Jewel Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jewel took the leash and Velma bird walked behind her over to the table. I heard a couple of whispers as we went over to sit down. Velma told Jewel to reach down to her cunt and unhook the leash so she could sit down. Jewel unhooked it and Velma stood up and sat down on a chair. Velma took the leash from Jewel and handed it to me.

"Keep this until we get ready to go." she said.. Suddenly a man was at our table and said to Velma "Little birdie, would you please come with me? I need to piss and want you to assist me."

Velma smiled at him and said "I'd be most happy to help you piss if you will lead the way." He helped her out of the chair and she assumed her birdlike stance and followed him toward a restroom. When they had left, Jewel moved close to me and said "Johnny, I want your cock fucking me tonight. Bob isn't going to be here but Jim is taking his place. He should be here momentarily. You will take me home tonight and Jim will drive Velma home and spend the night inserting his lovely cock in and out of her cunt. You will play with my pussy and help me when I need to piss. Then they will come out to my home in the late morning where we will have brunch and you can see Velma at her worst after Jim has fucked her three or four times and she is wearing sopping wet briefs with Jim's semen flowing into the gusset. Your stepmother is a cock whore you know. She can't get enough peter in her cunt anymore. Once your father fucked her before they married, she has found out how much she enjoys it and wants it all the time."

Suddenly Velma was back and her escort thanked her and left. Velma's lipstick was smeared slightly and Jewel asked if the mans cock had been good. Velma told us that his peter was fat and uncut and he fucked her mouth and spewed his pollen in her mouth. She told us it was warm and creamy and had a little taste to it. She'd swallowed all of it, then kissed him on his mouth so he could taste himself.

Suddenly a younger man appeared at our tale and Jewel said "Oh Jim. I'm so delighted you could join us. With Bob out of town for the weekend, I needed an escort. "

"Where is Bob?" Velma asked.

"Why he is with your Mac and both the red headed sisters are with them. The younger one, Donna, takes a fancy to my Bob in that he enjoys eating her pussy while she sucks his cock, so it works out for both of them. He'll come back with Mac on Sunday evening." Jewel said. "So, if you would like to make out with Jim or still want to take Johnny home tonight, it will work out for both of us. But right now Johnny is going to help me piss. Perhaps you can entertain Jim while I'm gone."

Jewel and Johnny went to the ladies room, which was unoccupied. Jewel told Johnny she was going to straddle the toilet and he was to put his hand on her warm furry cunt while she pissed.

"But if I do that, your pee will go all over the place and probably down your legs and saturate your stockings. " he told her.

"That's alright. I've got another pair in my bag and if I need to change, I will. Now get your hand under my cunt so I can begin pissing." she said.

She raised her short skirt and I placed my hand on her red haired cunt and the pee began flowing out from between her cunt lips. It flowed and it flowed and while most of it went into the toilet bowl, some did run down her legs and onto the floor. Suddenly she was finished and said. "Now get your mouth down on my wet cunt and lick me dry darling. I want to feel your tongue on my pussy."

I squatted down and ran my tongue through her red pussy hair a few times until I had licked her pretty dry. She told me to stand up so she could suck my cock for a minute. She pulled my foreskin back over the head of my cock and shoved my semi erect prick in her mouth and began sucking on it. I was nearing an orgasm when she stopped and said. "I don't want you to blow your nuts off just yet because Velma is going to take Jim home with her tonight and you're spending the night with me. I'm going to fuck you nuts off of you darling. I'm so horny for your prick, I can hardly wait."

I took some tissue and dried her stockings off as best I could, then we joined Velma and Jim again. Velma said when the dinner was over, she was going to leave and Jim was going with her. She would drive home and they would see me tomorrow.

An hour later, they left and Jewel was with me and was ready to leave too. We finished our coffee and headed for the door. On the way to the parking lot Jewel said "Johnny, I need to piss again and right now."

I said "Spread your legs apart and bend a little at your knees and let it flow out your pee hole."

She wasn't kidding when she said she needed to piss. It hit the blacktop like a torrent and she must have pissed for thirty seconds. It splattered all over the asphalt and hit her feet and legs too. When she finished, she wanted me to wipe her cunt with my tongue again. I finished licking her wet cunt and got her into the car. I was driving her car to her home and was spending the night with her.

We arrived at Jewels home about fifteen minutes later and slipped the car into the attached garage. She got out and came over to the drivers side and gave me a huge fucking kiss slipping her tongue into my mouth.

"I want to fuck you so badly Johnny. I just can't get enough of your fucking peter. You feel so good when you're all the way inside my cunt and shoot your load of baby batter inside me. It is so warm and creamy and feels so good to me. Now let's get inside so I can play with your peter and you can stick it all the way inside me."

We went in the house and no sooner had closed the door than Jewel took off her top and all I could see was her teats encased in an open cup bra with her nipple rings showing. They were about one inch in diameter and I immediately thought how nice it would be to put some weights on each of them to pull the nipples down a bit.

As she raised her arms to take off her top, I could also see a large patch of red hair under each armpit. I also knew she didn't shave her legs anymore since daddy had told all the women they associated with to stop shaving everything. That meant about five or six different women were no longer using a razor.

"Johnny, I love seeing you wearing lingerie. Velma tells me about it all the time and your legs look lovely in nylons. You don't wear panties, so I get to see your peter and I am really horny and need it inside my cunt." Jewel said. So, let me wash your peter and then go to my bedroom so you can mount me."

We went to the bathroom and Jewel ran warm water, then peeled my foreskin back so she could wash the head of my cock and my foreskin. She rinsed me off and dried me, then said, "I need that big fat prick of yours right now so let's get into bed."

She got into the bed and spread her legs wide apart for me. By now my cock was fully erect and as she spread her labial lips open I saw not only her gaping vagina, but also her engorged clit and pee hole. Her pee hole looked like she had been using a catheter it was so round.

I couldn't resist so I lowered my mouth to her clit and began sucking on it. That set Jewel off and she screamed "You motherfucker. You're sucking my clit and making me climax already. Just keep sucking it so I can climax about ten times. Then you can move down and put your mouth over my pee hole and I'll give you a little golden nectar to drink. Oh you're such a fucking prick Johnny."

I continued sucking her engorged clit and she kept having climax after climax until finally she pushed my face away and screamed "Now suck my pee hole darling. I'll give you a little drink."

I moved down to her pee hole and she wasted no time giving me a short stream of her urine right in my mouth. Then I moved down so my now erect peter was at her wide open cunt lips and I quickly thrust it all the way in her wet cunt.

When it was all the way inside her she said "Oh that feels so good. It is so fat it has my cunt all opened up and I'm all wet. I'm going to climax as soon as you shove it in and out a few times and going to climax when you flood me with your warm creamy baby batter too."

I thrust my cock in and pulled it out about twenty times and told her I was going to explode in her cunt. She smiled and said. "Just blast off inside me and fill me up with semen darling. I want it leaking out all night long.

Her telling me to blast off was all I needed. I thrust my cock all the way inside her wet cunt and left it at the tip of her cervix and shot my sperm filled semen all over her. when I finished, I simply left it at the tip of her cervix and let her rustle around in the throes of her climaxes.

"You big motherfucker. I love being fucked by you. Your cock is so nice and fat and then when you're ready to explode, it gets even fatter and really fills my cunt." Jewel said. Now when you get off me, grab my black panties off the dressing table, then let me suck your prick all nice and clean."

I dismounted from her, got her panties and helped slip them over her feet and pulled them up part of the way. She took them and finished pulling them up so they were tight against her pussy. Then I went to her and she put my dangling prick in her mouth and began cleaning our fluid off of it.

"Oh my. you taste so good." she said. "I know my panties are going to be soaking wet in five minutes because I could just feel all that pollen as you shot it in me."

"Where do you get all your lovely stockings and lingerie?" I asked. "I just love your stockings."

"Darling, your father buys the lingerie for all of us women. Me, Velma, Beulah, Mary Alyce, Margie Donahue, his little red headed whores Barbara and her sister Donna. He has our sizes and lengths on file at the Lingerie shop in Princeton and when he wants something he just calls Joanne and tells her what he needs." Didn't you see my briefs that have 'Jewel's Cunt' embroidered right above the gusset with an arrow pointing to the gusset? Joanne does all of that. She makes the Directoire Knickers for all of us. That's the reason they look so nice. She makes the lingerie for Emmy Lou and Becky too as well as Amy. I can't believe the great church maven Emmy Lou would wear sexy lingerie, but she does. You must know she wears a 3XL stocking for her long legs."

"Father really buys all this for you women?" I asked.

"He surely does and you know when we go over to her shop to try it on all we are allowed to wear is nylons and a house dress. No panties of DK's. If you need to piss, we all go to the courtyard and we piss with everyone else watching. He just began ordering items for Amy when he found out her grandfather was fucking her. I'm sure he'll order things for Erica too, as she is now getting old enough to breed. I don't know that she has been fucked yet, but it will happen soon if she hasn't. Now let's go pee then get some sleep."

We went to the bathroom and Jewel held my cock while I pissed. she didn't even pull my foreskin back and I simply pissed through it.

"Oh I love to see you piss through that long foreskin of yours darling. It is so exciting for me to hold your cock while you piss." she said.

I finished and Jewel pulled her briefs down and straddled the toilet. She let the pee gush out of her bladder and through her cunt lips. When she finished she pulled her briefs back up and we went back to bed.

She kissed me goodnight and said " I will wake you when I need to piss in the middle of the night."

About the in the morning I felt Jewel tugging on my cock and I turned toward her. "I've got to piss darling and I want you to help me. I really do need a dry pair of panties as these are simply soaked with your pollen. Now help me get up so I an go."

I got out of bed and went to her side and pulled her up. When she sat up my very erect cock was right in her face. Without any hesitation at all she gently took it and put it in her mouth and began sucking on it..

"Don't do that darling. I've got to piss too and you'll have baby batter all over your face and hair if I shoot a load. Now let's go piss." I said.

We went to the bathroom and Jewel sat on the toilet. She pulled her cunt lips open and the piss began flowing out in a loud stream. As she pissed she fondled my nuts and said "Darling. I want you to fuck me again when we get back to bed. I'm still horny and need your cock inside me again."

I said "Spread your legs open and I will piss between them, then you can lick the drops off my cock. Then we'll go back to bed and I'll give you another good fucking and fill you up with some more baby batter."

When I finished pissing, she put her mouth completely over my anteater foreskin and began sucking on me. She had me erect in no time at all and I pulled her up off the toilet and headed us back to the bedroom. Jewel got onto the bed, spread her legs wide apart and I moved between them. She opened her cunt lips and I slipped my prick all the way inside her, up to her cervix.

"Oh Johnny. That cock of yours feels so good. You can't imagine what it is like to have a husband that can only give you oral sex when you crave a good fucking." she said. "I love you fucking me so much. Now blast your pollen inside me and get me even wetter than I already am. I want to be leaking the rest of the night."

About twenty seconds later I felt my nuts about to unleash another load of sperm filled semen into her wet cunt. It came up in a hurry and I blasted her cervix good and hard with about three shots, then it turned into dribbles.

"Oh you big motherfucker. I just came all over your fucking cock and I am about to come again." she said.

When she finally quieted down, I retrieved her panties and slipped them back on her so she wouldn't leak all over the sheets.

We went back to sleep and finally woke up about eight o'clock in the morning.

Jewel said "Honey. I really have to piss. Would you enjoy a golden shower this morning?"

"Sure." I replied. "Why not? Will you let me piss all over you when you're finished?"

"Of course honey, You know I love getting pissed on by you. I even get to direct that hose of yours around where I want you to piss on me. Now feel how wet the crotch of my panties are after all your baby batter has leaked out last night."

I felt the crotch of hew panties and it was slippery with all my semen that had leaked out of her saturated cunt. I wondered if she had any left in her.

I slipped her panties down and Jewel stepped out of them. Then I unclasped the garters from her stockings are very carefully peeled them down her legs. Then I unfastened the eye hooks on her garter belt and she was standing nude in front of me. I slipped off my panties and got in the shower and laid down on the floor.

"Come on you little piss whore. I want you to flush your bladder out and piss all over me." I told her.

Jewel straddled me, pulled her cunt lips open so I could see her gaping pee hole and began to pee. Dribbles at first, but then the flood from her bladder began and I was saturated with her golden urine. Suddenly it was just pee dripping from her pee hole and she was finished..

I stood up in the shower and she squatted down and took hold of my peter. She didn't bother to push my foreskin back over the head, so I was pissing through my anteater foreskin. I began pissing and she waved my cock around all over her body. Pee was splashing everywhere and she finally said "I need a little drink." and pulled my cock right to her mouth. I gave her a short drink which she swallowed following which she stuck my cock in her mouth and began sucking me off.

"Come on dear. We need to shower and dress because I have a feeling we are going to have a couple of visitors in a little bit." I said.

"Who do you think we are going to see?" she asked.

"I think Jim and Velma are going to come out for breakfast and tell us all about their night together." I replied.

So I turned the shower on and we soaped each other, paying particular attention to getting Jewel's cunt nice and clean and her washing my long foreskin, which she pulled back to soap. I shut the water off and we dried each other with nice fluffy towels.

We went back into her bedroom and she got some clean lingerie out including a pair of gold colored briefs with the words Jewel's Hairy Cunt inscribed on them and an arrow pointing right to her crotch. She also got a clean garter belt and dark brown stockings.

I helped her slip into her garter belt, then she sat down to put her stockings on. I helped her fasten the eight straps, then she slipped the briefs on. I could see her flaming red pussy hair through the material.

I dressed similarly and slipped on a pair of one inch heels and we were ready to fix breakfast. On our way to the kitchen Jewel stopped, turned around, and gave me a great big kiss and grabbed my cock.

"Johnny, it felt so good last night when you fucked me. I simply love having your prick inside me." she said. "Now let's fix a little bite to eat in case company comes calling, we'll be ready for them."

She set out a glass of juice for us, poached some eggs and toasted a couple of slices of bread. A pot of coffee helped wash everything down. Just as we finished and were having a cigarette, the phone rang.

Jewel answered it and I heard her say "Of course it will be alright. We'll be here. See you in a few minutes."

"That was your stepmother telling me they were coming to see us. I'll put another pot of coffee on and I have a few muffins we can snack on." she said.

Velma and Jim arrived about twenty minutes later and as Jewel let them into the house I heard Velma ask her "Well. Did my stepson give you a good fucking last night?"

"Oh darling. He was magnificent. He fucked me twice during the night. Then we pissed all over each other this morning and then showered together. He really soaped my cunt good. Of course I leaked all over my panties last night so the crotch was soaking wet. Now come in and have some coffee and a muffin while we smoke." Jewel said.

Velma and Jim came into the kitchen and I could see Jim was dressed similarly as I was. Garter belt, stockings and low heeled shoes. Velma was wearing stockings over a dress and as she stood talking, she raised her skirt and I could see she was wearing roll garters to hold up her nylons.

Jim was smiling like a cat that had eaten the canary. I mouth to him "Did you give her a good fucking last night?" He held up three fingers to let me know he had fucked her three times. I mouthed "Did she want to piss on her too?" Jim nodded a yes to me.

They all sat down and Jewel poured coffee for them and asked what was going on. Velma told us they had nothing to do, so they thought they would come here and maybe we could get a bridge game going or play some other card game.

Velma asked Jewel if my cock was all she hoped it to be and Jewel nodded her head emphatically in the affirmative. "God yes Velma. He was a great fuck." she said. "How about you? Did Jim fuck you good too?"

"Of course he did. Not once, not twice, but three times last night. My pussy is a little sore, but his cock was superb." Velma replied. "Now I need some coffee and them I'm going to piss."

We smoked another cigarette and had one more cup of coffee when Velma took Jewel's hand and pulled her out of her chair. "Come with me and help me pee." she said.

Velma led Jewel to the bathroom and promptly pulled up her dress and sat on the toilet. The piss came gushing out of her pee hole and Jewel said "Oh my God Velma. You really had to piss didn't you?"

"Of course I did, but the real reason I want you here is for you to tell me if John fucked you the way you wanted to be fucked last night. Was he good? Was he imaginative with his cock?"

Jewel replied that her Johnny had fucked her the way she had hoped he would and had filled her pussy up with warm creamy semen every time he climaxed.