordy! So surreal! Here I was doing the dirtiest thingie ever while my fellow exec was doing the normalest thingie ever.

I should have been interested in the news he read to me. After all, I had always made it a priority to stay informed on politics and world news. Right now, however, it all went right over my pretty head. I mean, who really cared about international politics and financial business, right? I would have so much preferred to get informed about the newest celebrity scandals and stuff.

Whatever! I was preoccupied with something way more important, so I couldn't focus on anything else. Multitasking capabilities weren't really in a bimbo's job description, were they? Besides, it was all I could do to prevent getting sick. After all, I was munching on daddy's ass for so long that the foul stank and rancid flavor lay siege to my taste buds.

"That should do it. The sports section has to wait till lunch, I'm afraid." The smug exec eventually exclaimed and hopped off my face, or more like off the table.

"I have to say, you turned into a serviceable ass scrubber, Miss Bimbo." He addressed me although I couldn't tell if he looked at me or not 'cause paper bag. "What do you say, it even got my penis hard."

"Well, well, well! What should we do about that?" He seemed to talk to himself.

He didn't keep his hard-on to himself, of course. Instead, he promptly slipped it up my pussy. Needless to say, his hard tool didn't encounter much resistance, what with my cunny all drippy. Mind you, my coochie responded with quelching sounds from the get-go.

"Mmm! Mmm!" I started welcoming the pussy banging at once.

Gosh! There it was. His perfectly arched cock. And it hit the spot right on. For the moment, I was so thankful to Justin for placing me in this stupid pillory, 'cause I was laying on my back. Just the right position for Ortega's arched dick to hit the perfect spot. And that was exactly what it did for sure.

The moment my boss started drilling my pussy, an electric jolt exploded inside of me. I had been so edgy and tingly before. Ortega only needed a coupla thrust to get me to the edge.

"Ooohhh! Mmm! Ooohhh! Mmm!" I groaned uninhibitedly.

My climax was approaching. I had been dancing on the edge a coupla times already. On this occasion, I would get swept over it. Finally! I was totally sure about it. Hello orgasm, here I come! There was no way for me to lay still anymore. My body was writhing and jerking and wiggling on the table epically.

"Ooowwwiiieee!" I shrieked a second later.

Ortega had noticed my impending orgasm. And how did he react? He had pulled his glorious cock from my pussy, seized my clitty, and pinched it rudely. He was tweaking it mercilessly. Owie ouch!

My body reared up. This time, however, it wasn't from pleasure but from pain. Oh shoot! My boss was so rough with my sensitive clit. He pinched and tweaked and twisted and didn't stop until any hint of an orgasm had subsided. Oh darn!

"All this effort and the imbecile barbie still doesn't know what's most important." He berated me pinching my poor clit with every word. "It's not about your pleasure, it's all about mine indeed."

"You only cum with my permission, Miss Bimbo!" He growled. "That shouldn't be so hard to learn, I believe."

"Good job, dolly ditz. You put me in the right mood to ream out your former team members." He hissed. "They'll be happy to thank you for the extra work you caused them indeed."

Uh-oh! He wouldn't! He couldn't! My former subordinates had it in for me already, especially Marcus who had filed an official complaint before. This would really help my standing in the office... not!

However, there wasn't anything I could do about it. There were more important fish to fry at the moment anyways, or more like balls to drain, or most specifically Ortega's balls. Daddy seemed intent to get his relief before dealing with my former team members, and he was dead set on using his ass-istant to achieve that.

I heard his feet shuffling and felt a well-known commotion. The Latino had gotten back onto my table. I couldn't tell which position, but I was soon to find out. In fact, I found out when I felt his hands roughly seizing my juicy juggies and squeezing them extra roughly, so much that I felt my soft titty meat bulging. The depth of my cleavage must have been super impressive.

A good thingie 'cause daddy slipped his hard cock right into my flesh canyon. So he must have been kneeling on top of me. Actually, he was kneeling directly on top of me 'cause I soon felt his sack pressing against my chin.

Oh gawd! He was kneeling over my head drilling my funbags from the top. A fact that proved true when I felt the exec's ass getting lowered onto my lips. Seriously? That darn paper bag, blindfolding me and keeping me in the dark. I so hated it!

Anyhow, I did my best to support daddy getting off. Sticking my tongue out, I started lapping at his hairy asshole once more. No biggie, nowadays! Still yukky, nowadays! At least, Ortega wasn't reading his newspaper anymore, fully concentrating on using me to reach his climax. So way better! So the bestest!

Rhythmically thrusting his pelvis back and forth, his cock got drilled down my cleavage before his ass got shoved onto my mouth.

Titties, lippies! Titties, lippies! Titties, lippies!

Cum! Cum! Cum!

The sticky cream sprayed all over my boobies with the most of it pooling right in between my tear-shaped fleshorbs. What a massive morning load! Oh righty! It had been the first good morning fuck I had served daddy. So way better than serving Justin! So the bestest!

ZIP! ZIP!

I couldn't tell if Ortega appreciated it as much as I did 'cause he quickly tugged his glorious dick into his pants as the sound of his fly told me. Oh wow! I was really becoming an expert at picking out the sound of zippers, wasn't I? Tihi!

Anyhow, the smug exec was still huffing and puffing about my incompetent team and my failure to manage them successfully. Gosh! He was still upset about my management skills. He should be proud of my fuck skills instead. Duh! Whatever! I was still tied to the moderation wall and Ortega was way too enraged for me to ask him to free me. So I let him stomp out of the storage room just like that.

Lucky me, I didn't have to stay alone for long this time. After all, the workday was about to begin. A coupla minutes after daddy had left, Shelly returned, which I found out when she unceremoniously pulled the paper bag off my head.

That was kinda surprising 'cause Ortega had given the early shift to Justin, hadn't he? Not that I was about to complain about getting freed from this darn pillory. As if! Shelly was quick to inform me that the work arrangement was still in place. All the same, she was left in charge with dressing me up for the day.

Okay! Oh wait! Dressing me up?!? What about my fashion choices? I had thought this out really long and hard during the night. I had a specific outfit in mind. I had lost my sleep over coming up with the perfect dress. So wrong! So unfair!

I tried to reason with the secretary while she untied me. I tried to argue with her while I used my long porn claws to scrape the drying cum off my titties. But to no avail. Even when I got off the table, I didn't give in. Not caring about my shaking legs, I stomped my feet and pouted epically. I even threw my fists at the trophy chick although she caught my wrists in mid-air. There was no way around it. Ortega had made the decision and it would be carried out accordingly.

No saucy nude dress, no sassy zebra print style, no cheeky lace patterns. No outfit of my choice for me today. Duh! Instead, it was Shelly's turn to prove how much of a fashion expert she was. As if!

I mean, standing in front of her, I got a chance to see her fashion choices at first hand and it so didn't convince me. She wore a pencil bodycon dress with a u-shaped neck, peplum style jacket, and short skirt. A striking outfit but not over-the-top. Most strikingly, though, the dress was in dark pink. The bimbo color! Gasp!

Besides that, I noticed that Shelly had treated herself to a style makeover. She had definitely gone to a stylist to have her hair straightened and freshly dyed 'cause it was looking way more platinum blonde than before. She deserved to be called 'Blondie' more than ever for sure. Yet, the pin straight strands cascading down the sides framed her face and made her hair look totally fabulous and super luscious. Ugh!

Most definitely, she had also gone to a nail salon to get a fresh manicure. Her new fake nails were longer than before although still way shorter than mine. Hah! However, they sported a French style with rose pink chrome tips. The bimbo color! Again! Dang!

Oh man! The young secretary had totally stolen that color from me! I was the bimbo ass-istant in the office, not her! Still, on first look, she looked so much more bimboy with her straightened platinum blonde hair, silicone balloon titties, and pink styling. The makeover should have flattered me 'cause Blondie apparently saw me as competition. Still, the misery that I couldn't choose my own outfit to match up with her prevailed. What a shame! What a raw deal!

In contrast to her own pink outfit, Shelly had chosen white leggings with black side stripes for me. What common colors! So ordinary! So banal! Besides, I had never worn pants to the office, ever. So not elegant! By the way, if you thought leggings counted as pants, you probably were a slut... Oh wait. I guess leggings suited me perfectly then, right?

The young secretary paired the white leggings with a black-and-white striped blouse. It had a plunging neckline and the stripes tapered off in a v-shape. Boring color again! However, the blouse was about two sizes too small. My funbags looked like they were about to bust the fabric. The material was stretched to the max for sure. Didn't Blondie know my size or had she done it on purpose? Dunno.

To sum it up, leggings and blouse, black and white. Totally unimaginative! Totally boring! No daring colors! No striking style! Not fashionista-like at all! Duh!

However, Shelly had a final ace up her sleeve. To top the outfit off, she handed me a pair of boots. Not just some run-of-the-mill boots but overknees. A pair of black thigh high boots featuring a 5" metallic stiletto heel and pointy toe. They didn't look as skanky as the hooker hoofs I had worn in prison 'cause no platform. Still, they were so not appropriate for the office even though the combination of black leather overknees and white leggings was a killer style for sure. I had to admit that.

All told, Shelly's outfit was way more of a fashion statement than mine. It showed more skin, had a bolder color, and still looked super sexy and elegant. On the other hand, my outfit was too tight, covered more than it bared, and looked more trashy than classy. Shoot! The trophy chick had clearly won this round.

Besides, the secretary wore pink teardrop earrings, a thin golden necklace with a pink teardrop crystal, and a golden charm bracelet with a buncha pink teardrop Cabochons. Pink! Again! On top of it all, the jewelry perfectly fit the pink outfit. Grrr!

"Aw barbie, look at your accessories! That's old hat!" Shelly conveniently said when I had put on the boots. "You wore them yesterday already. We can't have you bore Mr. Ortega with this outdated jewelry."

What a surprise! ... Not! I mean, she was sporting pink accessories today, totally copying my success. What a copycat! Of course, she didn't want me to wear some similar stuff. Duh!

Still, I totally disliked taking off my earrings, choker, and bracelets. Handing them over, my hands shivered in sorrow. Sniff! It wasn't just the surrender of my bling bling, though. Mostly, it made me feel like I wasn't properly dressed. I felt so nude without the big hoops slapping against my cheeks and the bracelets clanking on my wrists.

With my accessories gone, Shelly focused on my hair. Apparently, she liked the braid style I had chosen yesterday, 'cause she built on that. However, she doubled the effort. Keeping my bangs, she parted my chestnut-golden hair in the middle and braided my tresses down the sides. When she was finished, I sported two fishtail pigtails hanging over my shoulders and reaching right to the top of my boobies.

Oh Lordy! Pigtails! Seriously? Really seriously?!? They made me feel like a little schoolgirl! Gasp! They made me feel like I was wearing two exclamation marks, pointing right at my rack! Gulp! They made me feel so much junior to the head secretary. Sniff!

The pigtail hairstyle was so totally #tbt. Oh wait, it was Thursday, right? So Shelly was turning the day into a real life Throwback Thursday. OMG! So hip! So trendy! I had to give her that. Grrr!

"Aw barbie, aren't you a cutie?" The trophy chick exclaimed, partly mocking me and partly praising her handiwork. "Elementary school goes trashy bimbo fashion. We need to show that to Mr. Ortega."

Oh righty, daddy! Apparently, Shelly was intent on showing him what she had done, like a little girl who had dressed up a doll and proudly presented it to her parents. Oh no! That left me as the interchangeable, disposable human blow-up doll again. Ugh!

"But Shelly... my style's so totally not finished, like not at all." I argued before the secretary could lead me to the executive floor. "Can I, you know, put on my own makeup, like, really quick? You can't, like, blame a girl, mostly, for trying extra hard, you know? I wanna look so sexy for daddy, like really fabulous!"

"Well, strictly speaking, we don't have time for this. However, since you asked so nicely, we might as well." Shelly begrudgingly relented. "Only if you're quick about it, though!"

Yay! I didn't need to be told twice for sure. Almost giddy, I rushed outta the storage room and to the closest restroom. Just like without accessories, being make-up free left me feeling kinda naked. Even though my pink glitter purse might be stained from me peeing all over it, my spare make-up kit was still stowed in there, just in case I needed it. Wohoo!

So I went to work. With my braided pigtails making me look so elementary school, I really needed to accent the grown-up glam to counter the effect. So I applied primer first, blending it over my lids and under my eyes 'cause there was nothing worse than smearing eyeshadow. To achieve the full vamp look, I blended lotsa dark shade from my long, fake lashes to my crease. For an extra sultry effect, I lined my inner bottom lash line, too. So flawless! So smoldering!

While I worked on my smoky eyes, I put the lip enhancer on my mouth to achieve the total trout pout. Inflated lips to the max! When my mouth looked super pouty, I applied pink lipstick before sealing every crease with frosted gloss. So lustrous! So splendid!

Standing in front of the mirror, I used the chance to take a closer look at my appearance. The black-and-white color scheme still looked boring. Dang! At least, the black leather overknees were eye catchers for real. Coolio!

Turning around, I inspected the skinny white leggings. Oh wow! The black pattern turned out to be more than side straps. The black fabric formed a white heart shape in the back of my leggings when my legs were together! It really accentuated my bubble booty. So juicy! So curvy!

That neat, little design trick made my outfit lotsa more slutty and totally inappropriate. I was about to walk around the office like that all day long! Gasp! I still liked it, though, 'cause it made the outfit lotsa less boring.

Oh dang! Shelly actually knew a thingie or two about dressing up a bimbo, I hated to admit. By the way, wearing the blouse untucked, it somewhat covered my curvaceous butt. So it wasn't that inappropriate, was it?

Nevermind, I was running late. So I hurried outta the restrooms and bumped straight into the cleaning crew. Oh my god! The cleaners were just packing up their tools. There were three women with varying ages and two middle-aged dudes, all dressed in ugly gray scrubs.

They knew! They totally knew!

At least, that was what I read outta the dudes' knowing smiles. Actually, that wasn't really a big surprise, was it? I mean, my flashy slut outfit said it all, especially the skinny leggings. Remember what I said about wearing leggings like actual pants? Duh!

After recognizing me as the complimentary gift, the two cleaners started literally leering at me like I was a piece of raw meat. Their eyes basically dropped down my cleavage. I guess, they felt like they had a carte blanche to treat me as a sex object after they had seen and used my fuckholes before. It figures, sorta!

No way did they take me for an employee of the consulting firm, though. As a result, my face flushed the darkest crimson color ever. Totally blushy! Totally cringy! That blush only increased when I noticed that the two dudes were literally a far cry from being handsome or well-toned or remotely attractive. Ugh!

However, I noticed something way more important. One of the cleaning ladies was a young Latina in her 20s. She was also sporting a total Chola style, even wearing a bandana around her forehead. Right then and there, I had an idea. This was my chance. This was my opportunity to put my own spin on Shelly's outfit. I had to go for it. No matter what.

Cathartico
Cathartico
1,331 Followers
123456...8