Jewel Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's what I wanted to hear Jewel, because tonight we're changing partners and you get to let Jim fuck you. He is an absolute delight and his long fat cock will more than fill your red haired pussy to the brim. Now wipe my pussy, then we must get back to the guys." Jewel wiped Velma's wet pussy with her hand, then licked the pee off her hand and they headed back to the kitchen area.

"Why didn't you wear a garter belt today Velma?" Jewel asked.

"I got tired of putting them on then taking them off after I'd been pissed on, so I decided to just wear roll garters today." Velma replied. They got to the kitchen and Velma said "Let's get a bridge game going, eat some lunch, then John and I will leave you two to your pleasures. Since Bob and Mac won't be back until late tomorrow, you can have a good time together and perhaps we can get back together for a little fun among the four of us."

So we played bridge most of the rest of the morning and early afternoon. I helped Jewel take a good piss before we left and told her I hoped she enjoyed getting fucked a few times by my peter. I gave her a good wet French kiss good bye and told her I would see her at the News Stand.

Perhaps a continuation to Part 3 will occur.