All Comments on 'Jessica's Secret Diary'

by harding

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
Orion623Orion623over 14 years ago
Very Good

In fact, saying that this story was very good is like saying Mt. Everest is pretty high. It would have been nice to know more about what was in the diary. Why was Abi distressed with what she read at the end of the diary? How often did the sisters switch husbands and did the husbands ever figure it out? There was a lot going on in the story that suggests a follow-up is warranted. Thanks for a really good first effort.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
left out

you left way to much out it felt way to rushed no way abi would get over being mad so fast and no way would he be ok with what they read in the diary and what his aunt,abi and mom wanted from him so fast this should have been played out over months not days do a rewrite and slow it down also like noted below you never said what abi was upset about reading in the diary and they never finished reading it it leaves us feeling cheated because you left so much out

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Led on

Ok story, but what got me is i was expecting a cousin thing, and lost all interest once you brought the mother into the picture.

dliterdliterover 14 years ago
Unlike others

I expected just what happened, just not quite so quickly. The father, when Jack took him to the airport, set the ground work for what would happen. Please continue the story line, for some reason I expect the "cousins" to wind up being 1/2 brother/sister instead. Lots of possibilities....

rock060752rock060752about 14 years ago
and what about Abi

There is much more to tell. You just teased us with Abi and Jessica, do they go farther? What happens when Jask's dad comes back? Please continue the story.

kobbiekobbieabout 14 years ago
tell me there is more

Great story...

There is so much more to tell... revisit this please..

acgolfacgolfabout 14 years ago
Joining the Choris

Next chapter please

ironsoldier80ironsoldier80about 12 years ago
cock tease

Awesome well written story. Loved every sentence, but WOW what a cock tease. Like a really good book series that is not finished you end with everything wide to explode into a wild lusty party and now I can't wait for the next story, but don't know if you are even gonna follow this one up. Please do.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
waste of time

no real begining and we are left hanging with out a proper end. adding the mothers ruined the story it should have been just the kids. this needs atleast one or two more chapters maybe they can transfer to the same college and live together. maybe they could find out they are siblings not cousins maybe they could get married. half a story is worse than no story at all.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Great story

I agree very well written, I hope you consider writing more chapters? The Children need to be brought together as well as the Mother's, & possibly an all out orgy?

papabear555papabear555about 11 years ago
Sounded more like a chapter in a full length novel.

There are so many things left hanging. A little back story on all members of the family would be helpful. As others mention that the cousins should have been the center of the story. I just assume that they got together in a later chapter in a much longer book. I felt that things seemed a little more rushed than necessary. Again I think you tried to put too much in too small a space. Now, all that being said I still gave you five stars. I felt the story was well written and made the basic points you wanted. It was erotic enough. The action was well detailed. I enjoyed the story. Keep on writing. You are a real talent.

lrogerblrogerbover 10 years ago
Great story

You know how to tell a good story and so far this is the second of yours I have read and I'm going to read many more.

My mother caught me fucking my first cousin when I was 12 and she was 15 and threatened to tell my dad but nothing happened, nothing more was said. We had been doing it for about a year before that but after we only did it off and on for a few months.

wheelmewheelmeover 8 years ago

I really enjoyed this story and the build-up. However, I'm disappointed with the ending. You should continue this story and Jack should continue his "exploration" of his family. I hope you do continue to develope and expand on this story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

was a good story till the end , spoilt by fucking thev shitholes

SampkyangSampkyangalmost 8 years ago
Very nice story

but it seems this author's least favorite sex is fucking pussy. It's a shame!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Plain Vanilla Sex

People who don't like any kind of sex but Plain Vanilla, shouldn't be reading stories on Literotica.

Turtle1952Turtle1952over 7 years ago
More more more

please don't stop this here!

two more women to fuck yet.

BjxoBjxoover 7 years ago
Wow

This has been my most favourite of your stories so far I would love to read more of this one for sure.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Oh yes

Harding is ur name and what happens to my dick reading ur story. Lots of Harding. Let’s let poor Abi get her share..

Turtle1952Turtle1952over 6 years ago
More pleaase

surely there is more to this hot sexy tale. He and Abi have not fucked yet and she wanted him to be her first. I am sure Jess will want him too. so much more fun to be enjoyed to stop here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
More,More,More,

A wonderful story. It is now late 2017 and I would love to see a sequel. Focusing on

Abi and his relationship for the rest of the two weeks and then skip to the present with the mother, her sister and Abi.

I loved this story.

MrHotnSpicey

lwiltonlwiltonalmost 6 years ago
Poor Abi

She wanted to be first and all she got was her tits kissed and a few moments foreplay. Hopefully he made up for it the following few days, but she was probably always going to hold it over him that he did everyone else in the house first.

Fuzzy_KbearFuzzy_Kbearabout 5 years ago
WTF that sucked

I said it before and I'll say it again. Your becoming a premature ejaculator of a great story teller. This was such a great build up. Then, just as it was getting good... POP the end!!! I got all wound up drawn into the story, trying to figure out how it was all going to play out and the it was just over. That sucks, That truly Sucks!

mactheknife2mactheknife2over 3 years ago
Female

Does he need any help, two weeks is a long time!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userharding@harding
Thanks to everyone who has read my stories, and for all the comments both good and bad. The good I will obviously believe completely, the bad I will try and take on board and improve. If you've not read any of my stories before you'll find they follow a few standard tropes. ...