Jessie & The Tornado Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A glass of wine and three songs later, we were dancing with Jessie's head on my shoulder, and my arms around her back, just above her hips. Our bodies were pressed together.

By the time we had finished a second glass of wine, and six or eight songs later I had removed my jacket and tie.

As the current song we were dancing to ended, I leaned back a little, looked Jessie in the eyes and said, "I have half a mind to kiss you."

Jessie smiles this beautiful, mischievous smile and answers, "I guess that's what I get for going out with a former Marine. Half a mind, and the half I get only thinks about things, but doesn't do anything."

"Are you making fun of me, Miss Johansson?" I ask.

"Oh, No, Mr. Walker," she answers, "Just expressing a certain level of frustration that you apparently don't dare to follow through on your instincts."

"Are you daring me to kiss you, Miss Johansson?"

"What is it you guys say? It would be more like a double-dog dare!" she replies.

A Double-Dog Dare!

What was I supposed to do? I mean you HAVE to answer a Double-Dog Dare!

As I leaned forward, Jessie closed her eyes, and I saw her mouth slightly part.

As our lips met, all I could think about was how incredibly soft her lips were. I had forgotten how soft a woman's lips are. How soft . . . and tender . . . and sweet.

I tentatively touched her lips with my tongue and almost immediately her tongue was caressing mine.

It was not the longest kiss I have ever had, but it was one of the most tender and sweetest. More sensual than sexual, more playful than passionate.

When we broke, I saw a small tear in the corner of Jessie's eye. I carefully brushed it away with my thumb.

"Any regrets, Miss Johansson?" I asked.

She blushed.

"Only that we didn't do that the day we met, just after I knocked you out, Mr. Walker," she said.

"Have you ever thought about psychiatric care, Miss Johansson, for your delusional fantasies?" I inquired.

"Have you ever thought about psychiatric care, Mr. Walker, for your continuing denial of well-established facts?" she responded.

We grinned at each other.

By now another slow song was playing, so we danced again, but this time Jessie had her arms much tighter around my neck, and my hands were pressing her hips much harder into mine.

As the song ended, Jessie looked at me, then she was kissing me, with much more abandon than before. Again, not a particularly long kiss (we were in public after all), but much more passionate.

We danced to several faster songs. I just loved seeing the hem of her dress ride up some as she was doing the twist, and was absolutely entranced by the movement of her breasts within the dress.

After a couple of slow dances, and ensuing kisses, I could not help but notice the hunger I now saw in Jessie's eyes. I am sure it mirrored my own desire.

Without saying a word to each other, we both got ready to leave.

Soon we were driving back home (whose home?), with Jessie holding my right hand.

She soon put my hand high on her thigh, and began moving it up and down her leg, from her knee to her lacy panties. After she removed her hand, I continued, softly caressing her, just barely brushing the side of my hand against her panties.

We were nearly home when Jessie said it.

"Sam, Sam, I don't want this night to end. Will you take me to your place?"

I slowed down since I was nearly at the turn into the subdivision.

I glanced over at Jessie, and she was looking back at me.

"Are you sure Jessie? Are you sure?" I asked.

"Yes! No! Yes! Oh, God, I don't know Sam," Jessie said with tears in her eyes.

"I know what I want, and that is to spend the night with you. But Sam, I've had a year longer than you to . . . cope. Am I being fair to you?"

By now I was pulling into my driveway. I parked, then left the car running, but turned off the lights.

"Jessie, I want you so much right now. But I don't want you to feel any regrets tomorrow. Jessie, I want to make love to you tonight!"

Jessie pulled my head over and was again kissing me with complete abandon. She grabbed my left hand and pulled it tightly into her crotch. Her panties were already beginning to get wet.

I began rubbing her through her panties.

After several frantic moments Jessie said, "Inside now Sam. I want inside your house, and I want you inside me."

I turned the car off, and quickly opened my door. Jessie was already outside waiting for me. We almost ran to the door.

After walking inside, I turned around to lock the door. When I turned back around, Jessie grabbed the front of my shirt and literally ripped it off me. Buttons went flying.

She loosened my belt, and pushed my trousers down on the floor.

I stepped out of my shoes and pants, and reached down and grabbed the hem of her dress, raising it up over her head.

By the time I had the dress off and on the floor, she was already unsnapping her bra. Her beautiful, full breasts were soon pressed against my chest as we resumed kissing.

Without breaking the kiss, I bent down and put my arm under her legs then carried her over to my couch. As I put her down, I could feel Jessie start trembling.

"Jessie, are you sure?" I asked her.

"Oh, Sam, I am scared . . . it has been so long . . . but yes, I am sure," she answered me as she gazed deeply into my eyes.

"If you want to stop, all you have to do is say so Jess," I assured her. "I won't do anything you don't want me to."

I very gently raised both hands to her face, then pulled her head to mine. The first thing I did was kiss that little beautiful spot on her eyebrow, where she had the faint white line. Then, as our lips met Jessie opened her mouth and her tongue began invading my mouth. I covered one breast with a hand and Jessie moaned. When I began flicking my thumb against her nipple she groaned loudly.

I finally broke the kiss, then leaned down and captured one rock hard nipple in my mouth and began sucking on it. I also put my hand between her legs, which she opened immediately, and pushed her panties to the side and inserted first one, then a second finger into her. I could not believe how wet she was!

Soon I was moving both fingers in and out, while continuing to suck on her nipple. My thumb began rubbing against her clitoris.

Jessie is just repeating over and over, "Oh, Yes Sam. Oh, Yes, Oh Sam, that feels so good. It has been so long. Please Sam, I am so close. Oh Yes, Oh Yes, Oh God John. Yes, John!"

To tell you the truth, I had been half-way expecting it. I had nearly called Jessie "Debs," twice tonight, barely catching myself in time.

It took a few seconds for Jessie to realize what she had said, but once she did the effect it had on her was immediate – and violent.

First I felt her whole body stiffen, then she put her hands on my shoulders and shoved.

I am not exactly a small person. I'm just a fraction under six foot and weigh about 185 pounds now and keep myself in very good shape, working out nearly every day.

Jessie is five feet, 10 or 11 inches, and I would guess about 140 or 150 pounds. And solid muscle from playing soccer in college and also working out.

Suddenly I found myself completely off the couch and sprawled across the floor.

By the time I picked myself up and walked back to the couch, Jessie was curled up in a fetal position and crying loud desperate sobs.

It was obvious to see the raw emotional state she was in.

I wanted nothing more than to just take her into my arms, and try to reassure her that everything was okay.

Unfortunately when I tried, when I sat down beside her and tried to put my arms around her, tried telling her "it's okay, it's okay Jessie," she reacted even more violently.

Even though I was ready this time, she still caught me off guard when she put her hands on my shoulders, shoved even harder, and screamed out, "DON'T TOUCH ME!"

When I again picked myself off the floor, Jessie had grabbed her dress, managed to get it on and was repeating over and over, "Of God, what did I do? Oh God, what did I do?"

Jessie started heading for the door and I tried to intercept her, to keep her from leaving.

I honestly thought she was going to hit me at first. Her hands clenched as she saw me stand in front of the door, then she just seemed to collapse into herself, as if all the oxygen had been taken out of her body.

"Leave me alone Sam, just . . . just leave me alone," she almost whispered.

She slowly walked around me, unlocked the door and went outside, leaving her shoes and bra lying on the floor.

What do I do? Do I run after her, begging her to stay so we can talk?

What if she doesn't stop? Do I grab her, and force her back inside?

The only thing I am wearing is my boxers and socks. What if she starts screaming, "Don't touch me," again? What about the neighbors . . . or her parents?

Or do I need to just listen to her? Just give her some time and space?

I finally did . . . nothing. I just stood at the door and watched her walk across the cul-de-sac to her home. I did call after her several times, begging her to come back but she never stopped.

I watched as she reached under the door mat at her house and must have removed a key because she unlocked the door and started to walk inside.

For a second or two, she stopped and I saw her look back at me.

Then she put her hands up to her face and I could hear the crying begin again before she went inside.

I waited for a while, then tried to call her several times. When it went straight to voice mail, I left several messages asking her to call, then sent several texts.

It finally dawned on me that her purse, and cell phone, were probably still in my car.

Should I get dressed and take her purse and phone to her?

Should I just leave them on the porch in front of the door? What if it rained? Or perhaps it would be better to simply leave her purse in my car?

Should I walk over and insist we talk?

I could not get over the haunted look in her eyes at her final words to me, "Just leave me alone, Sam. Just leave me alone."

Perhaps I should just take her at her word, leave her alone for a while and then try to talk to her tomorrow.

I closed the door – after making sure my car was unlocked so Jessie could get her purse out – then took a long, long hot shower.

I went to bed, but it was hours before I fell into a fitful sleep, plagued by dreams of a beautiful, tiny little redhead, and a beautiful, very tall, leggy blonde. In my dreams, I kept trying to rescue them from some unknown danger, but kept failing, waking up as each, in turn, would scream, "Saaaaammmm!"