All Comments on 'Jessie & The Tornado Ch. 05'

by OldSarge69

Sort by:
  • 30 Comments
Sid0604Sid0604over 10 years ago
A great story.

I thoroughly enjoyed reading your story so I'll be looking out for anything else you post in Lit.

Thank you so much.

donaldedonaldeover 10 years ago
loved the story

excellent story loved every bit of it. Looking forward to reading more works from you

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Fine Writing

Well done Marine! Thank you for your service both to our country and to the readers here at Literotica. Semper Fi

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
I have to congratulate you on this story

It made me laugh so much; the interaction between Jessie and Sam was sublime in my opinion. It had laughs and tears (I did cry) - you did a brilliant job.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Thanks

Jessica and Sam not only feel like real people, they feel like friends to me. I'm happy for them. That's an achievement, Old Sarge.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

I loved reading this complete story. It just took me in, and I couldn't let go until I finished it... The characters are great, the story is amazing... And I like the humor a lot.

However, I do think you tried to 'end' it too much in this final chapter. While I strongly dislike unfinished stories, it seems you went overboard on the other side here. It feels to me like you tried to end everything, close every possible story angle. To me, personally, it feels a bit forced. You can end a story, and leave the readers with a good feeling, without closing down every possible thread of the story. I hope you understand what I mean, English isn't my native language. And I do hope you see this as constructive criticism.

Anyway loved it! Thanks for writing and sharing it here!

WistfulSeniorWistfulSeniorover 10 years ago
Fantastic!

This is a fantastically written story. I just loved the witty banter between the main characters and the wonderful way you portrayed two people trying desperately to recover from such traumatic events and get on with their lives. Very well done indeed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Great story, I give it a four point oooh!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Well done!

Thank you for taking the time to write and post this very nice story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Great Story

Great story and want to thank you for sharing it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Of all the stories I read in Literotica, this was the b est.

Funny, little but romantic and loving sex, and well written.

Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
I salute you.

I tend only to read the romances - and of all I have read, this is the best I've ever read. I don't know if you've considered writing professionally, Sarge, but if you have not, you should. You have a gift, my friend. You were able to maintain this all the way to the end- seldom do I see that.

Consider it a compliment if you wish, but consider sharing your gifts with a wider section of the world as well.

Semper Fi.

draftingmonkeydraftingmonkeyover 10 years ago
Well done again Sarge

Thoroughly enjoyed the story. Great character and relationship development between Sam and Debbie and then Sam and Jessie. A wonderful heart touching story. Keep up the good work.

thedevilslayerthedevilslayerabout 10 years ago
One word.

One word for the entire series.

SPEECHLESS.

phil2213phil2213about 10 years ago
Great story very entertaining.

This is definite movie material. Totally enjoyable. Thank you!! Not bad for a jar head.

CurmudgeCurmudgeover 9 years ago
Five Chapters 25 Stars

“I can imagine no more rewarding a career. And any man who may be asked in this century what he did to make his life worthwhile, I think can respond with a good deal of pride and satisfaction: 'I served in the United States Navy.” ― John F. Kennedy

ICC (SS/SW) USN (Ret)

PS: Thank you for a wonderful story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Typical, but still somewhat enjoyable...

The same formula as most of the stories on Lit, the male Protagonist is wealthy and has a large cock. A shame you didn't have the courage for the context to be more realistic - - since 95% of all males have a penis of 6" or less. And, certainly the same percentage of them don't have a $ 4 Million plus net worth. If written in a more realistic background, like say "Average Joe", this would've been a classic.

niestarniestaralmost 8 years ago
Great work

Yet another great,well written sequel....... Loved it.

Thanks for sharing.

Niestar.

OverJackOverJackalmost 7 years ago
Great Story

Great storytelling. As a vet I also like the military back story. For me no need to apologize for the length

or, slow to evolve sex. You should be proud of your professional storytelling and the sensitive real addition of the intimate part of the story. I look forward to your next effort.

penneydog55penneydog55almost 6 years ago
Wowee!

An Oldie but a Goldie! Many Thanks ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ WOOF!

flarebel2327flarebel2327over 5 years ago
Marines

there is no such thing as an ex Marine. had an uncle that was a Marine . I have read most all of old sarge's stories & this is 1 of the best

LwcbyLwcbyabout 5 years ago
The problem I had was you saying ex or other words

My uncle would kick your ass, you get the spirit right. However according to my uncle and all of his badass poker playing pals, there are two kinds of marines, active duty, and retired. No ex nothing else.

flarebel2327flarebel2327about 5 years ago
Tornados

on interstate 75 in Georgia between Warner Robins & Atlanta is known as tornado alley .

KRD19254KRD19254about 5 years ago

You can always tell a Marine - just can't tell them much...

USN-FTGC doing lots of NGFS off Nam, many a Marine's best friend, putting 5" rounds dead on target fast - just spot me then give the command "VT frag 20 rounds fire for affect"....

flarebel2327flarebel2327almost 5 years ago
once in a while

get to feeling down about my late wife in her passing to soon . read Jessi & the tornado get a pick me up every time . when are we getting something new old Sarge ????????

CumminginsiderherCumminginsiderheralmost 4 years ago
One of the best stories on Lit but then again, I am a bit biased

This story really rings home for me because of several similarities between the main character and myself.

I was never a Marine but I was in the Navy and after 9-11, the National Guard. I ended up doing 3 tours in Iraq and a shortened one in Afghan were I was injured in a very nasty firefight. It was an ambush and we were heavily outnumbered and none of us would have survived if not for the intervention of a Heavenly Angel........ aka ......... The A-10 Warthog and it's GE Mini-Gun.

I also hold 2 degrees, one in Anthropology (a fluke when I found out I only needed 10 more credits to get it), and my original degree in History.

Georgia is my future home after an early retirement in a few years.

There are many more things but suffice it to say, I really liked this series.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great writing! I’ve never commented on a story on this site before but had to take a moment and tell you how much I enjoyed it!

auhunter04auhunter04almost 2 years ago

My rating is for the entire story.

Only a Marine NCO could come up with something as fun twisted and torturing as this and only if they had been there. Marines do hundreds of things that will astound people and earn them baskets of awards and feel honored if they get one.

UncertainTUncertainTover 1 year ago

Very funny and a joy to read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

A TrueType great story. One of the best I have read on Literotia. I have read all 3 of your stories and have to say that this is your best; well written, believable, with great structure and grammar.

My only criticism is that twice you used the last name of Baxter instead of Walker. Great job.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous