Jessica's Secret Diary

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I worked both holes and Mom began to push her ass up and down on to my finger and her breath was now coming in harsh gasps.

"Jack," she grunted, "Oh Jack, you're going to make me cum!"

I leaned forward and whispered into her ear, "Good"

"I want to cum, Jack," she gasped.

As I leaned towards her my cock slid along her thigh and caught for a moment then sprang on and slipped over the cheek of her ass.

Mom began to shake, gently at first and then more and more violently. She cried out, "I'm cumming Jack, oh fuck yes I'm cumming now."

I rubbed my two hands rapidly inside both of her holes and felt her tighten around them and then she was screaming a long "Ahhhh" and I felt fluid gush out of her pussy across my hand, her ass tighten convulsively on my finger. She shook wildly, then let out a deep groan and collapsed on her front.

I lay down on top of her, resting my raging cock along the crack of her ass.

"Oh Jack, that was wonderful," she muttered as she turned her head to look at my face lying beside hers. She strained across and kissed me. "I love you, Jack."

"I love you Mom."

I felt her ass push back against me, slippery and slick from the oil, my cock sliding along the length of her crack.

"I want more," she whispered, and pushed back again.

"Are you sure?" I asked.

"I want you inside me, Jack," she replied.

I lifted myself and lowered my cock to just touch the outside of her pussy lips. She pushed herself back and the engorged mushroom head parted her lips and slid inside.

I felt her reach back and take me in her hand, move the head of my cock out and away.

"Not there," she said. Her hand moved my cock and I felt the head placed against her asshole. "Fuck me here, Jack."

"Mom...?"

"Fuck my asshole, Jack."

I lifted myself up and looked at my beautiful mother displayed beneath me. I took more oil and poured it onto her ass, put some on my hand and oiled my cock. I turned my head, and both Jessica and Abi were watching us. They were now completely naked, sitting on the edge of the couch, fingering themselves. They looked at me watching them, then turned and kissed each other full on the mouth. When Jessica turned back she looked down at my cock, where the engorged head rested on my mother's asshole, and nodded, smiling.

I applied pressure and my cock popped away and slid along her crack.

I gripped it and moved the head back, held it there while I pushed, and watched as my mother's tight asshole opened and I saw an inch of my cock slide inside her.

Mom sighed deeply, and her thighs parted more widely and she pushed back so that another inch disappeared inside.

She was tight, the sphincter giving only reluctantly to my pressure, and then suddenly the fattened head of my cock slipped through and I slid deeper inside her. The tight muscles of her asshole gripped each section of my cock as I pushed, deeper, deeper until I could not get any further in. It felt as though the tip of my cock was pressing against her diaphragm I was so far embedded in my mother's ass.

I felt her hips move beneath me and began to rock with my own rhythm, pulling out and then back in. At one point I pulled all the way back and rested my cock head again against her opening, then pushed down and slid with one slow movement to bury myself completely inside her again.

She started to shake again and I realised she was starting to cum. I pushed deep inside her, pumping my hips against her ass cheeks and she cried out and tightened around me, squeezing hard.

I could feel the pressure building in my balls. I had managed to hold out until now, but this was too much. I was fucking my mother, fucking my mother in her ass, and she loved it!

"Come inside me, Jack," Mum kissed, "Fuck my ass! Shoot it all in my ass!"

I built up a regular rhythm that became faster and faster. My balls began to ache, began to boil, and I felt myself losing all control.

"I'm cumming, Mom!" I cried.

"Oh my darling, yes, fill my asshole now!"

I exploded deep inside her, felt the thick jets of cum spurt from my cock inside her. I pushed, I pumped, I came harder and longer than I had ever come before, pouring stream after stream of my cum into her ass. Mom cried out and instantly climaxed again.

When at last I had shot the last of my seed into her I collapsed onto her back, my cock still buried inside her, slowly softening. Mom wriggled her slippery butt under me and I smiled and kissed her neck, reached around and cupped a breast in my hand.

"Thank you, darling," she whispered. "It's been too long since I've been fucked like that." And I realised that had not been just a present to me, but to herself as well, that she liked being fucked in the ass.

I pulled my softening cock out of her ass and collapsed on my side.

I felt a hand on my shoulder and turned to see my aunt kneeling beside me. She leaned across and kissed me, then turned and kissed her sister deeply on the mouth. I watched as their lips opened and tongues darted around each other.

I looked at Abi and offered her my hand and she came to us and kissed my mother, kissed her mother, and then kissed me.

Two more weeks, I thought. Yes...