Jessie, Michael and Claire Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After breakfast, Michael was again sporting an erection, and Claire grabbed him by it said, "This one's mine, Jessie!" She pulled him into the bedroom lay down with her ass on the edge of the bed, and opened her legs in invitation. "Foreplay?" he asked.

"Not this time. Just fuck me while Jessie sucks on my tits."

And that's what he did. He knelt down beside the bed, so that his cock was at the level of her cunt, and slipped into her in one easy motion. As they fucked, I sucked on one of her nipples, and then the other, meanwhile pinching whichever nipple wasn't in my mouth. She was well on her way to an orgasm when Michael grunted and came into her. I timed it so that his ejaculation coincided with my own hard bite on her right nipple, triggering her own climax. She slid into the center of the bed, her legs still open, Mike's pearly cum seeping out of her bald slot.

"Eat me, Jessie!" Her voice was urgent with lust, begging for another orgasm.

"Only if you eat me, too!" I flopped down on her and we assumed the classic "sixty-nine" position, with me sucking at her spermy cunt as she assaulted mine with her long tongue, thrusting it deep into my hole as if to taste what might be left of Michael's earlier deposit. We were both flowing with juices of our own. Until last night, I'd never licked a woman's sex, but now it came as naturally as sucking a cock.

She came first, her legs squeezing my head as Mike spread kisses over my back from the nape of my neck to the cleft of my ass, and stroking the sides of my breasts, a place that never seemed so sensitive before, but now was sending thrills down my spine. I came then, too, as I felt her belly heaving underneath my tits. Rolling off Claire, I reversed position and we gently licked our cum off each other's faces. Michael left the room, but we could hear him rattling around in the kitchen.

I was still staring adoringly into Claire's sea-green eyes and playing with her nipples, now red from my rough play, when he returned with a tray with three glasses of orange juice. "No mimosas," he apologized. "No more champagne." We girls were amused to see his cock, now with a steel ring at its base, sticking out almost level with the floor. Two orgasms apiece, and it was still morning! This was going to be a wonderful, wonderful day!