All Comments on 'Jesus, Sis and Me'

by SikFuk

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
What?

What kind of ridiculous ending is that? It's like you got writer's block and decided to take the easy way out instead of writing one more page. I was liking it till bobby died!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Well Done

That was a great story. I hope you write more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Did you even read the part about finding the story in a box of junk picked up at a yard sale? The ending was perfect, good build and then an unexpected twist at the climax . Then the yank a at the heartstrings for an ending.

ChasBChasBover 8 years ago
Do It!

A real shame Bobby and Sis never got to practice baby making. Moral: If you ever get the chance, do it. You may never have the chance again. Even that Character in The Book is supposed to have made us to enjoy that activity for His pleasure, so do it.

SikFukSikFukover 8 years agoAuthor
RE: What?

Hey, don't blame me. I didn't write it, I just transcribed it. Real life doesn't always have a happy ending. :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

awe what a sweetheart, I feel his pain...

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
awww

disappointed ending

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
The feels

Holy shit. I feel so sorry for that poor guy, damn man. Falls in love with her and she promises to stay with him only to turn around and run off with another dude. I wonder if slim and sis even Stayed together. Fuck and then the poor boy dies at war, and his first and possibly only love might not even know.

Thanks for sharing this, I need some tissues now.

~M

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Totally Shit

Don't fuckin write this kind of crap again fuckin jark

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
You shouldn't make fun of these God fearing folks

After all, it is these and their parents who are the major consumers of paid-for porn, making it possible for the rest of us to get it for free.

Privates1stClassPrivates1stClassover 8 years ago
Jesus doesn't care about sis...

he's more interested in Kim Kardashian.

There are a lot of people in the US who think that way.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Not bad for a cod, 'found-footage' story a la 'Blair Witch Project'

But still not totally convincing as to period or use of language, and isn't it a lucky coincidence that a writer of incest stories just happens to 'find' one from yester-year, ready-made, in a box of junk at a yard-sale? Nice try at the 'I'm not to blame for the ending, I just found it' cop-out, it lets you off a myriad hooks, but it's still only a 'meh' story at best. 3 grudging stars

movermoverover 8 years ago
Duh?

Must have happened while I was napping. This used to be a fictional website with some Gr8 authors. What happened? Liked it much better then.

Guess I'll use my imagination and keep it fictional in my mind.

ErinRose183ErinRose183over 8 years ago
Loved it

This was equal parts arousing, touching, and heartbreaking. Especially the end. Bobby and Sis never got a chance to practice baby making, and then he went off and died. Bravo, SikFuk. I almost wish you ended it differently, because I really want Bobby and Sis to get together.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
ohh not again....

the writer has this thing about siblings dying i think. Not sure if he gets his kicks out of it or repressing something from the past. either way it does make sure that the story dies at the end. completely. totally.

here something for the writer to think...you gotta invite happiness.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Wow

That is a crazy interesting find. I love the info behind you posting the story and the end where to told about the pictures and dog tags.

prop69prop69almost 6 years ago
It was a really good until the end.

Sorry for the brother not getting to make love with his sister.

At least Slim was not a jerk and Sis married him. He took her to SF as her dream.

Did Slim or her brother get her virginity?

Did brother and sister get together after Slim died.

Having them together after her loss would have been 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Very nicely written.

You have talent, namely pathos and humor in balance. I was moved.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous