All Comments on 'Jessie & The Tornado Ch. 03'

by OldSarge69

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
Sid0604Sid0604over 10 years ago
Thank you

I enjoyed reading this Chapter.

Thank you

NeuroBillNeuroBillover 10 years ago
More please

I know this story is more than a vehicle for jokes and puns, but keep them coming. I like laughing in the morning (and other times). They are so well integrated into a decently developing relationship that this series is much fun to read. (Also, to admire your writing skills.)

Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Thank you for writing about how the loss of a loved one is different for everyone. When someone says I know how you feel is so annoying because no two are the same,no two have the same experiances,depth of feeling,or the way or why of their loss.I had to put up with that line of I know how you feel after my wife died, and I wanted to say to this person that you have no idea of what I feel even though you lost your spouse.I really hate that line of I know how you feel.So few people have no idea of how wrong a statement like that is,or how bad it can hurt someone to say it to them,even though they mean well.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
sgt, wow just wow

Five stars, good laugh and cry all in one outstanding

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Hope to read more chapters very soon!!! 5*!

sferguson53sferguson53over 10 years ago
Outstanding

I'm riveted. Your story grabbed me and held me until it ended. Can't wait until the next installment!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

I gave up half way through with Jessie's reply, she is an insensitive bitch even with explaining her past too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Thanks

Thanks for the great story. Really touched me a lot more than I had expected. The characters and interactions are very real and bring them to life. Keep up the good work and I look forward to hearing more about Sam and Jessie.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Wow

Thanks for sharing your creativity!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
That was just so poignant and beautiful

It made me cry. But so funny too! I love your writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Good story!

draftingmonkeydraftingmonkeyover 10 years ago
Great chapter

from the frivolity of the nonsensical emails to Jessie's pain as she runs home at the end of the chapter. An emotional rollercoaster that makes the reader want to keep reading to see what happens next. The characters emotional development from grief to laughter is very well done.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
I wanted to give it a five.

But then the switching of tenses and errors with pronouns finally got to me. I know you wrote this years ago but the criticism is still warranted.

DogmancyprusDogmancyprus8 months ago

I can remember having signed a blank cheque to Her Majesty on Three occasions during my service. One in the RAF the second in the Army and the Third on appointment as a Constable, for in the Met Police the appointment as a Constable is a Crown appointment.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous