All Comments on 'Jessica's Change Management Ch. 19'

by Cathartico

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

A great departure from the high level of degradation the story has had. Bring back D-Rod.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Hip, hip, hurray - a long wait has ended and it was worth it! # # # # #

Lots of fresh ideas in ch19. Worries that the new competition would be more of the same are clearly disproved. I was positively surprised by the new plot ideas. While nicely told I am not sure if the nasty scenes were really that erotically appealing. For my taste some humil+degrad Ds fantasies crossed to the disgusting side. But still, definitely better than a boring rut. Good that they were safely captured in print behind a screen. Real life 3D pictures and smells would have been too much.

However, I am told diversity is good as is transparency. All story tags are well reflected in this Ch; the one to please those that thought Jessicas changes had been too tame and clean, yet. Re-introducing Matt and traveling away from both the office and ghetto was a great idea to set the scene for a change in style. The two conventions open lots of possibilities. Also Jessica's character development seems to have reached a new phase.

Thank You, again, and please continue to surprise us with more sequels of this dark fantasy tale.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
hmm

I hate to complain because you're the author doing the hard work and the creating and I'm just some guy, but I loved how this whole series started, and even though I keep reading new chapters, at some point Jessica seemed to get a lobotomy/total personality change, and this is most likely down to personal preference, but I miss the internal conflict and private/public personalities she had to try to maintain. Jessica just seems almost like an inanimate object being dragged around at this point.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Gotta agree with ol' Anonymous there

The story was brilliant for around the first 8 or 9 chapters, as her public persona as a high-flying businesswoman clashed with her private blackmail and secret love of degradation, but the last 8 or 9 have really dropped off in quality.

Jessica's fall into teehee, look-what-a-dumb-moron-I-am, whatever is going to happen next to little ol' me is tiresome and out of keeping with what you started with. I gotta feel like it might be wise to wrap it up with one more installment, learn from what went wrong, and move onto a new storyline.

Again, to be clear, what you initially started with was some of the best writing and ideas I've seen on this site, but you lost that mojo a long time ago. Happens to the best of us, and I have no doubt you can find something new, but this one is beyond saving.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
The comments sum it up.

I agree with the other comments here. There is no anguish in her actions. She no longer has any pride to actions, no more status left to lose. I gained hope seeing the porn convention. Even though she lost her respectable business woman status, she could still sink lower, and be pained by that little voice inside her that was proud of her degree and what she used to be. But i think a notable turning point in the writing was last chapter when the gang and her old subordinates were about to fight in the bathroom, and she diffused it by whipping her tits out. Her dignity was no longer something being taken from her, but something she was actively trying to give up. For me personally, i'm not a big fan of all the constant golden showers and bimbification to the point where she looks shit. Some people are into that so i'm not here to judge if you want to keep that stuff. It just feels like the need to step things up and push the humiliation further is going beyond the realms of sexy. Things don't always need to be escalated, sometimes reapplying the humiliation in a new situation where she feels she still has a chance to preserve her integrity will keep the story exciting. It was a brilliant build up through early chapters, then suddenly every encounter is 0 to 100, trying to out do the last scenario. Its not about how bad she's debased, but who she does it around and for. I don't want to discourage you, because i still love the service you do in writing this material, but i want to help refocus you on what made your best writing so incredible.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Great story so far...might lead to epic downfall !

I just LOVE how she now totally accept her treatment as a dumb bimbo. Preferring it to the respect from nice guys, she now welcome any debasement and ridicule ! Wow !

I think it would be nice if you develop more that part of her thinking. The fact that she no longer has any dignity (and don't want to get it back) should be real interesting. The humiliating situations would now become totally fine for her; no longer thinking of what she was (once a professional woman), but putting EFFORTS to act and think as a stupid airhead bimbo.

There is one aspect of the story that I would see more relevant; it's her submission to Ortega. For now, I think there is too many characters; her downfall would become more spectacular and significant as she would see him as THE ONE who transformed her once arrogant attitude to her dimwitted and liberating persona ! Ortega, as her boss (more important then other men) doesn't respect her, constantly outlines her stupidity, wants to see her debase, so it would logical that she becomes outright devoted to pleasing him and doing whatever he commands ( I don't think she's there yet ).

Now, for the conference; I personally think that she should get fired, that way, her self-worth would be shattered, her sense of self-importance would be eradicated but, as a true bimbo, she would accept it without any fight, even thinking that it was her stupidity that got her to that point (in her state of mind, not realizing it was her boss plan to debase her like that). It would also make her so dependent on Ortega for the slightest thing (like begging him for some groceries money). Of course, he would keep her around but more as a some sort of pet to amuse him.

P.s.: I hope you bring back her cute name ''Yummy Dummy'', it fits her so well !

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCathartico@Cathartico
Viva la Smuttisphere! This is Smuttsurdistan - a land of kink and horny business. So, welcome to a town called Smuttbury! Enter for free but at your own risk. ---Tales from Smuttsurdistan--- Here in Smuttbury, you'll find three different types of action going on: (1) Smutti...