Jessie, Michael and Claire Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We gave her a minute to come down, and her breathing was nearly normal when she spoke again. "Oh, thank you, Jessie! Was it really your first time eating cunt? You did great!"

"I only did what you did to me, and what Mike did to me last month. I'm glad I did it right."

"Well, speaking of Mike, he's got a boner again. Would you like to have it? I need a rest! My pussy's ringing like a bell!"

"If you insist," I said. "He's been a very patient boy." She rose from her supine position, exposing Michael's body to me, with an erection in all its tumescent glory. She kissed him tenderly, thanking him for his breast-teasing.

Then she hugged me, and kissed me fiercely. "I love the taste of my cunt on a lover's lips!" she said. She slipped a finger up my tunnel and found it as wet as hers. "Michael, I think she's ready for you. Take her now." With that, she let me go.

I straddled his supine body. "How do you want to do this?" I asked.

"Cowboy, like we did that morning a few weeks ago. I want to see your tits bounce! They're so much bigger than Claire's."

"Her tits looked awfully bouncy to me when she came," I remarked, and I heard Claire chuckle.

"Not like yours, dear," she said. "I'd love to play with them!"

"Well, then, let me give Michael a show." I straddled his recumbent form, and Claire grasped his erection and guided it into my hole. I lowered myself onto him, bottoming out right away, confident from our previous fucks that his boner wasn't going to cause discomfort. Then I moved up and down, feeling the ridge of his cap glide along my tunnel.

Then Claire came up from behind, and pressed her boobs into my back; I could feel hard nipples digging in, just below my shoulder blades. Her hands went to my breasts, squeezing them, lifting them, separating them, and letting them fall, and then repeating the process. Mike's eyes shone as he watched her play with my boobs. He began thrusting against my crotch, his powerful leg and back muscles lifting us girls off the bed. Claire began kissing my neck, licking it and rubbing her chin against it, perfuming me, marking me with my own cunt-scent. She began to pull on my nipples as Mike had pulled on hers, lifting and shaking my boobs, and giving the nipples an extra twist.

My right hand flew to my cunt, and I pinched my clit as my legs lost strength and my full weight fell on Michael. I felt him ejaculate into me, and then I succumbed to my own orgasm, almost as intense as the first one. I thought I felt Claire shudder and cum, too, just from soaking up the energy of my own shaking body's climax, or maybe from her sensitive nips raking the skin of my back.

And then I began to weep. Not for sadness, but for the release of tension, and for the ecstasy that was engulfing me at that moment. I truly loved Michael, and I truly loved Claire, and I truly loved the closeness we now shared. Our bodies had become one, as our orgasms had become one great climax that we shared together.

"Are you OK, Jessie?" Claire whispered softly into my ear.

"Don't let me go, Claire. Never let me go."

"I won't, dear," she said as she fondled my breasts, expertly stroking the sensitized skin and turgid nipples. "I'll hold you as much as you like." She laughed then, a warms slow chuckle that swept away all my cares. "But let's get off Michael now. We don't want to break him, do we?"

"Wait," I said, and I lay down on top of him, my chest crushed against his, and gave him a kiss full of tongue. "Thank you, Michael! You guys were magnificent!" Then I got up, feeling a twinge of regret as his now softening cock slipped out of me, a cock that Claire licked the last of our combined juices from. Claire and I stood up and hugged, and she kissed me.

"Mike's cum is running down your leg," she said. "Why don't we all take a bath? We need to recharge. Especially Mike!"

"That would be great!" he said. Claire broke the hug after another peck on the cheek and went off to fill the bathtub as I lay back down next to Michael and we snuggled.

"Oh, Mike," I said as I rolled his now soft cock gently between my thumb and forefinger. "Thanks so much for introducing me to Claire. She's wonderful. She's amazing. I think I'm in love with her!"

"Somehow, I knew you'd click! I knew right away, from the moment I met her, that you two were meant for each other. I'm so glad you decided to play with us."

"Well, you said that Claire had a way of dragging people out of their comfort zone. You weren't kidding! I had no idea that I could turn on a woman like that, or have a woman turn me on like that! When she was cumming, she was absolutely gorgeous!"

"And so were you, dear! And yet you haven't sacrificed a shred of your femininity or your love for straight sex, have you? As Claire said, if the love is there, gender isn't important."

"And your cock was just what I needed then! I'll never get tired of cock, especially yours!" To make my point, I gave it a squeeze, and then licked our cum off my fingers. "But how did you ever meet her? You've told me before, but I don't think I was really listening. I guess I wasn't as interested then as I am now."

"It was at a reception for a new exhibit at an art gallery. Somehow we got to talking, and before I knew it, I was telling her everything about Kay, about Kyle, about the divorce, about my loneliness. You know, I knew right away that I could trust her with anything."

"She has that gift, all right. The Claire Effect. It sure worked on me!"

"But do you know what the clincher was? It was when I told her about my vasectomy. She'd recently been having a bit of trouble with birth control. The pills messed up her system, the IUD gave her cramps, she didn't really trust diaphragms or condoms or foams. She was 'horny as hell,' as she likes to say. Well, she's always horny, but she hadn't been laid in a while. And when I told her that I was clean and sterile, she had me seduced in ten seconds flat. And we fucked that night, and for the next three days, and then I moved in with her and we've been fucking every day ever since. She's pretty insatiable."

"That I believe. Have you done it...with other people? I mean, since you got together."

"There were other partners. After I said I wanted to fuck you, she gave me permission to fuck whomever I wanted, as long as they were clean, and I took advantage of that from time to time. They were all friends of hers. And she's had other partners, too. Women, mostly. Men, when she knew for certain that she wasn't fertile."

"Threesomes?"

"Two, not long after we met. One with a guy, and one with a girl. But let me tell you, Jessie, neither of them was like what we had tonight. We got off, but we didn't click. You know how it is after you fuck somebody and, after the orgasm, you feel yourself drifting apart? And other times, you feel yourself drifting closer together? But tonight, it was different. I wanted it to last forever, I wanted for you to love me and to love Claire. With every orgasm I had, and every orgasm you had, and every orgasm she had, I felt the bond get tighter and tighter."

"Me, too." I paused. "Where are we going with this, Michael?"

"Well, to the bathroom, right now!" he laughed. "I think the tub is about ready!" As if on cue, we heard Claire calling us. We stood and gave each other a final hug, savoring the smells of love that we knew would soon be washed away.

The tub was indeed as big as a hot tub. In fact, it was a hot tub, and Claire was already in the swirling water. The lights were turned low, a stick of incense was burning, and she'd laid out more champagne in plastic flutes, and some cheese and crackers, which were gone in a flash. After a few minutes basking in the warmth of the water, we sat on the rim of the tub and chatted. Again, I saw that same total lack of self-consciousness in Claire that the girl at the gym had. She even played with herself absently, and I followed suit. So did Michael, who (wonder of wonders!) was getting hard again. It was plain that Claire had finally found a man with a libido that could keep up with hers.

"Kneel here, Jessie," Claire said. "Let me show you something." She positioned my body in front of one of the jets. "Now just let the water blast against your cunt. You know, Michael can't be around all the time, and I love getting off like that!" She showed me how, by pulling my labia open and then closed or leaning back or forward, I could vary the pressure on my inner lips and clit. "The shower head detaches from the wall, and the lever on it activates it. Sometimes I spray it on my tits as I'm playing with the jets on my cunt."

I exposed my vulva to the blast of the jets and was delighted to find my libido flaring again. I leaned back, and then leaned in. I closed my lips, then opened them wide again. Holding them open with one hand, I used my free hand to lift the shower head from its hook. I switched it on and found that I could adjust the stream to pulse or deliver a steady stream, which I directed to my nipples or the undersides of my breasts. As the warm water beat against my nips and clit, I knew that another orgasm was well on its way.

Lost in my masturbatory trance, I scarcely noticed that Michael had come up behind Claire, his erection now total. She left me, pulled him to the edge of the tub, sat on the rim, and spread her legs. They coupled right there in the tub, his cock plunging in and out of her. Did I feel jealous? I might have, except that I'd already had the pleasure of that cock in me not an hour before, and that the water pulsing at my cunt was already sending me into yet another orgasm. Was I absorbing some of their sexual energy, or was I finally releasing the slut in me that I'd been all along, but never acknowledged?

When I at last came down and replaced the shower head in its socket on the wall, they were on the verge of climaxes of their own, and I wanted to help them get there, but there wasn't much I could do except reach under Michael's crotch to fondle his shaved balls. That seemed to do the trick, though. He gasped, and lunged one last time, and I saw her wrap her long legs around him, pressing him ever deeper into her. He groaned, and every muscle on his back tensed. I pushed a finger against his perineum and felt it pulse as he emptied his balls into her. They held each other like that for half a minute, and I hugged them both, my hands joining his as he stroked Claire's back.

"I didn't feel you cum," Michael told her.

"I'm really close. Mike, Jessie, suck me!"

I was momentarily confused, until Michael's mouth sought out her left nipple and began sucking. I latched on to her right nipple. Michael's hand grasped mine, and I felt him give it a series of regular squeezes. He's showing me what tempo to use, I realized, and so I timed my suction to match his. His other hand went to her cunt, still oozing with his cum, and he finger-fucked her with his middle finger with the same tempo. My own free hand stroked her belly, from just below her navel down to her clit. My own skin is extraordinarily sensitive there when I'm close to a climax, and I wondered if hers was, too.

It was.

She signaled her orgasm with a shudder and a gasp. Her eyes closed tight, and her chin trembled. And then she started crying and laughing at the same time. We licked away the tears as they streamed down her face. Her body slumped, but Michael and I held her up as we hugged her. We stood in the hot tub under the shower head, the water streaming down our bodies. Mike switched off the jets and the water, and steadied me and Claire as we stepped out of the bath.

Claire had already piled clean towels by the tub, and we took our time drying each other off. My skin had never felt so sensitive, especially my breasts, which Claire took particular pains to dry, teasing my erect nipples with the tip of the towel. I sensed that she wanted that, too, so I patted those small breasts, so high and firm, with slow light strokes. "I'm so glad you have sensitive nipples like mine," she told me. "I can cum from just being sucked on. I bet you can, too!"

"With both of you sucking, I wouldn't be surprised! You can suck on them anytime! I almost wish I had milk for you. I wonder what that would be like?"

"I actually tried that once," she said. "I induced lactation for one of my lovers, just to see what it was like. 'Try anything once'... that's my motto. It was a pain in the ass sometimes, with all the leaking. But it's a nice feeling and he really got off on it, and I think I'd enjoy breast-feeding a baby some day."

Well, we were all pretty much orgasmed out after that, so we went back to bed, ignoring the huge wet spots, and fondled each other as the two of them drifted off to sleep. My own mind was filled with my earlier question to Michael, about where all of this was leading.

I'd always assumed I'd find a guy I liked to fuck, marry him, settle down, have kids. But now I didn't want that anymore. I wanted to be with Michael and Claire, fuck them every morning and every night, share in their joys and sorrows. Marry them, even! Was this possible? Could this even be possible? Was this what they wanted, too? Or was I just going down another blind alley, as all my other affairs had turned out to be?

I got my answer the next morning. I woke to the feel of four hands stroking my breasts and belly and cunt. "Keep your eyes closed," Claire said softly. Whose hands were going where? I didn't care. I just relaxed and let the sensation wash over me. The hand at my cunt extended a finger into my vagina, still wet and sensitive from last night's play. A thick finger. Michael's. Not that it mattered anymore. I felt two pairs of lips kissing my cheeks. I turned my head to give one pair, and then the other, a full kiss with some tongue. Let me die right now, I thought.

The hands left my breasts to caress my arms and legs. I heard Claire say, "We love you, Jessie! Please stay with us a while."

"Yes," Michael said. "Stay as long as you like. For the rest of your life, if you wish."

"Are you serious?"

"We are. You know, I could get you a job where I work at Adel. They're converting over to an accounting program like the one you installed at Progressive, and they need somebody like you there to implement it. Believe me, they'd snap you up in a heartbeat."

"And it would make me so happy if you could stay," Claire added. "You're the partner I've been looking for so long, somebody who can be on my wave-length, closer than a sister, even. Every climax you had, well, I felt it, too, just as if it were my own body. It would break my heart to see you go."

"But Michael..."

"Michael wants you here, too. You'd be sharing my love for him, my love with him. We'd be together, all of us."

"I didn't think relationships like that ever worked out, Claire."

"I didn't either, until last night." As she spoke, her slim finger traced circles around the slope of my left areola, as Michael's right hand returned to fondle my right breast. "But I always suspected it could be. And now I know. What we had last night would never have been so intense with just any two people. I know. I've tried. We've tried. But it takes a special person to really love two people ... body and soul, heart and mind. I'm that person. Mike's that person. And you're that person, too. I think we can do this. I want to try."

"They call it 'polyamory,'" Mike said as his left index finger slowly glided in and out of me. "I want this, too. I love you both dearly, and my love for either of you would never be diminished by my love for the other."

He paused, and shifted his right hand from my breast to my face, and stroked my cheek. "You know, I think I fell in love with you ever since I first saw you, but I was married then, and it didn't seem like it would ever happen. Then I met Claire, and I fell in love with her. And then I met you again, and fell in love with you again. And I've been torn up these last few weeks, wondering how I could possibly choose between the two of you. And now I'm wondering if I even have to, and praying that I don't have to. With all my heart, Jessie."

"And I don't want to choose between you two," Claire added. "I want you both. Mike's already told you that I've played the field for years, and had hundreds and hundreds of orgasms with dozens and dozens of men and women, and I enjoyed every one of them. But lightning never struck. It was Mike who made the lightning strike, and last night, you made it strike, too. Please say 'yes!'"

"This is all so new to me, too," I said. "I need time to think, to sort it out. I have so many questions. Like, do I have to shave my pubes, too?"

Claire laughed. "Of course not! Your cunt, your rules. Mike's already having second thoughts about his. Too late for me, though; I had it lased off long ago. But if you want my opinion, I love your bush. It's the perfect frame for your lovely vulva." And she ran her finger lightly along my cleft to make the point. Mike still had his finger there, finger-fucking me slowly, and together they played with my cunt, now tingling with desire.

She stood up, and fetched a white terry-cloth robe from the closet, and laid another on the bed for me. "I'm getting hungry," she said. "I'll make breakfast while you and Mike chat and fuck. But let me kiss your pussy 'good morning' first!"

And she did, spreading my cunt lips and giving my tumescent clit the lightest lap with her tongue. Then she sucked Mike's finger after it slid out of my vadge, and kissed him, too. She put on the robe and danced into the kitchen.

"May I fuck you, Jessie?" Michael said, picking up my hand and putting it on his hard cock.

"Of course, dear! Nice and slow. I'm still a little sore from last night."

"I'll do my best," he said, and then he lay on top of me as I guided his cock into my vagina. It felt like the right and perfect place for his cock to be. He moved in and out slowly as he kissed my neck. Once, I looked up and saw Claire standing in the doorway, her robe open and her hand stroking her pussy. Then she flashed a quick smile and was gone.

My orgasm came sooner than I expected, not a rollicking one but a nice easy one that floated up out of nowhere, washing me in a warm flood. My lust satisfied, I worked on fanning his, playing with my Kegels to give his cock a squeeze with each thrust.

"I'm sorry I can't do this as well as Claire can."

"Don't worry, dear. You're doing fine. But I think that with a half an hour of exercise every morning and every night, you'll have cunt muscles to beat the band! As your personal trainer, I insist on that regimen! Claire's got some Ben Wa balls you can borrow any time! Wear 'em to work, even!"

I giggled, and he laughed, and then we got back into the rhythm of easy in-and-out, with me doing my best to squeeze his cock at each thrust. "I'm gonna cum," he croaked at last. "But I want you to cum first."

"Go ahead and cum, darling. I've already cum. Cum in me. Fill me." And then came the now-familiar tensing of his muscles, and the jerking of his cock as he flooded me with his semen. He slid out of me, moving down my body to suck gently at my left breast. And then I felt another mouth, on my right breast. They sucked me in unison, bringing me to another soft, gentle orgasm.

"Breakfast is ready," Claire said as she handed me the other robe. Her own robe was still open in the front, displaying her perfect slim form, her bare vulva, and those high firm breasts. Michael got up and fetched a similar one, tan in color, from the closet. Before we closed our robes, we stood and hugged, our naked chests and bellies all pressed together, and we kissed. If I could get a good-morning hug like this every day, I thought, this would be a perfect world.

As we walked into the kitchen, Claire noticed Mike's semen running down the inside of my thigh. "Hold still," she said. She grabbed a teaspoon and scraped it from my leg into the spoon's bowl. Then she poured a cup of coffee, dipped the spoon into it, stirred, and sipped it. "Arabica, pussy, and semen," she said. "An unbeatable combination! Do you want a sip?" How could I refuse? It was wicked, it was naughty, and it was delightful...just like Claire herself.