Jeurridam Ch. 05: A Fool's Paradise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I climbed completely over the couch, continuing to kiss him. In a fluid movement, I spun us around, his back on on the base of the sofa. I gradually unbuttoned his shirt, kissing from his neck to his shoulders, to his chest to his chiseled abs. I laid eyes on that bulge beneath his tights. I slowly pulled them down, excited to see what he was working with.

His wiry bush was the first thing I saw. I inhaled, wanting to memorize his unique masculine signature. Continuing to pull down his tights, I could make out the base of a modest shaft. Eventually, it popped out from it's containment, begging to be free from the first time he saw me. It was a nice size, about six and a half, seven inches long with a very girthy circumference. He was uncircumcised as well... my favorite to play with.

I wrapped a gentle hand around his shaft, looking up smiling. He didn't know what was in store, not even aware of a thing called oral sex. These boys were as sheltered as they come! I remember those days too. This night would be a learning experience unlike anything he ever had before. I kissed the head of his cock before caressing the sensitive underside with a gentle tongue. His toes curled, fingers digging into the sofa.

Inch by slow inch, I engrossed his shaft with my mouth. He looked down nervously, this being the first sexual experience he had. The very idea of his penis in someone's mouth was something very strange and taboo for him, but he couldn't stop it. I wanted the very image to be embedded into his mind. My slow pace began to gradually speed up, the suction from the pressure within my jaws, the softness of my tongue combine with the hot and wetness of my mouth sent the boy into euphoria.

"Oh my god..." He said, eyes closed as he began to thrust deeper and deeper.

Again, I sped up now taking his entire length to the back of my throat. This truly was my calling. Where a normal person would be gagging and begging for breath, I was just getting reved up. The boy then grabbed my head, slamming his cock deep into the back of my throat with forceful thrusts. I ran gentle fingers over his balls, encouraging him to dump his load in my mouth. If it was one thing I loved, it was eating clean, untapped virgin spunk.

A warm rich moan sent a vibration reverberating down his shaft and through his body. He couldn't take it, growling out as he unloaded in my mouth. Even then, I kept sucking and sucking, the boy going out of his mind. Slowly I withdrew from him, smiling, his cum all over my lips. I continued to stroke him, laughing.

"Whoa..." He said, breathing hard.

I looked over to Luke who was taking care of three of the Mojave boys. He was riding two cocks and sucking another, he being surprisingly well versed in these endeavors.

"Oh my god..." The boy who's cum was all over my mouth said, not being able to believe what he was seeing. While he was distracted, I swallowed what was on my face, whipping it all off.

A silhouette in the corner of the suite caught my eye. A lone guy stood in the kitchenette watching, obviously being the most conservative.

"What's the story with your friend?" I asked.

"Man, fuck him..." the Mojave boy said, "Just you and me!" His possessiveness was...expected.

"I can serve you both..." I offered, steadily smiling. He seemed to be deliberating long and hard.

"Garry..." He said, "Get your ass over here!"

He cautiously did so, not at all pleased with the behavior of his friends. I sat down on the arm of the couch as the he approached, he looking at me in disgust. Still though, those tights had a tent in them. I knew I could get inside his head if he was aroused. He was met with the warmest smile I could muster.

"How might I serve you?" I asked. He looked lost, to his friend for reassurance.

"Do that thing you did to me to him!" His friend said.

"Sure thing..." I smiled getting to my feet. I walked over to Garry, the cautious boy having to take a step back, "No need... You're in good hands."

Garry received the same treatment as his friend. He had a very, very lengthy cock but it didn't have much girth. Still though, I had the boy eventually succumb to my powers. He blasted my throat in three minutes, tops! I swallowed his completely, still stroking it... He was so short of words.

"Was it so bad?" I asked him. He shook his head, his jaw still hanging. I grabbed his hand taking him over to a sectional. His friend watched, jealousy radiating out of his eyes. I held up my index finger, summoning him forth.

Garry lay on his back, his prick towering nearly nine inches as he stroked it, waiting for my move. I pulled off the tights, throwing them to the floor. I looked down at the boy with a devilish smile. His dick was still saturated with my spit. I slid it into my ass, the wet swishing sound catching the utmost of his attention. He watched as nine inches of cock slowly disappeared up my ass hole, the tightness spreading inch by inch. It was like he was seeing it as the sensation spread. His eyes was wide, his breath was heavy, hand clawing deep into the leather sofa.

I rode him smoothly and gently, not wanting to scar the boy with some crazy ass dick riding. Sure I had to do a lot extra to make this experience memorable but he was a sweet kid. His friend standing near me, grew impatient. Smiling, I summoned him closer, and closer...and closer. Again, I took his member to my tongue and began sucking him off. How I managed to handle two rhythms at a time, I do not know.

But still though, I could tell his friend wanted some ass to try. I withdrew from Garry, stepping off the couch to the floor. Extending my leg straight up, I placed a leg firmly on the couch, using the other hand to grab Garry's friend's prick which was nice and orally lubricated. I slid it into my ass, the boy seizing from the sensation. Feeling the tightness, the man inside him knew what to do. He grabbed my leg I suspended in the air for leverage and he vigorously pounded me with his thick member.

I resumed sucking on Garry's prick, both boys grunting and moaning.

"Oh. My. God. It. Is. So. Tight..." Garry's friend panted between each thrusts. There was a trick to this leg tilt position. It made the cheeks come together adding additional tightness to the penis penetrating it. It brought me joy to bring pleasure to these boys. It didn't take long for them to cum again.

That night was a pretty sophisticated juggling act, Luke and I swapping sides midway through. I pleasured his three men and he took my two. It was so we could say we deserve even pay come the next morning. And indeed those boys shelled off every penny they had to us. Luke was so shocked this actually worked.

We left that morning with hundreds thousands of pesos in our pockets.

"I can't believe this..." Luke said, "This is the most I ever made..."

"You see," I smiled, "You always go after the young bright and rich looking tourists. Stay away from the old men who drive through here. They'll hurt you rather than pay you..."

"Thank you!" Luke said, truly surprised by that information.

"I should get going now..." I smiled, heading back to the alley where I dropped my clothes.

"No!" Luke said, startling me, "I mean... We should work together some other times! We're one bad ass team..." I smiled at him.

"You're a member of the rival gang I once affiliated with. You seem like a good kid... I don't want you getting in trouble!" I said. He grabbed my arm, horror written in his eyes.

"I don't FUCKING want to do this like this! I'm indebted to my boss and it'd take all of what I earned to pay him off! After tonight! I'm done! I don't want to get picked up again! I don't want it this way!" He said through the grit of his teeth. I sighed.

"You better not be trying to set me up Luke... I'm not someone you wanna fuck with!" I threatened. Tears began to roll down his cheeks.

"You got out because you had help... Help me!" He demanded. It was truly a dilemma.

"Ok... pay your debts to your boss... When he lets you go, come east... through North Vegas to Dredge Valley." I said.

"Dredge Valley?" He asked, concerned about that location.

"I'll be waiting." I said.

"No, wait why there?" He asked, very cautious of that place.

"It's the safest place to live..." I sighed, "If you fear humans..."

"But the creatures." He continued. I placed a hand on his shoulder.

"No creatures there..." I said, "Will hurt you. The dredger valley monsters live much further west than I am currently camped out. If you don't want to come, that's all on you. I'm trying to help. And I'm telling you, the last thing you wanna do is set me up. We'll all be dead motherfuckers... I promise you."

"Ezekiel, I will never! Not after what you did for me!" He said, planting a kiss on my cheek, "I got to go! Promise you'll be there?"

"I'll be in Whitney..." I offered, choosing an even closer location.

"Where?"

"Um... Star Nursery Ruins." I said after thinking. He nodded, running off into the sunrise. I didn't trust the kid at all but I could relate to him so well. He seemed about eighteen or nineteen, god knows how long he's really been doing this, probably a runaway like I was when I first started. But if he's anything like me, he's willing to do anything to get his way. Afterall, I had fifty percent of all the money we earned that night and he was about to shell out all of his proceeds to his boss which... made little sense. Most bosses have incredibly high interest rates so that their workers can never get away. But we made some serious cash that night and if Luke truly had just started in this industry, then maybe he could get away.

My concerns were put on the backburner as more important matters came about. I needed a water tank, a gas can and something to store food in... as well as new clothes. This would eat up half the money I earned but... oh well. I would be making money again very soon. Upon purchasing everything I need, it had reached late in the afternoon. I still had a very healthy chunk of change in my pocket.

I waited at Star Nursery for a long time. Luke didn't show. It had grown dark and I grew worried. That entire night had me worried. The boy was nowhere to be seen. I feared the worst for him. The following day, he was all I could think about. I stood in a bookstore looking for something good to buy, this boy steadily on my mind.

Books weren't cheap. Since they were increasingly more and more rare, some could run into the tens of thousands of dollars, hundreds of thousands of pesos, and this store sold many a day! I checked out several books, one interesting one being 'Machiavelli'. The name had a potent Italian ring to it which had me fixed. It was expensive as fuck though, twelve thousand dollars, translating roughly to one hundred eighty five thousand Mojave Pesos. Saddened, I put the book down another one catching my eye... 'Borgia.'

It was a story about an European family's rise to claim power. Flipping the book over, the price was virtually the same as the Machiavelli book. Sighing, I put the book back.

"I'll never be able to afford these..." I said.

"Why are you in my store dirt bag..." A raspy voice said. I spun around, a stout, peppering man said, scowling at me.

"I'm looking for any book I can afford." I said, plainly.

"You can't afford anything here. Get out." He said, pointing to the door.

"Now is that anyway to treat a person who simply wants to learn? And this is quite a hold you have on the information that keeps the people here less than what they can be..." I said. He looked at me skeptically, arms folded.

"You can read?" He asked.

"I can..." I responded.

"The book you want," He said, "Read me the first sentence out of it and I'll let you have it."

"I want two books!" I said.

"Now you're being greedy."

"Ok," I sighed, picking up the 'Machiavelli' book, "Being a great ruler means striking the perfect balance of power. Your people shall love you and bow at your feet. They will marvel at you like you're God while your rivals will fear and hate you. They won't understand how you can be so loved by all but such a ruthless tyrant to those outside of the peripheral."

"Ok, Ok..." The man said, snatching the book from me, checking for himself to see if I was reading correctly, "You picked the perfect book to get if you want to one day afford these types of luxuries." He handed me the book.

"Thank you." I said, leaving the store. I was definitely glad to have the book. I spent most of the day reading it out in the sun but Luke was still a looming thought in my mind. It would have been concerning in an different way if he showed up but he didn't show up...at all. It made me wonder what happened to him.

Came time for the streets to come alive, I lurked around Paradise looking for the boy. Roamers were about in droves this night but I looked like a tourist, wearing skinny jeans, a graphic tank-top, black beanie and flannel shirt tied around my waist. I fit in good with the night life as I made my way to the busy corner I first ran into Luke. He was there posted up, wearing more luxuries leather clothes. Something wasn't right.

Looking around, the area was thick with roamers unlike how it was the night before. I didn't even know if they had the same affiliation with the Rachi Boys. Still though, I needed to know what happened to him. I made my way to the busy intersection, waiting on the change light. He was oblivious to my presence.

"Luke..." I said. He looked around, before homing in on me.

"Dude..." He said, not trying to draw attention to himself, "You shouldn't be here... Tonights not a good night!"

"What happened?" I asked.

"It didn't work. He just took my money and said make me the same amount tonight... I'm never getting out, Zeek." He said, every word being laced with gloom. It did something to me, made a side of me come out that had long been suppressed. It was that brotherly protection feeling that pulled out my old ruthlessness. I turned to him.

"No, Zeek don't draw attention to us..." He said, fearing the worst.

"I'm a client tonight." I smiled, grabbing his hand, "Come on..."

I led him back to the north out of Rachi territory. I carefully and inconspicuously looked around to make sure we weren't followed.

"Zeek, what are you doing?" He asked.

"Shhh," I said, "I'll explain later..."

"You can't just sneak me away! Eyes and ears are everywhere!" He said back.

"I know!" I said looking to cross the busy intersection, "That is not what I'm doing. Just wait..."

We walked in a wide arc for hours, eventually reaching Dredge Valley where my truck was parked in the dense thickets lining the lower banks of the river. Luke was so nervous, unsure what I was about to do.

"Get in the truck." I said.

"Zeek." He said, very nervous.

"Just do it!" I said, climbing into the driver's seat. He got in the passenger side, carefully looking around.

"What is this about?" He asked, eyes locked on to me, watching my every move.

"Tell me about this Rachi gang..." I said.

"It's growing... fast. It's new though, a few years old. The Lord's named Connor Rachi. He has hired clicks at his side and they make sure we do his bidding. He has quite a lot of workers indebted to him. Back in the Chihuahuan, he'd save a lot of us from doing the same thing there and then bring us here to go back on his word and say we owe him. Then he'd slap a high ass interest rate on us that constantly increased our debt, night after night no matter how much we paid. I got well over nine one forty-K pesos last night which quite frankly was my debt with interest and more. He just doesn't want to let me go if I could rake in that type of profit..." Luke said.

"Damn..." I said, "This guy... What do you know about him?"

"Why?" Luke asked defensively.

"Like, is he in a family gang, who does he have ties with back in the Chihuahuan?" I asked.

"No one. He was an orphan like the rest of us! He always said he'd protect those he knew and this is what he did to us, exactly what he promised he wouldn't..." Luke said, obviously having some really connected history with this 'Connor'.

"Perfect." I said.

"What are you planning?" Luke asked.

"You wanna be free right?"

"Connor is still a kid, no older than you or I! I don't want him hurt!" Luke said.

"But he has a hold on you and several other people. He manipulated you all into doing what he wants to milk money out of you. How many people have gotten hurt so far?" I asked.

"It doesn't matter... he takes care of those who cross him." Luke sighed, still harboring information. I bet Luke was hurt by Connor's climb to power.

"See," I began, "The escort industry is old and delicate. New comers like your gang have no experience and have a whole industry to fight against. Jeurridam is a big place but not big enough for several gangs of banditos to coexist. Your little Lord needs to learn that his escorts are not mere ways to make money. They support him and without them, he has nothing. Let me ask you this. Does he think the more escorts he have, the more money he'll make?"

"Yeah..."

"The idiot!" I sighed, "It's not about the number of escorts its about the numbers your escorts can pull. He has no niche, no experience to be doing this! How many people he claimed to care for have gotten truly messed up because of him?"

"A lot, but he takes care of us!" Luke said in Connor's defense.

"Don't you want to take care of yourself?" I asked. Connor stared at me for a long while. It truly wasn't a question he wasn't expecting, "You know, to not depend on anyone for your well being... To be free?"

"I don't know," He responded, torn, "I don't ever wanna be on my own again. I don't ever want to have to struggle the way I struggled. I may hate what Connor does but it is miles better than the life I came from back in Juarez."

"I get you. It's that feeling of wanting guidance, to have a sense that you belong somewhere. That's the story of my life, kid." I sighed. He looked at me intently.

"Really?"

"You ever heard of the Da Lagon?"

"Yeah... they're big! Their roamers were out there! That is what Connor wants to build..." Luke responded.

"I was in Da Lagon... technically still am. Years ago when I first discovered how fun Paradise is, I ran into some guys my age, one named Rion, the other Galveston. Galveston was from a rival gang to...um the Logatti called the Merchant Clan. Rion didn't bother on mentioning it then but was apart of Da Lagon and was out on a mission. He was looking for young idiots like me to entrap. He'd show me out on the town, get in my pants and get me hooked on drugs. I mean I got hooked fast. I began looking for jobs to find ways to afford my fix but everything I worked for just didn't do it for me... the money was thin. So Rion suggested to me I start working turn-ins and I did so. It was how he kept me wrapped around my fingers until just a few weeks ago when I disappeared. If Connor wants that for his people then..." I said shaking my head.

"You keep calling me kid..." Luke said with his arms folded, "How old are you?"

"Twenty two..." I sighed.

"You're only four years older than me!" Luke said, not pleased I called him kid.

"So, what do you want to do? If you don't want to be freed from Connor I can't do anything to change your mind... But I can teach you everything I know to make sure you're as safe as possible turning over these streets." I suggested.

"So," Luke began, "We're gonna work together again?" A smile came across his face.

"Yeah." I grinned.

It was on! Night after night, we raked in thousands of dollars and hundreds of thousands in pesos, splitting the proceeds between each other. Luke was a fast learner, learning now who to target. We went after tourists that come from far lands with loaded pockets... male or female. It didn't matter! The pay off did though and by the end of the week, we collected over fifty grand from unsuspecting foreigners. It was the perfect crime.