Jessica's Change Management Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Cathartico
Cathartico
1,334 Followers

Whatsoever, he also finished blowing off steam, or more like blowing his load. With a deep grunt into my ear, he hammered his dick balls deep up my fuck channel and painted my cunny walls with his thick, creamy sperm.

Surprisingly, I was more worn out than the intern after that fuck session. Why? Cause I was still panting heavily while Justin was already busy pointing out the number of misspellings. He had actually counted them while fucking me. Gasp!

"Your certificate's ready, Missy! Aren't you happy?" He snorted. "Print it out. After all, you're proud of your MBA, your master in bimbo arts, aren't you, dollie?"

So not true! Well, actually, it was true that I was proud of my master's degree but not of my bimbo degree. So wrong! Yet, I didn't hesitate to push the buttons to print it out. Naturally, I used my nippies to do so even though it made me grimace in pain. When I straightened up to walk to the copy room, however, the intern stopped me.

"You made 19 errors, Miss Bimbo! As a sexretary, writing skills are a required competence." Justin exclaimed without any empathy. "You need to be punished for your lack of know how."

"What am I supposed to do with this inept ass-istant?" He exclaimed in mock desperation. "What they say 'bout polishing a turd? It's hard to smarten up a bimbo dummy, right?"

"Looking at the way you complaint 'bout your typing aid, I'll keep these till you earned them back." He decided, pointing at the little silver handles he had removed from the binder clips. "Maybe, you learn to appreciate your tools and aids then, bitch."

Seriously?!? Definitely, not! Without the handles, the binder clips couldn't get removed! What a bastard! He couldn't leave these torture devices on my poor nippies. No way! They were sore already! I couldn't take the pain any longer.

"You take your punishment without yammering 'n I might take the clamps off." Justin explained.

Reaching behind his back, he suddenly pulled a wooden ruler out of his back pocket. Gulp! That ruler, you remember? Apparently, he was constantly carrying it around the office. He always had it handy to punish the bimbo ass-istant when she was in need of a reprimand. The young henchman obviously expected me to fail as sexretary or resexionist at any time. Gasp!

I knew what the intern was intending to do the moment he used the wooden ruler to gently tap my boobies. My punishment would be a tit beating. Gulp!

"Present your fleshcans, bitch!" The rude boy hissed and pointed at the desk with the ruler.

I so desperately wanted to run away from the intern brute. I so desperately wanted to run away from the punishment. However, I couldn't really run outta the receptionist area with my titties exposed and clamps on my nipples, could I?

I knew the position Justin had in mind. It would be so demeaning, leaving my big, ole funbaggies totally exposed and helpless. However, I didn't want to show the young henchman my fear. I wanted to keep some level of pride.

So I knelt down in front of the desk and placed my juicy juggies on the front edge like serving them on a tray. As soon as I was in position, Justin stepped over to me. I was so afraid I couldn't even look at him, focusing on the open door instead. Once more, he gently tapped the top of my titty flesh. Every tap made me gasp 'cause I expected a harsh blow.

"As I said, 19 misspellings. That's a helluva lot, even for a wannabe sexretary!" He stated, his voice cold as ice. "Let's make it 20 slaps to make sure you learn your lesson, dollie. That's only fair, right?"

Fair?!? 20 slaps!?! That was anything but fair. No way, I could take that many strokes. The sharp sting from the binder clips, however, reminded me of how much I needed the clamps off my nipples. I had to take the punishment without complaining. There was no way around it. So I hastily nodded my agreement although my eyes were full of fear.

SLAP!

I bit into the bridge of my ring bracelet to keep myself from screaming out loud when the first stroke hit my tender flesh. In a way, I was really glad about the super cheap and ultra tacky Chola accessories right now.

Justin had lashed the ruler right across both my boobies. With my titty meat prone on the tabletop, my funbags couldn't sag to soften the impact. So I felt the full force ripping through my already sore fleshorbs.

SLAP! SLAP!

Justin gave me two more severe blows. This time, he hit my poor, stinging juggies individually. The impact was über-horrible, so much that I kicked out with my feet while gnawing on the Chola bracelet.

SLAP! SLAP!

I knew the next blows were coming. Still, they hit me unprepared 'cause the young sleazeball stroke the sensitive sides of my boobies. Motherfudge! It hurt way worse than the previous wallops although I had never suspected that to be possible, ever.

Justin picked up a new rhythm. First, he slapped the ruler across both my fleshy globes, next he individually whipped it down on each funbag, and finally he finished it off with a strike to my sideboobs. Owie! With my fleshorbs lying on the tabletop, the impact was barely tolerable. With each spank, the ruler literally squashed my titty flesh like a pillow and made the titty meat bulge out around the piece of wood. Owie ouch!

Apparently, Justin liked the procedure 'cause he performed it three times in total. All the time, I was biting down on my bracelet. During the first round of spanks, I continued kicking my feet in discomfort. During the second round, tears started streaming down my cheeks. All the while, he stopped whenever I closed my eyes and made me watch him swing the ruler. As a result, I saw my soft titty flesh wrap around the straightedge 20 times, leaving deep welts across the top of my boobies. During the third round, I almost fell backwards to the ground. Gripping my braided pigtails, however, Justin held my funbags in place.

He even started demanding me to tell him how much I learned from the punishment so I eventually had to let my Chola accessory go. Funnily, my babbling had already been barely comprehensible with my bimbo speak. All the huffing and puffing didn't really help in that department so the brute didn't understand a word. That was why he suddenly decided that I hadn't learned enough when he had finished the third round. So mean! So unfair!

My juicy juggies were already throbbing from the punishment. My titty meat had become super swollen and was dotted with deep welts. Gasp! However, there were 5 more slaps to go.

"Ready for the big finale?" Justin exclaimed, obviously enjoying his role as punisher. "Lift your fleshcans up, Miss Bimbo."

I didn't get his instruction at first. But a harsh yank on my pigtails made me back away from the desk. With my fleshglobes hanging freely, I finally understood. Painfully groaning, I grabbed the binder clips and pulled them up to lift my titties.

SLAP! SLAP!

"Ooowwwiiieee!" I screamed through my gritted teeth.

Justin had whacked the ruler across the underside of my left and right booby. The impact ripped through my chest, causing me to lose my grip and let my fleshorbs sag. Oh Lordy! The underside of my titties was even more sensitive than my sideboobs. It stung more than terribly. Totally nasty! Totally horrible!

Two gently taps to the top of my funbags, however, quickly made me lift my titties again. Panting in fear, I obeyed although my hands trembled fiercely.

SLAP! SLAP! SLAP!

"Ouch! Ouch! Ouchiiieee!" I yelped again.

Two more strokes to the underside of each titty and a super hard blow across both boobies made me slump down. The pain was excruciating and super intense. I couldn't even feel my titties anymore. All I felt was a mass of swollen flesh that ached terribly.

I had lost any kinda tension. My body literally lolled like a flag at half-mast. It was so limp and slack that it was only held up by the intern's grip on my pigtails. I didn't even have any more tears to cry.

The henchman didn't care, though, and proceeded as though nothing had happened. As if! Anyhow, he gently tapped my thighs. Oh no! Not that! Justin continuing his spanking by beating my thighs with the ruler was the last thingie I wanted to endure, ever. Still, I quickly splayed my legs open. Sniff!

I was in for a surprise, though, when he ran the straightedge over my pussy. The touch was enough to make my cunny twitch. Lifting the ruler, the intern showed me the glistening drops of pussy juice he had scooped up. OMG! My coochie was still leaking despite the severe tit whipping! Ugh!

Obviously, Justin liked the way the tit beating had affected me and my body. On the other hand, I totally disliked the way this rivalry was pushing the two stooges to new extremes. Ugh!

Whatever! Justin didn't care about my pain or discomfort. Instead, he held the ruler up to my lips and made me lick off my pussy juices. When I was done, he pulled me to my feet and handed me the little silver handles. Yay!

He had me put the handles back on the binder clips by myself, though! The bastard! My hands were shaking really badly, so much that it was kinda tricky to do. I barely managed to do so and painfully slipped off a coupla times before succeeding. Nay!

"Uuuhhh!" I squealed when the clamps were finally off my titties.

Gawd! The binder clips coming off hurt so bad! However, my pussy throbbed way badder. So disturbing! So troubling!

Whatever! I had made it. I had stuck it out, not without consequences, mind you. I had literally bawled my eyes out and yammered my lungs out. Besides that, my nipples, my poor nippies, looked totally red and swollen and stung epically. Yelp!

With the punishment over, Justin suddenly started acting like a chivalrous gentleman. Almost with a caressing touch, he pulled the neckline back in place, repositioning the blouse over my sore nipples. Turning his attention to my skinny leggings, he pulled them back into the position Lambert had established. Reinforcing the wedgie, he created an even more conspicuous camel toe and butt crack. Oh great!

Subsequently, though, the intern didn't let go of the waistband. Instead, he used it to get me going. Marching down the hallway, he dragged me along on my elastic waistband. His ability to find new ways of treating me like an object seemed unlimited, sorta!

Left and right! Front and back! Throwing my head around, I hastily looked in every direction to make sure that nobody witnessed the bimbo filly being lead on reins. Oh no! There was someone behind me at the end of the hallway. It was Shelly. She had her hand on her hip, shaking her head in disdain. Didn't she agree with the way Justin chaperoned me? Probably! Didn't she agree with my timid reaction? Possibly. Did she disagree with both? Definitely!

Gazing back over my shoulder, I couldn't see what was happening in front of me. So it took me by surprise when the intern shoved me forward. With a startled shriek, I stumbled past the rude boy and blundered straight into a wall, like a wall of flesh.

It was Clark, Lambert's office neighbor! Oh boy! Oh no! I didn't just tumble into him. I knocked over his fresh cuppa coffee as well. Lucky me! The hot beverage didn't pour all over me and my white outfit. However, it poured onto the ground forming a puddle there.

"So sorry, sirrr, like so so sorry!" I instantly apologized profusely to the senior consultant. "My oopsie!"

Had I done it on purpose? No way! Was Justin responsible? Sorta! Was it my fault? Betcha!

A coupla weeks earlier, I would have been annoyed with the intern. Probably, I would have made a scene, chewing him out there and then for his incompetency. Now, however, my reaction was totally the opposite.

I didn't even think about blaming one of the men, apologizing extensively instead. On top of that, I instantly dropped to my knees. Yeah, you read that right. I felt like it was my job as ass-istant to clean up the mess.

I really scurried to get out a tissue and wipe up the spilt coffee. Woah! I was kneeling at Clark's feet. I was cleaning after a lower-ranked colleague. I was literally kissing the earth he walked. It felt so natural. It felt so much like my place.

As an added bonus, it allowed the old creep to leer down my plunging neckline and enjoy the sight of my swollen, bulging cleavage. Even though my nippies stung epically from Justin's torture, the lecherous looks made them stiff.

The two men didn't move a bit while I scrubbed away. Apparently, no assignment or meeting was more important. Yay! Clark even presumed to point out a coupla coffee stains and splashes I had missed. Nay!

"Good job there, Jessie. Very neat 'n very duly." The senior consultant kindly praised my chore skills.

Even though it totally diminished my management skills and college education, the praise made my heart leap. That felt good! Actually, it caused the urge to continue pleasing Clark. Too bad the tissue was totally drenched.

"Oh sirrr, could you, like, hand me another tissue or stuff?" I asked the consultant. "There's, like, mostly, a driblet of coffee, you know, on your shoe."

Oh no! Had I just asked that old slimeball to let me clean his shoes? Had I really lowered myself like that? Oh gawd! So hawt!

"Sorry Jessie, got no tissue on me." Clark denied my silly request. "You could opt for something else, though, and use your blouse."

OMG! What a suggestion! He literally wanted me to use my black-and-white striped blouse as a cleaning rag! He basically wanted me to press my titties on his feet! He totally wanted me to clean his shoes with my rack, what with the too-small blouse! So offensive! So exciting! So sexist! So arousing!

This was too much! We were still in the middle of the office after all! So I tried to look at him like I had just eaten a lemon but ended up pouting dramatically. Oh darn! My face must have looked more turned on than grossed out.

I couldn't do it, I shouldn't do it, but I so would do it. Just then, however, Clark got called away by Marcus. My former team member came to my aid, or more like he came to my disfavor. Yanay!

I couldn't mourn this missed opportunity for long, though, 'cause Justin wouldn't let me. He had his mind set on his own agenda, and for that, he needed to get me to Ortega. That was why he rudely grabbed my pigtails and roughly pulled me up onto my feet, just like that in the middle of the hallway. He didn't even care if anybody could see it. Those times were gone, it seemed.

Soon after, I was standing in Ortega's office for the second time this Thursday. Once again, my boss was busy. Actually, he had just returned from the meeting with my former team. Justin was way too agitated to be send away, however. Like a little kid after Christmas, he was hyper psyched to show off his presents. In this case, his presents were my sore, red nippies, which I instantly had to expose in the middle of Ortega's office.

Even though daddy was obviously annoyed about getting held up, he gave the intern a coupla minutes to explain what had happened. Justin used the time to show off my new bimbo certificate and elaborate on my less than flattering grades. For sure, it achieved the intern's goal 'cause Ortega chuckled heartily. He was totally impressed by Justin's creativity.

During all of Justin's elaborations, I was standing there with my titties hanging outta my blouse. It wasn't my place to speak 'cause I was merely a demonstration doll. Ugh! That was why I remained silent and fiddled on the chains of my Chola ring bracelets. Oh wow! I was growing more and more fond of my cheap, trashy accessories.

All the same, I was caught up in a really heated rivalry now! It was like the devil's left and right hand were kinda slapping each other. The two stooges had buckled up, hustling to outdo each other. Right now, I couldn't determine who would emerge victorious. Shelly had set the pace, and now Justin had caught up with her. What a thrilling duel, sorta!

The intern's presentation was cut short when Shelly barged into the office. It was her turn to take over chaperone duties, 'cause it was already lunch time. Holy moly! I couldn't believe that it was already that late. I guess getting bossed around and kept on the edge made you lose track of time. Duh!

For the next hours, Shelly kept me busy with menial tasks in the administration office. Actually, I didn't do anything to write home about. Blondie was way less creative than Justin for sure. No wonder really 'cause the rude intern had spent lotsa time watching and learning from the best aka Sir Da-Rod, right?

The sheer thought of D-Rod's devious, yet oh-so-sweet, shenanigans made me totally miss him. Oh boy! He was still the master of degradation for sure! No way, the left and right hand of the devil could hold a candle to him. Sob!

D-Rod wasn't here, however. Besides, I hadn't gotten a chance to ask Checo about his progress of getting him back to town, even though I desperately wanted to know how that thug was planning on returning my man. Being in the dark about it totally bugged me. However, that was a worry for another time.

Without me paying it much heed, Shelly took lotsa coffee breaks with me. It didn't really help me being less fidgety and edgy and needy. It also kept me from working quickly, not that I would have been a fast worker with my chunky porn claws and constricting clothes anyway.

Mind you, there wasn't lotsa stuff for us to do besides the usual administrative and receptionist work. There was only a handful of consultants present in the office and none of them approached me to help them out although most of them looked super busy and stressed out when they hustled past me. It didn't really bug me as much as it should have, what with my skills and experience lying idle. On the contrary, it made me appreciate my stressless, carefree ass-istant job way more.

All those coffee breaks, however, had an unintended side effect. Yeah righty, I had to listen to Shelly chiding and berating me in her ultra hammy and totally annoying manner. Besides that, though, my bladder was getting super full. I mean, I had to pee and badly.

Justin's nippie spanking, however, had affected me in more than one way. Ever since, I made it a point to pull the list of office rules from my glitter purse more often than not to make sure I wouldn't forget any of it.

One of the rules said that I had to ask Shelly for permission to go take a leak. Oh dang! That had gotten me in a pretty pickle before. Remember when I had been forced to beg the secretary in front of my former subordinates? For sure, I wanted to avoid that happening again, like ever. So I tried to sit this one out.

Easier said than done, though. The longer I waited, the more coffee breaks we seemed to take. In the end, I could barely keep walking straight anymore, which had another unintended effect. I had to squeeze my legs, which increased the heart shape butt design. With a growing number of consultants returning from their client meetings, it became a popular attraction for sure. Yanay!

Actually, there was another interesting effect. Oh wow! So many ramifications and implications and consequences. Too many to keep track of, really. Anyhow, the pressure in my bladder caused me to feel less tingly and edgy. My pussy wasn't throbbing any longer so my head should have cleared up. That didn't happen, though. Not many rational thoughts going on there. I remained all bubbly and cheery and bimboy. Grrr!

"Please Miss! Please!" I finally had to give in. "I need, like, so badly, to go, you know, for little girlies."

"Jeez barbie, what's going on? Can't you stay focused for a minute, dummy?" Shelly played the fool at first.

"Please! I need, you know, to make, like, pee-pee, like totes!" I shouted out too desperate to put up a fight.

"Aw, that's inconvenient. We're too busy now, barbie." The secretary declined.

Cathartico
Cathartico
1,334 Followers
1...345678