All Comments on 'Jessie's Attractions'

by Butch_lez

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
What?

You can't stop there! There had better be a follow up, but seriously it feels like you stopped mid paragraph.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
WHAT HAPPENED WITH BARBIE?

Great story, but you didn't go into the ACTUAL sex with Barbie. Instead, it's all about your lust for Jessie. The second encounter with Barbie should've been HOT! I know when you finally have sex with Jess it will be epic. However, don't shortchange us along the way.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
More chapters please

Great story as far as it goes. I enjoyed reading it & I hope that you will continue to write more parts to this story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Awesome

I think the story is awesome...especially with the whole Barbie scene and not goin into details cause the main focus isn't about her. I liked it but it needs more cause it does seem unfinished.

AnomolousCowherdAnomolousCowherdalmost 15 years ago
Excellent!

Although a slight disappointment from the voyeurism PoV, not going into details about the sex with Barbie (now there's a sentence!) made sense for the story - the story isn't about Barbie, it's about Jessie and Maddie. Looking forward to reading chapter two. Um... there is going to be a chapter two, isn't there? You wouldn't just leave us hanging?? Nahh... you wouldn't do that!

JADED_ONE1969JADED_ONE1969almost 15 years ago
Very good story and very erotic as well

I would second the question about a second chapter. You write well and you are very good at story telling. This particular story was very sexy but also a good read as well. Whatever you choose to do please continue writing.

TsukikageTsukikagealmost 15 years ago
Not finished...

Well it'S a very good start, but it just can't stop there can it? She didn't slept with her friend and the guy definitely needs to get is ass kicked!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
I agree.

You have to finish this story. It is fantastic and deserves to have a proper & hopefully a happy ending for them.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Hey!

Please finish this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
?!

girll that story was great and all, but u have to finish it! Jessie and maddie are meant to be and they gotta get it on! if ya know wat I mean haha

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
you need to write more..

you need to write more....a LOT more. It felt like you were talking about my life. please come back and write again

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
amazing

This is the best story I've read by far. You've got talent. I am a guy, and I love this! It is realistic, which makes it better. Also, it is not just a "hey lets fuck!" It has got heart

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
please continue!

I'll be watching for the next chapter, please keep it up!

lilbit_kittykat011lilbit_kittykat011almost 13 years ago
amazing story!

Omg that was soo amazing I love it...can't wait til next chapter :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
what the?

This was great but you need to finish it!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

Oh! WHy isn't there another story to finish this out?

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Just read this for the first time. Good read, but where's the rest of it? You can't leave us hanging like this!

SexoSudoryCalorSexoSudoryCalorover 11 years ago
please.....

Write the rest of it. :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

Pleeaaze make the next chapter. Its so good. I need to know what happened. Pleeeaaaasae

bethlehemcranebethlehemcranealmost 4 years ago
What the hell?????

This is better than half the movies in Hollywood. I’m in love with these characters. You have no idea how crazy that is for me. I’ve had issues with emotional connection pretty much my whole life and yet I would read 300,000 more words of this.

I thought I would never really get a good lesbian love story, most (if not all) of it is written for straight men and their weird lesbian fetish. But this story actually confronts the realities of the character being an actual lesbian, instead of a straight porn actress who’s getting paid double to do a shitty fingering scene.

The straight girl crush, the tension with the friend’s mother, dealing with your friends shitty boyfriends, the drug scene, the mental health issues and the unhealthy relationships... it’s all so real and you clearly have a serious talent for writing.

All I can say is, well done. VERY well done. From one lesbian to (presumably, hopefully) another, this is the best shit I’ve read in months. Good on ya, girl.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous